April 24, 2024, 05:52:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325587 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2010, 08:06:25 PM »

Thank-you DD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2010, 08:23:26 PM »

Thank you for giving us the bits that you can, doubledecker.  It's been too long and it's time to bring Lindsey home.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2010, 09:35:33 PM »

thank you dd for all the updates...is your website still working because i have been trying to sign in but its not letting me?

i am praying that lindsey is brought home soon  an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2010, 10:46:05 PM »

thank you dd for all the updates...is your website still working because i have been trying to sign in but its not letting me?

i am praying that lindsey is brought home soon  an angelic monkey

yes is still working... hmmm... maybe re-register.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2010, 09:59:26 AM »

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/2010/03/day-of-pain-questions-and-closure-for.html
Day of Pain, Questions and Closure for Several Families of Missing Children
Friday March 26th,2010
Today for many is a day that will continue to be remembered in all the years to come. For us our own missing angel Lindsey Baum has now been missing 9 long months. As we battle with the pain and the questions that come with her disappearance and the lack of answers others spend today getting questions answered and laying their loved ones to rest.
  Lindsey Baum - 9 Months and still missing. So many questions still sit unanswered. Life has not gone on for many of those who love her...
  Amber Dubois- Amber Dubois, from Escondido, CA, was laid to rest today. Some questions now answered while others still plague her family and loved ones. R.I.P. sweet angel may justice soon be yours!
  Somer Thompson - Suspect officially charged with the rape and premeditated murder of this innocent child. The family has one less question unanswered but many more that no amount of answers will ever satisfy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »

anyone hear they arrested someone?  I just got word they have, however, this is not coming from one of my normal sources so trying to veryify...

any locals who can veryify? 

I don't want to say the name until I am sure of this...

they are not on the jail registery, too soon, so does no good to look there. 

I'll post as soon as I can veryify yes or no.....

let's hope this is it !!!!  btw, it is someone we have been mentioning.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2010, 04:14:51 PM »

okay someone who knows the relative of this person says IS NOT TRUE... hmmm
so .... so far, no one is hearing this that should have heard if true,

so... I'm going with not true...

now question is... who is putting out these rumors...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2010, 04:39:49 PM »

okay I have figured out who is starting the rumors   ... idiot people, they never give up with the nonsense.  Guess had a friend of theirs start the rumor...

IT'S A RUMOR... started on purpose.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2010, 04:43:31 PM »

okay I have figured out who is starting the rumors   ... idiot people, they never give up with the nonsense.  Guess had a friend of theirs start the rumor...

WTH is going on with these people. A rumor started on purpose, how sickening 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »

I'm not saying this person might not end up arrested at some point, it is very possible they might be...there is some things that might lead to one wondering about that... but just because there is one or two things that might make a person go hmmm about someone, doen't mean they are guilty or are arrested. Someone certainly wants me to believe that though...

why don't they just post it themself... LOL

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »

I'm not saying this person might not end up arrested at some point, it is very possible they might be...there is some things that might lead to one wondering about that... but just because there is one or two things that might make a person go hmmm about someone, doen't mean they are guilty or are arrested. Someone certainly wants me to believe that though...

why don't they just post it themself... LOL
I'm just so confused with these games being played with some people in that town.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2010, 01:24:49 AM »

someone has told me tracking dogs were out and about around the rainbow apts and also around the street that Lindsey supposedly walked toward home that night

I have received some other info that is very encouraging as far as knowing CARD is really taking this seriously and is investigating thoroughly a person of interest... whether or not this person is responsible, who is to say, but at least we know that CARD is not fooling around and they are testing for forensics and in a BIG way... I'll give more details when this info becomes public... at the moment I don't feel it would be appropriate to say more about this...

what I can say is... I know of some other searches and what they took...I don't know if this is to prove something they think happened or if this is to eliminate something they were told, but they are going to find out one way or another...

one thing we do know for sure... they are doing things that were never done previously and they are doing it in such a way as to prove or eliminate... again, they are not fooling around.  things are going to the lab and things places are being searched.

