April 26, 2024, 12:00:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325675 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: February 11, 2011, 05:39:07 PM »

I wonder if the light bulbs could have been black lights, not grow lights nor regular light bulbs?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: February 11, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »

Hi DD nice to see you around. Not sure about the lightbulb, maybe someone was trying to explain why they were some place like they were there because they were asked to help change the lightbulb. I don't know, seems it would have to do with prints or a person whereabouts to me, but just a guess.

I can't recall who Kameron Payne is. The details of this case have blurred over time. Can you refresh my memory?

hi tracy...

Kameron payne, lives on 3rd street.  He was dales boss at the camp.  He is the one who had the motorhome in his yard that kona said the guy lived with a gf and a young girl and that they took off the day after lindsey went missing.  (well the guy left BEFORE lindsey went missing just fyi) But that is who kameron is. 

Oh gosh sorry DD, what camp and who is Dale again? Is Dale the young guy who's house was searched?  As I said, the details of this case have blurred some. I have been so involved in another case I am sorry to admit I have forgotten some details of lindseys case.

Do you know where the lightbulb was taken from?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 11, 2011, 05:46:43 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 11, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »

This article has to do with a hit and run (automobile related), but I'm wondering if perhaps some kind of glass fragments were found somewhere and maybe the ones in Dales' room were taken as a comparison?  ....snip

I bolded above... this is exactly what I am wondering...they found some old bulbs or fragments and trying to compare them to wherever they search.  I wonder if they took the lightbulbs out of gurley or patterson's houses, or anyone elses?  or out of mb's house when they went in there right when she was moving.

It might also be possible the reason why they were not listed on the sw evidence reciept as they did not want anyone to read that and start replacing their light bulbs???

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: February 11, 2011, 05:55:18 PM »

I wonder if the light bulbs could have been black lights, not grow lights nor regular light bulbs?   

well when I asked kona about the bulbs, she just said lightbulbs.  I remember I really wondered about them and wanted to know what kind, and I am sure she never said anything other than just regular lightbulbs... I knew about this right off, but thought I better not post it out there at that time so no one would be running to replace the bulbs. 

now they might have been any number of any kinds of lightbulbs and I just was not told about that part... that is possible too... but there must have been something distictive about something to do with lightbulbs and comparing them. 

this has always made me wonder if they did not in fact find something of lindsey's along with old lightbulbs or lightbulb fragments...

now, could a lightbulb inside a headlight or a car roof light bulb have broken and got somewhere also, and they were trying to compare lightbulb fragments that they really didn't realize were not from a house? but rather from a vehicle?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: February 11, 2011, 06:01:56 PM »

Hi DD nice to see you around. Not sure about the lightbulb, maybe someone was trying to explain why they were some place like they were there because they were asked to help change the lightbulb. I don't know, seems it would have to do with prints or a person whereabouts to me, but just a guess.

I can't recall who Kameron Payne is. The details of this case have blurred over time. Can you refresh my memory?

hi tracy...

Kameron payne, lives on 3rd street.  He was dales boss at the camp.  He is the one who had the motorhome in his yard that kona said the guy lived with a gf and a young girl and that they took off the day after lindsey went missing.  (well the guy left BEFORE lindsey went missing just fyi) But that is who kameron is. 

Oh gosh sorry DD, what camp and who is Dale again? Is Dale the young guy who's house was searched?  As I said, the details of this case have blurred some. I have been so involved in another case I am sorry to admit I have forgotten some details of lindseys case.

Do you know where the lightbulb was taken from?

the camp is the same camp where dale worked, kameron was over him(boss)there.  Dale Golder, kona's son, where they did the search, the first search that was really publicized and caused all the huge commotion. 

yes, it is hard to remember cases after you get on to 3 or 4 more cases... there is a lot I have forgotten about this case as well, but I have most everything in files if I need to look up something I forgot.  I've been behind the scenes working on this case though all the way through, I have never really quit looking at this case, but I too, still forget things. 

no problem asking anything, I don't mind. 

