April 26, 2024, 10:10:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325667 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #680 on: July 13, 2010, 09:28:30 PM »

Detectives are focusing on a 47-year-old man who lives at the home and shares the storage unit with the home's owners. The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again.

"Suffice to say some of the information we were provided, and then information that we developed ourselves, were inconsistent," said Scott.

Police won't release his name, but neighbor Crystal Richey knows who he is.

"He's never freaked me out. He's never made me feel uncomfortable to have around my son," said Richey.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 13, 2010, 10:38:57 PM »

sorry it took me awhile to get back to this thread, I fell asleep...

okay let me try to explain a few things about these houses and addresses so this will get cleared up. 

I had the address of 114 fir... but then when I watched the video they were showing a house with house number 122... that kind of made me wonder HUH???  could I be wrong... well come to find out I guess the news just posted some random footage of fbi going to other houses in previous days that had nothing to do with today's search and so the 122 house showed up on the news video... why they did this I have no idea, as this is very confusing for readers and watchers of the video... so 122 house has nothing to do with today's search.. it was 114 fir just like I had posted... and the easy storage as I had posted...

114 fir is the house that does butt up to tag and libby's house where the pool was where lindsey had been swimming.  Also this is the house of bennie and pamela Ator.  The guy who they are interested in is their nephew.. his name is rick or rich is what I am told.  we have a POSSIBLE last name but not sure yet, but will post it when we are postive. 

He is the guy in the video with the dog.  The photo I had posted from the 1st gas station video, you see him walk out and the dog following him.  he has on shorts and is bald. 

There is no connection with him and buddy or loren richards as far as the search.. it does not mean that they do not know one another etc, I do not know, but richards live on a different part of fir street.  it is not their house that was searched this time etc... their house was searched a few times quite awhile ago. 

I had posted on a thread when this info of the search first came out and added all the names of the address etc, and that info is in the open where it can be viewed by anyone... so feel free to use it
http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=450&t=3707&start=0

we have other info we are working on but it is not in the open thread, and when I find anything significant I'll come post it here. 

hope this helps to straighten up the confusion about the different addresses... etc. 

I hope the heck they have a good reason to search this guys house and storage... And I hope they know something that will help finally find lindsey.  I'll be checking in on this thread and try to help if I can. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: July 13, 2010, 10:55:48 PM »

Thank-you DD, I sure hope this isn't a dead end, and this leads to Lindsey   an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 13, 2010, 11:11:32 PM »

Thank-you DD, I sure hope this isn't a dead end, and this leads to Lindsey   an angelic monkey

Ditto. 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: July 14, 2010, 01:17:10 AM »

Is this the street that the dogs supposedly tracked her scent up to a door?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 14, 2010, 02:13:43 AM »

JUSTICE FOR LINDSEY BAUM

THANKS TO ALL,

FOR KEEPING HER VOICE ALIVE!

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 14, 2010, 02:22:50 AM »

This may be more of the same but,thought you'd like it as it's another news source to access!

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98336299.html?tab=video

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 14, 2010, 02:25:07 AM »

This may be more of the same but,thought you'd like it as it's another news source to access!

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98336299.html?tab=video

Just back through a couple threads and saw that PinkAngel has already posted.God Bless PA!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 14, 2010, 07:50:07 AM »

sorry it took me awhile to get back to this thread, I fell asleep...

okay let me try to explain a few things about these houses and addresses so this will get cleared up. 

I had the address of 114 fir... but then when I watched the video they were showing a house with house number 122... that kind of made me wonder HUH???  could I be wrong... well come to find out I guess the news just posted some random footage of fbi going to other houses in previous days that had nothing to do with today's search and so the 122 house showed up on the news video... why they did this I have no idea, as this is very confusing for readers and watchers of the video... so 122 house has nothing to do with today's search.. it was 114 fir just like I had posted... and the easy storage as I had posted...

114 fir is the house that does butt up to tag and libby's house where the pool was where lindsey had been swimming.  Also this is the house of bennie and pamela Ator.  The guy who they are interested in is their nephew.. his name is rick or rich is what I am told.  we have a POSSIBLE last name but not sure yet, but will post it when we are postive

He is the guy in the video with the dog.  The photo I had posted from the 1st gas station video, you see him walk out and the dog following him.  he has on shorts and is bald. 

There is no connection with him and buddy or loren richards as far as the search.. it does not mean that they do not know one another etc, I do not know, but richards live on a different part of fir street.  it is not their house that was searched this time etc... their house was searched a few times quite awhile ago. 

