April 25, 2024, 01:46:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325615 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: May 25, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »

ok I got someone down there

message from contact...

There is many fire trucks and ambulances . . They are using special equipment to search the sewer lines . . From kara house to main street . .

as soon as they get a chance we'll have a couple of photos.
OMG, thank-you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: May 25, 2010, 02:28:39 PM »

ok I got someone down there

message from contact...

There is many fire trucks and ambulances . . They are using special equipment to search the sewer lines . . From kara house to main street . .

as soon as they get a chance we'll have a couple of photos.

DD - what is Kara's address?  TIA

Going to grab a map real quick
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: May 25, 2010, 02:36:58 PM »

sorry was doing something... here

Kara's Current Address:
647 MAPLE
MCCLEARY, WA

If I'm not around and you need info have someone who is a member on my board go over there and get the info out of the reference files. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: May 25, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »

all I ask is if you copy any of the photos over there to be sure to give a link and credit to the person posting them as a few of my members get upset over people snagging there photos without giving credit. 

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: May 25, 2010, 02:51:02 PM »

if any local is around, can you please drive down around 6th and see whose house they are by.  Le and men in white suits are down there somewhere dredging the sewer.  My contacts are all tied up.  ugh.  I want to know whose houses are there or if that is a MAIN sewer line or what.

6th street could actually go either way, not just down.  We don't know the exact yet.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: May 25, 2010, 03:04:11 PM »

my latest info Klaas, after I got one of my contacts down here is that they are dreding the sewer from Kara's to Main.. so that would be west to east on Maple.  My guess is the first person reporting saw them at 6th and maple?? Not sure, or maybe they are dredging maple to main, AND also 6th up or down etc. 

I should know in a bit. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: May 25, 2010, 03:07:21 PM »

now at this time I really don't know if this has anything at all to do with Lindsey case, however, it seems as though it probably is as there are LE and firetrucks and ambulances, so we at least can assume it is not a random sewer problem.  It has to have something to do with a person for the ambulances to be there.  And I really doubt they would be dredging the sewer for anyone else??? I guess it is possible?

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: May 25, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »

my latest info Klaas, after I got one of my contacts down here is that they are dreding the sewer from Kara's to Main.. so that would be west to east on Maple.  My guess is the first person reporting saw them at 6th and maple?? Not sure, or maybe they are dredging maple to main, AND also 6th up or down etc. 

I should know in a bit. 

Maple (Kara's) to 6th

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 25, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »

now at this time I really don't know if this has anything at all to do with Lindsey case, however, it seems as though it probably is as there are LE and firetrucks and ambulances, so we at least can assume it is not a random sewer problem.  It has to have something to do with a person for the ambulances to be there.  And I really doubt they would be dredging the sewer for anyone else??? I guess it is possible?

If they are searching here for Lindsey, wouldn't you assume it's based on either a tip or confession?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 25, 2010, 03:23:18 PM »

If they are searching here for Lindsey, wouldn't you assume it's based on either a tip or confession?

well that would be the most reasonable assumption I would think.  However I don't know.  It might also be some forensics came back from some search in someone's drains and they decided to see if there is anything down in the sewer?  I'm just guessing and thinking of things it might be... I really have no info at all yet as to WHY they might be looking.  Hopefully, someone can get some info from a source who might know, if so, I'll try to let everyone know.  Sometimes I can't, but I usually am pretty good at cluing people in about things even if I can't outright say it.

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 25, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »

oh wow. i really hope this brings some answers as to what happened to lb...

just one question, if it is related to lb and they think she might be down there, is it normal to have ambulances? is this standard protocol? i'm just wondering because arent ambulances when they think they might find someone alive?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: May 25, 2010, 03:47:28 PM »

just one question, if it is related to lb and they think she might be down there, is it normal to have ambulances? is this standard protocol? i'm just wondering because arent ambulances when they think they might find someone alive?

they have had ambulances out on a lot of cases where they do recovery of a body.  Sandra cantu case is one...remember, when they went to get the suitcase, and to see if her body was in there, they brought the ambulance.  so it might be they do the same thing here.  I don't know, but very possible they would have the ambulance there.

