April 19, 2024, 10:18:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325289 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: January 27, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »

hi, all, just thought I would check in ...

I full well agree there are people who know and are not saying.  I would goes so far to say, not only are they not telling, they are trying to twist information to point away from the truth.  I have always thought that.

I also believe LE knows this. 

lets hope something surfaces soon and they know where to go look.

There are places they have not looked.  i don't know why they have not looked, but they should have.  Maybe they will go back and look this time.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 27, 2011, 10:01:05 PM »

hi, all, just thought I would check in ...

I full well agree there are people who know and are not saying.  I would goes so far to say, not only are they not telling, they are trying to twist information to point away from the truth.  I have always thought that.

I also believe LE knows this. 

lets hope something surfaces soon and they know where to go look.

There are places they have not looked.  i don't know why they have not looked, but they should have.  Maybe they will go back and look this time.

Hi doubledecker, glad you stopped by.  I remain hopeful there will be answers in Lindsey's case and I hope we get those answers sooner than later.  Lindsey's been gone so long... an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 28, 2011, 12:42:17 AM »

hi nice to see you muffy...

I do believe it will be sooner than later. 

you know, there is still a possibility lindsey is still alive.  Most likely not, but always still a possibility.  There are still things in this case that make me wonder about that.  Interpol being one. 

If not, she might be very hard to locate where someone placed her.  I do believe it is going to take someone telling what they know for lindsey to be located.  There is a slight possibility she might be somewhere very famliar with the perp/perps.  But then again there are things that make me wonder if she was not taken somewhere very remote. If that is so, it might be really hard to locate her.  It's possible even the perps do not know where they put her.  I hope that does not turn out to be the case. 

but maybe they can just find evidence of the crime.  I think hoping for that right now would be a bigger possibility. 

I've been taking a break from crime cases for awhile, but I have jumped back on the lindsey case here very recently.  I'm hopeful something will happen sooner than later. 

btw, if anyone has the contact info for any specific investigator on the fbi card team they have talked with, could you place pass that contact info on to me... I would really appreciate it.  I'm pretty picky who I talk with and I would like to talk to someone who has talked with some of the locals there. 
thanks.

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 28, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »

Thank you doubledecker.  Thanks to all that are helping keep Lindsey's name and face out there and are helping in any way no matter how small so this sweet girl can come home.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lexicoe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: January 29, 2011, 12:08:20 PM »

you know, there is still a possibility lindsey is still alive.  Most likely not, but always still a possibility.  There are still things in this case that make me wonder about that.  Interpol being one.

Really? That IS interesting that Interpol is involved. I would assume, given the number of missing person cases, that is unusual. But something just tells me this was a crime of opportunity by someone demented who had no inclination to pass her off to someone else. 

But then again there are things that make me wonder if she was not taken somewhere very remote. If that is so, it might be really hard to locate her.  It's possible even the perps do not know where they put her.  I hope that does not turn out to be the case.

It sounds like there may be plenty of remote spots around there. When I first read this, I thought "No, there's no way they don't know where they put her." But I guess, if it's a remote enough spot that they just found and dumped her at, it's possible. Very sad. Hopefully, not the case.

Still just amazes me that in a town that small there is truly no trace of what happened to her.

Does anyone know what happened with the online kid? The one that allegedly lived in PA, but logged in multiple times a day from Reston, VA for several weeks up until 2 days before she vanished and then didn't log in again until several weeks afterward...but then it was from Bellevue, WA? I keep wondering if he couldn't have been not really a kid and connected to the white van/SUV.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: January 29, 2011, 04:15:56 PM »

Really? That IS interesting that Interpol is involved. I would assume, given the number of missing person cases, that is unusual. But something just tells me this was a crime of opportunity by someone demented who had no inclination to pass her off to someone else. 

But then again there are things that make me wonder if she was not taken somewhere very remote. If that is so, it might be really hard to locate her.  It's possible even the perps do not know where they put her.  I hope that does not turn out to be the case.

It sounds like there may be plenty of remote spots around there. When I first read this, I thought "No, there's no way they don't know where they put her." But I guess, if it's a remote enough spot that they just found and dumped her at, it's possible. Very sad. Hopefully, not the case.

