April 23, 2024, 03:09:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325575 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: May 06, 2010, 12:25:29 PM »

i am still confused as to why it took so long for LE to release these tapes and im not fully buying their story about why it took FOREVER but i guess i will stop harping on that...

i think its possible that LE is very confident in what happened to LB, and had the video all along (plus maybe more footage that shows even more that they arent releasing to the public) but just didnt release it because they didnt think they needed to release it to the public until now. 

in my opinion, LB went back to try to see if the bike was still at the shell station, and this is where she met with foul play.  i think LR or his brother saw LB and she was abducted from there.

Sunshine

Why is LR or his brother a focus of your speculation.  Is there incriminating background info that I have missed.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2010, 12:37:25 PM »

Janet-

To answer your question, there were reports from people in town that LR was allegedly seen at the shell station around the time LB would have disappeared. I do not know if this is true but this is what was said.

I could not remember off the top of my head where i specifically read this, but I looked back through these threads and couldn't find it. I will keep looking though. I believe I read it on a closed member only blog.

Does anyone else remember hearing this?   I won't bring it up again and mods please feel free to delete if it wasnt appropriate for me to post this.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2010, 12:39:03 PM »

also, apparently either LR and/or his brother left town directly after LB disappeared.  There has been some confusion over which one left town
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »

Janet-

To answer your question, there were reports from people in town that LR was allegedly seen at the shell station around the time LB would have disappeared. I do not know if this is true but this is what was said.

I could not remember off the top of my head where i specifically read this, but I looked back through these threads and couldn't find it. I will keep looking though. I believe I read it on a closed member only blog.

Does anyone else remember hearing this?   I won't bring it up again and mods please feel free to delete if it wasnt appropriate for me to post this.

Thanks Sunshine.

An unplanned exit from McCleary as well as being observed at the gas station in that crucial timeframe could be a foundation for speculation.

When the surveillance video clips are considered ... LR would not have been the only person who was at the gas station.

I cannot comprehend why these video clips are only surfacing now in an attempt to identify potential witnesses ... potential witnesses who should have been questioned early on in the investigation.

I speculated from the getgo that Lindsey may have stopped at that gas station to retrieve the bike which had been left within the past hour.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »

Janet-

I have read those rumors somewhere. I hate to even ask, but I'm just not thinking clearly, what initials are LR. I know somewhere I read it, but if someone could tell me, and then I will write it down in my notebook.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 06, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »

Janet-

I have read those rumors somewhere. I hate to even ask, but I'm just not thinking clearly, what initials are LR. I know somewhere I read it, but if someone could tell me, and then I will write it down in my notebook.

BUDDY RICHARDS AND LOREN RICHARDS

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 -
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2010, 10:57:49 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1097521#msg1097521

doubledecker
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2010, 08:36:41 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1106656#msg1106656

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »

NRCG- the initials are Loren Richards.  He is the father of one of LB's friends

Janet- i think it is great insight you had that she went back to the shell station to see if the bike was still there.  as i think more about it, this would have been the most logical thing for LB to do.  i would have prob done the same thing.  if we think of it in terms of occam's razor, her making her way back to the shell station to retrieve the bike sounds the most logical to me!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 06, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »

thank you janet for posting those links! i knew i wasnt imagining things!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »

Thank-you Janet and sunshine, I just couldn't think of his name.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »

Janet- i think it is great insight you had that she went back to the shell station to see if the bike was still there.  as i think more about it, this would have been the most logical thing for LB to do.  i would have prob done the same thing.  if we think of it in terms of occam's razor, her making her way back to the shell station to retrieve the bike sounds the most logical to me!
I also believe that is what she must have done.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 06, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »

I agree.  Also ... the people known to have had a contact or were suppose to have a contact with Lindsey that evening should have been LE's primary focus. 

Janet

+++++++++

Ockham's Razor

"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: May 06, 2010, 04:29:04 PM »

There is a full discussion about these rumors that dd discussed.  Hope everyone reads those too.  They are just below the reply shown below:

doubledecker
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2010, 08:36:41 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1106656#msg1106656

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 06, 2010, 04:47:09 PM »

here is what I am told and what I believe to be true at this point.  However, sometimes people get mixed up, but I think this is the best info we have at this time.

Loren is the father of the girl who stated in the news early on that Lindsey is her best friend.
she stated that she was hanging out with lindsey just before(or words to that effect, they are in the article, I have it somewhere)lindsey went missing. 

Loren left town the next day... I had been told it was the uncle, but this has been cleared up to me and now they say it was Loren the father who left town.  He supposedly stayed gone for awhile, came back end of sept.  (I am told, but can we positively know this?  I am sure my source is reliable, however only Loren and his familiy know when he left and came back, and they might not tell the truth, who knows)

I am told Loren drives a white car, but I do not know what he was driving that night.  I thought I was told Lindsey might have been see in a TRUCK at the shell station.  but these are iffy.  so this might change.

I am told that Buddy the uncle of lindseys friend and brother of Loren, lives in a trailer at lorens in the back yard.  This by the way is lorens mothers house. 

Here is what I have been told.  Told that Loren is on the tape at the shell station.  There is a young girl with him.  They did not know if it was Lindsey or not.  They sent the tape in to see if they could get it clear enough to see who the girl is who was in the vehicle with loren )THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.  again, I believe my source, however my source might be lied to... although I personally believe this is what is going on.  I knew they were working on the tape.  I suspect now from looking at the tape they released that it is clear enough to see, or they were out of view in the dark and they still can see it well enough to know who was in the vehicle with loren.  It is obvious they are not releasing that part of the tape because I don't believe loren is showing up on there.

