April 30, 2024, 11:51:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110414 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 09, 2006, 11:17:59 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
The Line Up and Kimberly do a great job and I certainly appreciate them keeping the story in the news.

However, she really has to stop this "exclusive" nonsense.

Exclusive to what?

Diario this past week printed much of what was said tonight and it was translated on SM with special thanks to the staff at Diario.

Also ... last week on Dana's show Jossy dropped the bombshell of the Dompig tape ... That was an exclusive.

We all know the producers read here ... citing the source would sometimes be appreciated, we do with you FOX NEWS. Wink

MSM double talk.  I once became annoyed at the use of the word "Premier" especially as applied to movies that I had already seen on TV.

I emailed a producer claiming the showing of a certain movie was The Premier and the response I got back was that it was the Premier on THAT NETWORK.   Evil or Very Mad

That should make it A PREMIER and not THE Premier.  Drama, anything for drama.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 09, 2006, 11:18:28 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
RED

If you gave someone a drug ~~ had sex with them while they were passing in & out of consciousness and then they expiered (which had never happend before) I can see panic .

I also can see saying..  yes we did drugs & had sex  ..
BUT  on the way to the hospital.  That did not happen because of who is involved and who they could contact.

My point was (to me) Beth semi gave them out ...
If if was an accidental death no matter the circumstances is one thing ...
BUT to cover that up ~~ not to have Natalee ~~ takes it to a MUCH higher level of resolve to find the TRUTH and have Justice for Natlee.

If it means that an entire Nation has to suffer to uncover the TRUTH about the disapperance of a single person... So Be IT.

The people of that Nation have the choice of Standing Up & demanding that the TRUTH  come forward or just keep Rolling Over and doing nothing except to cry & whine as to how bad their economy has gotten  AND blame everything on Natalee & her steadfast parents efforts to uncover the TRUTH, Which only make our resolve that more dedicated

JMO & Hope this make since

OldFart

SYB

Agreed
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 09, 2006, 11:18:46 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Well, dang, I can't come up with a witty reply to that one, Mrs.!

I'll think of the perfect one later but it will be too late...

LOL....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 09, 2006, 11:21:40 PM »

I guess Joey Tacopina couldn't even muster up the courage to call in this week and call it all lies and make derogatory comments about other people when he heard the part of the secret tape of Carlo stating what he did.

Either that or The Line Up's producers put his number on call block, lol.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: December 09, 2006, 11:24:22 PM »

You can bet Joe Taconuts is busy trying to figure out how to refute Carlo on tape...this is getting interesting...I can't wait to hear what he whines about this time.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 09, 2006, 11:26:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
You can bet Joe Taconuts is busy trying to figure out how to refute Carlo on tape...this is getting interesting...I can't wait to hear what he whines about this time.

No kidding... how much of his miind will he lose this time?  Bets anyone??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 09, 2006, 11:27:21 PM »

Joe "representing" Joran is hilarious~ one big jackass for another jackass.

Hey, Joran!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 09, 2006, 11:28:11 PM »

Lala's, is Antonio Carlo the singing card?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 09, 2006, 11:29:03 PM »

I guess Joey Tacopina couldn't even muster up the courage to call in this week and call it all lies and make derogatory comments about other people when he heard the part of the secret tape of Carlo stating what he did.

Either that or The Line Up's producers put his number on call block, lol.

Laughing  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 09, 2006, 11:29:20 PM »

Tacopina

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 09, 2006, 11:30:23 PM »

The Line Up and Kimberly do a great job and I certainly appreciate them keeping the story in the news.

However, she really has to stop this "exclusive" nonsense.

Exclusive to what?
<<SNIP>>

Red
Was their / her coverage "exclusive/New  to MSM or their channel" ?

Hell we all know they get there TIPS for a program about NATALEE from here and maybe a few other internet sites.  

It is then just a matter tacking down & getting the Information and pepole lined to do  segement.
It was a good progam.. they even brought out (from another case) if you have nothing to hide... take a pollygraph test.
Has Pualis ever requested or had one conducted?
Who in Aruba connected to Natalee's case has requested one?   OR has Anyone ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 09, 2006, 11:30:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Oooh! Now that may be!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2006, 11:31:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

No kidding... how much of his miind will he lose this time?  Bets anyone??
Hope he doesn't lose too much of it, as it seems to have shrunken considerably already! Laughing  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 09, 2006, 11:31:28 PM »

They have to have Joey T on last or he will

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 09, 2006, 11:32:15 PM »

Joran

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: December 09, 2006, 11:32:31 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
PVDS works for the same law firm as Carlo, right?

I know this has been brought up before, just wanted to make certain.

Yes, so it's kind of weird that he is there... I mean think about it, he basically said that his client is guilty.....didn't he?

Kinda appears that PVDS is there to make sure it dosen't happen again.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: December 09, 2006, 11:33:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Or the flying bird?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: December 09, 2006, 11:33:45 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Joran

Oooooh, remembering those animal masks, you may be closer than you think!  Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 09, 2006, 11:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
PVDS works for the same law firm as Carlo, right?

I know this has been brought up before, just wanted to make certain.

Yes, so it's kind of weird that he is there... I mean think about it, he basically said that his client is guilty.....didn't he?

Kinda appears that PVDS is there to make sure it dosen't happen again.

And destroy any evidence that Carlo might accidentally have.  Note the Joranites always want to know what evidence we have.  That is always their first question and I don't think it is rhetorical, either.

Paulus is there to guide and direct and make sure nothing makes it  into the records, etc.  Same as he did for Ben Vocking in the Alex Matthews case which was lost in the World Court.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 09, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »

Good point Carnut....

and Anna... you are so right about tacky joe... he won't even go on if he isn't the last one... what a big assbite... Twisted Evil  that way he has had the last word.... I hope that the aruban travel people feel that they are getting more of their money's worth than they did with steve cohen.  Let's face it, they have to be behind tacky joe's involvment, IMO because otherwise what's he in for?  there isn't a U.S. case... the NY judge waived it for jurisdiction...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.