April 26, 2024, 11:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325671 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2010, 02:27:20 AM »

BTW, MB has access to the search center funds as well since she is now in charge of the search center too.   
Hi Banana,  She has moved to a town a bit away from McCleary so does she still come to the SC?

That is what I was also curious about too, Rainer is actually quite a bit away from McCleary (somewhere between 1 and 2 hours). She's Lindsey's mom though, and can't imagine she would miss a search, especially if they found something.

Didn't she move in with a relative? I don't blame her for moving out of the town. I don't think she gets much, if any support there.

Yes she moved in with a relative, and from my reading and understanding, it was because she wasn't working since Lindsey came up missing. I haven't been into McCleary that much since Lindsey came up missing, but I've heard rumors about Melissa, now a days it's just goes in one of my ears then out the other. I don't even want to feel the devastation that her or any other parent go through when their child goes missing.

I hope she is now getting the help and support she needs.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: April 11, 2010, 03:20:13 AM »

Hi Jade,
I have done that before, gone through the old posts to see what has changed from then to now. When reading Kara's posts did you notice that her story changed? I suppose she could have been covering some mistakes she made such as not walking Lindsey home. That has just always stuck with me. At one time I really did think she had to have something to do with this whether directly or indirectly. Then I recalled seeing a pic of Kara standing on a corner with her son and daughter, they were holding up a sign that asked if anyone had seen Lindsey. The look on their faces tells me another story. I don't think she has anything to do with this either.

I haven't had time to read through them completely, but I will get around to it during my weekend from work. Before I even read through all of Kara's posts, my assumption is that since Kara's house was the last house that Lindsey is known to be at, that Kara was getting a lot of fingers pointed at her from people and was trying to prove her innocence, and her thoughts weren't functioning properly after this sort of traumatic event.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: April 11, 2010, 03:23:20 AM »

BTW Tracygirl (offtopic), your avatar picture is fantastic, I am gifted with a cousin who is Autistic and he is wonderful.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2010, 03:48:34 PM »

So I've gone through about a quarter of the pages of Thread #1 here on the forums. There were a couple things that jumped out and grabbed me.

First off the comment by Rob... Thread #1, page 13 post #3 (feels like I'm posting up bible verses, not my intention). Regarding a traveling salesperson being the person who took Lindsey. I'm going to assume that this was read from a site posted by a psychic. However June is about the right time of year for this area to start seeing business people start to come into town selling things, whether it be windows, cleaners, or even random stuff from the trunk.

Another thing that grabbed me is Yoville. I have both a facebook account and a Myspace account and I used to do Yoville. Not only can you acquire a virus from Yoville (thank you Zynga) but it can also be used as an avatar chatroom. For those of you who don't know how Yoville works, you create a character and personalize it to look however you want it to. You also start out with your own virtual apartment which you can decorate as you please as well. In order to get money to decorate your apartment, you work at a factory and also visit neighbors apartments. The only way you can get neighbors in yoville is if the person is on your myspace/facebook friends list (whichever site you are accessing yoville through). The catch though is that your friends list through Yoville, you can add different people that you meet when you are roaming your avatar on the streets of yoville or going through the different areas where you can purchase things for your avatar. When this person is on your friends list (Yoville verifies that you want this person as a friend), when you are online they can jump servers and join the same room you are in to chat with you. I don't know how the servers work... meaning I don't know if the connection you make to play yoville, if you are connected to a region server or a random picked worldwide server.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »

So I've gone through about a quarter of the pages of Thread #1 here on the forums. There were a couple things that jumped out and grabbed me.

First off the comment by Rob... Thread #1, page 13 post #3 (feels like I'm posting up bible verses, not my intention). Regarding a traveling salesperson being the person who took Lindsey. I'm going to assume that this was read from a site posted by a psychic. However June is about the right time of year for this area to start seeing business people start to come into town selling things, whether it be windows, cleaners, or even random stuff from the trunk.

