March 28, 2024, 10:47:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 323318 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 03, 2010, 11:10:33 PM »

I don't know what's true about why these videos are just now coming out but it makes me hopeful that they are closer to solving this case. That might be wishful thinking but I sure like thinking it!  an angelic monkey

well I was totally hoping when they got this video cleared up that they would see what they were looking for.  Believe me if they can see what I have been told what they are looking for, then there is a very good chance they are going to arrest someone and tie this case up. 

I also know they have things that "should be" back from forensics by now.  but does not seem they are going to mention that, which I did not expect them to mention it, I just expect them to go arrest the person if things come back positive.  But seeing they put this video out, I at least know they are seriously wondering who was at that station and what they were doing.  I'm glad to hear they really are looking at this.  because this video is showing "clearly" I hope the heck they got a very good clear look at anyone else there.  And being they think these guys in the truck could now be witnesses, then that tells us they think lindsey was at that station, because they can't be witnesses without her being there... right??? or at least it seems that way. 

I think the locals will see them going to someones house if anything came back positive.  so I know there are people out there watching to see. 

if that video had come back not showing what they thought they saw, then I think they would not be bothering about it... what would there be to witness? 

or the dang thing is still all blurry and they can't tell so they need the witnesses to see who they saw.  certainly the witnesses must know if they saw lindsey at that station?  but who knows, maybe they don't read the paper or watch tv or listen to the radio?  or they live so far away, they just have no news of lindsey missing? 

there are people who believe lindsey was at that station, I will say that... they believe she was with someone.  I will say that... so they either see it on that tape, or they can't get it clear enough to see it.  it's hard to say which way this is going to go. 

but they are seriously trying to prove it was her or not.  I wish they would hurry up..  ugh.  the more I think about all of this, the more nerve-wracking it is waiting

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Basket Case
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2010, 11:25:40 PM »

I've got a pretty good notion of what your talking about.  Monkey Devil! I hear LOT'S of rumors and there's at least one that fits with this scenario. Hopefully we'll know soon.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2010, 11:36:20 PM »

I've got a pretty good notion of what your talking about.  Monkey Devil! I hear LOT'S of rumors and there's at least one that fits with this scenario. Hopefully we'll know soon.

I know which rumor you mean, but that rumor was not correct.  However, there is more to this that I know is correct and I know what they were doing, and have been waiting for this stuff to come back.  Seems it has taken forever, but I know this stuff takes time.  I hope this is where we quit having to wait.... not that I wish any certain person/people to be guilty of this crime, but come on, I would hope they are not doing all of this and still have the wrong people, but who knows.  but at least we know they are still looking at this... but I also know they went back to someone elses house twice again... so they are still not SURE who all is involved in this. 

hopefully, we get more info and someone sees something.  Not that we have the RIGHT to know anything... but I just want this case solved and until they either arrest these people or rule them out then I just wait.  If things all turn out to be nothing... then guess it is time to start digging again.  gee, is there anything else to dig up?   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2010, 12:14:22 AM »

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

I emailed the following timeline to:

1.  Director of Search Operations (Klaaskids) - Lindsey Baum Case
2.  Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office - Lindsey Baum Case
3.  FBI Seattle Division - Lindsey Baum Case

Janet

++++++++++

When the confirmed sightings of Lindsey Baum is considered ... the little girl went missing between 15th on Maple and ... her home. 

WHERE WAS JOSH BAUM?

In the process of elimination ... Josh Baum should be considered a person of interest in his sister's disappearance unless he was sitting at home with his Mom at 9:15 ... the time Lindsey left the Kampen residence.  Home is where he should have been if he had adhered to the instructions of the "family friend" who intervened in the bike argument between him and his sister less than an hour prior to the time Lindsey should have arrived home.  Inquiring minds want to know if Josh Baum returned home as instructed.

THE SHELL STATION

Following the confirmed sighting on 15th and Maple … did Lindsey Baum stop at the Shell Station on her way home to see if the bike had been taken home by her brother following the argument.  Could there have been a chance meeting with Josh?  Were station employees there?

+++++++++

TIMELINE

8:15 PM – OBSERVED AT VIDEO STORE
8:15 PM (?) – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE
8:45 PM (?) - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION
9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE
9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE
9:30 pm - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

8:15 PM – VIDEO STORE

The Olympian – June 30, 2009

MCCLEARY – ... Linda Cunningham, owner of McCleary Video, said she remembers Lindsey coming into her store with a group of friends to rent movies around 8:15 Friday night. “They were all laughing and joking and having a good time.”

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/896613.html

8:15 PM (?) – ARRIVES AT THE BAUM RESIDENCE

Kara Kampen:  Video store - Took place at 8:19 according to the video store records - so it happened before she went home to change. The video store is less than 1/2  block from where the girls were swimming and they went to the video store with the friends who they were swimming with.

