April 23, 2024, 02:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325572 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: May 26, 2010, 12:17:23 PM »

I think they were acting on a new tip that caused them to search this area.

I also think its interesting that they started the search from Kara's house.  I think this means they have to include every possibility into their search, including the possibility that LB never made it from that house (again i doubt this but it is certainly possible)...remember, the dogs didn't really pick up a scent after she left that house.
Yes, there is that possibility that Lindsey didn't make it out of Kara's house, very interesting that they started the search there 
There is also the possibility that Lindsey left, but came back either for something or to ask someone to walk with her or . . .

Very well could be Sister. At one time I wondered if she believed she left her cell phone there and turned back to get it.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: May 26, 2010, 01:54:05 PM »

I think they were acting on a new tip that caused them to search this area.

I also think its interesting that they started the search from Kara's house.  I think this means they have to include every possibility into their search, including the possibility that LB never made it from that house (again i doubt this but it is certainly possible)...remember, the dogs didn't really pick up a scent after she left that house.
Yes, there is that possibility that Lindsey didn't make it out of Kara's house, very interesting that they started the search there 
There is also the possibility that Lindsey left, but came back either for something or to ask someone to walk with her or . . .

Very well could be Sister. At one time I wondered if she believed she left her cell phone there and turned back to get it.

Both KK and MB stated Lindsey left her cell phone at home on the charger.  But for me, stories have changed like the tides and one never knows anymore what was factual and what was wishful thinking.  Both KK and MB did not want to appear as being irresponsible and that is my belief why the time lines never matched.
Tracygirl, as you know, I defended MB to the fullest when this first began.  I still believe she made statements which may not have been accurate, not thinking it would matter in the long run.  Once said, it is so difficult for anyone to go back and say that wasn't true -- here is the truth.  Added with her permitting Josh to be out, alone at night, riding all over every where when an abuctor or worse could be on the loose . . .
And Tracygirl, a few pages page I read your comments about putting yourself in MB's place and you would probably be sitting in a corner, numb, etc.  I understand that and me too.  However, if I have learned anything by reading on this board is that you may have done that for a while, but having another child that needed you even more, you my dear friend, would have come out of that corner like a woman possessed.  Now this is just my opinion, but in my humble opinion you are a survivor and would not remain a victim.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: May 26, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »

I think I may have written my response incorrectly, I am not doubting Lindsey left her phone at home, she may have not realized she didn't grab it or whatever. I know for me, I will think I grabbed it and I didn't. regardless, I agree with you, it is possible that Lindsey could have turned around to go back.

Sister that is nice of you to say I am strong etc..My children are my life. They are all I have ever wanted and wished for. If one went missing, the stress of not knowing where they were or if they were alive or not would break me, I know it. I may be standing alone on this, but I refuse to say anything negative about MB. I don't feel it is my place to say what she should do or not do. She has lost everything in this. She is a victim  imho and my heart and prayers go out to her. But trust me, if it is shown she had a hand in this, I will go after her full force. For now, I just can't.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: May 26, 2010, 02:21:34 PM »

Tracygirl, I understand what you are saying and I know you know what I am about to say, but Josh is a victim too.  I still maintain for your son's sake, you would do anything and anything to help him.  That's my point.
God willing, some time soon we will know what happened.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: May 26, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »

this is really important. 

If anyone emailed me early on in the lindsey case or in the sandra cantu case, before I changed my email to keysring@yahoo.com.... please email me at keysring@yahoo.com and tell me the email you emailed me at.  I have forgotten which email I was using before I started using the keysring email.  Something was emailed to me at that old email address that I have to find, but I can't remember what email I was using then.  ugh. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: May 26, 2010, 09:08:50 PM »

Missing girl's mom now homeless

By KOMO Staff

The mother of Lindsey Baum has new troubles, as not only has she lost her daughter; now she's lost her home. And she and her son can't afford another night in the motel they've been staying.

Story Published: May 12, 2010 at 4:31 PM PDT

<snipped>

The Problem Solvers have paid for Baum to stay another two weeks at the motel. The extended stay gives Baum time to send her son back East for the summer to stay with his dad while she looks for work, a place to live, and her missing daughter.

"I would live in a hotel or car the rest of my life if it would bring my daughter home," she said.

Baum is working with the housing authority in Thurston County to find a subsidized apartment but says she's told there's little hope of an opening before July.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/93633999.html

Are there any updates on Melissa and Josh's housing situation?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: May 26, 2010, 09:35:36 PM »

WTH...There has to be a shelter or somewhere for emergency cases like this to help.  My God in Heaven what is going on nowadays.  Won't anyone help anybody anymore?  I know most people are on the take but there are a few real true needy ones'.  MB stated before that she recieves a check her son once a month and granted it's not much but let them rent a room or two in a boarding house.  I don't know if she is just not very smart in knowing what is available, lazy or people don't want to get involved.  Her son is learning disable and somewhat trouble I know, but he needs stability.  I hope they get some kind of help.  No wonder so many people migrate to FL.  We have the best ability I believe of any state to help needy people.  Maybe it's because I've been in health care so long and in touch with social workers, charities, etc. that if she was here I would know exactly what emergency aid there is for her and where to get help.  If someone is local to Melissa see that she gets to a social worker from DHCS.  They can help her and Josh.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2010, 11:17:56 PM »

I need BLINK to email me.  someone please tell her to email me at keysring@yahoo.com... not at my old email as I don't remember it... but I know she has my old email addy from the cantu time period.  I really really need that email addy.  there is an email in there that someone tells me about lindsey's bathing suit on july 2.

