May 01, 2024, 04:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110434 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: December 09, 2006, 12:19:25 PM »

Anna, we put another pump on our fountain yesterday and it did not get as low as the night before.  The fountain had frozen in midstream but as the sun came out the water starting coming out around the icicles and it was really beautiful.  Wish I could find my digital cameras so I could take a picture and share it.  Really pretty with the backdrop of roses frozen mid bloom.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: December 09, 2006, 12:20:46 PM »

Since seeing his photo, my email to Petey's website has increased about tenfold for some reason?

Even just now was saying that HE could find who poured that concrete when he is in Aruba and ask them a thing  or two.

I can now work him into just about any situation, lol.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: December 09, 2006, 12:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Since seeing his photo, my email to Petey's website has increased about tenfold for some reason?

Even just now was saying that HE could find who poured that concrete when he is in Aruba and ask them a thing  or two.

OMG YOUR A STALKER !!!!!  Surprised

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #423 on: December 09, 2006, 12:23:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I wonder if Taco has failed at his attempt to sue bloggers, the reason he is so angry.  Does anyone else remember his threatening to sue all posters and bloggers.   Laughing   Somone needs to talk to that man before he hurts himself.  Do find out if he "still beats his wife."  I think the dogs are concerned about the family.  He should really be a SCREAM tonight.

How could I forget!!! He's a Uni-Dufus gone Triple Platinum...

I hate him so much... it makes my family tree shake.

LOL

When is Jossy on tonight? Anyone have show and EDT times???

I brake for Gaydo.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 09, 2006, 12:23:44 PM »

Running to the store, BRB.  I'll see if they have the new GLOBE while I'm there.  Will scan the NH article if I find it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 09, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »

I have to go to the store despite

and

Bet that was pretty, Tyler.  Hope the roses survive but many are sub zero hardy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: December 09, 2006, 12:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"

OMG YOUR A STALKER !!!!!  Surprised

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

No complaints so far.  He's probably pretty safe as long as he stays an ocean away.   Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: December 09, 2006, 12:29:14 PM »

There are just certain things that stand to reason if A+B is going to equal C. The pieces won't fit any other way.
try @IF nested statements
We do not have all the A's, B's or C's.
Everything is not always a know value.
There are variables.
I was mostly referring to opinions. My opinion is different on the gay thing and I don't even know how Johnny Depp and his gayness or UNgayness got into this.
DeVries has had access to ppl that we can only wonder who they are.
At one of the recent sites, it is thought that Joran got set up by Kees who works for DeVries. Someone has the stuff that was in Joran's cave in Holland. There is just so much that we do not know or can even imagine.
What do I think the outcome of DeVries and Jossy's revelations is going to be ? Not solving the case, we know who. But where is Natalee ?
To exert so much pressure on the systems in Aruba and Holland that they will have no choice but to lay charges and run a solid case. Otherwise all the innuendo and proof of influence will seen to be true.
If you were a citizen of either country, would you be impressed with the way that the murder of a girl has been handled and some ppl are scott free and are profitting  ( interviews, book deals, court settlements pending ) from it ?
There has to be some official position from Aruna and Holland on this. How can they remain silent ?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 09, 2006, 12:38:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
There are just certain things that stand to reason if A+B is going to equal C. The pieces won't fit any other way.
try @IF nested statements
We do not have all the A's, B's or C's.
Everything is not always a know value.
There are variables.
I was mostly referring to opinions. My opinion is different on the gay thing and I don't even know how Johnny Depp and his gayness or UNgayness got into this.
DeVries has had access to ppl that we can only wonder who they are.
At one of the recent sites, it is thought that Joran got set up by Kees who works for DeVries. Someone has the stuff that was in Joran's cave in Holland. There is just so much that we do not know or can even imagine.
What do I think the outcome of DeVries and Jossy's revelations is going to be ? Not solving the case, we know who. But where is Natalee ?
To exert so much pressure on the systems in Aruba and Holland that they will have no choice but to lay charges and run a solid case. Otherwise all the innuendo and proof of influence will seen to be true.
If you were a citizen of either country, would you be impressed with the way that the murder of a girl has been handled and some ppl are scott free and are profitting  ( interviews, book deals, court settlements pending ) from it ?
There has to be some official position from Aruna and Holland on this. How can they remain silent ?

I may joke a li'l about the gay thing, Kat Gram...

...but I could care less if Guido liked Coke Bottles. LOL

Gay or no gay doesn't really make a squat to me either.

The ONLY THING I TRULY CARE ABOUT is how it affected

Natalee.

--------------

anybody have the EDT NY CITY TIME on the tv appearances tonight?

time and show / network please?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 09, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »

http://www.ajic.mb.ca/volumell/chapter4.html

This is a case here where I see too many similarities.
Dana, if you read this are you familiar with the way the events unfolded in the Justice Inquiry. Do you get a sense of Deja Vu ? In the Helen Betty Osborne part of it ?  A whole town looked the other way.  
There were several cases that were looked at in this Inquiry. It was televised on our local cable station.  Just before the testimony of the chief inspector, the chief inspector shot him self in the head. Dead.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 09, 2006, 12:43:03 PM »

Kat

I think what has happened in Aruba is nothing more than an illustration of how an "old boys' network" functions. You know the old saying, "it's not what you know, it's who you know"? The Dutch people in Aruba are pretty much all friends. These friends also have friends in high places in Holland. These people know exactly what happened and who they're covering for. They expected to maintain their cover until the search for Natalee died down, then continue to conduct business as usual. The life of one young American girl was not important in their scheme of things.

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 09, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »

Oh Carpe, it was the Depp thing that bugged me.
I don't give a crap about whether J and G are gay or what they are. Animal, Vegetable or Mineral.
I make fun of it too. Can't do anything else.
We can't make a trial happen.
Devries appears to be the man who can exert the pressure for some charges and I want to see them in jail as much as anyone.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: December 09, 2006, 12:47:29 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Kat

I think what has happened in Aruba is nothing more than an illustration of how an "old boys' network" functions. You know the old saying, "it's not what you know, it's who you know"? The Dutch people in Aruba are pretty much all friends. These friends also have friends in high places in Holland. These people know exactly what happened and who they're covering for. They expected to maintain their cover until the search for Natalee died down, then continue to conduct business as usual. The life of one young American girl was not important in their scheme of things.

Well, I think so too.
And Devries is the one to bring that to the forefront.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: December 09, 2006, 12:49:24 PM »

Kat

They say it's not who you know, but who you blow.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 09, 2006, 12:53:15 PM »

Kat

They say it's not who you know, but who you blow.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Not to name of names of any specific fluffahs.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 09, 2006, 12:54:09 PM »

Kat

Not to name the names of any specific fluffahs.  Laughing  Laughing

edited to make that make sense.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 09, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »

Kat

Laughing

Does anyone have the time or the name of the tv show

that I should be  looking for tonight on the Aruba news?

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: December 09, 2006, 12:54:32 PM »

I officially give up, tyler. But I'm documenting my good intentions, and wishing you a Merry Christmas, Tylergal!

Hi Y'all!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: December 09, 2006, 12:55:37 PM »

Kat

I cant believe you went there!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 09, 2006, 12:59:37 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I officially give up, tyler. But I'm documenting my good intentions, and wishing you a Merry Christmas, Tylergal!

Hi Y'all!

hi crazy

and a Merry Christmas to ya too!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.