April 26, 2024, 05:11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325656 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2010, 04:46:23 PM »

Lindsay, hang on sweetie, we are trying to find you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2010, 06:34:02 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 17, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Amen.

JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: July 18, 2010, 03:48:49 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/unusual_events_nature_of_disap.html
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: July 24, 2010, 05:17:09 PM »

READ CAREFULLY PLEASE... THIS MIGHT NOT BE TRUE.

looking for an article or video or reference to fox13 media either last night or today about the guy(richard gurley) whose storage unit was searched... someone said there is mention of blood and hair found in the storage of that article/media info...

no one can find the article/video etc... we don't know if this is true or not, but it's been said that is what they said and it was on fox13 last night July 22... seems it would be all over the net if this is true, but we don't find anything...

anyone here heard anything about this? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 24, 2010, 05:18:25 PM »

looking for an article or video or reference to fox13 media either last night or today about the guy(richard gurley) whose storage unit was searched... someone said there is mention of blood and hair found in the storage of that article/media info...

no one can find the article/video etc... we don't know if this is true or not, but it's been said that is what they said and it was on fox13 last night July 22... seems it would be all over the net if this is true, but we don't find anything...

OOOPS, CORRECTION... THAT SHOULD BE JULY 23, LAST NIGHT... NOT JULY 22

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #706 on: July 24, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »

of that article/media info...

???what article.........media info?? Link?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #707 on: July 24, 2010, 06:55:14 PM »

I found this DD.
I hope it helps you.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/person-interest-lindsey-baum-missing-child-case/story?id=11161927

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 24, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »

OOOPS, CORRECTION... THAT SHOULD BE JULY 23, LAST NIGHT... NOT JULY 22

Oh I hope it isn't true.

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: July 24, 2010, 08:10:18 PM »