I had posted on a thread when this info of the search first came out and added all the names of the address etc, and that info is in the open where it can be viewed by anyone... so feel free to use it
http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=450&t=3707&start=0

we have other info we are working on but it is not in the open thread, and when I find anything significant I'll come post it here. 

hope this helps to straighten up the confusion about the different addresses... etc. 

I hope the heck they have a good reason to search this guys house and storage... And I hope they know something that will help finally find lindsey.  I'll be checking in on this thread and try to help if I can. 
Thanks dd, I've never figured out why people quote you out of context.  IMO causes undue confusion.  We appreciate all your hard work.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 14, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html
(photos in article at above link)
Baum investigators seize items
Search: Storage unit, rental home scrutinized in hunt for information into disappearance of McCleary girl
July 14, 2010

McCLEARY – The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office and an FBI team searched a home and a storage facility here Tuesday, seizing items belonging to a person of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, who was 10 when she vanished more than a year ago.
The storage facility is in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue, while the home is in the 100 block of Fir Street, Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

Scott said that as of 5 p.m. Tuesday, there were no indications that the items seized were of value to investigators. Investigators might find evidence that will clear the person of interest, Scott said.

The man is being investigated because of discrepancies in what he had told law enforcement officers during interviews and information later uncovered by investigators, Scott said. One of those discrepancies had to do with his criminal record, Scott said.

Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He did not live at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added.

The owner of the Fir Street home where the man lives “has nothing to do with this,” Scott said.

Lindsey vanished after leaving a friend’s home on Maple Street in McCleary shortly before 9:15 p.m. June 26, 2009. She apparently intended to walk about a half-mile across town to the Mommsen Road home she shared with her mother, Melissa, and her older brother, Josh. She never arrived.

The last confirmed sighting of Lindsey was by a resident driving through town who saw her walking on Maple Street between Fifth and Sixth streets shortly after 9:15 p.m.

Scott has said investigators think Lindsey was the victim of foul play.

There have been a handful of persons of interest in the case, but none has become a suspect. The Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation, with the assistance of the FBI’s Seattle office.

Over the summer, the investigation has ramped up in and around McCleary, with law officers recanvassing neighborhoods and re-searching areas in hopes of finding evidence that will lead to the girl’s whereabouts.

Tuesday’s search was apparent to residents because of the suits worn by members of the FBI evidence response team, Scott said. The suits are similar in appearance to hazardous-materials suits and are worn to prevent contamination of any potential evidence, he said.

Investigators seized a large number of items during Tuesday’s search, and it might take many laboratory hours to examine them and determine whether they are of significance, Scott added.

Jeremy Pawloski: 360-754-5465 jpawloski@theolympian.com

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: July 14, 2010, 09:21:02 AM »

Prayers for Lindsey  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 14, 2010, 11:06:59 AM »

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html
(photos in article at above link)
Baum investigators seize items
Search: Storage unit, rental home scrutinized in hunt for information into disappearance of McCleary girl
July 14, 2010

McCLEARY – The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office and an FBI team searched a home and a storage facility here Tuesday, seizing items belonging to a person of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, who was 10 when she vanished more than a year ago.
The storage facility is in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue, while the home is in the 100 block of Fir Street, Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

Scott said that as of 5 p.m. Tuesday, there were no indications that the items seized were of value to investigators. Investigators might find evidence that will clear the person of interest, Scott said.

The man is being investigated because of discrepancies in what he had told law enforcement officers during interviews and information later uncovered by investigators, Scott said. One of those discrepancies had to do with his criminal record, Scott said.

Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He did not live at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added.

The owner of the Fir Street home where the man lives “has nothing to do with this,” Scott said.

Lindsey vanished after leaving a friend’s home on Maple Street in McCleary shortly before 9:15 p.m. June 26, 2009. She apparently intended to walk about a half-mile across town to the Mommsen Road home she shared with her mother, Melissa, and her older brother, Josh. She never arrived.

The last confirmed sighting of Lindsey was by a resident driving through town who saw her walking on Maple Street between Fifth and Sixth streets shortly after 9:15 p.m.

Scott has said investigators think Lindsey was the victim of foul play.

There have been a handful of persons of interest in the case, but none has become a suspect. The Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation, with the assistance of the FBI’s Seattle office.

Over the summer, the investigation has ramped up in and around McCleary, with law officers recanvassing neighborhoods and re-searching areas in hopes of finding evidence that will lead to the girl’s whereabouts.

