March 28, 2024, 03:18:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 323294 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 10, 2011, 08:21:02 PM »

I also want to say that the guy in the motorhome, living in kameron payne's backyard left BEFORE Lindsey went missing, although we were always told he left AFTER she went missing... So I have finally got to the bottom of that info, and he Left BEFORE... he was nowhere around there when lindsey went missing.  In fact the motorhome was empty when lindsey went missing.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: February 10, 2011, 08:23:37 PM »

I'll be posting a lot more info in the next few days. 

I have been workng on a lot of info for over a year or so and I know a whole lot more than I did.  I don't know if the info will help or not, but I'll put it out here. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: February 10, 2011, 09:11:28 PM »

LE need to check the private airport logs and all the credit cards of anyone working there.  Including any offshore accounts where money is being laundered. 

They also need to check out the connections of anyone who might have been flying around this time. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: February 10, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »

LE need to check the private airport logs and all the credit cards of anyone working there.  Including any offshore accounts where money is being laundered. 

They also need to check out the connections of anyone who might have been flying around this time. 

LE need to check the private airport logs and all the credit cards of anyone working there

I should have posted  FLYING OUT OF THERE , NOT "working" there

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: February 10, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »

It seems we have some out of state "marketing" going on.  and seems we have some VERY INTERESTING "ties". 

why are LE not interested in these ties and marketing?  Maybe they will read this and get interested.

maybe they need to go search the workplace and the airport.  And maybe the house of a really good friend who does not admit to being friends at all.  And by all means go check ALL the bank accounts and credit cards....there are MANY... FIND THEM

LE has to know they are lying. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: February 10, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »

oh,  should have said WAS a really good friend, seems that is not longer the case... or at least I don't know any real friend who threatens to kill the other one... does not sound like still friends to me...

getting so bad someone is going to kill someone else?  If I were these people I would not even think about i, cuz if anyone ends up missing, I'll know what happened.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: February 10, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »

and by all means don't forget to check out the lake... and search all the buildings.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 10, 2011, 09:26:27 PM »

and don't forget the blue van too

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: February 10, 2011, 09:42:10 PM »

seems someone lost their shoes too

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: February 11, 2011, 02:03:33 AM »

Hmmm, let's hope this is not the same guy, still out there doing this?

Attempted child lurings lead to more patrolsLisa Pemberton, staff writer | • Published January 07, 2011

A North Thurston High School student told police a man tried to coax her into a dark-blue truck after school Wednesday while she was waiting near the swimming pool on Sixth Avenue, according to Courtney Schrieve, a spokeswoman for North Thurston Public Schools. The man repeatedly offered her a ride, and she refused and walked away.

It was the second attempted luring reported in the Lacey school district in a week; the district sent an alert to families Thursday.

The Lacey Police School Resource Officer plans to increase patrols around Chinook Middle School and North Thurston High School, Schrieve said. The man was described as Hispanic, 18-25 years old.

A Komachin Middle School student reported that a man in a dark-blue minivan rolled down his window and offered her a ride during her walk home Tuesday. That man was described as white, about 35 years old, with brown hair.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/01/07/1497565/lacey-attempted-child-lurings.html#ixzz1DdAhoBiO

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 11, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »

LE needs to go requestion Kameron Payne... search that motorhome, the camp, and get all the airport records and all his bank and credit card records... and requestion everyone concerning anything to do with that...

LE has a lot of info concerning all of this, but there is a lot they still do not know... they need to go back and ask more questions and see what all has taken place since they last talked to everyone. 

I have no idea who is involved in this, but I do have info that they should at least go back and dig some more and search those places... we have a lot of people lying and some things going on since then that no one ever has told them. 

that's about all I can say ... I hope the do go requestion everyone they questioned about all this the first time.  There are things they still do not know. 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 11, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »

Hi DD nice to see you around. Not sure about the lightbulb, maybe someone was trying to explain why they were some place like they were there because they were asked to help change the lightbulb. I don't know, seems it would have to do with prints or a person whereabouts to me, but just a guess.

I can't recall who Kameron Payne is. The details of this case have blurred over time. Can you refresh my memory?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 11, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »

Hi DD nice to see you around. Not sure about the lightbulb, maybe someone was trying to explain why they were some place like they were there because they were asked to help change the lightbulb. I don't know, seems it would have to do with prints or a person whereabouts to me, but just a guess.

