April 30, 2024, 04:04:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110370 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2006, 01:02:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Running to the store, BRB.  I'll see if they have the new GLOBE while I'm there.  Will scan the NH article if I find it.

Now I know I'm getting old.  Back from the store but totally forgot to look for the GLOBE article.  Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2006, 01:04:34 PM »

CBB

That's a gorgeous ornament. You did great!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2006, 01:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I agree Anna about things being missing from the communication records.
Two reasons why the gardener story was discounted :
a.) Deepak was at home on the computer
b.) Satish could not be identified.
I also read the part about the cell phones being dinked with and the computer time stamp thing. In the old days, you could go into CMOS and set the internal clock. What you do in the new day, I do not know.

I don't know how they figure Deepak is home on the computer.  My DD emails me from her cell phone.  I don't know how to do it but she does.  I think he could appear to be anywhere.  I think Satish couldn't be identified because maybe it wasn't him.  Maybe it was Guido and his  head was in somebody's lap...like a big tall guy.

Laughing  Very Happy I love it Very Happy  Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 09, 2006, 01:08:39 PM »

Carpe

I'm not in New York, but I'm in the part of Tennessee that's on Eastern time. My satellite guide says The Lineup is on the FXNWS channel at 9:00 p.m. Hope that helps.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 09, 2006, 01:08:56 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I officially give up, tyler. But I'm documenting my good intentions, and wishing you a Merry Christmas, Tylergal!

Hi Y'all!

It's not only the hard work but the thought that counts.  I love you anyway, and would whether you tried or not.  Merry Christmas to you and all good folks like our CBB.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: December 09, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »

BT's in my neck of the woods! Hi Carpe!

Line-up is on at 9:00 here. I think that show does a much better job than Greta does, and am glad Jossy will be on tonight. I'm hoping that some of the video is shown.....you know the one that Taco says doesn't exist, but is a figment of a senile mind? Anybody taking bets on whether Taco will be dialing in tonight?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2006, 01:13:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Carpe

I'm not in New York, but I'm in the part of Tennessee that's on Eastern time. My satellite guide says The Lineup is on the FXNWS channel at 9:00 p.m. Hope that helps.

BT... thanks so much, that does help a bunch!  Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2006, 01:13:28 PM »

If the Wevers are paying off the Sloots for keeping Guido out of the story, then Joran's statement that he knows more that he might tell someday makes sense.  Also it explains his smug attitude that he knows he's being protected as long as he keeps the secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 09, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/thelineup/

hate to give Fox any anything, but here is the link.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: December 09, 2006, 01:17:02 PM »

BT's in my neck of the woods! Hi Carpe!

Line-up is on at 9:00 here. I think that show does a much better job than Greta does, and am glad Jossy will be on tonight. I'm hoping that some of the video is shown.....you know the one that Taco says doesn't exist, but is a figment of a senile mind? Anybody taking bets on whether Taco will be dialing in tonight?

hey crazy, I have a feeling that big jug

headed tuna fish TACO-PAIN-YA

will

be gracing somebody with

his physical presence tonight.

ole butt-head never met a camera or

a talking head he didn't like!!!!!

Laughing

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2006, 01:20:41 PM »

Tyler, there's a bunch of tutorials on the web for how to make an animated snowglobe, and that's what I wanted, but it's too technical for me. I tried several different ones. If I ever have the chance, I'm gonna take a course in photoshop, but it's going to take a live person to teach me, you know, somebody that I can say "HUH?" to.  Laughing

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you, too.

Hmmmmm, maybe I could cut out the ornament........

I've got to get going. Lots of stuff to do today, but I'll see you guys for the Line-Up!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »

SAN - if you happen to go to the store, look for the GLOBE please.  I'm obviously not smart enough to remember from one moment to the next and forget to look for it.  Wink  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 09, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »

Quote from: "Susebear"
If the Wevers are paying off the Sloots for keeping Guido out of the story, then Joran's statement that he knows more that he might tell someday makes sense.  Also it explains his smug attitude that he knows he's being protected as long as he keeps the secret.

