April 23, 2024, 10:19:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325563 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 06, 2010, 05:20:20 PM »

maybe he has told them what he was doing... we don't know.  He could have told them he gave her a ride for all we know.. we don't know.  they certainly are not telling us everything or showing us all the tape either. 

I'm not going to hang this guy until I have some proof.. but that is just how I am.   

REMINDER

dd

I disagree.  If your source information is accurate ... I think this revelation would be huge.  Think about it.  A little girl was missing and ... Loren never came forward in the course of the investigation.  Unless he has nothing to hide ... why would Loren obstruct justice by not relating what he knew as a first hand witness.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 06, 2010, 05:30:27 PM »

maybe he has told them what he was doing... we don't know.  He could have told them he gave her a ride for all we know.. we don't know.  they certainly are not telling us everything or showing us all the tape either. 

I'm not going to hang this guy until I have some proof.. but that is just how I am.   

REMINDER

dd

I disagree.  If your source information is accurate ... I think this revelation would be huge.  Think about it.  A little girl was missing and ... Loren never came forward in the course of the investigation.  Unless he has nothing to hide ... why would Loren obstruct justice by not relating what he knew as a first hand witness.

Janet

MY source has never mentioned one way or the other what loren has told or not told LE, we don't know if he told LE anything or if he did or what it might be.  You say MY source and then you post a whole lot of things that has nothing at all to do with MY source.  GEE  why do you always misquote me.  It really confuses people when they read this stuff.  It appears I say a lot of things I never say. 

I should have never posted anything.  grrrr.  will I ever learn. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 06, 2010, 05:34:34 PM »

here is what I am told and what I believe to be true at this point.  However, sometimes people get mixed up, but I think this is the best info we have at this time.

Loren is the father of the girl who stated in the news early on that Lindsey is her best friend.
she stated that she was hanging out with lindsey just before(or words to that effect, they are in the article, I have it somewhere)lindsey went missing. 

Loren left town the next day... I had been told it was the uncle, but this has been cleared up to me and now they say it was Loren the father who left town.  He supposedly stayed gone for awhile, came back end of sept.  (I am told, but can we positively know this?  I am sure my source is reliable, however only Loren and his familiy know when he left and came back, and they might not tell the truth, who knows)

I am told Loren drives a white car, but I do not know what he was driving that night.  I thought I was told Lindsey might have been see in a TRUCK at the shell station.  but these are iffy.  so this might change.

I am told that Buddy the uncle of lindseys friend and brother of Loren, lives in a trailer at lorens in the back yard.  This by the way is lorens mothers house. 

Here is what I have been told.  Told that Loren is on the tape at the shell station.  There is a young girl with him.  They did not know if it was Lindsey or not.  They sent the tape in to see if they could get it clear enough to see who the girl is who was in the vehicle with loren )THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.  again, I believe my source, however my source might be lied to... although I personally believe this is what is going on.  I knew they were working on the tape.  I suspect now from looking at the tape they released that it is clear enough to see, or they were out of view in the dark and they still can see it well enough to know who was in the vehicle with loren.  It is obvious they are not releasing that part of the tape because I don't believe loren is showing up on there.

Again, even if loren is at the station and even if he did leave the next day, and even if by chance that was lindsey in his vehicle, it really proves nothing... they'll never get a conviction on that.  She could have went to his daughters and he given her a ride... I do know they searched his house again.  I do know they took things.  Those things should have shown up something.  I would suspect if they did show something positive concerning lindsey being abducted or hurt in that vehicle etc, it would have showed up and they would know it by now and he would be arrested by now.  Being that has not happened.  I guess they found nothing in the vehicle.  Or in the house.  I know they looked. 

if they have found nothing, then this is most likely why they need to find those witnesses, to see if they saw lindsey in loren's vehicle and how she was acting?  or did she get out and walk off etc?  did she get out and go behind the station ?  was she struggling to get away?  was she still in the vehicle when it drove off?  can they identify her in that vehicle.  It is my guess this is why they are looking for those witnesses. 

so I have just been sitting and waiting to see what came back on that tape, however, does not look like they are going to release all of it.... figures.. so I really know nothing more than I did.  I don't know if this means the tape is still too blurry to see, or what.  so guess we are back to waiting to see some more.