8:45 PM (?) - THE ARGUMENT - THE BIKE - THE SHELL STATION

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.  Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Kara Kampen:  As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple.  … They were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.

9:00 PM - ARRIVES AT THE KAMPEN/WILLIAM’S RESIDENCE

KOMO News – June 28, 2009-08-21

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

9:15 PM – LEAVES THE KAMPEN/WILLIAMS’S RESIDENCE

The Daily World – July 3, 2009-08-21

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

9:30 - CONFIRMED SIGHT – 15TH STREET AND MAPLE

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: May 04, 2010, 12:18:16 AM »

SELF-EDIT - LAST QUOTE - LAST POST

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: May 04, 2010, 01:28:55 AM »

So I suppose it is believed she did go back and try to get the bike?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2010, 01:49:35 AM »

New surveillance video released in search for Lindsey Baum
By KOMO Staff
Story Published: May 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM PDT Story Updated: May 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM PDT

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Grays Harbor County Sherriff's have obtained new surveillance video that they hope will help in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, who has been missing since last June.
The video is from a Shell gas station in McCleary that shows two people there around the time Lindsey would have been walking back to her home and disappeared.

One segment shows a Honda Ridgeline truck that went through the station twice during that same period.

Investigators would like to talk to the driver, but Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the driver is not considered to be directly connected to the case. They just want to talk to him to see if he witnessed anything that evening that could provide a clue in the case.

http://www.komonews.com/news/92726054.html

I haven't been following this case very closely lately, but I received an email tonight pointing out that if you google map the address... 396 S. 3rd Street, McCleary, WA ....  there is a silver or white truck sitting there that might match the description above.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #387 on: May 04, 2010, 09:40:22 AM »

Wow, thank-you for all this new info, it finally feels that there will be justice for Lindsey  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2010, 11:52:27 AM »

It appears Scott Williams felt that LE should be questioning Josh Baum.

In my opinion ... ALL who were known to have contact with Lindsey following the video store security camera confirmation at 8:20 PM should have been the initial focus of LE.

Maybe Josh has been questioned by investigators and ruled out as a person of interest.  Maybe Josh returned home as instructed by the family friend following the argument.  Until LE or Melissa Baum confirm one way or another ... speculation in regards to Lindsey's brother will be ongoing.

Janet

+++++++

KARA KAMPEN

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #1560 on: September 26, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

still looking as I have literally over 1000 emails... but here is part of the discussion with kara about this account mess between mb and mm

from kara

Hey - I just wanted to tell you that I did not spill the beans to Melissa Baum - I actually spoke to MB before I got your email telling me who it was cause she showed up over here and as soon as I mentioned the part of Scott talking to PD and wanting to take Josh she knew instantly who it was that was talking to you.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg959678;topicseen

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

If these images were captured in the timeframe that it would have taken Lindsey to walk home from the Kampens ... it would appear that darkness had set in.

Janet

+++++++++

Detectives in Grays Harbor County hope to identify this man and talk to him about the night Lindsey Baum disappeare...

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439010/index.html

Detectives in Grays Harbor County want to identify the driver and passenger of this truck seen the night of Lindsey..

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439110/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2010, 12:12:14 PM »

New surveillance video released in search for Lindsey Baum
By KOMO Staff
Story Published: May 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM PDT Story Updated: May 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM PDT

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Grays Harbor County Sherriff's have obtained new surveillance video that they hope will help in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, who has been missing since last June.

The video is from a Shell gas station in McCleary that shows two people there around the time Lindsey would have been walking back to her home and disappeared.

One segment shows a Honda Ridgeline truck that went through the station twice during that same period.

Investigators would like to talk to the driver, but Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the driver is not considered to be directly connected to the case. They just want to talk to him to see if he witnessed anything that evening that could provide a clue in the case.

http://www.komonews.com/news/92726054.html

I haven't been following this case very closely lately, but I received an email tonight pointing out that if you google map the address... 396 S. 3rd Street, McCleary, WA ....  there is a silver or white truck sitting there that might match the description above.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

+++++

Detectives in Grays Harbor County want to identify the driver and passenger of this truck seen the night of Lindsey.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23439110/index.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2010, 12:35:39 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, Scott Williams is Kara's boyfriend, right? Why would he want LE to speak to Josh? They did speak to Josh, at least I pray they did, but they would have had to. Was Scott trying to deflect attention on Josh?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, Scott Williams is Kara's boyfriend, right? Why would he want LE to speak to Josh? They did speak to Josh, at least I pray they did, but they would have had to. Was Scott trying to deflect attention on Josh?

no rose

Scott Williams volunteered to take a lie detector test and passed.  LE have confirmed he is not a person of interest.  As far as I know ... LE have not revealed that Josh Baum is did not consider a person of interest.

Thinks about it.  The argument Josh had with his siste ... an argument that esculated to a point that a family friend intervened and instructed him to go home.  This occured minutes prior to Lindsey's journey back home.