Again, even if loren is at the station and even if he did leave the next day, and even if by chance that was lindsey in his vehicle, it really proves nothing... they'll never get a conviction on that.  She could have went to his daughters and he given her a ride... I do know they searched his house again.  I do know they took things.  Those things should have shown up something.  I would suspect if they did show something positive concerning lindsey being abducted or hurt in that vehicle etc, it would have showed up and they would know it by now and he would be arrested by now.  Being that has not happened.  I guess they found nothing in the vehicle.  Or in the house.  I know they looked. 

if they have found nothing, then this is most likely why they need to find those witnesses, to see if they saw lindsey in loren's vehicle and how she was acting?  or did she get out and walk off etc?  did she get out and go behind the station ?  was she struggling to get away?  was she still in the vehicle when it drove off?  can they identify her in that vehicle.  It is my guess this is why they are looking for those witnesses. 

so I have just been sitting and waiting to see what came back on that tape, however, does not look like they are going to release all of it.... figures.. so I really know nothing more than I did.  I don't know if this means the tape is still too blurry to see, or what.  so guess we are back to waiting to see some more.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 06, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »

REMINDER

Sources: Persons of interest ID'd in girl's disappearance
Mar 17, 2010

Sources tell ABC news that 12 people identified as persons of interest in the case live inside and outside of McCleary, and at least two of those people are considered "high interest" by investigators.

While an arrest may not be imminent, police say the case is active and they are hopeful.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/88224357.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 06, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »

here is what I am told and what I believe to be true at this point.  However, sometimes people get mixed up, but I think this is the best info we have at this time.

Loren is the father of the girl who stated in the news early on that Lindsey is her best friend.
she stated that she was hanging out with lindsey just before(or words to that effect, they are in the article, I have it somewhere)lindsey went missing. 

Loren left town the next day... I had been told it was the uncle, but this has been cleared up to me and now they say it was Loren the father who left town.  He supposedly stayed gone for awhile, came back end of sept.  (I am told, but can we positively know this?  I am sure my source is reliable, however only Loren and his familiy know when he left and came back, and they might not tell the truth, who knows)

I am told Loren drives a white car, but I do not know what he was driving that night.  I thought I was told Lindsey might have been see in a TRUCK at the shell station.  but these are iffy.  so this might change.

I am told that Buddy the uncle of lindseys friend and brother of Loren, lives in a trailer at lorens in the back yard.  This by the way is lorens mothers house. 

Here is what I have been told.  Told that Loren is on the tape at the shell station.  There is a young girl with him.  They did not know if it was Lindsey or not.  They sent the tape in to see if they could get it clear enough to see who the girl is who was in the vehicle with loren )THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.  again, I believe my source, however my source might be lied to... although I personally believe this is what is going on.  I knew they were working on the tape.  I suspect now from looking at the tape they released that it is clear enough to see, or they were out of view in the dark and they still can see it well enough to know who was in the vehicle with loren.  It is obvious they are not releasing that part of the tape because I don't believe loren is showing up on there.

Again, even if loren is at the station and even if he did leave the next day, and even if by chance that was lindsey in his vehicle, it really proves nothing... they'll never get a conviction on that.  She could have went to his daughters and he given her a ride... I do know they searched his house again.  I do know they took things.  Those things should have shown up something.  I would suspect if they did show something positive concerning lindsey being abducted or hurt in that vehicle etc, it would have showed up and they would know it by now and he would be arrested by now.  Being that has not happened.  I guess they found nothing in the vehicle.  Or in the house.  I know they looked. 

if they have found nothing, then this is most likely why they need to find those witnesses, to see if they saw lindsey in loren's vehicle and how she was acting?  or did she get out and walk off etc?  did she get out and go behind the station ?  was she struggling to get away?  was she still in the vehicle when it drove off?  can they identify her in that vehicle.  It is my guess this is why they are looking for those witnesses. 

so I have just been sitting and waiting to see what came back on that tape, however, does not look like they are going to release all of it.... figures.. so I really know nothing more than I did.  I don't know if this means the tape is still too blurry to see, or what.  so guess we are back to waiting to see some more.

dd

I disagree.  If your source information is accurate ... I think this revelation would be huge.  Think about it.  A little girl was missing and ... Loren never came forward in the course of the investigation.  Unless he has nothing to hide ... why would Loren obstruct justice by not relating what he knew as a first hand witness.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 06, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

Unless he has nothing to hide s/b Unless he has something to hide

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 06, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »

maybe he has told them what he was doing... we don't know.  He could have told them he gave her a ride for all we know.. we don't know.  they certainly are not telling us everything or showing us all the tape either. 

I'm not going to hang this guy until I have some proof.. but that is just how I am.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: May 06, 2010, 05:11:17 PM »

I'll bow out now LOL

I'll go back to researching etc. if I have any real info to add that I find out, I will post it, otherwise I'll stay out of the discussion about he is guilty because his car was at the station and lindsey might have been in it and he left town.  To me that does not PROVE anything.  I have a whole work thread on him from the beginning, and still I don't find the guy "guilty" of anything YET.  I'm not going to jump to conclusions.  I'm just not that way.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: May 06, 2010, 05:12:56 PM »

as always, feel free to use the info in the work thread.   

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 06, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »

as always, feel free to use the info in the work thread.   
Thank-you for all that info 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.