Tuesday’s search was apparent to residents because of the suits worn by members of the FBI evidence response team, Scott said. The suits are similar in appearance to hazardous-materials suits and are worn to prevent contamination of any potential evidence, he said.

Investigators seized a large number of items during Tuesday’s search, and it might take many laboratory hours to examine them and determine whether they are of significance, Scott added.

Jeremy Pawloski: 360-754-5465 jpawloski@theolympian.com

Where did this person of interest live?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 14, 2010, 11:10:24 AM »

That's what I want to know also, where did this man live prior?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 14, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »

Prayers for Lindsey!

Thanks for all of your work here.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #694 on: July 14, 2010, 03:02:28 PM »

Another link to follow......
Investigators Looking for Lindsey Baum Search Man's House, Storage Unit
Inconsistencies Spur New Search, but Still No Suspects

http://abcnews.go.com/US/person-interest-lindsey-baum-missing-child-case/story?id=11161927

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 14, 2010, 03:38:46 PM »

Another link to follow......
Investigators Looking for Lindsey Baum Search Man's House, Storage Unit
Inconsistencies Spur New Search, but Still No Suspects

http://abcnews.go.com/US/person-interest-lindsey-baum-missing-child-case/story?id=11161927

Thank-you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 14, 2010, 08:49:32 PM »

What I don't understand is, if the man was not living at this house during the time Lindsey went missing, why are they searching this house? Did they also search where he was living at the time? Seems like that would be the place they would find evidence or am I crazy?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 15, 2010, 12:33:01 AM »

Tracygirl

I believe LE is creating a dog and pony show every so often to given the impression that all tips are being persued in the quest for justice.  However ... I also believe that investigators strongly suspect what happened to Lindsey but ... legalities are preventing them from travelling that road.  That being said ... I am a believe that truth find a way.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: July 15, 2010, 12:58:25 AM »

Search for missing McCleary girl focuses on man's car

McCLEARY, Wash. - Investigators are focusing on the car of a man considered a "person of interest" in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Baum was 10 years old when she was last seen in McCleary in June of 2009.

On Tuesday, police served search warrants on the storage unit and McCleary home of the 47-year-old man, whose name is not being released.

On Wednesday police began searching the man's car.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said investigators have not found any evidence linking the man to Baum's disappearance.

Several items seized from the locations are being sent to crime labs to be analyzed.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Search-for-missing-girl-focuses-on-mans-car-98447299.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 15, 2010, 01:01:10 AM »

No “red flags” in search

New search warrants in the hunt for missing Lindsey Baum have produced no break-through evidence, investigators say, as they continue following up on “inconsistencies” surrounding a McCleary man.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said investigators executed two search warrants Tuesday at a McCleary home where the man lives as a house guest as well as his storage unit at another location. Detectives plan to search the man’s vehicle today for any signs of the missing girl.

“We found no obvious evidence of involvement,” Scott said this morning, adding, “We haven’t found any smoking gun or red flags.”

Scott said the 47-year-old delivery man moved into the home of a longtime family acquaintance almost two years ago. Investigators are focusing on the man as a “person of interest,” but the homeowners are not under suspicion.

“He warrants a further look,” Scott said. “Because he lives in a third-party residence, we’re using search warrants. There’s no evidence he has knowledge or involvement in the disappearance.”

The man came to the attention of investigators over several months, Scott said, when they discovered significant “inconsistencies” in how his statements lined up with stories from other people.

“We spoke with him at length regarding the inconsistencies,” Scott said, later adding, “We’re not going to ignore these ... issues that pop up.”

Though no “clear” evidence was found in the searches, Scott said investigators have collected some personal items and will be sending them to the state crime lab for forensic analysis. That process usually takes several weeks.

“This is nothing more than what we’ve done several times in the past,” Scott said.

Lindsey went missing on June 26, 2009, shortly before her 11th birthday as she was walking a short distance home in McCleary. Investigators have found no evidence in the past year explaining her disappearance, but suspect she is the victim of an abduction. There is a $30,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts.

Rumors circulated Tuesday that deputies had discovered Lindsey’s body, investigators emphasized those rumors were false. Scott said local media swarmed the area with helicopters hovering over the search locations.

“We’re just trying to do our jobs,” he said, noting the extra media attention can be a distraction.

But it also helps keep Lindsey out in the public eye. Every small step in the investigation brings them closer to finding her, he said, it’s a “pain-staking process.”

“We are very committed to finding out what happened,” he said. “We’re not just going to walk away. ... We’re going to do whatever is necessary.”

http://**/articles/2010/07/14/local_news/doc4c3df9e8b1d23374743501.txt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.