Doubledecker ~

I've found a few different versions of the news story online, seems the media is backtracking in some of their 'details', for whatever reason.  As well as found some broken links already.  Here's one version that's still online, if a window pops up, click cancel and you can still get the story:

~~~

Baum investigators seize items at McCleary properties
McCleary: Storage unit, rental home scrutinized

JEREMY PAWLOSKI; Staff writer
Last updated: July 14th, 2010 03:49 PM (PDT)

McCLEARY – The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office and an FBI team searched a home and a storage facility here Tuesday, seizing items belonging to a person of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, who was 10 when she vanished more than a year ago.

The storage facility is in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue, while the home is in the 100 block of Fir Street, Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

Scott said that as of 5 p.m. Tuesday, there were no indications that the items seized were of value to investigators. Investigators might find evidence that will clear the person of interest, Scott said.

The man is being investigated because of discrepancies in what he had told law enforcement officers during interviews and information later uncovered by investigators, Scott said. One of those discrepancies had to do with his criminal record, Scott said.

Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He did not live at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added.

The owner of the Fir Street home where the man lives “has nothing to do with this,” Scott said.

Lindsey vanished after leaving a friend’s home on Maple Street in McCleary shortly before 9:15 p.m. June 26, 2009. She apparently intended to walk about a half-mile across town to the Mommsen Road home she shared with her mother, Melissa, and her older brother, Josh. She never arrived.

The last confirmed sighting of Lindsey was by a resident driving through town who saw her walking on Maple Street between Fifth and Sixth streets shortly after 9:15 p.m.

Scott has said investigators think Lindsey was the victim of foul play.

There have been a handful of persons of interest in the case, but none has become a suspect. The Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation, with the assistance of the FBI’s Seattle office.

Over the summer, the investigation has ramped up in and around McCleary, with law officers recanvassing neighborhoods and re-searching areas.

Tuesday’s search was apparent to residents because of the suits worn by members of the FBI evidence response team, Scott said. The suits are similar in appearance to hazardous-materials suits and are worn to prevent contamination of any potential evidence, he said.

Investigators seized a large number of items during Tuesday’s search, and it might take many laboratory hours to examine them and determine whether they are of significance, Scott added.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/07/14/v-printerfriendly/1263010/investigators-seize-items-in-case.html#ixzz0ueE5QtrB

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: July 24, 2010, 08:36:37 PM »

I'm curious why some of the sites reporting that story (as proven in the google articles that pop up) either backtracked on some of the pertinent details (updated), yanked those articles entirely, and even yanked the cached versions.  Some might think, story outdated, won't be the cached version.  Uh huh.. except that at least one site still has the stories dated prior to this version for Lindsey, still up in their cached versons. 

There's a reason this story and the 'details' that had been originally released, have been 'updated' or yanked entirely.  IMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: July 24, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »

Local news had even less to say: 

~~

No breakthrough in latest search for McCleary girl

Originally published Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM

The Grays Harbor County sheriff's office says searches this week in McCleary for a girl missing more than a year produced no breakthrough evidence.

The Associated Press

ABERDEEN, Wash. —

The Grays Harbor County sheriff's office says searches this week in McCleary for a girl missing more than a year produced no breakthrough evidence.

Undersheriff Rick Scott told The Aberdeen Daily World searches of a house and storage area turned up no "smoking gun or red flags."

Scott says detectives continue to look at a 47-year-old man who moved into a McCleary home almost two years ago. Scott says there's no evidence he has knowledge or involvement in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, but there have been some inconsistencies in his statements to investigators.

The 10-year-old girl went missing June 26, 2009, while walking home from a friend's house.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012364746_apwamissingmcclearygirl.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 29, 2010, 02:09:53 AM »

So all of that hoopla for nothing? WTH happened to Lindsey and why can't LE find her? How disappointing. I can't believe after all this time we still do not know anything more then we did last year.

Prayers to MB and JB. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: July 29, 2010, 06:45:49 PM »

TY Wyks for the news and updates.

Yes TG, Where is Lindsey? All these cases are so heartbreaking and it is so hard not knowing what has happened to them.  I surely  hope that the monsters that do these crimes aren't getting smart enough to outwit LE. 

I hope MB and JB are doing well, and I pray that little Lindsey is found soon.

NCSunny

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 01, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »

So all of that hoopla for nothing? WTH happened to Lindsey and why can't LE find her? How disappointing. I can't believe after all this time we still do not know anything more then we did last year.

Prayers to MB and JB. 

Hi Tracygirl,  It is disappointing, getting our hopes up and then having them dashed like this.  I know that's pretty selfish to say, but heck, it is true, eh?

I remember there was another man who had a daughter {son} who knew Lindsey from school.  This man had a brother who also lived out in a trailer in the backyard.  I keep thinking of this guy from time to time and wonder if LE ever did a thorough check of both of these guys.  The one man left town right after Lindsey was taken as I remembwer.

Anyone remember that?  xox xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 01, 2010, 08:15:35 PM »

Prayers to MB and JB. 

Hi Tracygirl,  It is disappointing, getting our hopes up and then having them dashed like this.  I know that's pretty selfish to say, but heck, it is true, eh?

I remember there was another man who had a daughter {son} who knew Lindsey from school.  This man had a brother who also lived out in a trailer in the backyard.  I keep thinking of this guy from time to time and wonder if LE ever did a thorough check of both of these guys.  The one man left town right after Lindsey was taken as I remembwer.

Anyone remember that?  xox xox

Yes Scandi I do recall that. Somewhere LE missed something because she has not been found. I really believe that.
JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: August 07, 2010, 03:02:45 PM »

Dear God...please give the authorties and people involved in solving Lindsey's case your guidance and wisdom to please find Lindsey and justice for her....soon please
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: August 07, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »

Dear God...please give the authorties and people involved in solving Lindsey's case your guidance and wisdom to please find Lindsey and justice for her....soon please

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: August 07, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys JLH13.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: August 07, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »

thank u Muffy....been a reader here forever....good info here!  cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.