April 18, 2024, 03:35:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 325046 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2010, 10:13:27 AM »

Happy Easter Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »

Thank-you and Happy Easter  an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2010, 10:54:05 PM »

Praying that we get to see that cute smile again and soon.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »

does anyone know if there is any truth to rumors over on ws?

also, someone had posted something from facebook, which i can't access b/c i don't have a facebook account, that loren richards was seen forcing a 12 year old girl into a car that night lb went missing and is now in jail b/c of it?  I am gonna assume for now that this is just a rumor because the news media hasn't picked it up and loren richards isn't on the ghc inmate search for the ghc jail
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2010, 12:32:32 PM »

also, someone had posted something from facebook, which i can't access b/c i don't have a facebook account, that loren richards was seen forcing a 12 year old girl into a car that night lb went missing and is now in jail b/c of it?  I am gonna assume for now that this is just a rumor because the news media hasn't picked it up and loren richards isn't on the ghc inmate search for the ghc jail
I have not seen the rumors on WS. I do have facebook. I'm sorry could you please tell me who Loren Richards is, I don't know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »

I'm also so confused over there with initials, I went and looked, and I haven't a clue.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2010, 01:13:09 PM »

I'm also so confused over there with initials, I went and looked, and I haven't a clue.

Loren Richards is either the uncle or father of the friend that Lindsey was swimming with the day she went missing.  It's apparently a rumor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »

Loren Richards is either the uncle or father of the friend that Lindsey was swimming with the day she went missing.  It's apparently a rumor.
Thank-you
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »

Thank-you

He is the father.

Waitinginmccleary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2010, 01:13:15 PM »

This is my first time posting on scared monkeys so please bear with me.  I have lived in
McCleary for the last 5 years and I do remember that june day very well.  I have always thought, and I know I wil get flak for this, that MB has something to do with LBs disappearance.  I have seen her many times in town before she moved and something about her lack of real emotion bothers me. Now I know that everybody reacts to a trama differently so I do take that into account.  I have seen the older brother numerous times in town alone after 9:00 pm.  So you tell me if you lost one child would you be ok with the other one out doing the same thing that your missing child was doing when she went missing?  Also it bothers me what some of the money from those jars with LBs picture on it is being used for.  I happened to be behind MB in the store one day and she had a six pack and ciggarettes on the counter.  She then reached into the donation jar to get the money to buy these things.  I thought that money was to help in the search expences.  But anyways these are my opinions only.  Thank you.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2010, 02:38:23 PM »

This is my first time posting on scared monkeys so please bear with me.  I have lived in
McCleary for the last 5 years and I do remember that june day very well.  I have always thought, and I know I wil get flak for this, that MB has something to do with LBs disappearance.  I have seen her many times in town before she moved and something about her lack of real emotion bothers me. Now I know that everybody reacts to a trama differently so I do take that into account.  I have seen the older brother numerous times in town alone after 9:00 pm.  So you tell me if you lost one child would you be ok with the other one out doing the same thing that your missing child was doing when she went missing?  Also it bothers me what some of the money from those jars with LBs picture on it is being used for.  I happened to be behind MB in the store one day and she had a six pack and ciggarettes on the counter.  She then reached into the donation jar to get the money to buy these things.  I thought that money was to help in the search expences.  But anyways these are my opinions only.  Thank you.

welcome to the board! i think a lot of us on here have had the same thoughts you are having run through our minds at one point or another. the incident you just recounted about lb's mother just sent shivers up my spine..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »

welcome to the board! i think a lot of us on here have had the same thoughts you are having run through our minds at one point or another. the incident you just recounted about lb's mother just sent shivers up my spine..

Mine too  and I agree with what sunshine just said. Welcome 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2010, 04:44:34 PM »

I don't think MB did anything to her daughter. Whether or not she wins mother of the year is another story. jmo
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »

Waiting, welcome to the board.  For sure MB is not on my list of favorite people and I vacillate between whether she had anything to do with it or not.  However, I totally agree with you regarding her conduct or lack of conduct concerning her son and I have questioned from the beginning about how the "search" money collected has been used.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2010, 09:36:41 PM »

this is a rumor, it is the rumor I was hearing about earlier... it was about loren richards being arrested..since it is now out on the board with his name, then I'll go ahead and talk about him.  I just did not want to see another Golder mess with a lynch mob coming after someone before anything is even really known...

loren is the father of christina richards... you will remember her from the news article, they gave her name and said she had seen lindsey before lindsey disappeared.. she also said she lindsey was her best friend.  she also had said the fbi had been to her house twice.  this was all early on in the case. 

the person posting saying they heard loren had been arrested is not the same person who told me he had been arrested, however I am pretty sure they people all know one another.  one of their relatives is kara's next door neighbor... so I don't know where all of this is coming from...

it seems they might have the same "source" but... this one who ws is posting about her post says she is a friend of lorens brother and knows loren, so if this is true, wouldn't she really know he was not arrested?  you would think so... also they have a direct pipeline to the rumor mill, where a lot of info about this case comes from... then there is also someone, who I won't give any info about who would really know this is not true, yet people are saying this is who they are hearing the rumor from that he was arrested... but he wasn't... so I don't know why these people keep saying these things. 

now since CARD came they have went back to lorens... but they have went to a lot of people's houses again, so this really does not mean he is guilty of anything.  and being his daughter talks of lindsey as being her best friend, it stands to reason lindsey might have even been to their house, so this would not be out of the realm of normal either. 