Also Lindsey was spotted a short distance from her home at 15th and Maple by witnesses.  This conforms with the timeframe in regards to when Kara Kampen and Scott Williams claim Lindsey left their residence.  I submitted a timeline a few posts back.

I believe that Josh Baum along with all others who came into contact with Lindsey following the 8:20 PM video store security video should have been the initial focus of the investigation until ruled out.

no rose ... when it has been confirmed that LE does not consider Josh Baum a person of interest ... I will move on with my speculations.

Scott Williams can be the focus of your speculation and ... Josh Baum can be the focus of my speculation and ... that is OK.  There have been other McCleary area residence who have been the focus of speculation on this forum by Monkeys since the disappearance of Lindsey.  Until the truth is revealed ... speculation is where it is at.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++++

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: May 04, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »

I said that gas staion from the beginning..
Better late then never..

There was a black dog in the video.. Did Lindsey like animals ? who owned it ? and where did it go ? because it was there in the video and then it was gone.. Along with the man walking around.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2010, 01:43:40 PM »

A MINOR?

Considering that Josh Baum is a minor could it be:

1.  LE cannot legally interrogate Josh without parental permission?
2.  Josh has legal representation provided by CPS?
3.  Josh Baum has never been interrogated?
4.  LE's dossier related to Josh Baum consist only of witness statements?

Just asking.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »

I said that gas staion from the beginning..

Better late then never..

There was a black dog in the video.. Did Lindsey like animals ? who owned it ? and where did it go ? because it was there in the video and then it was gone.. Along with the man walking around.

Me too.

Edward  ... on her journey home from the Kampen/Williams residence ... Lindsey was observed by witnesses at 5th and Maple.  The gas station where the bike had been left a short time previous was located between 5th and her home.  It makes sense that Lindsey would have stopped at the station to check if Josh had retrieved the bike after being instructed near the Kampen/Williams residence by a family friend to return home following the argument.

Could it be that it was at the gas station that Lindsey met up with foul play?  LE must possess the entire footage of the security video ... the security video that the media has recently been afforded clips.  What does this entire security video reveal?  Why is this it only becoming a focus of attention now?

I hope this recent activity encompassing the gas station video is the catalyst that will imply that justice will prevail for Lindsey Baum.

Janet

_____

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: May 04, 2010, 03:36:05 PM »

A MINOR?

Considering that Josh Baum is a minor could it be:

1.  LE cannot legally interrogate Josh without parental permission?
2.  Josh has legal representation provided by CPS?
3.  Josh Baum has never been interrogated?
4.  LE's dossier related to Josh Baum consist only of witness statements?

Just asking.

Janet

Seriously Janet - I have held off saying anything for the past 10 months when Josh gets brought up by posters which primarily is you.  You need to take some time and come meet Josh before you say anything else about him....talk to him for 5 minutes and you will realize that he could NEVER pull this off - nor can he keep secrets.  Think about the cartoon character "Baby Huey"  in fact look it up on wikipedia........(here is a condensed version)

"Many animated shorts featuring Huey had recurring themes. Most common among them was him trying to be just like any other kid his age. He would see his peers playing, and would immediately get excited. Whenever he tried to involve himself in the activities of his peers (also anthropomorphic ducklings) he would often inadvertently cause more problems, and as a result they would drive him away through trickery (and into tears)"

Josh has several disabilities, impulse control etc but he also has a missing sister whom he adores and he misses every minute of every day.  I have watched him play with babies and small children and they all love him, they don't judge him like some older people do and he is kind and gentle with them.  I watched him run around and play army last week after our search ended and get all excited to talk into his "Hockie-Talkie", he can't remember that it's called a Walkie-Talkie no matter how many times you tell him. 

I have never been a fan of people picking on others with special needs.....so I will assume that you are unaware of who Josh really is and that Josh has a lot of things in his life that he has no controll over especially his medical issues but he also now has a hole in his heart, that piece of his heart that is missing is named Lindsey.

So please everyone just remember.....we are all here to help try to find Lindsey, not to be bullies and pick on special needs kids.

And for the record Josh and Lindsey fought like a lot of siblings do but Lindsey looked out for Josh and they love eachother....I hope and pray that Lindsey will someday be able to set this record straight herself and anyone who has bad mouthed Josh will owe him an apology....and the beauty of Josh is that he will forgive you.

And no - I am not family.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: May 04, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »

i could be totally off base here, but i remmeber hearing somewhere that a man with the initials of LR, who is the father of one of Lindsay's friends, was seen with a young girl near the shell station on the night Lindsay went missing.  maybe they are trying to determine if this is true and who the young girl was.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 04, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »

sherip- thank you for your previous post, i appreciated reading it and i think others here will appreciate it as well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 04, 2010, 03:50:48 PM »

I do know that Josh has special needs, and I only wanted to know why Scott Williams thought it appropriate to question Josh. I was just curious why he would suggest that, nothing more to it. And I'm very sure the police did question Josh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.