March 28, 2024, 12:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 323305 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 10:15:34 AM »

Not sure if this is the same Cory Schmidt.  This one has Everett, WA.  Why doesn't GHS put up booking photos?

http://www.myspace.com/schmidtdog31

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 04:58:11 PM »

Amanda wrote:
Most of them can be found on Lindsey's case archive album:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum/?start=0

(I will add most of the others asap)
Thank you Amanda!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 12:59:50 PM »

from my board

Quote from: Justice
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=176658

Libby was arrested last night for assault, looks like assault on a Police Officer? No bail, hmmnnn?

[size=150]why is she under the name of tanatchangsang?[/size]

they will probably set bail unless she is on some kind of probation hold?

TANATCHANGSANG, LIBBY JO Book# 176658 
ID:  38317   Female,  Age: 47 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked  Statute:   9A.36.031 - Assault 3
1/31/2010 01:50 Offense:   APSM - Assault, Police, Simple
  Arrest Type:   PC
  Charging Agency:   MCPD-McCleary Police Department
  Court:   -
  Cause No:   PC
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 02:45:01 PM »

Starting Over,From The Beginning
 an angelic monkey

http://www.kirotv.com/video/22360719/index.html

http://www.king5.com/video/featured-videos/Police-FBI-hold-press-conference-regarding-missing-McCleary-girl-82827387.html

http://**/articles/2010/01/28/local_news/doc4b61e4aed9f4e625704361.txt

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 08:16:44 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM
MCCLEARY, WA
MISSING SINCE JUNE 26, 2009

Thanks San for that really special Opener for this Lindsey thread.  Let's hope that during the process of this timely thread that Lindsey will be found and brought back home to her family and friends.  xox

BTW I've missed you all on my Bursitis Sabbatical.  LOL  Man it's rough, hard to type as my little finger is numb from it, but I've discovered Icy Hot so will be fine.  Also sorry for the Christmas Avi.  LOL  Valentines are coming your way soon!

BTW again, I read Libby Nelson was arrested at 1am this morning.  Don't know yet what the charges are or if it is involved in the case.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »

from my board

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=176658

Libby was arrested last night for assault, looks like assault on a Police Officer? No bail, hmmnnn?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey DoubleDecker,  Thanks for the post which I must have overlooked.  LOL  xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 12:22:34 AM »

from my board

Thanks for the info
Hi Scandi, glad your feeling better
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 10:39:03 AM »

from my board

Thanks for the info

Assaulting a police officer -- yipes, how stupid is that?
Tracygirl, hope you are feeling better.  Me still has a bad cold (plus 12 inches of snow).

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 04:21:08 PM »

from my board

Thanks for the info

Thanks Tracygirl, It is good to be back.  Sister's snow sounds stupendous ~     Get well Sister.  Just look at the snow thru the window and stay inside.  lol
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 04:23:47 PM »

Maybe we'll learn somethng about Libby today if she goes to court.  I think I saw a photo of her once and don't think she is real skinny, but the thought of her assulting an officer is just beyond the pale IMO.  Of course we don't know what was going on either.  I just want to know everything     Monkey Devil!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 08:23:34 PM »

the assault was actually not an assault as in 'hitting' etc.  I am told she "poked" him, so I guess they just did not feel like fooling with her.

the police were asked to come there because of a guy who was at the house. 

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 10:05:03 PM »

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=35147 Here is another child rapist that was re-arrested in January in Grays Harbor. Jason Thomas Leon Adams. It appears that LE may be doing a sweep of these scumbags. What I want to know, is why they are not behind bars in the first place?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 02:36:07 AM »

the assault was actually not an assault as in 'hitting' etc.  I am told she "poked" him, so I guess they just did not feel like fooling with her.

There must be more to this story. Libby was not released today and there is no bail? Do you think that they are trying to put the squeeze on her thinking that she knows something about Lindsey's disappearance?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:44 AM »

There must be more to this story. Libby was not released today and there is no bail? Do you think that they are trying to put the squeeze on her thinking that she knows something about Lindsey's disappearance?
There must be more, no bail? For poking a police officer? 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 10:52:13 AM »

There must be more, no bail? For poking a police officer? 

I agree -- there must be more to the story for "no bail" -- one can only hope that a lot of people are going to be "squeezed" now that the FBI is there.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »

I don't know why there is no bail set... the only reason that would make since is if she is on probation and has a probation hold, but it doesn't state that either.  I will try to find out what is going on... maybe bail was set and they have not updated the site yet?  I don't know. 

I do know why they police came there and it had nothing at all to do with the Lindsey case.  They were asked to come there by someone at the house.  It had to do with some guy that was at the house.  Why they ended up taking her to jail I don't know.  My guess is they said something to her she did not like and she told them about it and ended up poking them while she was telling them what she thought... that probably gave them a reason to take her to jail, get the guy out of her house and stop whatever it was they were asked to come there for in the first place. 

I think the police think someone at that house might know something.  They had been there way too many times before.  Whatever it was they thought someone might know must have not given them any answers and heaven knows they were there enough times to have found out. 

I have no idea what LE thinks anyone there might know.  But if anyone there did know anything, now might be the time to start re-asking them; we have both tag and libby in jail now and the girls are obviously with someone other than tag and libby.  Seems if there was ever a time to re-ask anyone at that household anything, now is the time to do it.

To find me:
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 02:23:29 PM »

Good Morning,  Libby was released last night at 8:45pm.  http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/TodaysReleases.asp
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 04:43:15 PM »

Good Morning,  Libby was released last night at 8:45pm.  http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/TodaysReleases.asp
Thank-you
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »

I don't know why there is no bail set... the only reason that would make since is if she is on probation and has a probation hold, but it doesn't state that either.  I will try to find out what is going on... maybe bail was set and they have not updated the site yet?  I don't know. 

I do know why they police came there and it had nothing at all to do with the Lindsey case.  They were asked to come there by someone at the house.  It had to do with some guy that was at the house.  Why they ended up taking her to jail I don't know.  My guess is they said something to her she did not like and she told them about it and ended up poking them while she was telling them what she thought... that probably gave them a reason to take her to jail, get the guy out of her house and stop whatever it was they were asked to come there for in the first place. 

I think the police think someone at that house might know something.  They had been there way too many times before.  Whatever it was they thought someone might know must have not given them any answers and heaven knows they were there enough times to have found out. 

I have no idea what LE thinks anyone there might know.  But if anyone there did know anything, now might be the time to start re-asking them; we have both tag and libby in jail now and the girls are obviously with someone other than tag and libby.  Seems if there was ever a time to re-ask anyone at that household anything, now is the time to do it.
-
Hi DD, That makes me wonder if the kids at school who were chatting about what had happened to her right after she went missing were the girls in the swimming party? 

Does anyone remember talk about that? 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 09:14:20 PM »

Have we ever truly established that Lindsey had stopped by Tag and Libby's the night that she disappeared? Didn't Libby deny it but others stated that Lindsey had?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.