March 29, 2024, 07:55:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 323348 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2010, 03:19:41 AM »

BTW, MB has access to the search center funds as well since she is now in charge of the search center too.   
Hi Banana,  She has moved to a town a bit away from McCleary so does she still come to the SC?

That is what I was also curious about too, Rainer is actually quite a bit away from McCleary (somewhere between 1 and 2 hours). She's Lindsey's mom though, and can't imagine she would miss a search, especially if they found something.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2010, 12:40:03 PM »

So it is a good thing to post things which may stop the money coming in for the searches? I just don't see that as a good thing.

IF MB is dipping into the money, there are things that can be done to change that. Get it on film and send it to the authorities.  I am sure no one wants the money to stop, right? Well posting there is misuse of funds will only stop the money. I suppose it is all in how you look at it.

You know what is important? The little girl that is missing and finding the person that took her. None of this leads us to Lindsey.

Don't get your panties in a bunch  We are just discussing the misuse of funds from the JARS in our opinions.
Is it illegal ? I do not believe it is illegal. Is it unethical ? I feel it is very much.

Your doing great holding your own in here waitinginmccleary !!

You need to be respectful to me. That comment is unacceptable in my opinion. I responded to the poster with a common sense idea. If she feels something was done that is illegal then report it, it is really that simple. Posting this sort of thing does not lead us to Lindsey. You are coming on here and causing problems and nothing more. I will no longer engage with you or the other poster because I will not disrespect Lindsey in that way.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2010, 12:42:33 PM »

BTW, MB has access to the search center funds as well since she is now in charge of the search center too.   
Hi Banana,  She has moved to a town a bit away from McCleary so does she still come to the SC?

That is what I was also curious about too, Rainer is actually quite a bit away from McCleary (somewhere between 1 and 2 hours). She's Lindsey's mom though, and can't imagine she would miss a search, especially if they found something.

Didn't she move in with a relative? I don't blame her for moving out of the town. I don't think she gets much, if any support there.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2010, 01:11:48 PM »

So it is a good thing to post things which may stop the money coming in for the searches? I just don't see that as a good thing.

IF MB is dipping into the money, there are things that can be done to change that. Get it on film and send it to the authorities.  I am sure no one wants the money to stop, right? Well posting there is misuse of funds will only stop the money. I suppose it is all in how you look at it.

You know what is important? The little girl that is missing and finding the person that took her. None of this leads us to Lindsey.

Don't get your panties in a bunch 

We are just discussing the misuse of funds from the JARS in our opinions.
Is it illegal ? I do not believe it is illegal. Is it unethical ? I feel it is very much.

Adding an emoticon to a disrespectful post does not dilute it, Banana. Don't post a similar remark directed at another poster again.
Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »

I honestly have no clue since it appears they are no longer having searches according to their own website. Link below:

tentative schedule from http://www.findlindseybaum.com/1915.html

http://www.mycalendarmaker.com/previewfiles/7c3a5fe857ecf2d0e9311ecdad0d7d01.pdf

Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: April 09, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »

Adding an emoticon to a disrespectful post does not dilute it, Banana. Don't post a similar remark directed at another poster again.

I was not intending to be disrespectful, It means, don't get so upset.  nothing more.

"The basic idea is that you use this idiom to express the idea that someone should relax, or not get so worked up about something.

For example, you're using the bathroom, and your brother is pounding at the door. You could say "I'm almost done!!! Don't get your panties in knot/bunch/twist!!!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #226 on: April 09, 2010, 03:01:00 PM »

I was not intending to be disrespectful, It means, don't get so upset.  nothing more.

"The basic idea is that you use this idiom to express the idea that someone should relax, or not get so worked up about something.

For example, you're using the bathroom, and your brother is pounding at the door. You could say "I'm almost done!!! Don't get your panties in knot/bunch/twist!!!"

This is a forum, not your home bathroom. There are posters here; not your family members. Words are read, not heard. Please don't assume that your intentions are as accurately interpreted by a forum member as they are by your family at home. That's exactly why I want you to refrain from directing similar remarks at other posters. I know the expression, Banana, and also know that many posters would be offended if you repeated it to them. Please take this opportunity to avoid that.
Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: April 09, 2010, 03:47:27 PM »

This is a forum, not your home bathroom. There are posters here; not your family members. Words are read, not heard. Please don't assume that your intentions are as accurately interpreted by a forum member as they are by your family at home. That's exactly why I want you to refrain from directing similar remarks at other posters. I know the expression, Banana, and also know that many posters would be offended if you repeated it to them. Please take this opportunity to avoid that.

That is a quote from the internet for the example.  so evidently that OLD saying is now offensive.  So "I APOLOGIZE TO TRACY GIRL" for offending her. It really was not my intention.