To find me:
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: May 28, 2010, 08:43:57 AM »

I need BLINK to email me.  someone please tell her to email me at keysring@yahoo.com... not at my old email as I don't remember it... but I know she has my old email addy from the cantu time period.  I really really need that email addy.  there is an email in there that someone tells me about lindsey's bathing suit on july 2.

Morning Monkeys and guests,

DD have you checked - skyecase@yahoo.com ?
Thats the only other email addy I have for you.
Hope that helps.

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: May 28, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

DD have you checked - skyecase@yahoo.com ?
Thats the only other email addy I have for you.
Hope that helps.

yes I checked that one, that email was set up with the old black board on july 10th, so it is the email I had before that... so would be the one I had during the cantu case, so anyone who emailed me during the cantu case, it would be that email. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: May 28, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »

I finally found it.... thanks for trying to help.

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 28, 2010, 10:43:54 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23676081/detail.html
Crews Search Sewers, Canal For Missing McCleary Girl
May 25, 2010

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Crews searched manhole covers and searched a canal in McCleary for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Grays Habor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said it’s a “routine follow up search” for Baum who has been missing since June 26. They were searching the sewers near where Lindsay was last seen.

SLIDESHOW: Crews Search Sewers, Canal In McCleary

The FBI called Lindsey’s mom, Melissa Baum, Tuesday morning and informed her of the search, said Baum's friend Kam Burkey.

Burkey told KIRO 7 that divers had some new equipment to search the sewers that they had not used before. She said this was not the first search below ground.

Crews didn’t find anything, Burkey said.

Anyone with information on Baum’s disappearance should contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: May 28, 2010, 10:47:37 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:08:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 28, 2010, 10:53:00 PM »

I've noticed the local paper "The Vidette" http://thevidette.com/   5/2/710 online still has a picture with three men and a clickable caption that says "Have you seen these people?"  If you click on the caption, it takes you to this site: http://thevidette.com/helplindsey.html 

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: May 29, 2010, 11:40:53 AM »

Thank you Muffy Bee for all the updates.

I just wonder what made them re-check the sewers and drains. I was hoping they had gotten a tip and something would be found. Not that I wanted it to be Lindsey down there, but something that might help locate her.

She has been gone so long now and  I feel so bad for her Mother's situation. You would think there would be someone in her area that could help her, or her ex would at least give her some support. 

Lindsey needs to come home.   an angelic monkey

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: June 03, 2010, 08:56:33 PM »

Sheriff's office releases video of missing girl Lindsey Baum

(video is seven months before she went missing)

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=328076

By ALEX SILVERMAN
KIRO Radio

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Department has released a video of missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Baum has not been seen since June 26 when she disappeared walking home from a friend's house in McCleary.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott says they released the video in hopes it might spark memories with people who may have seen Baum.

"We're releasing it to just continue to hopefully jog people's memories."

The video shows Baum playing with a neighbor seven months before she vanished in McCleary last June.

Scott says leads are few and far between, but approaching a year on the case, they're stepping up efforts again.

"In the next days and weeks to come we're going to be doing more searching in and around McCleary and continuing to talk to people."

~~~

Until someone who knows how to bring over a video can do so, you can watch video at the news link:

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=328076

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 04, 2010, 09:45:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7CH-hrrG50&feature=player_embedded

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 04, 2010, 09:52:51 PM »

kk had them search the crawl space?  why?  she offered that up.  why?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 05, 2010, 02:15:24 AM »

Police Hope New Video Prompts Clues To Baum's Disappearance

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office has released video to KIRO 7 showing missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Detectives hope seeing the girl's mannerisms and hearing her voice in the video may help jar someone’s memory and lead to a tip that will help find Lindsey who vanished on the way home from a friend’s house in McCleary on June 26, 2009.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23784360/detail.html

JUSTICE FOR LINDSEY BAUM

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 05, 2010, 02:20:08 AM »

Police Hope New Video Prompts Clues To Baum's Disappearance

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office has released video to KIRO 7 showing missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Detectives hope seeing the girl's mannerisms and hearing her voice in the video may help jar someone’s memory and lead to a tip that will help find Lindsey who vanished on the way home from a friend’s house in McCleary on June 26, 2009.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23784360/detail.html

JUSTICE FOR LINDSEY BAUM

KEEPTHEFAITH

There is a great compilation of chronological articles from Kiro I believe at the bottom of the article!God Bless....

May 25, 2010: Crews Search Sewers, Canal For Missing McCleary Girl
March 8, 2010: New Search For Clues In McCleary Girl's Disappearance
February 26, 2010: Mom Searching For Missing McCleary Daughter Ordered To Pay Back Unemployment
February 26, 2010: FBI Searches Home Of Missing McCleary Girl Before Family Moves
February 26, 2010: McCleary Mom Does Not Have To Pay Back Unemployment
January 27, 2010: Reward Increased For Missing McCleary Girl
October 2, 2009: Homeowner Posts List Of Items Seized In McCleary Search
September 28, 2009: Family Says They Are Unfairly Targeted In McCleary Search
July 28, 2009: Searchers Brave Heat In Search For Missing McCleary Girl
July 21, 2009: Reward Offered In Disappearance Of 11-Year-Old McCleary Girl
July 15, 2009: Parents Of Missing McCleary Girl Hoping For Public's Help
July 13, 2009: Parents of Missing McCleary Girl On 'Early Show'
July 6, 2009: Ground Search Suspended For Missing McCleary Girl
June 30, 2009: Search Effort For McCleary Girl Doubles

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.