April 30, 2024, 09:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110404 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 09, 2006, 10:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
is it me? I dont know if I heard RenHo say K2 were suspects but no info on Jvds??  my tv is in another room

Renfro has often pointed to the K's when it can help Joran. I remember somebody calling into to Dana's show and saying "i am a friend of Julia's and she believes the police now suspect the Kalpoe's and not Joran". IIRC, it was *RU Elaine*.
Just so everyone knows that *RU Elaine* is NOT this Elaine.....thank  God!!

I have wondered what Tacopino's wife's name is.  If it is Elaine, we have a bingo.  This is the Elaine from Pennsylvania that owns property on Aruba.  We have heard her hogwash before.  We know it is not our Elaine.  When is/was your birthday?  I know it is sometime around Christmas.
I know she goes by ElaineS over there, But the S could be a middle initial. Wow, you have  GREAT memory about my B-day!!! Three days before Christmas.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: December 09, 2006, 10:41:22 PM »

I am confused, was the guy in the story Jossy's reporter?  Was he ALE?  I didn't hear anything I didn't already know.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 09, 2006, 10:42:15 PM »

Who is this dude? Adolpho Richardson?

Hoping it was Diario reporter Hubert Thiel who claims to have seen Natalee being put into a helicopter. He had followed a certain car for a few gays and claims Natalee was in it. He followed it to a waiting helicopter where he watched it take off...... Confused
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: December 09, 2006, 10:42:52 PM »

Ono yes

It was quick!
Red, glad they had the SM link on the screen.. Ihave a small 13 inch TV still about 8 feet away so didn't see it.

If they would just read here, they'd have this solve and bring home Natalee. I still think she is there trying to be found... even if it's in evidence form.

I'd love to see her just show up.

Thanks Monkeys... Keep up the good work... now back to lurk.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 09, 2006, 10:43:25 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Just so everyone knows that *RU Elaine* is NOT this Elaine.....thank  God!!

I used the * *'s just for you, Elaine. I remembered some previous confusion. Wink[/quote]Thanks igs! Smile
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 09, 2006, 10:43:28 PM »

Well if Deepak Kalpoe doesn't get his ass talking to the Dutch Investigator's & he ends up doing a 15 year sentence along with JVDS I will not feel one ounce of pity for him.  Stupid, stupid, stupid to be taking the advice of PVDS whose intention all along was to set him up to take the fall for that horrid excuse of creation called JVDS & his sperm donor PVDS.

Deepak Kalpoe should remember the only true words ever uttered by PVDS "I will do anything for my son".  For PVDS & JVDS are out to protect each other & fry the Kalpoe's.  It is there for the Kalpoe's to see & they have been forewarned, if they suffer it is their own fault for not doing the right thing & telling the truth in full & NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: December 09, 2006, 10:43:50 PM »

Wasn't it kinda obvious that JR is a paid supporter of the Sloots?

Also I think that PVDS paying for all the layers actually just points to JVDS being the one to cover for.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: December 09, 2006, 10:43:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I am confused, was the guy in the story Jossy's reporter?  Was he ALE?  I didn't hear anything I didn't already know.

Lala's,

I think he must have been Jossy's reporter. The e-mail to Easy said the tape hadn't been translated from Papiemento yet, so I think most of the story should be on tomorrow instead. I think since they had advertised that it would be on tonight, they had a little snippet of it.

I Stand With The Girl
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: December 09, 2006, 10:44:26 PM »

What struck me was when the reporter stated (I believe he was reading from a statement about getting 15 years...) and you know if you get 15 years you've done something REALLY REALLY BAD...15 years for something really really bad, seems really really lenient to me. Crying or Very sad

crazybabyborg
« Reply #869 on: December 09, 2006, 10:45:23 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Caught the last of Fox...
Nothing new & some you could educated them a LOT..

Had to Love Beth.. in that (semi saying ) if it was a panic type event Why no hospital or police involvement.   Just one mpre thing  that points BIG time to a cover-up by someone with the clout to attempt it.

That is the lie of the supposed attempt to call Natalee's death an accidental overdose. I have discusses this with Beth on several occasions.

If it was an accident and a simple autopsy would have proved it, there would be no reason for a cover up or getting rid of a body.

An American tourist would have been found dead on the beach with a tox test proving 100% what happened.

However, if she was been raped ... bruises or purposely drugged with a date rape drug ... now that would expalin having to do a cover up.

Accidental overdose my butt.

Exactly. Even if she did overdose, it wasn't HER accident, but the scumbags that slipped her the drugs. You don't take away someone's mental capacity if your intentions are to do something that they'd go along with anyway.
And you don't threaten that someone is facing 15 years in prison if the truth came out without that person being guilty of a crime!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: December 09, 2006, 10:45:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

He was a Diario reporter who does a great job.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: December 09, 2006, 10:46:36 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
What struck me was when the reporter stated (I believe he was reading from a statement about getting 15 years...) and you know if you get 15 years you've done something REALLY REALLY BAD...15 years for something really really bad, seems really really lenient to me. Crying or Very sad

You don't understand their system (nobody does, not even them).  Just ask Arleen.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: December 09, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »

I have heard that murder is 30yrs. A minor would have the sentence cut in half. So with Joran being 17...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 09, 2006, 10:47:07 PM »

That what hit me also Jacqueline.  Something really really bad is murder to me and 15 years is not enough time for that Psycho to keep him off the streets.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: December 09, 2006, 10:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"

That what hit me also Jacqueline.  Something really really bad is murder to me and 15 years is not enough time for that Psycho to keep him off the streets.

It would be better than nothing if they could just get him on something.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: December 09, 2006, 10:49:56 PM »

Well, I'll take 15 years vs college in Holland and blonde bimbos on his arm. I don't think Joran would fare well in jail, and with any luck, he wouldn't come out at all.

I wish someone could get to Satish and scare Hell out of him.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 09, 2006, 10:50:05 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "San"

It would be better than nothing if they could just get him on something.

Oh I agree, it would be amazing to me if they even charged and went to trial ....I sure hope it happens.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 09, 2006, 10:50:19 PM »

I have heard that murder is 30yrs. A minor would have the sentence cut in half. So with Joran being 17...

I think Paulus was threatening the Kalpoes with this because they would have gotten more time than Joran.  Deepak seems to know the law pretty well and Paulus was the one who told him.  I can see Paulus sitting about the pool saying to the Kalpoes if you don't cooperate with me you will get more time than Joran.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: December 09, 2006, 10:51:30 PM »

Can someone tell me if I heard the following correctly on The Line Up?

1. Did they say the Carlo was the "former" atty of JVDS?

2. Did they say that De Vries had a hidden video of Carlo admitting he went to JK with the goods on JVDS?
(If so ... what you say now Joey T?)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: December 09, 2006, 10:51:55 PM »

Thanks monkeys for the answers to my questions...now, we have to get to tomorrow...I can't wait to hear the rest.  

Thanks Tylergal...I knew a monkey had the answer to my problem.  You guys are the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.