Another thing that grabbed me is Yoville. I have both a facebook account and a Myspace account and I used to do Yoville. Not only can you acquire a virus from Yoville (thank you Zynga) but it can also be used as an avatar chatroom. For those of you who don't know how Yoville works, you create a character and personalize it to look however you want it to. You also start out with your own virtual apartment which you can decorate as you please as well. In order to get money to decorate your apartment, you work at a factory and also visit neighbors apartments. The only way you can get neighbors in yoville is if the person is on your myspace/facebook friends list (whichever site you are accessing yoville through). The catch though is that your friends list through Yoville, you can add different people that you meet when you are roaming your avatar on the streets of yoville or going through the different areas where you can purchase things for your avatar. When this person is on your friends list (Yoville verifies that you want this person as a friend), when you are online they can jump servers and join the same room you are in to chat with you. I don't know how the servers work... meaning I don't know if the connection you make to play yoville, if you are connected to a region server or a random picked worldwide server.

Alright, a friend cleared me up on how exactly the applications like Yoville work. My biggest concern that Lindsey may have gotten contact with someone from Yoville, and since the game is a flash application it doesn't download what you do into the computer itself. However the chat log in the app is stored in a database by the company who created the app. While it won't show up on Myspace, it'll show up through Zynga (the creators of the app) so I'm sure FBI has looked into it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2010, 02:41:05 AM »

BTW Tracygirl (offtopic), your avatar picture is fantastic, I am gifted with a cousin who is Autistic and he is wonderful.
OT
aww that is wonderful you feel as you do about your cousin. My son has inspired me to be a better person. When I think I am having a bad day, I look at everything he struggles with and he still has this wonderful smile. He makes me grounded.

I will say though one of the reasons I feel for the parents of kidnapped children is in many ways I feel my son was kidnapped. The baby I had, the one that talked, looked at me, reached out for me disappeared in about a weeks time. I love my son more then anything in the world but I will admit I feel the baby I had for a full year was taken from me. I still morn for him and miss him. He was a happy, healthy, typical baby that was beginning to speak, loved his mama, I could see it in his eyes when he looked at me. He was a wonderful baby.  It is like I have had two of him, one was a typical child, one is autistic. The autistic child is wonderful too though. He always smiles. He is still happy but I don't always know what about. Sometimes we will be sitting there and he will all of a sudden burst out laughing, lol. It is very cute and the entire family will join him, we just love him. He is a teen now and I can tell you, he is the only teen aged boy still hugging and kissing his mama hello and goodbye and I wouldn't trade that for anything. As I said, I feel like I have had 2 of him.

Sorry this was just a rambling post. Today I spent the day saying many, many prayers for Nadia and it has made me be reflective tonight.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »

OT
aww that is wonderful you feel as you do about your cousin. My son has inspired me to be a better person. When I think I am having a bad day, I look at everything he struggles with and he still has this wonderful smile. He makes me grounded.

I will say though one of the reasons I feel for the parents of kidnapped children is in many ways I feel my son was kidnapped. The baby I had, the one that talked, looked at me, reached out for me disappeared in about a weeks time. I love my son more then anything in the world but I will admit I feel the baby I had for a full year was taken from me. I still morn for him and miss him. He was a happy, healthy, typical baby that was beginning to speak, loved his mama, I could see it in his eyes when he looked at me. He was a wonderful baby.  It is like I have had two of him, one was a typical child, one is autistic. The autistic child is wonderful too though. He always smiles. He is still happy but I don't always know what about. Sometimes we will be sitting there and he will all of a sudden burst out laughing, lol. It is very cute and the entire family will join him, we just love him. He is a teen now and I can tell you, he is the only teen aged boy still hugging and kissing his mama hello and goodbye and I wouldn't trade that for anything. As I said, I feel like I have had 2 of him.

Sorry this was just a rambling post. Today I spent the day saying many, many prayers for Nadia and it has made me be reflective tonight.   