Still just amazes me that in a town that small there is truly no trace of what happened to her.

Does anyone know what happened with the online kid? The one that allegedly lived in PA, but logged in multiple times a day from Reston, VA for several weeks up until 2 days before she vanished and then didn't log in again until several weeks afterward...but then it was from Bellevue, WA? I keep wondering if he couldn't have been not really a kid and connected to the white van/SUV.

I believe who took her is very demented... but there is a possibility they also have ties to people who might traffick her and who are out of the country.. I think that is a possibility.  I don't think it is as much a possibility as her being in a remote area, even far away. I believe there are records LE did not check that they need to check.  And places they did not search that they need to search.  I am hoping they will go back and check them now.  Mostly for evidence of the crime rather than her being there... although it is possible she could be there as well. 

I do think it very possible the perp would not be able to locate where they put her.  If this is the case, going to be very hard to find her.  I am hoping perhaps she was trafficked... I really think that is a possibility.. like I said though, not a great possibility, but I think there is one. I think it possible the perp has those types of connections.... not that they specifically took her for THAT reason, but possibly that is where she ended up... I think they took her because they are whacked. 

I kind of remember the kid in PA... but I never really confirmed any of that... can you tell me more about that.  I am still looking for alice walters.  however I am thinking(just my opinion) this person/persons are local to mccleary and they came into contact with lindsey around town and possibly even was watching her.  I'm also not so sure this is an isolated case and that whoever took her might have taken other girls from other areas.  I don't know any of this stuff.. I just think it is possible.  There still are another 1000 possibilities... but for now at this point in time this is what I am looking at.  I might be looking at something else next month.. I never get stuck on one thing... but for right now... I'm going with the perp is right there, right under the nose of everyone... they might not be ONE perp either... and I think it is possible lindsey is not an isolated case.  And I do think it is possible the perp/perps have connections to traffick young girls and I do think they have connections out of the country. 

I'm seriously looking at something.   

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: January 29, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »

doubledecker I'm glad you are looking for something, and also understand needing a break. Of all the cases that I have followed, Lindsey's case is the only one that when I started reading about everything, I got a terrible feeling that came over me, this has never happened before. Someday I hope   an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 29, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »

doubledecker I'm glad you are looking for something, and also understand needing a break. Of all the cases that I have followed, Lindsey's case is the only one that when I started reading about everything, I got a terrible feeling that came over me, this has never happened before. Someday I hope   an angelic monkey

this case is one that has really been a mess.  Many are, but few are as twisted up as this one. Working on this case is like getting on a merry-go-round, being spun around 100 times at 100 miles and hour, taken off and told to go in the right direction... you are lucky to even be able to stand up, let alone know which way to go.  But one of the main reasons I find this case so difficult is there are so many lies.  However, Lies can be good.  Sometimes the lies tell us more that the truth.  It is just a matter of taking time and sorting through them all.  In this case, I believe it is the lies that will solve this case; moreso than the truth. 

glad to see you still around... you've been here from the beginning.  Lots of remembering to do.  Lots of comparing. 

I do believe this case will be solved.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #848 on: January 29, 2011, 05:20:49 PM »

this case is one that has really been a mess.  Many are, but few are as twisted up as this one. Working on this case is like getting on a merry-go-round, being spun around 100 times at 100 miles and hour, taken off and told to go in the right direction... you are lucky to even be able to stand up, let alone know which way to go.  But one of the main reasons I find this case so difficult is there are so many lies.  However, Lies can be good.  Sometimes the lies tell us more that the truth.  It is just a matter of taking time and sorting through them all.  In this case, I believe it is the lies that will solve this case; moreso than the truth. 

glad to see you still around... you've been here from the beginning.  Lots of remembering to do.  Lots of comparing. 

I do believe this case will be solved.
I sure hope the case will be solved, yes from the beginning a lot of us have been here.  an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: January 31, 2011, 10:01:36 PM »

can anyone please help me find the contact number to the Card Team in lindsey case?  or the fbi investigator contact number... not the local LE.  thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 31, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »

can anyone please help me find the contact number to the Card Team in lindsey case?  or the fbi investigator contact number... not the local LE.  thanks

when I say the fbi investigator, I mean the one on the lindsey case, not just any fbi person.  thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 01, 2011, 01:50:09 AM »

when I say the fbi investigator, I mean the one on the lindsey case, not just any fbi person.  thanks

nevermind...thanks....

