April 30, 2024, 03:00:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110360 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2006, 11:27:01 AM »

It was up. About 15 mins ago.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2006, 11:27:10 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
KatGram

Part of the communication problem is the computer (IM) thing and then the "I'm home" was supposedly from the mobile phone.
In one of Joran's statements he discusses communications that night.  He goes on IM (and no friends were on), which if Deepak was IMing anyone (including J Croes) his buddy list would be open (for Joran to see).  Maybe it was strictly e mail.  Joran also says he didn't call nor receive phone calls (except maybe Flo texted him).  Then admits the Deepak call when confronted.  Since there had been a statement (somewhere) about dinking with the computer times and we have not seen a second analysis addressing that issue, I personally don't give much weight to any of the info.  For all I know, Val could have been manning the phone and computer.  Half use their sister's or mother's phone, etc.

I am not Kar Gram but there is a disclaimer at the end of the statement on the computer messages that pretty well renders it useless.  Says soemthing like certain things were deleted and apparently they couldn't be bothered to retrieve them or thought no one knew that could be donee easily enough.

Neither the phone nor computer records are complete.  We are only seeing bits and pieces of them and I am not at all convinced that what we are seeing even happened that night.  An FBI agent said the computers had been "dinked" with and who's to say they didn't just totally change the date by one day or two?

At one time KJ said she had enough to bring and prosecute based on the electronic records and then poof!  To what was she referring when she said that?  Certainly not anything we have seen so far!   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2006, 11:28:27 AM »

Multi tasking here and mostly lurking...

Question, is this LINE UP aruba segment on tonight, and if so, do we know if it's new?

TIA ...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2006, 11:29:55 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Tyler & Blah~ LOL! NO! Geez, there is a term that aptly describes him, I just cannot get my geriatric mind to spit it out!

Effemite does not mean gay. Laughing

well in any case, that pirate is gay...

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Question, is this LINE UP aruba segment on tonight, and if so, do we know if it's new?

TIA ...

It is the one featuring Jossy with his tape of Dompig spilling it that there was enough to take to court long ago and all that! Shocked

It's the one Blah is popping corn to watch!  Shocked  I am really anxious and can't wait to see it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 09, 2006, 11:31:10 AM »

TIA ...

We are pretty sure it's tonight and not tomorrow night.  YES it will be a new show and a BIG show.  Jossy is going to play the video/tape he has of Dompig.  Lot's of stuff coming out in the show tonight.  It's a must see.  9pm Eastern time.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »

I agree Anna about things being missing from the communication records.
Two reasons why the gardener story was discounted :
a.) Deepak was at home on the computer
b.) Satish could not be identified.
I also read the part about the cell phones being dinked with and the computer time stamp thing. In the old days, you could go into CMOS and set the internal clock. What you do in the new day, I do not know.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: December 09, 2006, 11:31:55 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

TIA ...

It is the one featuring Jossy with his tape of Dompig spilling it that there was enough to take to court long ago and all that! Shocked

It's the one Blah is popping corn to watch!  Shocked  I am really anxious and can't wait to see it.

Thank you Anna!

I think it comes on 10:00PM my time, and I will look forward to it as well.
Will try to scribe the best I can...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 09, 2006, 11:32:07 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Depp does not just ooze testosterone like say Arnold S.
To me, he just seemed like a sensitive deep feeling person whose interests are not in showing physical strength. Sort of a bookish type.

Effemite.  Reads Vanity Fair and Cosmopolitan (can he read?)

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 09, 2006, 11:32:15 AM »

Gads! I've gotten old and haggard!

Sorry for the OTs! Going shopping now!

NO way.  You want to see an old haggard woman, look no further than Julia Renfro. THAT is old and haggard my friend.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: December 09, 2006, 11:32:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

TIA ...

We are pretty sure it's tonight and not tomorrow night.  YES it will be a new show and a BIG show.  Jossy is going to play the video/tape he has of Dompig.  Lot's of stuff coming out in the show tonight.  It's a must see.  9pm Eastern time.

Thanks Klaas!
So it would be 9 for me not 10...

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #371 on: December 09, 2006, 11:33:52 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Tyler & Blah~ LOL! NO! Geez, there is a term that aptly describes him, I just cannot get my geriatric mind to spit it out!

Effemite does not mean gay. Laughing

well in any case, that pirate is gay...