I can't recall who Kameron Payne is. The details of this case have blurred over time. Can you refresh my memory?

hi tracy...

Kameron payne, lives on 3rd street.  He was dales boss at the camp.  He is the one who had the motorhome in his yard that kona said the guy lived with a gf and a young girl and that they took off the day after lindsey went missing.  (well the guy left BEFORE lindsey went missing just fyi) But that is who kameron is. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: February 11, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »

hi tracy...

Kameron payne, lives on 3rd street.  He was dales boss at the camp.  He is the one who had the motorhome in his yard that kona said the guy lived with a gf and a young girl and that they took off the day after lindsey went missing.  (well the guy left BEFORE lindsey went missing just fyi) But that is who kameron is. 

I guess I should add, this is NOT the boss listed in the search warrant...Kameron is actully over dale there at work, but the boss in the search warrant is a woman over kameron.  Lot's of long stories between these 3. 

Kameron and dale insisted they did not know one another except for work...LIE LIE LIE... they were basically best of friends.  And anything to be known about kameron or the motorhome guy was really easy to find out...just ask dale... but for some reason no one wants anyone to know that dale and Kameron were very good friends... were, as in not now,whatsoever...

but that is who kameron is... he is also a pilot and flies out of an airport close to the camp.  He's into some "things", which probably are not closely related, but might very well put him with connections that "could be" connected. 

I kept looking at the guy in the motorhome as that is who it was suggested to me to look for.  So in the process of that, I kept digging up info on kameron.  There is a LOT to this guy... I have no idea what he knows, but he knows something, and he has lied and covering up... so I just think LE better go take a look at that motorhome as it was empty when lindsey went missing... that other guy had already gone... but it was always told to us that the guy left after... which that is not true at all...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 11, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

there is a WHOLE LOT more to all of this... a TREMENDOUS amount of info...

they really need to get kameron back in there and start asking him questions again... they need to requestion everyone that had any connection at all to him.  And search the motorhome, and search that camp totally and out at the lake at the camp, and get all his flight records and all his bank accounts and credit cards... there are many of them, and find out where all he has been around and after the time lindsey went missing... this guy is VERY mobile... he travels up north and out of state and is involved in some things that puts him in contact with many people who have the means to move someone. 

People all around him have lied and lied and lied and anyone it seems LE talked to about this whole thing, has lied and lied and tried to cover up the connections... this is not about all working together at some camp....it goes WAY beyond that. 

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 11, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »

I have a question, have been hesitant to ask for a long  time, but enough time has passed I'm going to ask anyway...

why would LE take all the lightbulbs out of a room... I've been trying to figure this out for a long time now. 

the only thing I can think of is someone could have been connected to lindsey that was found(maybe tossed out somewhere) and it have light bulb fragments on it, so they were trying to compare lightbulb material/fragments???

I had also thought well the glass is a flat surface but there is no way lindsey would be unscrewing lightbulbs in a ceiling....

so what could any other reason be to take all the lightbulbs out of a room? 

any suggestions, anyone... this really baffles me and it should tell me something.

I think perhaps the light bulbs were taken because there may have been spatter evidence or maybe even something like a film from gases emitted.  Could there have been some sort of insect activity? Open window, no screen with moth wing dust, mosquitos?  Other kinds of insects?   Most of all, I think back to a crime scene clean up and how light bulbs might be missed in a clean up. 

That said, here's something about a light bulb from a stairwell that wasn't fully screwed in when taken, and it appears they were looking for fingerprints.  (none found) Look at very end of chart.

http://www.crimescene.com/school/evidence.fingerprints.analysis.php
(snip)
Basement
Fingerprint Evidence #    Identification
003065-09: One (1) light bulb from stairwell, not fully screwed in when removed    None found
(snip)

And this one, which mentions light bulbs. 
http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/criminalistics
(snip)
The study of light bulbs consists of determining if they were on or off at time of their breakage.
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: February 11, 2011, 05:29:22 PM »

More on light bulbs:

http://www.officer.com/print/Law-Enforcement-Technology/A-trace-of-evidence/1$41124
(snip)
AccuTrans to the test

Researchers recently devised a comparison test using various substrates to determine the ways in which AccuTrans might be used. They applied the product to each substrate, and the drying time was noted for every surface. After the material cured, the impressions were lifted and compared for quality, and to determine whether the latent fingerprint needed to be reversed.