I want this info out here now... I've been sitting on so much info for so long, hoping LE were going to get this case solved soon, but looks like that just is not happening.  I've put together a tremendous amount of info all this past year, and now I am going to try to compare it and try to link it up with anything anyone else has come across or might have had sense day one, but could not connect it to anything.  I KNOW there are others that have info just sitting and probably do not realize that if hooked up with what I have, it might start making sense NOW... so hopefully, maybe together, several of us can hook up info and come up with something that might help. 

so ask away, I do not mind... the only things I really won't share are things I believe if I told it, it could cause someone to be harmed... other than that, I'm more than happy to share things now.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 12, 2011, 01:55:35 AM »

Thanks DeDe, so this Kameron person told LE that a man, woman and child lived in a motorhome on his property and left after Lindsey went missing but they really left prior to Lindsey going missing? Has anyone checked the motorhome and his property?

So I sort of recall a camp, was this a camp for kids? Did Lindsey or Josh go to the camp?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 12, 2011, 03:55:54 PM »

Thanks DeDe, so this Kameron person told LE that a man, woman and child lived in a motorhome on his property and left after Lindsey went missing but they really left prior to Lindsey going missing? Has anyone checked the motorhome and his property?

So I sort of recall a camp, was this a camp for kids? Did Lindsey or Josh go to the camp?

no, Kameron is not the one that said the guy left afterwards, Kona said it.  She was telling us that there was a guy in the motorhome there, living there with his gf and a young girl, and that they left the next day after lindsey was missing.  But that was not true, the they left FEFORE lindsey went missing.  So there was no need to point at that guy at all, he was not even around. 

So the motorhome was empty when lindsey went missing.  And no, they have never checked the motorhome or Kameron's house, which I find kind of strange being Kameron and dale were very good friends and dale was over there all the time, yet, they searched dale's house, but not his work, and not his "GOOD" friends house and empty motorhome; not even AFTER they all got caught lying saying they did not know one another, they only worked together.  LE knows they lied.  Yet, they never checked.  LE knows a LOT, but have never checked any of this, even though  everyone kept lying. 

You would think if the suspected Dale, and they find out they are all lying and saying they don't even know each other, that they only work togther, that LE would think HMMMMM... You would think if they are trying to place this other guy(who already left before lindsey is missing) there at the time lindsey goes and leaving the next day, that LE would wonder why they are pointing at this guy... why point at someone they all know was not there and who left Before lindsey disappeared... you have to wonder why...

You have to wonder why all the lies.  Why do they not want anyone to know they knew each other as friends, and why want people to believe this guy was still in the motorhome and suddenly gets up and leaves the next day.  And why is it LE is not searching the motorhome, the house, the shed and the work at the camp. 

I don't know how much LE really knows about all of this.  I know they know some of it... but I have a feeling there is still a LOT they do not know, and they really need to go back and re-question anyone who is connected to kameron payne, and search all those places.  They really have to ask more questions and get more answers... I know they have a lot of info that was never released, but I also know they need to go back and ask again... cuz they don't have it ALL.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 12, 2011, 05:59:39 PM »

lol I meant DD not DeDe as in the woman in the Kyron thread. Sorry about that!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 12, 2011, 06:07:53 PM »

lol I meant DD not DeDe as in the woman in the Kyron thread. Sorry about that!

LOL, I did not even notice about DeDe name...

anyway forgot to answer part of your post...

I don't know if lindey or josh have ever been to that camp... It is a Jewish camp. 

Camp Solemon Schecter In Tumwater, WA, near Olympia

http://www.facebook.com/campschechter

they use to be up on whidbey island a long time ago... but the one they worked at is in Tumwater.

Stacey Kettleman was the Head Chef at the camp and it is she who is listed on the search warrant saying she suspended dale... Kameron was a chef there. And dale worked under kameron.

but they were all FRIENDS

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 12, 2011, 06:10:16 PM »

I don't know how much and in what detail I can post info here on this board, as I know most boards do not allow a lot of the information that I am use to digging up and posting, so I'll get some links to info and get it up somewhere else and then link to it... I'll do that this evening. 

but Kameron had keys to all of the camp and had access out there at anytime, even at night when there was no one out there... there is also a lake out there. 

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 12, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »

I don't know how much and in what detail I can post info here on this board, as I know most boards do not allow a lot of the information that I am use to digging up and posting, so I'll get some links to info and get it up somewhere else and then link to it... I'll do that this evening. 

but Kameron had keys to all of the camp and had access out there at anytime, even at night when there was no one out there... there is also a lake out there. 

Sounds good DD.

When in doubt you can always email me but your idea sounds like a good one.  smklaas@hotmail.com
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 12, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »

Sounds good DD.

