April 30, 2024, 07:23:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110392 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: December 09, 2006, 09:21:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sue"
One thing about globe article that picture they used of pool
is not there back yard with all the pictures on the damn net you would
think they could use a real airial picture

Well the picture of pool taken from the inside of the house looks new to me.  I never saw that picture before.  It is exactly the spot where Joran was sitting in the lounge chair.  How sick is that if she is buried there and he is smirking on his computer knowing she is there. Mad

That was my original thought when first I saw that lounge-chair picture of him last year with his laptop ----his gloating, over-confident smirk, as though all of his worries were now over...wasn't that supposed to be during his visit at home in Aruba for the 2005 Christmas holidays ?? I have always privately wondered if she was indeed there, underneath his chair?

The pictures that also bothered me were the ones of him, Freddy and Satish during his Christmas vacation 2005, when they seemed to be making light of something and were slap-stick laughing and I wondered if they were making fun of Natalee.  That made me so mad I could have spit or something that rhymes with spit (in their faces). Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: December 09, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hey Kids~
I just tuned in to fox and there is another show on...

Maybe the LINE UP is at 10? Confused
Yes, here it is an update to the Amish school shooting..so sad.

Well, when I click on the info button for the satellite, the info thingy tells me it's the Lineup on now, and that the Big Story Primetime will be on at 10:00.  Confused

My on screen listing shows The Lineup with Kimberly G. too, but it's Greta who's actually on.

It should be on at 10pm eastern I guess.  Greta is so important, her show must come first  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: December 09, 2006, 09:22:31 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Klaas.... that was a classic!!!!

We need to create a "Men of Scared Monkeys" calendar! lol

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!  That may be Skeerryyyyyyyy BEANS!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 09, 2006, 09:23:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
It should be on at 10pm eastern I guess.  Greta is so important, her show must come first  Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm "inclined to believe" I'll have a bath while Greta is on and wait for Kimberly's show.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: December 09, 2006, 09:23:23 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Laughing  Laughing  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: December 09, 2006, 09:24:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Is the dark side still quiet?  That speaks volumes to me if they are... Wink

Very Happy  I was looking in on the aol board the other day and one of the posts said it was quiet there and they wondered where the chumps, er, chimps were.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: December 09, 2006, 09:25:40 PM »

Quote from: Ono
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "Ono"
PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL TIMES REGARDING WHAT TIME THE LINE UP COMES ON.

I JUST CHECKED MY CABLE INFORMATION AND IT SAID 10:00 EASTERN.

Thank you San!  Very Happy I am ready here in the Deep South, CST, complete with popcorn waiting to be popped!

hiya ONO! Good to see ya.

Wink

Hey Carpe! Very Happy Thank you!

I've been thinking since your post this morning regarding that really keen observation of yours about Joran's habit (in this case) of testimonial and conversational overkill. If you think about it, Deepak's statements regarding the beach driving, also follow that lead. I am thinking that both are following poolside legal coaching by Law Professor Paulus. It makes more sense to me that the crime, etc. was committed at the Sloot Compound and that the overloaded beach rambling & conflicting testimonials were embroidered red herrings.....ie: the needless description of the pausing of Deepak to relieve himself; the tossing of the yard containers and that cup, for instance, make absolutely no sense and have no bearing on anything. These mundane and trivial descriptions of activity are only thrown into  the mix in hopes of convincing the listener of the testifyer's honesty and legitimacy. Too much information is a very

Too much detail for honesty.  Rarely do we remember those subconscious things we do each day.  I do not remember what I saw or what time I went to mail box.  I do remember if the postman brings me a package.  Stopping to use the bathroom unless something extraordinary happened at that time would not be a vivid recall, nor would throwing out a cup, unless that cup had some stigma attached to it.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 09, 2006, 09:25:53 PM »

This show Greta is doing, I believe is a re run..
Until then I am watching 48 hours mystery on CBS.
Pretty good until the big show on at 10....

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: December 09, 2006, 09:26:30 PM »

So Jossy and Joey T are supposed to be on the line up, huh?