Hi DD,  What you say seems to possibly give a reason for what Keith Peterson said, quoted in the article on the last page here,  "there are sometimes when you get a gut reaction or gut feeling about a certain individual or their reaction to your questioning, . . .".  It hit me straight in the gut, so much so I forgot to grab the link.

I think LE must be very close to nailing this case.  They were so reserved for so long and are now taking a different tack with Lindsey's case.  Just my feeling, but I think they are now assuming they have the edge, letting the people know, and this positivity will lead to the exposure of this person/people involved with her disappearance.

PS:  When I say they are assuming the 'edge', I associate that with sales which is my profession.  There is a point to where one has enough knowledge in their product {here, the case and  their gut reaction now being made public}, that to actually get the sale, one has to assume they will get it. 

I also think they have several great minds, Sleuthers Supreme from Washington State's biography of successful investigators who have pooled their thoughts around what happened to Lindsey.  And they have now made great headway.  I'd just bet on it

I have been so close to this case it is like I have known Lindsey for a long time now.   
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2010, 01:32:15 AM »

Since I can't edit, that link I referred to above was posted by Klaas in post #147:  http://www.komonews.com/news/local/88224357.html   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2010, 04:09:45 AM »

Thinking of you Lindsey and hoping you will be found soon!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2010, 01:55:17 AM »

someone has told me tracking dogs were out and about around the rainbow apts and also around the street that Lindsey supposedly walked toward home that night

I have received some other info that is very encouraging as far as knowing CARD is really taking this seriously and is investigating thoroughly a person of interest... whether or not this person is responsible, who is to say, but at least we know that CARD is not fooling around and they are testing for forensics and in a BIG way... I'll give more details when this info becomes public... at the moment I don't feel it would be appropriate to say more about this...

what I can say is... I know of some other searches and what they took...I don't know if this is to prove something they think happened or if this is to eliminate something they were told, but they are going to find out one way or another...

one thing we do know for sure... they are doing things that were never done previously and they are doing it in such a way as to prove or eliminate... again, they are not fooling around.  things are going to the lab and things places are being searched.

Hi DD,  What you say seems to possibly give a reason for what Keith Peterson said, quoted in the article on the last page here,  "there are sometimes when you get a gut reaction or gut feeling about a certain individual or their reaction to your questioning, . . .".  It hit me straight in the gut, so much so I forgot to grab the link.

I think LE must be very close to nailing this case.  They were so reserved for so long and are now taking a different tack with Lindsey's case.  Just my feeling, but I think they are now assuming they have the edge, letting the people know, and this positivity will lead to the exposure of this person/people involved with her disappearance.

PS:  When I say they are assuming the 'edge', I associate that with sales which is my profession.  There is a point to where one has enough knowledge in their product {here, the case and  their gut reaction now being made public}, that to actually get the sale, one has to assume they will get it. 

I also think they have several great minds, Sleuthers Supreme from Washington State's biography of successful investigators who have pooled their thoughts around what happened to Lindsey.  And they have now made great headway.  I'd just bet on it

I have been so close to this case it is like I have known Lindsey for a long time now.   

hi scandi...

I think they have some good info on someone and I think they are trying to go through it and look deeper.  I know they are looking deeper.  I'm not sure why a few of the things associated with this were not looked at deeper the first time around...maybe a few pieices of added info caused them to decide to look deeper, however, I think a couple of the things they are reviewing now, should have been looked at deeper in the beginning.  they had some info in the beginning they could have taken a closer look at but obviously did not or they would not be having to do it now.  But I do know they are doing it NOW... so... they are either going to end up eliminating this person or prove they had a connection to Lindsey(moreso than should be). 

Obviously I can't say exactly what they are looking at, but I know they are looking at something very important.  It could very well be what sets things in motion for an arrest... or like I said, it will eliminate someone or at least let us know one way or the other if she was at a specific place with specific person/persons. 

