April 26, 2024, 02:26:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325684 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: August 07, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »

thank u Muffy....been a reader here forever....good info here!  cheers

I wish we had a lot more info though.  It's been so long.  Time for sweet Lindsey to come home.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 09, 2010, 12:31:38 AM »

thank u Muffy....been a reader here forever....good info here!  cheers

I wish we had a lot more info though.  It's been so long.  Time for sweet Lindsey to come home.   an angelic monkey

I wish there was more info too Muffy.  Here's a BUMP for Lindsey and hoping she is found real soon.  xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 09, 2010, 04:06:31 AM »

I had a strange dream last night. they had found Kyron Horman and when they did they also found Lindsey and Shantina Smiley. They all came out of the this little brown barn/house like structure and those who loved them came running to them. Gosh I wish this could be how these 3 stories end.

Lindsey where are you?
JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: August 14, 2010, 03:29:12 PM »

Prayers for Lindsey!!   javascript:void(0);

(Edit-I was trying to fix this, but wasn't sure what you were posting-MB)  Maybe this:   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 03:35:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
JLH13
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: August 14, 2010, 10:37:33 PM »

Prayers for Lindsey!!   javascript:void(0);

(Edit-I was trying to fix this, but wasn't sure what you were posting-MB)  Maybe this:   an angelic monkey

that was it!!!  Thank You!!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 15, 2010, 10:26:10 AM »

this is probably nothing, but i found it playing on google

Article Directory | Author bio of Art Basmajian2 days ago - Name :Lindsey Baum Joined :2010-05-09. City : Ft. Lauderdale State : FL View My Bio & Articles · [Valid RSS feed]. © 2010 Article Directory - All Rights ...

praying for Lindsey an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #726 on: August 19, 2010, 10:18:12 AM »

McCleary LE apparently released some very interesting search warrants from last year.Someone at WS has them all posted.........

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=351

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #727 on: August 19, 2010, 11:16:16 AM »

McCleary LE apparently released some very interesting search warrants from last year.Someone at WS has them all posted.........

I appreciate this, thank-you.  To say I'm stunned with some of the things I just read would be an understatement. She is only 10 years old, and I'm very upset that her friend said she and an older boy would talk about sex. Have to wonder if this older person might have leered Lindsey? It is so hard for me to come to the conclusion that a 10 year old today is not like a 10 year old from yesterday.  Lindsey  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 19, 2010, 12:58:30 PM »

Thank you Karma.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: August 21, 2010, 11:16:10 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/work-crews-clear-brush-for-clues-into-lindsey-baum-s-disappearance-items-sent-to-lab-for-testing
Work crews clear brush for clues into Lindsey Baum's disappearance; items sent to lab for testing
August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010 - State prison work crews cleared a large patch of overgrown land in McCleary Friday so police could get a second look at an area where they hoped to find clues into Lindsey Baum’s disappearance over a year ago.

Lindsey Baum disappeared from her McCleary, Wash., neighborhood a year ago last June.

Police are not giving up searching for the bright-eyed 12-year-old who disappeared while walking home from a friend’s house.

Radio station KXRO interviewed Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott who said removing the brush gave investigators a closer look.

According to Scott a number of items were collected and sent to a lab for examination as possible evidence. None of the items sent up “red flags” in Lindsey’s disappearance, but he says it’s worth a closer look.

Public’s help

In late June of this year a new surveillance video was released on Lindsey’s case (scroll down to see video).

Police and FBI are asking everyone to take 38 seconds of their time to look at the video to see if they recognize the people or vehicles in the video.

Undersheriff Scott said the video was released in an effort to seek the identity of a man and a boy in the video, as well as a truck that drove in and did a turnabout in the gas station parking lot.

The 38-second surveillance video shows a man in a red tank shirt pulling up to the pumps in a newer white Honda Ridgeline pickup. Click here for more details >>

Description of Lindsey

Height: 4 feet 9 inches tall
Weight: 85 pounds
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Personality: Outgoing

Area Last Seen: Heading East down Maple Street
Wearing: Blue Jeans with Rips in the Knees
Blue Long Sleeve Hooded Shirt
Black Slip on Cloth Tennis Shoes

Ways to contact police

Grays Harbor Police operations center at 800-281-6944

Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299

Grays Harbor County E911 Dispatch Center (360) 533-8765 (out of county)

McCleary Police (360) 495-3107 or EMAIL soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us

Mail Information to:

McCleary Police Department
P.O. Box 305
McCleary, WA 98557

FBI in Seattle at 206-622-0460.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: August 24, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »

links to search warrants
http://olyblog.net/lindsey-baum-case-search-warrants
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: August 24, 2010, 08:45:21 PM »

Brush Cleared In Search For McCleary Girl
Posted: Aug 20, 2010 6:36 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 20, 2010 6:36 PM EDT
McCLEARY, Wash. (AP) - State prison work crews have cleared a large patch of overgrown land in McCleary where searchers have been looking for a girl since June of last year.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott told KXRO that removing the brush gave investigators a closer look. A number of items were collected and sent to a lab for examination as possible evidence.