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: May 25, 2010, 03:52:17 PM »

they have had ambulances out on a lot of cases where they do recovery of a body.  Sandra cantu case is one...remember, when they went to get the suitcase, and to see if her body was in there, they brought the ambulance.  so it might be they do the same thing here.  I don't know, but very possible they would have the ambulance there.

yea, that makes sense.  over on ws someone is saying that they have done this before in mccleary and it wasnt related to the case but who knows if they know what they are talking about
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 25, 2010, 04:04:09 PM »

i just called to see what was going on.  on the website it says the next scheduled hydrant flushing is in june 2010 so this obviously isn't related to that. 

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BCAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009%7D

the woman said  the public works director told her they havent been told details but it is the storm water system that they are checking, not the sewer sytem, and that they were told they are doing trainings and thats why it is being checked.  take that for what it's worth, i don't know why trainings would involve ambulances like that but ok...

i think its interesting she said its the storm drain system and not the sewer system
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 25, 2010, 04:06:46 PM »

yea, that makes sense.  over on ws someone is saying that they have done this before in mccleary and it wasnt related to the case but who knows if they know what they are talking about

It is possible is isn't related.  They did flush the sewers before, they were flushing them when lindsey went missing.  I don't know if they dredged the sewers with LE, men in white suits, ambulances, and firetrucks before.  Maybe they have.  I don't know how someone knows it does not have anything to do with the case??? but if the KNOW would be nice if they could say how they know etc, and tell us why all these agencies are there, so we can quit wasting our time. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: May 25, 2010, 04:11:35 PM »

i just called to see what was going on.  on the website it says the next scheduled hydrant flushing is in june 2010 so this obviously isn't related to that. 

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BCAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009%7D

the woman said  the public works director told her they havent been told details but it is the storm water system that they are checking, not the sewer sytem, and that they were told they are doing trainings and thats why it is being checked.  take that for what it's worth, i don't know why trainings would involve ambulances like that but ok...

i think its interesting she said its the storm drain system and not the sewer system

well if this is true then I can go back to the mackenzie cowell case and not be concerned... hmmmm.  Do I think this is what is going on?  I don't know but will wait to see what my contacts say.  And will certainly post what I know.  ugh, I was really wishing they had some clues and were really looking in the sewer, not that I want lindsey to be in the sewer, but I just want this case solved and her to be found. 

I too want to know why ambulances are there for a storm drain system training... kind of strange, isn't it?  maybe not... maybe there in case someone gets hurt... do they wear white suits to clean the storm drains?

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: May 25, 2010, 04:23:41 PM »

well if this is true then I can go back to the mackenzie cowell case and not be concerned... hmmmm.  Do I think this is what is going on?  I don't know but will wait to see what my contacts say.  And will certainly post what I know.  ugh, I was really wishing they had some clues and were really looking in the sewer, not that I want lindsey to be in the sewer, but I just want this case solved and her to be found. 

I too want to know why ambulances are there for a storm drain system training... kind of strange, isn't it?  maybe not... maybe there in case someone gets hurt... do they wear white suits to clean the storm drains?

Random "draining storm drain" images from google:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #557 on: May 25, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »

Thank-you for those pics  sure don't see men in white suits, ambulance, fire truck in those pics.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 25, 2010, 05:06:01 PM »

well, hmmm not sure what to think of this. My first thought was they are looking for some kind of evidence that may have been thrown down the storm drain? I don't think Lindsey herself would be there, but I have no idea. 

The ambulance and fire trucks, well my guess if it has nothing to do with Lindsey would be, they are there because of a potential hazardous situation? Perhaps the gas line is close to where they are working? Just a complete guess.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: May 25, 2010, 06:25:42 PM »

Thanks for calling sunshine12

A couple of weeks ago there was a fire drill conducted in our community.  The Fire Department took advantage of a barn that was going to be brought down.  The barn was set on ablaze and ... there were many emergency vehicles present yet ... there was no emergency.  I believe the each emergency department took part in the exercise.

I didn't observe this incident personally but ... both our local papers covered it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.