I am not sure how long it takes for them to get the results of what they are looking at, but hopefully, it won't take too long. 

for once I can say I am happy with what they are doing.  this info needed to be acted upon for a long time.. it's good to see if finally is.  If they could just place her at a specific place at a specific time it would certainly help.. especially if they can place someone else there as well.  not that this means someone is responsible, but it would certainly help to figure this out. 

there are several things they are looking at that I know of, and this one will just be another to confirm or not if lindsey went a certain route or had contact with certain persons that evening.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »

I so appreciate your updates DD, thank-you 
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2010, 02:50:36 PM »

I have positive feelings that she is going to be found soon. I'm constantly looking at updates on yahoo for her. I have also read that LE and FBI believe that the involvement may be some local mixed with out of town. I don't know any names, and we probably won't unless an arrest is made. Any news of progress is good news to me. Also, RIP to Amber Dubois, I read about that a couple days ago and my heart just sank.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2010, 08:52:25 PM »

I have positive feelings that she is going to be found soon. I'm constantly looking at updates on yahoo for her. I have also read that LE and FBI believe that the involvement may be some local mixed with out of town. I don't know any names, and we probably won't unless an arrest is made. Any news of progress is good news to me. Also, RIP to Amber Dubois, I read about that a couple days ago and my heart just sank.

my bold above in red... hmm, I guess I missed where this was stated... but it makes sense to me as that might very well go along with the info I have...not that I know it does or not, but it could and make sense as to why they are looking at something they are looking at.  If what they are looking at comes back to confirm what MIGHT have been, then yes, she could very easily have left mccleary alive.

To find me:
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2010, 02:54:32 AM »

I read it on a news website. But I was thinking about it after I posted it up, and the article was posted up about a day or 2 after they released that they were still re-interviewing people around the town. I'm guessing what probably happened was that the person who posted the news article for the site, probably misread what was actually said. While what being said was 'They found over a dozen persons of interest inside and outside of McCleary with 2 people of high interest'. I searched for the article again before I came to the forums, but didn't find it, but I will continue to look for it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2010, 08:14:16 AM »

Jademoff is this the news story you're looking for? 
(Video Avail)
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/88224357.html
Sources: Persons of interest ID'd in girl's disappearance
March 17, 2010

FBI agents and local investigators have been going door-to-door, interviewing nearly everyone in town regarding Lindsey's disappearance.

Lindsey Baum

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A renewed investigative effort in the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished last year has identified a dozen persons of interest, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Nightline reporters were given behind-the-scenes access to the FBI's Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) team, which has been leading the search for Lindsey Baum.

Lindsey disappeared while walking home from a friend's house last June.

Investigators from multiple agencies have spent months searching for the girl, and the FBI recently moved in a high-tech command center to coordinate efforts.

Agents with the CARD team have been checking hours of ATM security camera video taken from cash machines throughout McCleary and the surrounding area, looking for anything that seems out of place.

They have also been checking cell phone records to see who was in the area when Lindsey vanished.
"We can start putting a timeline together," FBI Assistant Director Kevin Perkins told Nightline. "And we may see that call and a certain cell phone and, perhaps, our missing individual coming together at a certain place at a certain time."

The agency also has profilers and psychologists analyzing evidence.

Detectives from the sheriff's department are working with the FBI to check new sites that might be connected to the case, and they're also re-searching sites checked previously.

The investigators are also interviewing most of the people in the town, hoping for new leads and watching for unease.

"We're looking for the whole picture, but there are sometimes when you get a gut reaction or gut feeling about a certain individual or their reaction to your questioning," sheriff's Det. Keith Peterson said.

Investigators have talked with more than two-thirds of the town's population.

Drawing on the interviews, searches, security camera video and cell phone data, the FBI has built a model and timeline of the day Lindsey was last seen.

Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum, thinks someone is holding out.

"I guess what gets me is I know aliens didn't just beam her up and take her away," she said. "Somebody knows something."

Sources tell ABC news that 12 people identified as persons of interest in the case live inside and outside of McCleary, and at least two of those people are considered "high interest" by investigators.

While an arrest may not be imminent, police say the case is active and they are hopeful.

And Lindsey's mom is still spending every day working to find her daughter.

"I don't care who you are," she said. "I just want my Lindsey back safely."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.