April 26, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110236 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #960 on: December 09, 2006, 11:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
If Tacky doesn't call in tomorrow night, it's because of going on the record and being caught red faced when proof of what he's denying is being shown. That kind of thing hurts credibility.............even when the incredibility you have is already into negative numbers!
I pray we don't hear from him or leatherface tommorow.

She was an embarrassment tonight, IMO.  More so than usual.

How they continue to use her as a source when she covers 0% of the story in her paper is a joke.

Now if I wanted the scoop on the Saperstein wedding at the Marriott, what was served and copies of the wedding photos she would be the first person to call.

If I were a Saperstein wedding planner, I'd only allow JR to attend if she agreed to be a leather chair.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 09, 2006, 11:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
If Tacky doesn't call in tomorrow night, it's because of going on the record and being caught red faced when proof of what he's denying is being shown. That kind of thing hurts credibility.............even when the incredibility you have is already into negative numbers!

I missed her... I was talking with my brother, about my dad.  Crying or Very sad

I'm out of the loop, Mrs. Red. Is your Dad ok??

I haven't been on much and mentioned it once or twice, but no he isn't... heart attack and the dr's finally diagnosed with prostrate cancer and he is still mostly (about 85%) still mentally intact and he has basically told us no weeping, etc... it's been hard.  I wasn't going to come on here and talk about it, but I guess I need to just talk about it...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: December 09, 2006, 11:49:16 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I feel certain we will hear from the SPCA about our abuse of unsuspecting donkeys tonight...oh well, too bad! Laughing

For the slimy slug, too!

Have you ever poured salt on a slug?   Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 09, 2006, 11:49:51 PM »

How they continue to use her as a source when she covers 0% of the story in her paper is a joke.

Ironic that Renfro's *source* is probably just reading Diario.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: December 09, 2006, 11:50:18 PM »

Thanks San ...

Can't wait to hear the Tacopina spin on this one.

Its a manipulated tape ... that really is not his mouth moving. They are not allowed to privately tape him.

Not allowed to privately tape him?  That may work in a courtroom, but not on Fox News or Scared Monkeys.  He can't get a judge to come on and tell everyone to disregard.....

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: December 09, 2006, 11:50:51 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I feel certain we will hear from the SPCA about our abuse of unsuspecting donkeys tonight...oh well, too bad! Laughing

For the slimy slug, too!

Have you ever poured salt on a slug?   Laughing

yes... and they have the slug saloon for the garden where you pour beer... it works too!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: December 09, 2006, 11:51:43 PM »

Quote from: LilPuma

Thanks San ...

Can't wait to hear the Tacopina spin on this one.

Its a manipulated tape ... that really is not his mouth moving. They are not allowed to privately tape him.

Not allowed to privately tape him?  That may work in a courtroom, but not on Fox News or Scared Monkeys.  He can't get a judge to come on and tell everyone to disregard.....[/quote

O/T... :PUma, aren't you in Chicago where Oprah is??

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: December 09, 2006, 11:52:01 PM »

Mrs. Red
You know we want to know about your dad.  Don't ever feel you can't come and talk to us.  We are really good listeners. You've listened to us and comforted us when we needed it, now it's your turn. {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: December 09, 2006, 11:52:24 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Her source is probably SM.... "good witch" that she is.... Twisted Evil

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: December 09, 2006, 11:52:33 PM »

Mrs. I'm sorry about your father.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 09, 2006, 11:53:22 PM »

I haven't been on much and mentioned it once or twice, but no he isn't... heart attack and the dr's finally diagnosed with prostrate cancer and he is still mostly (about 85%) still mentally intact and he has basically told us no weeping, etc... it's been hard.  I wasn't going to come on here and talk about it, but I guess I need to just talk about it...

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad . . . they hold a special place in our hearts, don't they?  There's just no one quite like your Dad....I've been there.....sending you many hugs and prayers.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: December 09, 2006, 11:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Her source is probably SM.... "good witch" that she is.... Twisted Evil

Can't you block her IP? Razz
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: December 09, 2006, 11:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Forgot to Ask..

If anyone has the Donkey in the Dupster picture (with or without wooden(?) shoes)   please pass it on to ROBOTS

TIA

SYB
I had it, but on my other computer. I am on my second computer since this case started, and hope to God it is solved before I ever need a third one.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: December 09, 2006, 11:54:10 PM »

I missed her... I was talking with my brother, about my dad.  Crying or Very sad

I'm out of the loop, Mrs. Red. Is your Dad ok??

Oh, Mrs. Red, I'm so very sorry! If he's recovered from the heart attack, prostrate cancer ( depending on stage ) can be very slow, and is among the most treatable while still contained. I'm sure that you are doing all you can to help and know that you are a blessing to him. Prayers and Big long sustained HUGS to you, Mrs. Red.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #974 on: December 09, 2006, 11:55:08 PM »

Mrs. Red, you look lovely tonite as usual.  What you need is a moral support thread in the lounge.  Some place we can convey our thoughts and experiences.  Perhaps Klaas or some other talented monkey can make that happen.

So I guess if I read the transcript, thank you, that I didn't miss any real big drama.  Good.  Maybe it'll be on YouTube later..

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: December 09, 2006, 11:55:15 PM »

Mrs. Red
You know we want to know about your dad.  Don't ever feel you can't come and talk to us.  We are really good listeners. You've listened to us and comforted us when we needed it, now it's your turn. {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

thank you Lala's.... the hard thing is dealing with the fact that he really realizes he is now going to have zero quality of life....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: December 09, 2006, 11:57:04 PM »

Thank you all Monkeys.... it's why I love you all.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #977 on: December 09, 2006, 11:57:56 PM »

Mrs. Red

thank you Lala's.... the hard thing is dealing with the fact that he really realizes he is now going to have zero quality of life....

You never know.  My neighbor has prostate cancer and he is the busiest retired man I know.  You gotta hope.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: December 09, 2006, 11:57:59 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 09, 2006, 11:58:06 PM »

((((Mrs Red)))) Monkey hugs to you, and prayers for your Dad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.