BUDDY RICHARDS AND LOREN RICHARDS

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 -
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2010, 10:57:49 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1097521#msg1097521

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 -
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2010, 08:36:41 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.msg1106656#msg1106656

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: May 06, 2010, 05:37:59 PM »

thank you for coming and clearing some stuff up DD! it is much appreciated
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 06, 2010, 05:41:50 PM »

thank you for coming and clearing some stuff up DD! it is much appreciated
Yes, thanks dd -- being misquoted and/or linking someone's quote with another's speculations, well . . .

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 06, 2010, 06:29:28 PM »

im wondering where loren richards went after he left mccleary the day after LB disappeared and if he still owns the white car or sold it or something?  i know a lot of people will sell or get rid of their car quickly after they commit a crime in it
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 06, 2010, 07:04:03 PM »

im wondering where loren richards went after he left mccleary the day after LB disappeared and if he still owns the white car or sold it or something?  i know a lot of people will sell or get rid of their car quickly after they commit a crime in it

sunshine, I don't think it has been verified he owned a white car.  But I could be mistaken.  I'll try to check.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #487 on: May 06, 2010, 07:34:49 PM »

That is what I've been wondering, like why would he just pick up and leave, having a family and all 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »

That is what I've been wondering, like why would he just pick up and leave, having a family and all 

i can think of a reason....

i hope police have verified where he went when he left mccleary
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #489 on: May 06, 2010, 08:08:29 PM »

i can think of a reason....

i hope police have verified where he went when he left mccleary
I hope the police have verified his whereabouts 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: May 06, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »

Rather nice to have my thoughts vindicated about the Shell station all these months later. I also saw a few comments / post about why the police waited so long to release the video - who knows. I ask myself these things all the time. It happened in the Jenn Kesse case too. I knew there was a tape and KNEW it for about 8 months before it was finally released. A reporter at the Orlando Sentinel shared that info with me at the time.

My thoughts remain the same. Check my earliest posts here - someone came off of Rt 8 and went to get gas at the Shell station and this was a crime of opportunity. Not being able to identify three people (two men and a boy) in a town of 1500 really says it all.

As I said earlier and not to gloat - Lindsey is not near McCleary - she is with 250 miles. I also gave an indepth description of who might have been in the area after an appointment in a surrounding town(s) and a possible vehicle that was used.

I also think it's interesting that the police have not released the entire video - I bet that may show the vehicle.

One last point - to let her family twist and leave the community wrought with worry is the lowest of the low.

Good Job McCleary Sherriff's Office and FBI - TWO thumbs down, way down.

Prayers for Lindsey and all who knew and loved her - you're almost home love, hang in there. Always in my heart  an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: May 06, 2010, 10:09:52 PM »

I found a few of my earlier posts in this case. Take them for what the are worth knowing what we know now. One correction - I initially said 120 miles and not 250 - I have the number 250 on my mind tonight - my mistake and apology. I hope I format this correctly for easy reading.

704       Missing, Exploited and True Crime / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09       on: July 09, 2009, 06:08:45 PM
Quote from: Tracygirl on July 09, 2009, 06:00:40 PM

Very interesting for sure. so do you have a sense of where she is? What town? What type of car?

I wish we had access to more information such as video from the gas station.

TG - pardon my typos. I didn't feel like type with a ton of accuracy. It's a bad habit.

As I indicated the other day - Lindsey is with in one hundred and twenty miles.

Probable job descriptions are - insurance, gutter protection, home improvements, roofing, carpeting and such.

Probable vehicle - SUV with company logo, SUV individually owned with no markings or company logo, pick-up truck with equipment to hold ladders, van used for carpeting.

I don't think that the person actually stopped at the Shell station after the abductions. The intent was to stop, but saw a crime of opportunity. There is a chance that the person needed gas and stopped at a town down the road and got gas there. There is also the chance that the Shell station did grab and image of a vehicle that is unknown in the community especially at that time of night.

As for that dogs, there is some indication that the dogs go to a spot and then - nothing. Lindsey is gone. All the hallmarks of a vehicle abduction.

705       Missing, Exploited and True Crime / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09       on: July 09, 2009, 05:55:04 PM
doubledecker - it doesn't work because the person who abducted Lindsey came off of RT 8 and returned on that exact highway. Heading toward HIS home.

As I was correct with Brooke Bennett - all the way down to the location of her body (2 miles, she was 2.1 miles) - when this all shakes out this will be a stranger abduction with the perp coming from RT 8 to get gas at the Shell station.

