May 01, 2024, 03:52:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110429 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #940 on: December 09, 2006, 11:36:48 PM »

If Tacky doesn't call in tomorrow night, it's because of going on the record and being caught red faced when proof of what he's denying is being shown. That kind of thing hurts credibility.............even when the incredibility you have is already into negative numbers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: December 09, 2006, 11:36:56 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
PVDS works for the same law firm as Carlo, right?

I know this has been brought up before, just wanted to make certain.

Yes, so it's kind of weird that he is there... I mean think about it, he basically said that his client is guilty.....didn't he?

Kinda appears that PVDS is there to make sure it dosen't happen again.
Bingo!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 09, 2006, 11:37:58 PM »

Good point Carnut....

and Anna... you are so right about tacky joe... he won't even go on if he isn't the last one... what a big assbite... Twisted Evil  that way he has had the last word.... I hope that the aruban travel people feel that they are getting more of their money's worth than they did with steve cohen.  Let's face it, they have to be behind tacky joe's involvment, IMO because otherwise what's he in for?  there isn't a U.S. case... the NY judge waived it for jurisdiction...

Well, they didn't have Joe T. tonight but they did have JR and she's in their employ as well.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 09, 2006, 11:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
If Tacky doesn't call in tomorrow night, it's because of going on the record and being caught red faced when proof of what he's denying is being shown. That kind of thing hurts credibility.............even when the incredibility you have is already into negative numbers!
I pray we don't hear from him or leatherface tommorow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: December 09, 2006, 11:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

She was an embarrassment tonight, IMO.  More so than usual.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 09, 2006, 11:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

<<snip>>

Justinsmama
You need to make sure Robots get your pic & this one

So they can add it to their Julia collection of pics

SeeYaByeeee Monkeys

time to repack the GrandSons Chistmas presents
(I Verified that  they are sturdy & safe)    Rolling Eyes  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: December 09, 2006, 11:41:38 PM »

Just one more...

Leatherface

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 09, 2006, 11:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I missed her... I was talking with my brother, about my dad.  Crying or Very sad

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: December 09, 2006, 11:42:38 PM »

Wonder what/who is in danger in that investigation that the reporter was doing?
I, for one am glad that he isn't making known to the world the results, or evidence he may have gathered. Gives KJ less prep time to sabatoge it.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 09, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »

How they continue to use her as a source when she covers 0% of the story in her paper is a joke.

Now if I wanted the scoop on the Saperstein wedding at the Marriott, what was served and copies of the wedding photos she would be the first person to call.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 09, 2006, 11:43:23 PM »

I, for one am glad that he isn't making known to the world the results, or evidence he may have gathered. Gives KJ less prep time to sabatoge it.

Who is that guy, anyway?

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 09, 2006, 11:43:33 PM »

OT Mrs. Red HI!

Don't worry.

Well, we got poppy donations and lately did a See's candy fundraiser, so found enough $$ to have a bingo games each month for the last year at the VA hospital where the men and women Vets win canteen books (a $1) worth. They save them so they can buy socks, underwear, lipstick, kleenex, etc.. anything the government doesn't provided which is a lot. We also provided donuts and collect clothes for them. I see tears in eyes, so had to pull away from going with our # 1 volunteer till I am stronger.

The men have rallied around and taking over the bingo games again for out till was getting down to nill. We have a very nice new Commander and the men are starting to "let's roll"

Then we have packed 48 Christmas gift-sacks for the local VA hosp. but are a little short on the stuff in them.

So as Pres. I'm starting tomorrow to shake the bushes. Am quite proud of our Auxiliary members... there are only about 6 out of about 90 members who are the movers and shakers... but that's true of all groups.. the core is it.

Yes, I will click into Amazon from your site, for I still haven't bought Dave's book and Tues. I will be a grandmother (by adoption) of a baby boy C-section. Darn guy's too large or something to do it the other way. I don't know what to buy. I bought a hand made crocheted (don't know how to spell it) anyway it's a warm blanket from one of our members.

Off to eat candy.  and shop Amazon and Oriential trading Co (the party store) for they have fall leaves on sale and I will need them next year for Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanksgiving..We needed all you Great Monkeys and ms mermaid for the other volunteer goofed up and put the mashed potatoes in the big restaurant type of crock pot while I was washing the potatoes out of the liner before dinner.. wondered why I was washing the liner before we ate!.. All came out OK.

be back soon off to eat See's candy... I bought almost all the dark chocolate with almonds!

We have rain I am going out and stand in it. We haven't had any for months... my roof leaks but the pans work. It'll be fixed soon. Rain smells good. I miss Indiana

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 09, 2006, 11:43:50 PM »

Tacopina

Donkeys don't deserve this.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #953 on: December 09, 2006, 11:44:18 PM »

I missed her... I was talking with my brother, about my dad.  Crying or Very sad

I'm out of the loop, Mrs. Red. Is your Dad ok??
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 09, 2006, 11:45:01 PM »

Forgot to Ask..

If anyone has the Donkey in the Dupster picture (with or without wooden(?) shoes)   please pass it on to ROBOTS

TIA

SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #955 on: December 09, 2006, 11:45:42 PM »

Who is that guy, anyway?

Red said a Diario reporter that does great work.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: December 09, 2006, 11:46:51 PM »

I feel certain we will hear from the SPCA about our abuse of unsuspecting donkeys tonight...oh well, too bad! Laughing
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 09, 2006, 11:46:56 PM »

OT again......

http://www.asilentnightmovie.com/

Goodnight.
Ho Ho Ho.
I still need adopted for the Holidays.... Rolling Eyes

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: December 09, 2006, 11:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I feel certain we will hear from the SPCA about our abuse of unsuspecting donkeys tonight...oh well, too bad! Laughing

For the slimy slug, too!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: December 09, 2006, 11:48:03 PM »

Night Misgivings, sweet dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.