April 30, 2024, 04:24:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110374 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: December 09, 2006, 10:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
What struck me was when the reporter stated (I believe he was reading from a statement about getting 15 years...) and you know if you get 15 years you've done something REALLY REALLY BAD...15 years for something really really bad, seems really really lenient to me. Crying or Very sad

I have heard that murder is 30yrs. A minor would have the sentence cut in half. So with Joran being 17...

I think Paulus was threatening the Kalpoes with this because they would have gotten more time than Joran.  Deepak seems to know the law pretty well and Paulus was the one who told him.  I can see Paulus sitting about the pool saying to the Kalpoes if you don't cooperate with me you will get more time than Joran.

I think PVDS had even more to threaten the 2K's with, along with his apparent connections.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 09, 2006, 10:52:08 PM »

What struck me was when the reporter stated (I believe he was reading from a statement about getting 15 years...) and you know if you get 15 years you've done something REALLY REALLY BAD...15 years for something really really bad, seems really really lenient to me. Crying or Very sad

That what hit me also Jacqueline.  Something really really bad is murder to me and 15 years is not enough time for that Psycho to keep him off the streets.
I guess along with all their other distorted thinking over there, they beleive that 15 years will be enough time to convert a physcopath to normal mind.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: December 09, 2006, 10:52:49 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Can someone tell me if I heard the following correctly on The Line Up?

1. Did they say the Carlo was the "former" atty of JVDS?

2. Did they say that De Vries had a hidden video of Carlo admitting he went to JK with the goods on JVDS?
(If so ... what you say now Joey T?)

1) I did not catch if they said former.
2) Yes.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: December 09, 2006, 10:53:38 PM »

Do you really think this creature that gambles, drinks, does drugs & is a sexual predator would be treated as a minor.  I don't.  PVDS is full of baloney.  Again he is no genius, he is a criminal, IMO.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #884 on: December 09, 2006, 10:54:58 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

I have heard that murder is 30yrs. A minor would have the sentence cut in half. So with Joran being 17...

I think Paulus was threatening the Kalpoes with this because they would have gotten more time than Joran.  Deepak seems to know the law pretty well and Paulus was the one who told him.  I can see Paulus sitting about the pool saying to the Kalpoes if you don't cooperate with me you will get more time than Joran.

I too, believe that Paulus would be a very intimidating figure to the K2s. Different level of education, different socioeconimic class, more powerful status, and the K2s apparently had already been "transplanted" to Aruba because of trouble. Mom's job was hardly a place to be aspired to. Joran was in private school, etc.
Their relationship itself is strange, and tells me the common link was something shady.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: December 09, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »

Isn't it unusual that NO ONE in Aruba, when they talk about others besides Joran involved and NO ONE in Aruba or in Holland, reporting as I remember, seems TO THINK OF MENTIONING THE OTHERS... like the father Paulus or premeditated murder and Wever for heavy battery.

Are they afraid of saying other names? Because the father walks in judicial mazed, as Ms. Janssen, the judges and some in ALE? and the Wevers have put out that very unusual Press Release with the high priced attorney?

Who or what are they afraid of???? Or have some helped out Paulus and wasn't told the whole story that has happened? or perhaps after they found out what really happened that they had to do deepen the coverup even more?

This has really gone on to long for Natalee and her family, friends.

I can't think of words strong enough and at times, I might have been know to have a vocab of a sailer.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 09, 2006, 10:55:47 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Do you really think this creature that gambles, drinks, does drugs & is a sexual predator would be treated as a minor.  I don't.  PVDS is full of baloney.  Again he is no genius, he is a criminal, IMO.

In our Country, he would not have been treated as a minor...

Over there he seems to be the victim...