The timing of the abduction leaves little doubt in my mind who (profession wise) abducted Lindsey.

This of course could be a random lunatic in his mother's car, but I seriously doubt it. Mostly likely this is a person returning home from an appointment he had in the immediate area or the next few towns over.

Josh is so far down on my list - he's not even on my list. Neither is Mr. Watne. But, please feel feel to look at him and Josh as much as anyone wishes.

Interesting similarities -

Haylee - father at work.

Caylee - no known father. (mother is killer and I made that exact statement when it was totally unpopular)

Lindsay - father in another state thousands of miles away.

I could go on here - but you get the drift. Probable that the abductor does know some fact in some of these cases, but not all.

Mom are great people, but children need a mom and a dad. If you look at the stats on missing children you will see a correlation when the father is no where to be seen.

707       Missing, Exploited and True Crime / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09       on: July 02, 2009, 03:49:26 PM
Quote from: doubledecker on July 02, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
so they have basically quit searching for her hmmm ??? seems a bit quick to stop doesn't it?

I have the premise that someone got off of Route 8 for gas at the Shell station and saw her before the station and abducted her.

Crime of opportunity.

I don't think Lindsey is around McCleary at all.

The Shell station could still contain images of a SUV, truck or car used in the Abduction. (as it passed by leaving)[/size]

I believe the person lives with 120 miles of McCleary and has stopped here for gas before. I bet at the exit ramp there is a sign that says "Fuel next exit".

Sorry to say - but I don't think she is in a basement ... I could be wrong of-course, but I think Lindsey is not near the last known sighting.

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 06, 2010, 11:03:41 PM »

I just saw the tapes, and I am wondering if it is possible if mr. plaid shirt was involved, was he the guy in the white truck that goes to the back of the station, where the air and water are located, was driving lindsey back there to retrive her bike, fill the tires, or whatever.  My second question is why would this guy go in the store, and not buy anything? He didn't even look like he was looking for anything.  Why would he risk being video taped if he was involved.  More likely they are looking for him to see if he saw anything going on in the back of the station, viewing Lindsey...see who she was with at the station>? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Basket Case
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: May 07, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »

The Daily World

No IDs yet for men in video
Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:09 PM PDT

Investigators report a newly released surveillance video in the Lindsey Baum case has not yet identified any new potential witnesses as tips continue to flow into the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office.

Undersheriff Rick Scott said callers have offered a lot of “look-a-likes” to two men and a boy spotted at a Shell Gas Station near where Lindsey disappeared on June 26, but authorities have not identified anyone.

“That has not developed into anything as of today,” Scott said Wednesday afternoon.

None of the individuals captured in the footage have stepped forward to identify themselves either, he said. Investigators hope to question the individuals for any helpful details they may have seen while passing through the town the night Lindsey went missing.

The men are not suspects, but Scott said investigators don’t know what information they may have, whether they know it or not. After 10 months of trying to identify them through other means, they hope the public can help.

The footage shows a man in a camouflage cap and blue plaid shirt entering the Shell station on 3rd Street at about the time Lindsey was walking home. Footage also shows a man in a brown shirt with a young boy, who may be the occupants of a white Honda Ridgeline seen in the parking lot.

Anyone with information regarding Lindsey’s whereabouts, the men or the Ridgeline vehicle are asked to call the tip line at 1-866-915-8299.

http://**/articles/2010/05/06/local_news/doc4be30d201611a932882821.txt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 07, 2010, 01:57:36 PM »

The Daily World

Investigators report a newly released surveillance video in the Lindsey Baum case has not yet identified any new potential witnesses as tips continue to flow into the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office.

Undersheriff Rick Scott said callers have offered a lot of “look-a-likes” to two men and a boy spotted at a Shell Gas Station near where Lindsey disappeared on June 26, but authorities have not identified anyone.

“That has not developed into anything as of today,” Scott said Wednesday afternoon.

None of the individuals captured in the footage have stepped forward to identify themselves either, he said. Investigators hope to question the individuals for any helpful details they may have seen while passing through the town the night Lindsey went missing.

The men are not suspects, but Scott said investigators don’t know what information they may have, whether they know it or not. After 10 months of trying to identify them through other means, they hope the public can help.

The footage shows a man in a camouflage cap and blue plaid shirt entering the Shell station on 3rd Street at about the time Lindsey was walking home. Footage also shows a man in a brown shirt with a young boy, who may be the occupants of a white Honda Ridgeline seen in the parking lot.