When in doubt you can always email me but your idea sounds like a good one.  smklaas@hotmail.com

well I KNOW you don't allow a lot of detailed personal info on here, like the addresses and phone numbers etc, that I use for crossreferencing to show connections..and I understand that, so no problem, I'll do "work threads" for that info elsewhere and then link to it... kind of interesting who is tied to whom...
but I can put that on a members area and I know most of you have access to that.  if not, it is easy to gain access. So I can just do that research info that way. 

If you see me post something on here you don't feel comfortable having on here just tell me and I'll move it off, but I think I know pretty much what I should not put on here.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: February 12, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »

here is Kameron's work thread.  I will keep adding to it, just trying to give you an idea of who he is.

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5332

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 12, 2011, 08:09:06 PM »

and this is stacey kettleman's "work thread"...

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5426

she was the head chef at the camp, she is the boss (and friend) of Kameron.  she is the one on the search warrant who stated she suspended dale from work.  However, kona told me that stacey then wrote a statement to dale saying she never did suspend him.  I am now this is not true.  I really don't know who is telling the truth or not about this, but we seem to be getting two conflicting stories about this. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: February 12, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »

please keep in mind, these 3 were not only just working together, they were all good friends.  they were all running back and forth to the police telling this and that, until finally they got into some arguements over this that turned into some not so nice things going on, to the point of one of them threatening to kill the other. 

Dale and Kameron lied to LE... and they both kept talking to LE... now they are no longer friends and there are death threats I am told.  I don't know if LE realizes how bad this situation had gotten recently, but if they are reading here, they know now and they really need to go find out what all is really going on... there is a whole lot they do not know.  They need to go talk to everyone again. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 12, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »

I have a LOT more info about all of this that I just cannot post out here... but I will post what I can. 
I just want LE to go re-question these people and find out what the heck is going on...People do not threaten to kill one another because the other one is talking to the police... this has gotten VERY serious.. I do know there are things LE was not told.  They need to get to the bottom of this before someone disappears or is found shot out in the woods somewhere.  Or maybe never found. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 14, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »

DD, I totally agree.  Does someone else have to die (assuming Lindsey is dead, which I just don't know).

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 15, 2011, 04:00:55 PM »

DD, I totally agree.  Does someone else have to die (assuming Lindsey is dead, which I just don't know).

this is one of my worries also... this is getting to be quite serious... I don't believe these are idol threats... and after digging deep I do not think some of these people are as "geeky" as any of us thought.  There are underlying circumstances which appear to be quite different than those thing we see on the surface... there are connections here that tell me that maybe someone needs to take some of this stuff a lot more serious than they have. 

I don't usually say a whole lot and a lot of times I say nothing.. it takes a LOT for me to think someone needs to contact LE and tell them something.  I'm probably the very last person on these boards who thinks it is necessary to contact LE.... but I'm a little worried here about some things.  I don't believe these are idol threats.  I hate to see someone wind up dead over this. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: February 15, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »

and the other thing which seems pretty important to me is Lindsey MIGHT actually be alive and trafficked...they chances of that are pretty low as to compared she might no longer be alive... but there is a "chance", and "any chance" at all that she might be alive and trafficked somewhere, is worth looking at and digging and going back and asking more questions.  Now LE probably would know a lot more about what is going on about that than we do, however, I see some connections here that MIGHT make this possible. 
And "IF" lindsey is still out there alive and has been trafficked, someone needs to really keep digging and not letting up on people. 

I also know this... there is enough other info out there and evidence of "other crimes" that I think putting pressure on people about that, might get someone to talking to save their butts from being arrested about that... I say "use" whatever means to get to the truth. 

Now I have no idea if any of these people are involved in the disappearance of lindsey, but I do know that some people have good reasons to believe they are.  What I do know is this... they have all been lying from the beginning, there have been threats and those threats are serious and real, and I do believe there are people connected to have every means to do what they say. 

I probably know more that LE would like me to know, and I am sure I know things they do not know.  And I hope they are going back and re-questioning everyone involved and connected to this... People do not threaten to kill people for not reason.  especially when they were once very close... And why would anyone care who talked to LE about this case unless they did not like what they were saying, and why would they care what someone was saying unless they are involved?  or unless the other person was lying... and why would someone be going to LE and making up stuff and lying?  so either way, something is going on... someone is going to end up dead over this.  so someone better get to the bottom of this mess.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.