April 30, 2024, 10:09:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110408 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 09, 2006, 11:05:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Red"
Can someone tell me if I heard the following correctly on The Line Up?

1. Did they say the Carlo was the "former" atty of JVDS?

2. Did they say that De Vries had a hidden video of Carlo admitting he went to JK with the goods on JVDS?
(If so ... what you say now Joey T?)

Yes Kimberly said Antonio Carlo the former lawyer may have had a secret meeting with KJ.

She also said months later a Dutch Crime reporter confronted Carlo with a hidden camera and the lawyer admitted meeting wth Janssen.

Thanks San ...

Can't wait to hear the Tacopina spin on this one.

Its a manipulated tape ... that really is not his mouth moving. They are not allowed to privately tape him.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: December 09, 2006, 11:06:06 PM »

Elaine

Thanks... I meant sailor not sailer... I was typing fast and angry at that.

Thanks.... be back in a few minutes... going to buy something online I don't need or go to the kitchen and eat something I don't need.

Carpe.... maybe I'll go get pinged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: December 09, 2006, 11:06:16 PM »

There has been alot of press coverage on this case.  It will be possible for the Dutch Investigator's to determine what is missing & who to hold accountable.  This is a solvable crime the only thing that stopped it from being solved was the corruption of PVDS & the poison that he spread throughout the elected & appointed officials, IMO.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: December 09, 2006, 11:09:11 PM »

Tra la la la la! Is JORAN.ASKEERED? He better be! LOL!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: December 09, 2006, 11:09:23 PM »

Yes, she said "former" lawyer.  Now, we all know, according to Joe T., that he's still the attorney of choice.  Well what is it?  former or present?
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: December 09, 2006, 11:10:12 PM »

Joe is only a lawyer in certain states and Federal Cts. in the USA.He is not legal in aruba or the Netherlanti.It is no accident as Beth stated.We know the truth.Atticus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: December 09, 2006, 11:10:20 PM »

The Line Up and Kimberly do a great job and I certainly appreciate them keeping the story in the news.

However, she really has to stop this "exclusive" nonsense.

Exclusive to what?

Diario this past week printed much of what was said tonight and it was translated on SM with special thanks to the staff at Diario.

Also ... last week on Dana's show Jossy dropped the bombshell of the Dompig tape ... That was an exclusive.

We all know the producers read here ... citing the source would sometimes be appreciated, we do with you FOX NEWS. Wink
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: December 09, 2006, 11:11:02 PM »

PVDS works for the same law firm as Carlo, right?

I know this has been brought up before, just wanted to make certain.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: December 09, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »

Joey T. has gotta be changing his diapers on an emergency basis!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 09, 2006, 11:12:00 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Elaine

Thanks.... be back in a few minutes... going to buy something online I don't need or go to the kitchen and eat something I don't need.

well please use the SM link for Amazon... and IBE< I know that I still "owe" you ... I haven't forgotten, and I won't ... I just hate I haven't had the ability to take care of it just yet.... but I will!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:03 PM »

The Arawaks placed singing beetles with the two Shivas.  They were never alone.  Dirty Paulus knew everything they did and said, and they probably still have singing beetles, the reason they cannot talk.  Paulus keeps up with their every move, every word, every breath.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Elaine

well please use the SM link for Amazon... and IBE< I know that I still "owe" you ... I haven't forgotten, and I won't ... I just hate I haven't had the ability to take care of it just yet.... but I will!

Speaking of, Mrs., where's that $500 ya owe me Question  Exclamation  Wink

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Yes. I have even seen reference to Carlo being his *boss*. But who knows?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:20 PM »

Someone on FOB posted the actual statute for the use of a hidden camera, etc.  It is normally illegal but the exception stated was only for journalists.

Hope Joey T has bothered to research his law on this and does not even go there with false claim.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:24 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I know this has been brought up before, just wanted to make certain.

Yes, so it's kind of weird that he is there... I mean think about it, he basically said that his client is guilty.....didn't he?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #915 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:58 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Muffy, all of Anita's taste is in her mouth  Shocked  Cool  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked
I nearly posted the same thing when I saw that one page back.  Now home from hubby's chorus show so I'm reading to catch up and drinking a nice Shiraz to adjust my attitude.  Evening all!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: December 09, 2006, 11:14:27 PM »

RED

If you gave someone a drug ~~ had sex with them while they were passing in & out of consciousness and then they expiered (which had never happend before) I can see panic .

I also can see saying..  yes we did drugs & had sex  ..
BUT  on the way to the hospital.  That did not happen because of who is involved and who they could contact.

My point was (to me) Beth semi gave them out ...
If if was an accidental death no matter the circumstances is one thing ...
BUT to cover that up ~~ not to have Natalee ~~ takes it to a MUCH higher level of resolve to find the TRUTH and have Justice for Natlee.

If it means that an entire Nation has to suffer to uncover the TRUTH about the disapperance of a single person... So Be IT.

The people of that Nation have the choice of Standing Up & demanding that the TRUTH  come forward or just keep Rolling Over and doing nothing except to cry & whine as to how bad their economy has gotten  AND blame everything on Natalee & her steadfast parents efforts to uncover the TRUTH, Which only make our resolve that more dedicated

JMO & Hope this make since

OldFart

SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 09, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Someone on FOB posted the actual statute for the use of a hidden camera, etc.  It is normally illegal but the exception stated was only for journalists.

Hope Joey T has bothered to research his law on this and does not even go there with false claim.

and in a few states, only one party has to know that the tape exists... which means that if the person doing the taping knows.... Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 09, 2006, 11:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Elaine

Speaking of, Mrs., where's that $500 ya owe me Question  Exclamation  Wink

Same place the $$$$ you owe me is!!  What I owe is a donation to the Vetern's Administration....

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: December 09, 2006, 11:17:29 PM »

Well, dang, I can't come up with a witty reply to that one, Mrs.!

I'll think of the perfect one later but it will be too late...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.