Anyone with information regarding Lindsey’s whereabouts, the men or the Ridgeline vehicle are asked to call the tip line at 1-866-915-8299.

http://**/articles/2010/05/06/local_news/doc4be30d201611a932882821.txt

The public release of these video clips should have been done at the getgo.

Thanks for posting the article Basket Case.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 07, 2010, 02:10:03 PM »

Which version of the truth does LE expected the public to believe in regards to the 10 month delay in releasing the video clips taking from a surveillance camera at the Shell station ... the Shell station that was such a crucial focus of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Janet

+++++

http://thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/05/06/local_news/doc4be30d201611a932882821.txt

Witnesses sought in Baum case
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 1:18 PM PDT

Investigators faced some delays and challenges in obtaining the videos due to technical issues, Scott said, but they are reviewing as much footage as possible.

http://**/articles/2010/05/04/local_news/doc4be05eef2e0b5726197362.txt

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 07, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »

I don't think LE is being up front on the reason the video was being released. If you look at their reason(s) they are saying a lot without saying anything. Maybe this is a ploy to get us to look at something but it is something entirely different they are looking at.

The shell station is interesting forsure. The area around the station is quite different then what I thought. I either didn't notice or didn't get a good view of the parking lot behind the station or what seems like a little allyway behind there.

Can someone tell me if Iw as traveling on the 2 main highways, highway 8 or 108 how would I know there is a gas station there? Are there signs saying gas next exit with arrows pointing? These two road, What area's of washington state are they mostly used to travel to. Example, is hwy 8 norally used to get from Olympia to Montesono? The road north of the gas station 108, is that normally traveled with people heading from the west to the north east end of Washington?

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:18 PM »

There are no signs indicating gas or any other services.  Just roads names.  This highway is the connecting highway from i-5 to Ocean Beaches.  McCleary is not a common exit to use unless you are local when you are driving between Aberdeen/Montesano and Olympia.  Elma and Montesano have signs both directions, McCleary doesn't.

That Highway can get pretty busy on Friday and Sunday nights during the summer with people going to the beach, or going to the Olympics.  The one thing that has always bugged me was that if you didnt know the town and got lost pulling out from the Shell Station or turning too soon you could easily end up in the area that Lindsey was last seen.  What if someone saw her and asked her directions - she most likely would have tried to help them.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: May 07, 2010, 11:42:21 PM »

There are no signs indicating gas or any other services.  Just roads names.  This highway is the connecting highway from i-5 to Ocean Beaches.  McCleary is not a common exit to use unless you are local when you are driving between Aberdeen/Montesano and Olympia.  Elma and Montesano have signs both directions, McCleary doesn't.

That Highway can get pretty busy on Friday and Sunday nights during the summer with people going to the beach, or going to the Olympics.  The one thing that has always bugged me was that if you didnt know the town and got lost pulling out from the Shell Station or turning too soon you could easily end up in the area that Lindsey was last seen.  What if someone saw her and asked her directions - she most likely would have tried to help them.

BBM - well now, rather interesting if I do say so myself. Would it be possible for you to give us a generalized description of the mileage between these areas?

I think we're on to something finally.    an angelic monkey

Thank you in advance.

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 08, 2010, 01:32:14 AM »

On google maps street view, I went up from hwy 8 and took 3rd to the gas station and then took 3rd up to hwy 108. It sure seems a bit out of the way to stop for gas or for anyone to know there is a gas station there.  It now is a bit more difficult to say the person was just a random person who comes off the hwy to get a bite to eat and fill their gas tanks, saw Lindsey and kidnapped her.
There seems to be a lot of businesses on that street and I would guess not every worker is from McCleary. I am going to assume the person knew of this area, either they were visiting someone, lived in the area, had business in the town.
The walk from Karas home to Lindsey's home consisted of crossing a major road in McCleary, passing open area's, buisnesses, a gas station, a boarded up building...I have to say, she should have never been walking that alone. I look up and down Maple and Mommson and I feel panic inside for that girl walking alone, she was sooooo vulnerable.  I know Kara has learned her lesson but this should be a lesson to many people. A 10 year old should not be walking alone, period. Never should a child leave a home alone without someone walking with them, especially that far of a distance, regardless of anything which maybe going on, it should just never happen and there are no excuses.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.