Tracygirl ... thank you for sharing.

an angelic monkey

In your opinion ... was there an obvious catalyst that brought on the sudden transformation?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2010, 01:01:45 PM »

Hi Jade,
I have done that before, gone through the old posts to see what has changed from then to now. When reading Kara's posts did you notice that her story changed? I suppose she could have been covering some mistakes she made such as not walking Lindsey home. That has just always stuck with me. At one time I really did think she had to have something to do with this whether directly or indirectly. Then I recalled seeing a pic of Kara standing on a corner with her son and daughter, they were holding up a sign that asked if anyone had seen Lindsey. The look on their faces tells me another story. I don't think she has anything to do with this either.

I haven't had time to read through them completely, but I will get around to it during my weekend from work. Before I even read through all of Kara's posts, my assumption is that since Kara's house was the last house that Lindsey is known to be at, that Kara was getting a lot of fingers pointed at her from people and was trying to prove her innocence, and her thoughts weren't functioning properly after this sort of traumatic event.

Until ruled out ... in the process of elimination ... I believe that investigators should consider ... as persons of interest ... ALL who are known to have had or were going to have a connection with Lindsey Baum following the 8:20 PM recorded image on the evening she disappeared ... the recorded image captured at the video store..

In my speculations ... I eliminated out Kara as a suspect at the getgo.  Witnesses placed Lindsey very close to her home at 7th and Maple at a time that would affirm Kara's account of when the little girl left her residence.

++++++++

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5703.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2010, 01:50:41 PM »

OT

Tracygirl ... thank you for sharing.

an angelic monkey

In your opinion ... was there an obvious catalyst that brought on the sudden transformation?

Janet

I will answer this but I do not wish to debate this subject at all on this forum. Yes, the next day after my son had his one year vaccinations which consisted of an MMR and a chickenpox vaccine, my son got a high fever (103) that lasted a few days. Within a weeks time my son changed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »

Tracygirl  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2010, 02:02:40 PM »

I will answer this but I do not wish to debate this subject at all on this forum. Yes, the next day after my son had his one year vaccinations which consisted of an MMR and a chickenpox vaccine, my son got a high fever (103) that lasted a few days. Within a weeks time my son changed.

Thank you Tracygirl and ... thank you again for sharing.

If you wish to read ... to contribute ...Bearlyhere and I had a short discussion in regards to the autism spectrum.

Janet

++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5703.160
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5703.180

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 12, 2010, 03:02:16 PM »

Janet,
I think Bearly said everything so perfectly I have nothing to contribute. In regards to the vaccines, I believe it may have contributed to his autism along with other environmental assults and possibly a genetic trigger. I can't say that for all children on the autism spectrum. I advise parents to research both sides of the debate with an open mind and make their own decisions.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2010, 03:48:11 PM »

Janet,
I think Bearly said everything so perfectly I have nothing to contribute. In regards to the vaccines, I believe it may have contributed to his autism along with other environmental assults and possibly a genetic trigger. I can't say that for all children on the autism spectrum. I advise parents to research both sides of the debate with an open mind and make their own decisions.

It is so difficult.

After extensive research ... my son and DIL procrastinated in having our grandson vacinated.  They made the decision not to accept the method of vacination provided by the Canadian health care system (bundles).  As K. would not been permited entry into the public or private school systems unless vacinated ... last year between the ages of two and three ... several  trips across the line to a private clinic in the Seattle area was where it was at.

Tracygirl ... God Bless.  I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

_____

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »

Hi Jade,

Until ruled out ... in the process of elimination ... I believe that investigators should consider ... as persons of interest ... ALL who are known to have had or were going to have a connection with Lindsey Baum following the 8:20 PM recorded image on the evening she disappeared ... the recorded image captured at the video store..

In my speculations ... I eliminated out Kara as a suspect at the getgo.  Witnesses placed Lindsey very close to her home at 7th and Maple at a time that would affirm Kara's account of when the little girl left her residence.