Scott says none of the items are sending up "red flags" in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, but he says it's worth the closer look.

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press.  All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.khq.com/global/story.asp?s=13020837
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: August 27, 2010, 12:39:53 AM »

I read through my facebook about the 16 year old girl in Puyallup that was murdered a few days ago, and decided I should come post here, just because every day I hope and pray that Lindsey is going to be found soon. I've been through McCleary a few times since my last post, was glad to see her picture on the big semi truck, was a beautiful reminder to keep our eyes open for her.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: August 27, 2010, 08:12:39 AM »

I read through my facebook about the 16 year old girl in Puyallup that was murdered a few days ago, and decided I should come post here, just because every day I hope and pray that Lindsey is going to be found soon. I've been through McCleary a few times since my last post, was glad to see her picture on the big semi truck, was a beautiful reminder to keep our eyes open for her.

Jademoff, we have a thread for 16 year old girl Kimberly "Kimmie" Daily.    
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8406.msg1214231#msg1214231 

I too hope and pray Lindsey is going to be found soon.   an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #734 on: August 29, 2010, 03:20:47 PM »

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot has washed ashore on Whidbey Island's east coast.

A person walking along the beach near a Greenbank boat launch late Friday morning found what has been identified as a human right foot, Island County Sheriff's Office said.

The foot was likely in the water for less than two months, investigators said, and judging by the size of the foot, it likely belonged to a woman or a child.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101724088.html

Whidbey Island
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=WHIDBEY%20ISLAND%2C%20Wash.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: August 31, 2010, 12:09:58 AM »

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot has washed ashore on Whidbey Island's east coast.

A person walking along the beach near a Greenbank boat launch late Friday morning found what has been identified as a human right foot, Island County Sheriff's Office said.

The foot was likely in the water for less than two months, investigators said, and judging by the size of the foot, it likely belonged to a woman or a child.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101724088.html

Whidbey Island
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=WHIDBEY%20ISLAND%2C%20Wash.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

That's interesting to know. When I saw that it was in the Puget Sound I wonder if it might be the missing puzzle piece to Shantina Smiley, as she hasn't been found yet and she's believed to have drowned with her son Azriel in the sound just off Olympia. We will hopefully see the results for that, I always wonder if Shantina actually drown.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: September 02, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »

More on Karma's post. Thank you for sharing with us. This is what I found.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38888091/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/

By OWEN LEI / KING 5 News
KING5
updated 8/28/2010 2:15:14 AM ET

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot was found washed up on the east side of central Whidbey Island Friday.

"I have no idea what to think," said Scott Rosenkranz, who was crabbing with his family nearby. "It's kind of spooky."

The Island County Sheriff's Office says a person walking on the beach near Greenbank found the foot. A woman who lived nearby told KING-5 an older couple came across it just off a popular beachside trail and came by her neighbor's house to call police.

Based on the size of the foot, detectives believe it belongs to a female of juvenile. It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months.

What compounds the mystery is that this is hardly the first foot, or even the second, to show up this way in the Northwest..

In fact, since August 2007, at least nine feet have individually washed up between Whidbey Island and British Columbia. Only a pair have been identified.

"It's ah... yeah.. it's disturbing," Rosenkranz said. "It makes you wonder where it came from."

Detectives are checking missing person's reports and DNA of the foot is being examined.

They said at this time it's unclear if the Whidbey Island foot is related to the other cases. Most of the previous ones were in shoes. This one was not.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: September 02, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »

More on Karma's post. Thank you for sharing with us. This is what I found.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38888091/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/

By OWEN LEI / KING 5 News
KING5
updated 8/28/2010 2:15:14 AM ET

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot was found washed up on the east side of central Whidbey Island Friday.

"I have no idea what to think," said Scott Rosenkranz, who was crabbing with his family nearby. "It's kind of spooky."

The Island County Sheriff's Office says a person walking on the beach near Greenbank found the foot. A woman who lived nearby told KING-5 an older couple came across it just off a popular beachside trail and came by her neighbor's house to call police.

Based on the size of the foot, detectives believe it belongs to a female of juvenile. It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months.

What compounds the mystery is that this is hardly the first foot, or even the second, to show up this way in the Northwest..

In fact, since August 2007, at least nine feet have individually washed up between Whidbey Island and British Columbia. Only a pair have been identified.

"It's ah... yeah.. it's disturbing," Rosenkranz said. "It makes you wonder where it came from."