Did Paulus also not say that if the truth would come out a lot of people could be hurt.  Now what is Wever holding over old Paulus the perv?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: December 09, 2006, 01:21:46 PM »

I always wondered about GUIDO and that ATV of his. An

All terrain vehicle is a great body mover. If done properly

it wouldn't draw a lot of stares... as opposed to having to

physically hoss a bodybag and dispose of someone.  Question

hmmm.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »

Tyler, there's a bunch of tutorials on the web for how to make an animated snowglobe, and that's what I wanted, but it's too technical for me. I tried several different ones. If I ever have the chance, I'm gonna take a course in photoshop, but it's going to take a live person to teach me, you know, somebody that I can say "HUH?" to.  Laughing

I've got to get going. Lots of stuff to do today, but I'll see you guys for the Line-Up!

The animation would have to be done in Image Ready.  The images need to be .gif  

That's about all I know, lol  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 09, 2006, 01:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Did Paulus also not say that if the truth would come out a lot of people could be hurt.  Now what is Wever holding over old Paulus the perv?

A lot of people to Paulus = He and the Sporter...

He is a TRUE pimple on an elephant's a$$.

------------------
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2006, 01:24:49 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Tyler & Blah~ LOL! NO! Geez, there is a term that aptly describes him, I just cannot get my geriatric mind to spit it out!

Effemite does not mean gay. Laughing

He's married to (or lives with) a beautiful girl, has two kids and lives in France.  I think living in France has gotten to him.

Hi, just jumping in with this - because I like Depp's work a lot, and that's from BEFORE "Pirates" ... (has anyone else seen "Dead Man" for example?)

Anyway. I have been making the rounds of MD and DDS appointments lately and have read several old copies of People magazine, which means that I now know EVERYTHING ...  Laughing

Thus I read that Johnny Depp was born and raised in Kentucky Hill country! I certainly can't quote correctly, but in essence, he felt at a young age that he was "out of place" ... the world he read about (and he read a lot) sounded more like where he belonged. He left home as soon as possible, and almost accidentally stumbled from a very Little Theatre part into an acting career.

He prefers living abroad because the press and public don't bother him and his family. He says he's a very private person and doesn't understand why mere actors generate so much commotion.

All this according to a People mag article.

Please understand that I (and probably he) intend no offense to folks in Kentucky. I'm guessing that he still has family there.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2006, 01:25:24 PM »

Yes, but everytime I try to enter this "f***** does not work, I hear this big noise and it closes, something about doing something illegal.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: December 09, 2006, 01:30:24 PM »

They do?  Laughing Honest, I didn't know that. I knew the animation had to be done in image ready, but the directions I was following had you create the snow layer in Photoshop. I got that part, even merged 2 layers so the flakes were different size. But once I got to I.R., I coludn't overlay them on the picture. I just had a checkerboard, and couldn't find the snow! I'm thinking it would be really hard to "background erase" around that perfectly round ornament, so I'm sorta stuck. I don't know if they were gif or not. I think it just came up .psd   but couldn't swear to it. Thanks Klaas!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 09, 2006, 01:31:58 PM »

They do?  Laughing Honest, I didn't know that. I knew the animation had to be done in image ready, but the directions I was following had you create the snow layer in Photoshop. I got that part, even merged 2 layers so the flakes were different size. But once I got to I.R., I coludn't overlay them on the picture. I just had a checkerboard, and couldn't find the snow! I'm thinking it would be really hard to "background erase" around that perfectly round ornament, so I'm sorta stuck. I don't know if they were gif or not. I think it just came up .psd   but couldn't swear to it. Thanks Klaas!

Well you can do the different layers in photoshop, but they do need to be gif as far as I know.  Honestly I know very little about it.  I just do what I can do.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.