April 30, 2024, 11:50:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110413 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: December 09, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
That little waterfall Zen thing looks as if now, you cannot walk around the whole pool. Sort of like a speed bump. It does look stupid from angles we
have seen it at.

It was probably put there because Anita thought it would be artful or something...

I forgot to add (and quoting myself Laughing )  Anita has such exquisite taste in fashion and design.  Her see thru shirt with Granny Bra has been remarked on all over the internet for months... Surprised

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #601 on: December 09, 2006, 08:02:54 PM »

That little waterfall Zen thing looks as if now, you cannot walk around the whole pool. Sort of like a speed bump. It does look stupid from angles we
have seen it at.

It was probably put there because Anita thought it would be artful or something...

exactly MuffyBee

... and so does Joran's HEAD!!!!  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 09, 2006, 08:03:55 PM »

Muffy, all of Anita's taste is in her mouth  Shocked  Cool  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: December 09, 2006, 08:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
have seen it at.

exactly MuffyBee

ER ORRRRRRR I MEAN

KAT GRAM.  Laughing  Laughing

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: December 09, 2006, 08:04:18 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Muffy, all of Anita's taste is in her mouth  Shocked  Cool  Laughing  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 09, 2006, 08:04:18 PM »

I wonder if they investigated the pool company.  I can't make out the name on the door of the truck.  I'm also sure this same company does a lot of work for others on the island.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: December 09, 2006, 08:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sue"
One thing about globe article that picture they used of pool
is not there back yard with all the pictures on the damn net you would
think they could use a real airial picture

Well the picture of pool taken from the inside of the house looks new to me.  I never saw that picture before.  It is exactly the spot where Joran was sitting in the lounge chair.  How sick is that if she is buried there and he is smirking on his computer knowing she is there. Mad

That was my original thought when first I saw that lounge-chair picture of him last year with his laptop ----his gloating, over-confident smirk, as though all of his worries were now over...wasn't that supposed to be during his visit at home in Aruba for the 2005 Christmas holidays ?? I have always privately wondered if she was indeed there, underneath his chair?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 09, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »

Last O/T comment on my computer:

One of the times I was doing a hard reboot, I heard a weird noise come out of my computer like a beep or something...totally different from the chime that comes on when the computer boots up...never heard that sound in all of my years using a Mac  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: December 09, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »

O/T - I am switching channels while waiting for The Line Up.  I just went on the game show channel and they have The Gong Show on.  I remember coming home from school watching this show Laughing  Laughing .
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: December 09, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »

Hi San!  You look very nice and cheery!

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 09, 2006, 08:12:42 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hi San!  You look very nice and cheery!

Thank you tidy.  I like your new hat.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: December 09, 2006, 08:13:23 PM »

SPace Shuttle is supposed to launch in about 20 minutes.  They will be showing the launch on Foxnews.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: December 09, 2006, 08:14:59 PM »

San, thank you...and isn't Muffy a very adorable bee in her new hat!

OK, I'm done here for tonight.  Will try to catch the Line Up and hope we learn something new and useful.  See y'all tomorrow hopefully.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: December 09, 2006, 08:19:31 PM »

ROBOTS...

I tracked this down... I see them talking about it a bunch... dunno if it is right for your situation though.

Maybe you want to try it?

I thought it may be of help.

---------------------

Have you tried one of your RAM slots? RAM is a killer on Macs lately and will cause it to not boot.

Also, have you tried zapping PRAM? hold down the "option + command + P + R" keys at boot.

If you hear the "boing" sound it makes on boot, hold down the keys for 3 consecutive boing chimes to see if it can clear the paramater RAM.

On the logic board is a "reset button" push it once and see if your computer comes back to life.

How about holding down the "option" key on boot? Does that give you anything you can use? It should bring up a blue screen with different boot devices sitting on your machine (either internal or external)

If that fails, try and boot up from a CD-ROM and see if you can boot up.

FInally, it none of these things work, pull the battery off the logic board and wait about 30 minutes, then put it back and try. Usually waiting a full day will totally blow away the PRAM chips memory.

Good luck!

------------------
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: December 09, 2006, 08:28:49 PM »

O/T - I am switching channels while waiting for The Line Up.  I just went on the game show channel and they have The Gong Show on.  I remember coming home from school watching this show Laughing  Laughing .

I'm watching 'Conan the Barbarian' for the umpteenth time.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: December 09, 2006, 08:29:44 PM »

Good evening monkeys! Sitting here ready for the show, with the rest of you. (Now that I finally have the right night of the week) Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 09, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Stom"
Quote from: "Florida"
The "cement work" referenced from the GLOBE article....
Are they pointing to the obvious piles of stones that block the path on one side of the pool?

I keep thinking about Paulus hiding in the front bushes when Beth & Greta came "knocking"...Was he checking on something there?  And then the sudden "downpour" of sweat...What had he just realized!?

I believe the pile of rocks is an out of place, ill conceived water fall.

Stom - I agree.  I've always thought it looked out of place.

That "skirt" looking thing was not there originally.  They built that later.  That sonofaditch. . . he is being such a hickdead.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: December 09, 2006, 08:32:09 PM »

Quote from: "Stom"
Quote from: "Florida"
The "cement work" referenced from the GLOBE article....
Are they pointing to the obvious piles of stones that block the path on one side of the pool?

I keep thinking about Paulus hiding in the front bushes when Beth & Greta came "knocking"...Was he checking on something there?  And then the sudden "downpour" of sweat...What had he just realized!?

I believe the pile of rocks is an out of place, ill conceived water fall.

I agree it does look out of place.

His big legs look like he has high blood pressure and/or kidney failure.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: December 09, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »

I'm trying to catch up before the Line Up and KLAAS!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! Had it in no time didn't you? How'd you paint the snow that way? It's gorgeous!!!! My God, the first one I tried had 36 pages of directions, and I couldn't have even read it in the length of time it took you to DO it!
You definately DA MONKEY QUEEN!!!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 09, 2006, 08:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
have seen it at.

exactly MuffyBee

I swear you could make him a tater head if you tried. Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.