April 30, 2024, 03:19:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110364 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 09, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »

Easy e-mailed me the info below from Jossy, and when I asked Easy if it would be okay to post it here, he said he didn't see a problem:

I just spoke to George, the produceer of the show. They apparently haven't gotten a person to interpret the Papiamento on the tape, and if they don't get one for tonight, the tape will be on tomorrow night. I have no idea what else they are going to have, but I am sure they will cover the Holloway case. I don't know whether Tacopino will be on. I think they will show shots of Aruba covered by the producer with my star reporter yesterday and day before yesterday. He explained to the producer many interesting things on the proper spots where they happened. I don't know whether he will be on tonight either. Probably so, though.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #581 on: December 09, 2006, 07:36:30 PM »

This case has always caused me to think

about one of my oldest favorite books

TELL TALE HEART by Poe

Paulus and the sweat... all of it.

That "GALOOP" as Jacqueline

calls him....

and his piggy daddy

they  make me wanna H*U*R*L* on a daily basis.

It is you... I do not poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: December 09, 2006, 07:41:37 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Easy e-mailed me the info below from Jossy, and when I asked Easy if it would be okay to post it here, he said he didn't see a problem:

I just spoke to George, the produceer of the show. They apparently haven't gotten a person to interpret the Papiamento on the tape, and if they don't get one for tonight, the tape will be on tomorrow night. I have no idea what else they are going to have, but I am sure they will cover the Holloway case. I don't know whether Tacopino will be on. I think they will show shots of Aruba covered by the producer with my star reporter yesterday and day before yesterday. He explained to the producer many interesting things on the proper spots where they happened. I don't know whether he will be on tonight either. Probably so, though.

Thanks BT and Easy - I thought it had already been translated?????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 09, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »

I was looking at the Cafepress site and it looks like the largest size picture for a t-shirt or sweatshirt is about the size of the picture below.  That doesn't make sense so I may call them and find out for sure.  I know at iprint you can have the picture larger.  I'll look at other options as well.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: December 09, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Have The Line Up scheduled to record, so am giving serious thought to retiring early tonight.

You mean you'll be able to sleep knowing Joe T will be having a breakdown?  Wink

Like a baby!

LOL @ Car!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: December 09, 2006, 07:42:23 PM »

Am watching Forensic Files on CTV & they have been discussing a murder.  They believed the murder occurred at a particular home.  They sprayed luminol within the home & found nothing, however on the victim's clothing they had found grass & dirt stains so they tested the back yard by spraying with the chemical FLUORESCENCE & lo & behold they found blood in the back yard & on the spray nozzle of the hose.

So they must use luminol on the inside & fluorescence on the outside.  Think this is the first time I have ever seen this chemical referenced regarding crime scene investigation.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 09, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »

Quote from: "Stom"
Quote from: "Florida"
The "cement work" referenced from the GLOBE article....
Are they pointing to the obvious piles of stones that block the path on one side of the pool?

I keep thinking about Paulus hiding in the front bushes when Beth & Greta came "knocking"...Was he checking on something there?  And then the sudden "downpour" of sweat...What had he just realized!?

I believe the pile of rocks is an out of place, ill conceived water fall.

I agree it does look out of place.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 09, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »

Klaas,

The tree is so beautiful!

I've seen both large and small posters at CafePress, but I've never seen a nightshirt. Lots of Ts and Sweats, though.

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 09, 2006, 07:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"
PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL TIMES REGARDING WHAT TIME THE LINE UP COMES ON.

I JUST CHECKED MY CABLE INFORMATION AND IT SAID 10:00 EASTERN.

Thank you San!  Very Happy I am ready here in the Deep South, CST, complete with popcorn waiting to be popped!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: December 09, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
O/T:

I've been trying to work on my work laptop all day and cannot get it to come on. I hear the fan and the chime goes off when I turn it on, but the screen is black. It is a PowerBook G4. Does anybody know anything that can help me?

TIA!

Make sure your power supply cord is pushed all the way in.  You may be on reserve power and it goes into a save mode.  After you check that the power supply is well connected, restart (ctrl+apple key+power botton, all at the same time).

Thanks Stom!!!!!! I'll try that...

Also, on top of your keyboard, hit the F2 key, the one with the bigger light icon.  Graduate your desk top illumination to your liking.

It won't illuminate, though  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 09, 2006, 07:51:11 PM »

From BFN:
A few more pics of te VDS home

GretaPix: Investigating in Aruba Part 1
http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay/0,3927,443:1,00.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 09, 2006, 07:51:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
SM tree project update.  Almost, but not quite done yet:

Without a border:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree9.jpg

With a border:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree95.jpg

All gorgeous work, Klass. Very beautiful.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 09, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
O/T:

I've been trying to work on my work laptop all day and cannot get it to come on. I hear the fan and the chime goes off when I turn it on, but the screen is black. It is a PowerBook G4. Does anybody know anything that can help me?

TIA!

maybe the color is on low

that's what I thought initially, then I thought maybe I got a magnet next to it, but the answer is no on both counts...

Bring Natalee home...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: December 09, 2006, 07:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "San"
PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL TIMES REGARDING WHAT TIME THE LINE UP COMES ON.

I JUST CHECKED MY CABLE INFORMATION AND IT SAID 10:00 EASTERN.

Thank you San!  Very Happy I am ready here in the Deep South, CST, complete with popcorn waiting to be popped!

hiya ONO! Good to see ya.

Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: December 09, 2006, 07:56:09 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

hey robot,

maybe a trashed hard drive?

you can get power & fan... but no vid, hey?

sorry to hear it's giving you trouble!

That's what I'm starting to think Carpe...Thankfully I backed up my stuff a week and a half ago on the server at work, so I haven't lost that much data...but the major deadline stuff I've been working on since then has NOT been backed up  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: December 09, 2006, 07:56:16 PM »

That little waterfall Zen thing looks as if now, you cannot walk around the whole pool. Sort of like a speed bump. It does look stupid from angles we
have seen it at.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 09, 2006, 07:57:22 PM »

that tree looks great.

youze guys really knocked it out of the ballpark... Smile

on that one. You outdid yourselves!

Be proud. Very proud!

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: December 09, 2006, 07:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
That little waterfall Zen thing looks as if now, you cannot walk around the whole pool. Sort of like a speed bump. It does look stupid from angles we
have seen it at.

It was probably put there because Anita thought it would be artful or something...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: December 09, 2006, 08:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
have seen it at.

It was probably put there because Anita thought it would be artful or something...

Rolling Eyes Anita's "taste".

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 09, 2006, 08:01:35 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

hey robot,

maybe a trashed hard drive?

you can get power & fan... but no vid, hey?

sorry to hear it's giving you trouble!

That's what I'm starting to think Carpe...Thankfully I backed up my stuff a week and a half ago on the server at work, so I haven't lost that much data...but the major deadline stuff I've been working on since then has NOT been backed up  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

yep, mishy

I have been tagged with getting a couple of laptop hard drives blow a flat on me...

I bought one of of those 4G -8 G thumb drives and all the data gets

backed up on that each and everday on that... it acts as the drive, so to speak.

I never want that dropped on stomach feeling of losing all my stuff again.  Crying or Very sad

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.