Is the following statement acceptable ?
 " don't get so upset"
Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: April 09, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »

I apologize to waitinginmccleary as well since the poster is a first timer here.  I was very excited to see someone on here not afraid to speak the truth. I appreciate the people that tell it like they see it and wish more people like waitinginmccleary was on this forum concerning Lindsey. I am no different than anyone else here that wants to know the truth about what happened to Lindsey and who is responsible.  Odd behaviors are an insight to the people surrounding her before and after she disappeared. 

So, Again I say " Thank You" to waitinginmccleary

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 09, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »

Banana has been banned.  They have cause problems more than once here and one time too many.  We don't have time to deal with people like Banana and they can go elsewhere.

Edited to add:  It looks like BANANA may have been a duplicate nickname of KONAMOCHA's

In any case, both are banned now.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 05:52:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 09, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

We also don't know if she ever replaced the money.  She could have and that was not witnessed by the same person.  I want to find Lindsey.  If her mother needs money occasionally for cigarettes, I think this is the most stressful situation one can ever be in, having a missing child.  I say, let her have the cigarettes.  It appears, if she did it, she did it out in the open, it's not like she bought a fishing boat.

I would hate to see people stop donating to the fund for this reason.  We only know part of the story.  Tracy is right, there are other ways to stop this through an investigation.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 09, 2010, 06:02:06 PM »

Banana has been banned.  They have cause problems more than once here and one time too many.  We don't have time to deal with people like Banana and they can go elsewhere.

Edited to add:  It looks like BANANA may have been a duplicate nickname of KONAMOCHA's

In any case, both are banned now.

I've banned WAITINGINMCLEARLY also as they appear to have the same motives as BANANA/KONAMOCHA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 09, 2010, 06:19:41 PM »

I would like to add my own personal opinion.  Lindsey's mom may not be perfect but as far as I've read she is not a suspect in the disappearance of Lindsey.  Discussing what became of "jar donations" is not going to bring Lindsey home.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »

We also don't know if she ever replaced the money.  She could have and that was not witnessed by the same person.  I want to find Lindsey.  If her mother needs money occasionally for cigarettes, I think this is the most stressful situation one can ever be in, having a missing child.  I say, let her have the cigarettes.  It appears, if she did it, she did it out in the open, it's not like she bought a fishing boat.

I would hate to see people stop donating to the fund for this reason.  We only know part of the story.  Tracy is right, there are other ways to stop this through an investigation.

Thanks Barelyhere,  I so agree with you.  It looks like after 9 months going on 10 there have been changes {taking everything we know now} into consideration.  I think possibly for the better, and that leads to a more positive environment for the investigation and finding of Lindsey.  IMO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2010, 06:33:40 PM »

I would like to add my own personal opinion.  Lindsey's mom may not be perfect but as far as I've read she is not a suspect in the disappearance of Lindsey.  Discussing what became of "jar donations" is not going to bring Lindsey home.

Thank you 
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2010, 11:42:05 PM »

One thing I did last night, as I'm sure others have done, I've gone back through some of the threads here on the forum. It doesn't hurt to see if something was pointed out that maybe wasn't picked up on during the whole rush of events from when Lindsey first came up missing, as I know for sure my mind was a bit scattered then.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2010, 12:01:33 AM »

One thing I did last night, as I'm sure others have done, I've gone back through some of the threads here on the forum. It doesn't hurt to see if something was pointed out that maybe wasn't picked up on during the whole rush of events from when Lindsey first came up missing, as I know for sure my mind was a bit scattered then.

that is a great idea! i hope the CARD team that is working the case now is working on new leads that can hopefully help find lindsey
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2010, 12:29:46 AM »

Didn't she move in with a relative? I don't blame her for moving out of the town. I don't think she gets much, if any support there.

Yes she moved in with a relative, and from my reading and understanding, it was because she wasn't working since Lindsey came up missing. I haven't been into McCleary that much since Lindsey came up missing, but I've heard rumors about Melissa, now a days it's just goes in one of my ears then out the other. I don't even want to feel the devastation that her or any other parent go through when their child goes missing.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2010, 12:37:25 AM »

that is a great idea! i hope the CARD team that is working the case now is working on new leads that can hopefully help find lindsey

The main reason I had brought it up in the thread today was because I read Kara's first post on the forums last night. That was absolutely heartwrenching. And I wasn't able to pick up on emotion before, while I know other posters were. And I was thinking since we are all here and investigating together, that others might be able to also pick up on other things that they weren't able to before. Since by this point we know what is fact and what is rumor.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 10, 2010, 02:24:07 AM »

Hi Jade,
I have done that before, gone through the old posts to see what has changed from then to now. When reading Kara's posts did you notice that her story changed? I suppose she could have been covering some mistakes she made such as not walking Lindsey home. That has just always stuck with me. At one time I really did think she had to have something to do with this whether directly or indirectly. Then I recalled seeing a pic of Kara standing on a corner with her son and daughter, they were holding up a sign that asked if anyone had seen Lindsey. The look on their faces tells me another story. I don't think she has anything to do with this either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.