now I do know more about some of this and i do know that the Card team has been there and I do know they are looking at some things.  And I do know that these things take a bit of time, so... if we just hold on a bit, I am sure this is going to come out one way of the other... either they will find something or they won't.  as of yet they have not found anything.  they are looking, but nothing positive has turned up yet.  I just don't want a lynch mob going to that house until (well never a lynch mob) something for sure turns up... It should not be much longer until they either have something or they end up eliminating him because everything is legit. I don't know either way how this is going to turn out... he might be involved, he might not be. 

as for his forcing a girl into his car... I am not sure what anyone thinks they thought they saw... and I believe LE is not sure either... and so this is most likely one of the reasons they are looking... to figure out if this is true and if lindsey was around him that evening, and if so, was it a legit reason, like being with her friend, his daughter, or was it something else.  we don't know... it might all be nothing. 

I do know this.  IF.. he forced a girl into his vehicle, and IF it was lindsey, they will figure it out... this I know... for all we know someone might have seen him with his own daughter... however, they have the means to figure it out... so I think they will figure it out soon enough and then we will know. 

I do know that loren left town after lindsey went missing... early on I thought it was the uncle who left town, but since then have found out it was loren... but that  really means nothing either... people leave for awhile for different reasons, so might be innocent enough. 

I know if it turns out that lindsey was really in his vehicle, they are most likely going to know it... I am basically 100% sure they will know it if she were in it... so I am sure that is what they are doing now, trying to figure that out... and I believe they have the means to do just that.  and I know that is what they are doing.  so I have just been waiting to see how this all turns out before I go jumping to any conclusions about loren... it could all be nothing.  but the arrest part is definitely a rumor. 

my guess is someone saw LE over there and maybe talking to him, or maybe he even went with them to talk to him and a rumor started he was arrested... I don't know that this happened, but would make sense.  however, the "source" people are saying where they heard this from, baffles me, because if it is true, who their source is, then that person knows dang well he was never arrested... so why say he was... that is just crazy... I'm not talking about the posters posting about it, I'm talking about the orginial source of the info, which has not been mentioned... I know where this is coming from and it baffles me that someone would start this rumor who knows it is not true. 

I'd say a week or two and if there is anything to this, we will know it.. maybe sooner. this has been going on for awhile now.  you would think by now they would be getting to the point of KNOWING something.  one way or the other... but again, who knows what time schedule they are on... ugh. 

btw, there are other people they are looking at, not only loren, so this tells me they don't KNOW anything or they would not have to be looking at other people.  And I know they do not KNOW lindsey was in his vehicle... I think they are just following up on something to try to make sure ... and they are doing a serious follow-up... which is good, find out one way or the other, which they should have done early on... they had this info early on.. they just didn't act on it.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »

oh and this is not connected to the swimming in the pool at libby and tags.. this is something totaly different.  this is the father of the girl who was quoted in the newspaper... who said she was hanging out with lindsey before she disappeared.. this is not tag and libby's daughter or nieces.  there house is not down the maple route... this is the route that was stated early on that lindsey might have taken a different route home.  if she went with this friend over toward her house she would have most likely taken the south 6th route past mullins creek.  she would not have endedup past libbys

however, if she then came back by the gas station she might have ended up coming up past libby's again... but no one knows if the person whoever soeone thought they saw is lindsey.  they have yet to figure that out... but they can figure it out... but has nothing to do with tag and libby or the girls there.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2010, 09:54:04 PM »

hi waiting... I've been told by a few people from mccleary they have seen josh out at all hours of the night and early morning after midnight.  I also have been told about the money jars... just so you know, and others know, I believe you and I've heard the same things, and it totally sucks to have people give money for the searches and have it used for things that have nothing to do with searches or even helping lindsey at all.  I think if I were MB I would think about using that money for things other than what they were collected for... someone might just get her on film / tape/ surveilance doing just that... my guess someone might have already done so... I would call that fraud...

To find me:
Waitinginmccleary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »

Thank you all for the welcoming.   I also wanted to say that I don't necessarily think that MB was the one to commit the crime but I do believe that she knows more than she is admitting to.  I also question the validity of the lie detector test.  From what I understand the test detects changes in your heart rate, perspiration and such.  The accuracy levels of such tests are about 80% at best. From what I have seen of MB she is stone cold and would have no problem passing a polygraph.  I want nothing more than to see them find the person or persons responsible for LBs disappearance.  Again thank you all for the warm welcome.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2010, 10:39:25 PM »

dd-thank you for all of the information you truly have been an asset to this case.  i'm really happy to see that this thread is starting to become more active again..

i think its possible that maybe LB went to stop by her friend's house (loren's daughter) after she left KK's because she wasn't ready to go home yet.  the fact that loren left town the day after she disappeared is very strange to me.  doesn't an uncle live in a trailer in the backyard too?  do we know anything about him? i think his name is buddy
Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2010, 02:02:23 AM »

Welcome Waitinginmccleary !!

I just want to say Bravo for speaking up about MB and those who want to give you flack... let them and be a duck in the water honey let it roll off of you like water on oil . We all know that MB has something going on or that she is hiding due to her behavior and one day and I hope it is soon, we will know the truth.  So don't be afraid to speak up because the locals know the story better than anyone about the family.

KUDOS 

I got your back !  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.