Detectives are checking missing person's reports and DNA of the foot is being examined.

They said at this time it's unclear if the Whidbey Island foot is related to the other cases. Most of the previous ones were in shoes. This one was not.

I noted that detectives believe it's the foot of a female juvenile. Whidbey Island is quite a ways north, up by Seattle/Everett area. The traffic that I remember going through McCleary during the summer on the weekends was a lot of people from up north going to the beach, camping, or the ORV park. I wanted to do a little follow up on what Karma had shared.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2010, 09:14:24 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/missing-people-america-involved-find-lost/story?id=9345175
Missing Persons: How You Can Help
Susan Powell, Lindsey Baum, Kyron Horman and Many Others Are Still Missing

7 comments Sept 6, 2010
Every year, thousands of people go missing in the United States. Many are never heard from again. Below are a few of the people police are looking for. Find out how you can help bring them home
Lindsey Baum
The disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum has shaken her McClearly, Wash., community.

The sixth-grader disappeared the evening of June 26 as she walked home from a friend's house around 10 p.m. It was a 10-minute walk along a densely populated suburban street.

Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum, told ABCNews.com that her daughter had gone to the friend's house with her older brother to inquire about a sleepover, but the two had quarreled on the way, so Lindsey continued without him. After being told the friend could not stay the night, Lindsey headed home around 9:30 p.m.

After Lindsey missed her 10 p.m. curfew Melissa Baum set out on foot to try and find her daughter. Lindsey's friends' parents joined the search by car. Baum even let her daughter's beloved German shepherd, Kadence, off its leash in hopes the dog would help find her. Finally, around 10:45 p.m., Baum said she called the police.

Authorities said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her was a neighbor on her way to work
CLICK HERE to read more about Lindsey Baum's disappearance. If you have any information about Lindsey Baum, contact the Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line at (866) 915-8299 or the McCleary Police at (360) 495-3107.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lindsey-baum-missing-months-disappearance/story?id=8744233

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 08, 2010, 08:55:56 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/vanished-lindsey-baum-case-heartbreaking-family-frustrating-police/story?id=11582168
(Video at above link)
Vanished: Lindsey Baum Case Heartbreaking for Family, Frustrating for Police
Authorities Hoping Surveillance Video Will Bring Leads on Case of 10-Year-Old Who Disappeared Blocks From Home
September 8, 2010

After thousands of tips  and just as many dashed hopes, police in Washington state are using a year-old surveillance video to try to track down anyone who may have information about the disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.
The frustrating case has hit one dead-end after another, but authorities say they're waiting for that one piece of information that will lead to an answer.

"That piece of information that someone may have that to them is completely meaningless, that's going to be the one little nugget that will unravel this mystery," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.
The surveillance video, recently released to the public, shows two men -- one in a plaid shirt, another with a young boy -- that the police are hoping to talk to. They were at the Shell gas station around the time that Lindsey vanished on her way home from a friend's house in June 2009.

It was a mile-and-a-half-long route she'd taken nearly every day. A woman who drove her car down the street made eye contact with Lindsey just a few blocks from the little girl's McCleary home. But she never made it.

"I know somebody took her," Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum, said. "I believe it was somebody she knew or thought she could trust. Meaning somebody she would see as safe."
Baum said she has walked the route her daughter took that night hundreds of times.

"I want to feel her," she said.

"To the person who took my daughter -- if they're a parent and they have any idea what a parents love feels like," Baum said, crying, "I just have to appeal to their heart and to their morals and stop this."

Lindsey's disappearance has hit many hard in this tiny town. Her best friend Michaela Kampen, whose house Lindsey had visited the night she vanished, said she watched her friend leave that night, just like she had dozens of times before.

"She said she has to go and I got up and opened the door for her and I watched her walk past that pole," she said, indicated a spot near her house. "That was the last time I saw her."
No Arrests or Sign of Lindsey Baum After More Than 4,000 Tips, 30 Persons of Interest

Michaela, who described her best friend as "very sweet" with a "loud voice," said she sometimes thinks she sees Lindsey in the street, but it's never her.

"I see someone and they look like a completely different person. They don't look the same," she said, blinking back tears. "They look exactly like Lindsey and then I blink and she's not there anymore."

More than 100 law enforcement agents have hunted for Lindsey with dogs, horses and helicopters. Specialized search teams have been called in and neighbors have been questioned, some of them multiple times.
Over the summer, police and the FBI took a closer look at a 47-year-old man they said had numerous inconsistencies in his story. In July, they searched his car, his home and a storage unit, taking with them several items. Though the man, whose name police declined to release, was added to the list of 30 persons of interest, there still has been no arrest.

"I am never going to stop and I'm not going to let this drop. Ever," Baum said. "And when my time's over, I'll haunt them from my grave."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.