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 01, 2011, 09:13:30 AM »

nevermind...thanks....

I'm not able to help you with what you needed, but I hope you were able to get the information. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: February 02, 2011, 11:19:16 PM »

it's fine muffy, thanks... it's okay. 

maybe it is best I don't have it

btw, just got message from local that they just gook the gps off of richard gurley's car...

not sure what that will do about anything...but guess they will at least know where he had been, and guess they are done following him around now.  so maybe someone info might surface over that, not sure... then again, maybe they will not let the public know anything about if they found anything or not...

i would like to know who richard gurley was hanging out with though... if anyone hears who he might have been hanging out with, please let me know.  I'll do the same. 

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #854 on: February 07, 2011, 02:01:05 PM »

Hey DD
 How have things been going? If I can help with anything just tell me. My cell # is still the same if you still have it. Hugs, Lora
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »

Hey DD
 How have things been going? If I can help with anything just tell me. My cell # is still the same if you still have it. Hugs, Lora

hey you, email me at keysring@yahoo.com

Yes, maybe you can help... thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 10, 2011, 12:57:24 AM »

I have a question, have been hesitant to ask for a long  time, but enough time has passed I'm going to ask anyway...

why would LE take all the lightbulbs out of a room... I've been trying to figure this out for a long time now. 

the only thing I can think of is someone could have been connected to lindsey that was found(maybe tossed out somewhere) and it have light bulb fragments on it, so they were trying to compare lightbulb material/fragments???

I had also thought well the glass is a flat surface but there is no way lindsey would be unscrewing lightbulbs in a ceiling....

so what could any other reason be to take all the lightbulbs out of a room? 

any suggestions, anyone... this really baffles me and it should tell me something.

To find me:
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #857 on: February 10, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

I have a question, have been hesitant to ask for a long  time, but enough time has passed I'm going to ask anyway...

why would LE take all the lightbulbs out of a room... I've been trying to figure this out for a long time now. 

the only thing I can think of is someone could have been connected to lindsey that was found(maybe tossed out somewhere) and it have light bulb fragments on it, so they were trying to compare lightbulb material/fragments???

I had also thought well the glass is a flat surface but there is no way lindsey would be unscrewing lightbulbs in a ceiling....

so what could any other reason be to take all the lightbulbs out of a room? 

any suggestions, anyone... this really baffles me and it should tell me something.

I don't know where the light bulbs were at, but maybe they thought someone had unscrewed the bulbs so the lights in that room couldn't be turned on. If that happened they probably took the bulbs to test for fingerprints.

2 4 1
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 10, 2011, 08:07:16 PM »

hi suzieQ

I don't know for sure, but I don't believe the lights were turned off in that room.  And even so, the people who had access to the room would have always had access to the room, so of course their fingerprints would be all over that room everywhere anyway...

I had first thought maybe the flat glass surface of the bulbs were being checked for fingerprints, but they only person's prints that would be out of place that would mean anything would be if they found lindsey's prints on them, which I really can't see lindsey twisting the lightbulbs in the ceiling even if it turned out she was ever there... and as far as I know there was nothing to prove she was there, and the dogs were taken there as far as I know... (but I can't say the dogs were there 100%, but I am told they were)....

My only other thought is that if something of lindsey's was found throw out somewhere, maybe there was some trash of garbage also tossed out with something that belonged to her, and in that trash was either lightbulb fragments or burned out lightbulbs and they wanted to try to match them. 

one other thing I would really like to know is if they took lightbulbs out of everyone's house? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 10, 2011, 08:15:47 PM »

my other huge question is if they search someone's home, why do they not think it also important to search where that person works?  especially if the person had access to their work when no one else was around.  Especially, if they suspected the person and the person and good friend were both caught lying to LE...

I wonder if LE really knows something and just waiting or maybe they just are not paying attention.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.