Laughing

Did you see his movie "Crybaby"?  It's a hoot and he doesn't look gay in it.  Polly Bergen is in that movie.  I usually watch it when it's on TV because it's a musical and a spoof.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2006, 11:34:22 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Sorry for the O/T. Just needed to prove to blah that Johnny is NOT gay. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'll stop now. Very Happy

maybe he is just "confused"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 09, 2006, 11:34:40 AM »

Tyler,
Yes, I agree that the concrete was poured later, not before the arrest of the three main suspects.  Late July seems about right.  After the arrest and before Tim Miller went to Paulus and asked if they could conduct a search.

But I really thought at one time there was an invoice posted at RWV but maybe not.  And if that happened, Paulus friend probably deleted it.  Since concrete can be poured year around in Aruba, one has to wonder what was so urgent about getting that done at a time when it was sure to give the appearance of being connected with Natalee's disappearance.  And on top of that to take these extraordinary measures to prevent the property from being searched is just arrogant in the extreme.

Yet Paulus was allowed to get away with this and demonstrations were held against Beth.  So I don't feel very guilty about anything that happens to Aruba as they have not done much to help their own case.

Anna, I remember that, and I tried to search RWV but Dan has deleted a lot of things and many things were changed from their original postings and then whole subjects were deleted.  Anything to keep that dough rolling, rolling, rolling.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 09, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »

This is for you, Blah!  

And I have to wonder if you were by any chance that little mean kid always present who would offer to urinate on it to get the tongue loose.   Rolling Eyes Say it ain't so!  But just gotta wonder since you thought of this.

Wink

Just kidding!  Don't forget to pop the corn early for Jossy tonight!  I wonder what other information he may have that he will be bringing out as stated in his paper.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2006, 11:36:42 AM »

I wonder if Taco has failed at his attempt to sue bloggers, the reason he is so angry.  Does anyone else remember his threatening to sue all posters and bloggers.   Laughing   Somone needs to talk to that man before he hurts himself.  Do find out if he "still beats his wife."  I think the dogs are concerned about the family.  He should really be a SCREAM tonight.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2006, 11:37:05 AM »

I also read the part about the cell phones being dinked with and the computer time stamp thing. In the old days, you could go into CMOS and set the internal clock. What you do in the new day, I do not know.

I don't know how they figure Deepak is home on the computer.  My DD emails me from her cell phone.  I don't know how to do it but she does.  I think he could appear to be anywhere.  I think Satish couldn't be identified because maybe it wasn't him.  Maybe it was Guido and his  head was in somebody's lap...like a big tall guy.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2006, 11:37:32 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Sorry for the O/T. Just needed to prove to blah that Johnny is NOT gay. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'll stop now. Very Happy

maybe he is just "confused"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sorry, blah. I am NOT inclined to believe you.  Laughing  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2006, 11:37:47 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
KatGram

Part of the communication problem is the computer (IM) thing and then the "I'm home" was supposedly from the mobile phone.
In one of Joran's statements he discusses communications that night.  He goes on IM (and no friends were on), which if Deepak was IMing anyone (including J Croes) his buddy list would be open (for Joran to see).  Maybe it was strictly e mail.  Joran also says he didn't call nor receive phone calls (except maybe Flo texted him).  Then admits the Deepak call when confronted.  Since there had been a statement (somewhere) about dinking with the computer times and we have not seen a second analysis addressing that issue, I personally don't give much weight to any of the info.  For all I know, Val could have been manning the phone and computer.  Half use their sister's or mother's phone, etc.

I am not Kar Gram but there is a disclaimer at the end of the statement on the computer messages that pretty well renders it useless.  Says soemthing like certain things were deleted and apparently they couldn't be bothered to retrieve them or thought no one knew that could be donee easily enough.

Neither the phone nor computer records are complete.  We are only seeing bits and pieces of them and I am not at all convinced that what we are seeing even happened that night.  An FBI agent said the computers had been "dinked" with and who's to say they didn't just totally change the date by one day or two?

At one time KJ said she had enough to bring and prosecute based on the electronic records and then poof!  To what was she referring when she said that?  Certainly not anything we have seen so far!   Sad

Shizaru cover your eyes.

Anna  Exactly how I see it.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2006, 11:38:01 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

I don't know how they figure Deepak is home on the computer.  My DD emails me from her cell phone.  I don't know how to do it but she does.  I think he could appear to be anywhere.  I think Satish couldn't be identified because maybe it wasn't him.  Maybe it was Guido and his  head was in somebody's lap...like a big tall guy.

Probably standing side-by-side as they were dispatching messages to one another. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.