++++++++

TIMELINES AND THEORIES

Absolutely. From my understanding EVERYONE they talked with before, FBI talked with again. I am not seeing any updates through search engines I am looking at, and looking for updates on missing people within this area is what I do first thing when I get on the computer (Mainly seeing if there is anything new for Lindsey, Nancy Moyer, and Shantina Smiley). With people of interest and 2 of them being of high interest, I'm getting anxious to know if they have found anything! I think I'm going to do a bit more browsing to see if I can find anything suspicious.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »

Other than Dale Golder (Foreman Rd. Search) ... I do not believe there has ever been any official persons of interest in the the Lindsey Baum case.  However ... that has not prevented speculation.

As a reminder ... maybe some of the following topic threads need to be revisited.

Justice for Lindsey!!

Janet

+++++++

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
Tamikosmom

The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On
Doubledecker
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.0

Maple Street~Who Lives/Works On Maple ST.
KarmaRoundUp 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6261.0

FOREMAN ROAD SEARCH
Tamikosmom
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6221.0

6th Street Info, Who LIves Their, Connections Etc
doubledecker
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5593.0

Beck Street
Jademoff  
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6118.0

Adam Lee Campbell Message & Connections ?
doubledecker
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5816.0

Wayne Watne - Missionary At Lindsey's Church; Took Josh Fishing Etc
doubledecker
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

Jim Mullin Creek Searched 6 Times & Info
doubledecker  
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5606.0

_____

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: April 12, 2010, 05:43:51 PM »

Other than Dale Golder (Foreman Rd. Search) ... I do not believe there has ever been any official persons of interest in the the Lindsey Baum case.  However ... that has not prevented speculation.

As a reminder ... maybe some of the following topic threads need to be revisited.

Justice for Lindsey!!

Janet

+++++++

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
Tamikosmom

Doubledecker

KarmaRoundUp 

FOREMAN ROAD SEARCH
Tamikosmom

doubledecker

Beck Street
Jademoff  

doubledecker

doubledecker

doubledecker  

They have currently 11 persons of interest with two of those people being of high interest. I am just crossing my fingers, my toes, my arms, and especially my heart that they are close to finding her.

I'm actually going to look into the Adam Lee Campbell messages again.... as well as Strongtower.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2010, 06:12:46 PM »

They have currently 11 persons of interest with two of those people being of high interest. I am just crossing my fingers, my toes, my arms, and especially my heart that they are close to finding her.

I'm actually going to look into the Adam Lee Campbell messages again.... as well as Strongtower.

an angelic monkey

_____

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2010, 06:19:25 PM »

Okay, scratch Strongtower, I forgot exactly what that guy was writing, and now that my mind is refreshed and a bit on the side, I'll move on to Adam Campbell.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: April 12, 2010, 11:36:42 PM »

Justice for Lindsey!!

Janet

+++++++

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
Tamikosmom

Doubledecker

KarmaRoundUp 

FOREMAN ROAD SEARCH
Tamikosmom

doubledecker

Beck Street
Jademoff  

doubledecker

doubledecker

doubledecker  

Thanks Tamikosmom for your devotion to every case you study, and I do appreciate your posting these links like you did.  Really nice, and a great time saver, getting right to the point.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 12, 2010, 11:41:16 PM »

Justice for Lindsey!!

Janet

+++++++

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
Tamikosmom

Doubledecker

KarmaRoundUp 

FOREMAN ROAD SEARCH
Tamikosmom

doubledecker

Beck Street
Jademoff  

doubledecker

doubledecker

doubledecker  

Hi Jademoff,  It is always great to read your input as I know you live right outside of town.  Those 2 people of 'heightened interest' have to mean something, right?  It is such a turn around to hear this from the mouths of LE, God Bless them in their work.  It seems like a whole new strategy IMO, letting the public know this investigation is still alive and going strong.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.