All latent fingerprint impressions produced in the study were photographed on a light table for maximum results and clarity, and scaled 1:1. Researchers used a Nikon D100 Digital Camera, set on ISO 1000 in Aperture Priority Mode at f/16, equipped with a Sigma 50mm Macro Lens.

The tests were conducted with Accutrans transparent and brown casting material using the following surfaces.
(snip)
  Smooth surfaces:

* Dollar bill
    * Light bulbs
    * Glass
    * Mirrors
    * Finished wood
    * Smith & Wesson 9mm handgun
    * Wesson 9mm slip
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: February 11, 2011, 05:29:52 PM »

thanks for that info muffy... I think it will help to just say where these light bulbs were taken from...

they were taken out of dale's room. 

now we know there was no scent of lindsey in that house.  And there was not blood spatter in that house.  and I am pretty sure lindsey would not be reaching up in the ceiling touching the lightbulbs...
so this was pretty dang weird ....not to mentioin the failed to list them on the search warrant...

so this makes me wonder... could they have found something of lindsey's thrown out somewhere, with othe trash, and they are trying to match up a lightbulb that was in with something of hers?  or was there shattered light bulb fragments found with something of her's?  I don't know. 

I'm now wondering "IF" they were trying to match up light bulbs they might have found, did they go out to the camp and compare them to those lightbulbs, or to the motorhome, or kameron's house. I think they should... if that is what the were doing. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 11, 2011, 05:37:41 PM »

so  let's say maybe they were looking for fingerprints, as they are a smooth glass surface... then seems they must have been looking for lindsey's prints... of course the prints of anyone living there would be/could be on the bulbs... so must be lindsey's prints they were looking for...."IF" looking for prints...

but would lindsey really be screwing in or unscrewing lightbulbs?  I guess anything is possible, but seems very unlikely.  now if they thought maybe there was a struggle and a lamp broke or something and fragments got on her clothing or something, then they might be trying to match the fragments that MAYBE they found somewhere with something of hers?  that is possible...

I have been thinking about this for a very long time... because this was not on the search warrant I figured they did not want this info out there... but being it has been a year now, or whatever amount of time, I guess it does not hurt to mention them now.  At this point this is a cold case as far as I am concerned and they either know what happened and are just looking for a body, or they still have no clue. 

so not only is it weird they took the lightbulbs, but they did not list them on the search warrant...

now the other thing a couple of us thought is, perhaps they were specialty light bulbs for growing weed, and so they just took them, but I really don't see how they could do that either and not list them.  It is not against the law to have growlights... but I was never told if they were grow lights, just told they were lightbulbs and that they took every one of them out of dales room. 

but I just thought all of this a bit weird.

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 11, 2011, 05:37:56 PM »

This article has to do with a hit and run (automobile related), but I'm wondering if perhaps some kind of glass fragments were found somewhere and maybe the ones in Dales' room were taken as a comparison? 

http://www.forensicgeology.net/science.htm
 COLLECTING CRIME EVIDENCE FROM EARTH
(nip)
SLICKS AND SANDS

A case that illustrates many of the Issues comparing soil and related material occurred in Canada a few years ago.
(snip)

Additionally, the heavy minerals in both samples were similar, and three distinct kinds of glass were found in the two samples: amber glass, tempered glass and lightbulb glass. Each of the different glasses was identical in refractive index value (the amount a ray of light bends when passing through the glass into another medium). Small particles of yellow paint with attached glass beads were found in both samples. This type of paint is often found on center stripes of highways and reflects light.

Graves concluded that there was a high probability that the body of Gupta Rajesh had been in contact with the concrete floor of the garage at the place where the suspect parked her car. Interestingly, the same oil and particles were found in the suspect's Honda. Whether the oil and particles on the victim came from inside the vehicle or the floor of the garage, the presence and distinctiveness of the samples still strongly associated those two areas with the victim. (snip)
The triers of fact must be schooled in the methods of production of the evidence (how light bulb glass is made, for example), the procedures used to analyze it, and what makes the evidence significant. That understanding will lead the courts to an appreciation of unquantifiable evidence and give the jury a basis for weighing its significance.(snip)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.