Chances are if all follows form:

1. Jossy & Joey T will not be on at the same time.
2. Joey T will demand he go after Jossy to get in the last word so that anything he says will not be rebutted and proved wrong.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: December 09, 2006, 09:27:06 PM »

I wonder if they investigated the pool company.  I can't make out the name on the door of the truck.  I'm also sure this same company does a lot of work for others on the island.

http://www.willyspoolsnv.com

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #690 on: December 09, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »

I saw a squirrel the other day that would look great in those.  Razz

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: December 09, 2006, 09:28:19 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

2. Joey T will demand he go after Jossy to get in the last word so that anything he says will not be rebutted and proved wrong.

It will be quite interesting to see if he is foaming at the mouth tonight Wink  Rolling Eyes

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 09, 2006, 09:28:54 PM »

Klassend, if you're still here: Do you have a better picture of the Tree? This is the first I have seen of it. I am assuming those are our avatars as ornaments.

I need to buy some Monkey Stuff and help Red pay some bills. About time I did!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: December 09, 2006, 09:29:50 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

I saw a squirrel the other day that would look great in those.  Razz

ROFL Carpe.. that would be BLAH I betcha! Wink
Great work with the pics you post.. Smile Smile Smile  Freakin hilarious!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: December 09, 2006, 09:30:30 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Klassend, if you're still here: Do you have a better picture of the Tree? This is the first I have seen of it. I am assuming those are our avatars as ornaments.

I need to buy some Monkey Stuff and help Red pay some bills. About time I did!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree9-1.jpg

It's not set up in Cafepress yet.  Actually I'm not finished with it yet but will be by tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be in Cafepress by tomorrow.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 09, 2006, 09:32:05 PM »

Hey Kids~
I just tuned in to fox and there is another show on...

Maybe the LINE UP is at 10? Confused
Yes, here it is an update to the Amish school shooting..so sad.

Well, when I click on the info button for the satellite, the info thingy tells me it's the Lineup on now, and that the Big Story Primetime will be on at 10:00.  Confused
Hopefully, what we are waiting to see will be on sometime tonight Confused

Well according to TV Guide online website, LINE UP will be on at 10, EST>

Good! That means I've got time to have a bath and a snack beforehand now.  Razz

Hide your husband's toothbrush. Wink

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 09, 2006, 09:32:11 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

You are probably correct!  Joey T. is an embaressment to Americans, (this one anyways)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 09, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I've been thinking since your post this morning regarding that really keen observation of yours about Joran's habit (in this case) of testimonial and conversational overkill. If you think about it, Deepak's statements regarding the beach driving, also follow that lead. I am thinking that both are following poolside legal coaching by Law Professor Paulus. It makes more sense to me that the crime, etc. was committed at the Sloot Compound and that the overloaded beach rambling & conflicting testimonials were embroidered red herrings.....ie: the needless description of the pausing of Deepak to relieve himself; the tossing of the yard containers and that cup, for instance, make absolutely no sense and have no bearing on anything. These mundane and trivial descriptions of activity are only thrown into  the mix in hopes of convincing the listener of the testifyer's honesty and legitimacy. Too much information is a very

Too much detail for honesty.  Rarely do we remember those subconscious things we do each day.  I do not remember what I saw or what time I went to mail box.  I do remember if the postman brings me a package.  Stopping to use the bathroom unless something extraordinary happened at that time would not be a vivid recall, nor would throwing out a cup, unless that cup had some stigma attached to it.

It's possible that the police asked them to tell them what happened and asked them to include every detail they could remember.  This would be a good way to determine if they agreed on another lie because they couldn't possibly cover every detail when fabricating a new story.  They'd agree on a beach drop off, driving around, but they probably wouldn't make up and agree to tell about throwing out drinks, potty stops or red lights, seeing a cop, or other minor details.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 09, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
SEPT. 3, 2005 J2K released from jail.
SEPT. 28th These pics taken?
No "stone fountain/monument" to be seen.....

this is the picture that made me so mad.  I just do not like the look of it.  It llooks like to me they are mimicking something that I do not want to think of.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 09, 2006, 09:34:46 PM »

No hurry, i need to get me a Monkey Ship first!

I have been trying to catch up from the beginning of last week and I am still working my way through thread 555. Got some thoughts I'll post in a few.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.