WHO knows with Aruba.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: December 09, 2006, 10:56:19 PM »

Once the corruption is addressed, this is going to go to trial & I really don't see it as possible that the Netherlands is going to stand by & make a mockery of their justice system for this measley bunch of criminals, do you?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: December 09, 2006, 10:57:08 PM »

2. Did they say that De Vries had a hidden video of Carlo admitting he went to JK with the goods on JVDS?

1) I did not catch if they said former.
2) Yes.

Thanks ... will have to listen again, I could have sworn they said former.

As to the secretly recorded tape. Wow ... wonder what Joey T will have to say for himself now? I guess that was doctored too?

Has everyone noticed that Carlo has been on no show to defend himself and say it never happened?

With lawyers ... its never about what they say ... ITS ABOUT WHAT THEY DON'T SAY.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: December 09, 2006, 10:59:02 PM »

But it has been handed over to the Dutch.

I think the VDS's are toast & if K's don't do the right thing they are going to be toast too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #890 on: December 09, 2006, 10:59:14 PM »

2. Yes.

Kimberly watered down a bit what DeVries said. She said Carlo told KJ his client might be involved. DeVries clearly said Carlo told KJ he knew Joran was heavily involved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: December 09, 2006, 10:59:15 PM »

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: December 09, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Once the corruption is addressed, this is going to go to trial & I really don't see it as possible that the Netherlands is going to stand by & make a mockery of their justice system for this measley bunch of criminals, do you?

I hope you are right...

But initially when this crime was commited, I never would have imagined all this time later that the three still would not have been charged and brought to trial.  

Nothing surprises me anymore.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: December 09, 2006, 11:00:51 PM »

Yes Kimberly said Antonio Carlo the former lawyer may have had a secret meeting with KJ.

She also said months later a Dutch Crime reporter confronted Carlo with a hidden camera and the lawyer admitted meeting wth Janssen.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 09, 2006, 11:01:20 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Isn't it unusual that NO ONE in Aruba, when they talk about others besides Joran involved and NO ONE in Aruba or in Holland, reporting as I remember, seems TO THINK OF MENTIONING THE OTHERS... like the father Paulus or premeditated murder and Wever for heavy battery.

Are they afraid of saying other names? Because the father walks in judicial mazed, as Ms. Janssen, the judges and some in ALE? and the Wevers have put out that very unusual Press Release with the high priced attorney?

Who or what are they afraid of???? Or have some helped out Paulus and wasn't told the whole story that has happened? or perhaps after they found out what really happened that they had to do deepen the coverup even more?

This has really gone on to long for Natalee and her family, friends.

I can't think of words strong enough and at times, I might have been know to have a vocab of a sailer.
LOL about the vocab of a sailor! The reporter said that he didn't want to mention other names he has right now, as he doesn't want anyone in trouble, hmmmm he knows how it can go over there, now doesn't he?!! You know, you say too much, and boom....you are an accident.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: December 09, 2006, 11:02:45 PM »

So Kimberly said former ... (Carlo)

And I think Joey said the other night that he is still is Joran's attorney.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who shall we believe... Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: December 09, 2006, 11:02:51 PM »

Does anyone think that Paulus used the K2s trouble before they got to Aruba to help silence them? Joran obviously knew about the "hitting a girl with a car" incident, and would have spilled that Paulus, I'm sure.

Have we ever been able to determine what exactly caused the K2s to have to leave home and not return?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: December 09, 2006, 11:04:15 PM »

So Kimberly said former ... (Carlo)

And I think Joey said the other night that he is still is Joran's attorney.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who shall we believe... Laughing

In fact Tacopina said Carlo was in court the other day with KJ.  I guessed they forced him to make a guest appearance.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: December 09, 2006, 11:05:31 PM »

Carlo's strings are held by the Paulus camp at this point. Taco's hands are wrapped around the controls in tandem, IMO.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 09, 2006, 11:05:40 PM »

So do we know if Joe and Jossy will be on tomorrow nights Part II?

I sure wish they just could have devoted the entire show tonight to this case and not break it up into two.

I know, it's about the ratings....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.