March 28, 2024, 03:40:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 323295 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: March 12, 2011, 12:49:23 AM »

That's good news DD
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: March 12, 2011, 08:32:55 AM »

the FBI were back in McCleary today, don't know why for sure.  anyone know anything?

I really hope they decided to go requestion a couple of people and it would be great if they would get some search warrants...
Wonderful news . . .

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: March 15, 2011, 01:28:55 AM »

can anyone tell me when the lindsey flyers were starting to be pulled down... a date?  approx?  and where at?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 16, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »

just a little update....

some things seem to be working out for once.  Got something in the works that might help so am hopeful again. I'll update just as soon as I can about it... but everyone just please send prayers and good thoughts out that this works. 

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 16, 2011, 04:37:33 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lindsey, that she will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 17, 2011, 10:04:42 AM »

just a little update....

some things seem to be working out for once.  Got something in the works that might help so am hopeful again. I'll update just as soon as I can about it... but everyone just please send prayers and good thoughts out that this works. 

Prayers and thoughts . . .

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: March 17, 2011, 11:31:07 AM »

dd-it's good to see you on this thread!  i was just reading through all of your most recent posts and my hope is again renewed that lindsay will be found and justice will be served.  this case gripped me from the night lindsay went missing and i continue to pray that justice will prevail. thank you for all of your hard work!  an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: March 17, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »

dd-it's good to see you on this thread!  i was just reading through all of your most recent posts and my hope is again renewed that lindsay will be found and justice will be served.  this case gripped me from the night lindsay went missing and i continue to pray that justice will prevail. thank you for all of your hard work!  an angelic monkey

there are several of us who have kept working behind the scenes and little by little we have put together a little information here and there that we are hoping really helps.  it finally looks promising.  After what we have in the works, happens, then I can post and say something.  Not a good idea to do it before then.  If it does not work out, you can best believe I will be on every board across the net saying something to the person who is not willing to help with this. Basically, we are at the point all has fallen into place and now it all rests on one person's decision.  Please, prayers and good thoughts this person will cooperate. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: March 17, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »

also, does anyone happen to have the place of biz where the lindsey banners were made?  we are trying to get a couple for Kayla Croft-Payne, and I remember someone on lindsey case here had those made.  If I could get the name of the biz and a contact number etc, so I could contact them and see about getting a couple of banners made for Kayla, would be greatly appeciated.  I'll need this info soon, as we need to really hurry up and get this in the works...

thanks.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: March 17, 2011, 02:40:28 PM »

Don't anyone give up on Lindsey, I believe the truth is going to come out and she will be found.  People can keep their mouths shut for only so long and that time is up.  Whoever is responsible for this needs to start worrying.  If they think they did this and no one will ever find out they are wrong.  They did not cover their tracks that well.  By now they probably think all is hidden and forgotten; it isn't.  And just because they might not see anyone discussing lindsey case like they use to, does not mean people are not discussing all of this behind the scenes where they do not see it.  Sometimes it is the very things that can't be seen which are the most telling.

Lindsey's case is still very much alive and well.  People may not be on these boards and talking out in the open, but there are people behind the scenes who work on her case every day and share info back and forth and slowly but surely are going through everything and piecing it all together...

This has been a very long drawn out process and on the surface we might look as though we are stumped or way off track, but that is not the case at all.  All of that craziness is finally paying off. It is just a matter of taking it all, sorting through it and matching it up with what others know.  So the people who had a piece here and there, and other people who have their pieces here and there, are all getting together and sharing and matching up info.  You would be supprised at how much some people changed their stories or left out some very important parts when telling it from one person to the next.  When everyone brings their few pieces and all is put out on the table, then it is much easier to put the picture together... We have scattered pieices all over, a few here, a few there, but anyone who has a piece should bring it to the table, get it in one place and then it can all be sorted and assembled. Eventually the whole story starts to unfold and a clear and detailed picture emerges.  It just takes time.

So whoever is out there thinking that the more time that goes by the more likely they have gotten away with this, not true; the more time that goes by is that much more time we have had to sort and assemble the pieces, and the closer the whole story is going to be revealed. 

So time to worry and weep my friend, you screwed up. 

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: March 18, 2011, 11:56:34 AM »

it sounds like you and the others who have been working so hard on this case have come up with something that definitely needs to be looked at by authorities. the lies and mismatching stories that people have told since the beginning of this case are going to come back and bite them.  loose lips sink ships!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: March 18, 2011, 12:38:14 PM »

it sounds like you and the others who have been working so hard on this case have come up with something that definitely needs to be looked at by authorities. the lies and mismatching stories that people have told since the beginning of this case are going to come back and bite them.  loose lips sink ships!

like I say... always a method to the madness.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: March 23, 2011, 03:17:09 AM »

okay I am just going to say this although I tried to get this person to cooperate and they are not doing it.  I have requested permission from the camp director to allow someone to go search the camp.  I'm not the only one who contacted this person to request a search team be allowed to go out there.  And this guy just will not answer.  I do not understand why this person will not answer.  It is not like he does not have any knowledge about why, he does.

I've been working and working on this and I do not understand why no one has ever searched the camp especially with the information I know they have.  I even asked, do you think the person saying things is making it up, and the answer I got was "NO", so then why will no one go out there and search.  I'm to the point I do not know what else to do.  Seems they got a search warrant on less than this and being this is the place of work of dale golder, if they can get a warrant for his house on what they did, why are they not getting one for the camp where he worked when there is even more info to supposrt doing so.  I've done about all I can.  I can gather up info but if no one wants to do anything with it, then there is nothing more I can do. ugh. 

can someone get ahold of that camp director and help me rag his butt until he gives someone permission to go out there and search... we keep sending him emails and he keeps not answering.  grrrrr.  does he not want lindsey found?  probably thinks it is bad publicity for the camp, which yes it would be, but is worse if one of the camp children stumble upon remains out there. or osmething.'

sorry for typo's I am sooooooo tired ...

anyway that is where I am on the lindsey case.  I have a lot of info but can't get anyone to do anything.  and the people who are willing to do something can't get permission for them to go out there.  someone is insisting to me she is out there.  and the reasons why they think this seem plausible to me. 

all i can do now is to just start harping about it until someone does something ugh. 
other than that I don't know much more to do. 

maybe if I post about it someone will allow someone out there.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 23, 2011, 06:22:50 AM »

okay I am just going to say this although I tried to get this person to cooperate and they are not doing it.  I have requested permission from the camp director to allow someone to go search the camp.  I'm not the only one who contacted this person to request a search team be allowed to go out there.  And this guy just will not answer.  I do not understand why this person will not answer.  It is not like he does not have any knowledge about why, he does.

I've been working and working on this and I do not understand why no one has ever searched the camp especially with the information I know they have.  I even asked, do you think the person saying things is making it up, and the answer I got was "NO", so then why will no one go out there and search.  I'm to the point I do not know what else to do.  Seems they got a search warrant on less than this and being this is the place of work of dale golder, if they can get a warrant for his house on what they did, why are they not getting one for the camp where he worked when there is even more info to supposrt doing so.  I've done about all I can.  I can gather up info but if no one wants to do anything with it, then there is nothing more I can do. ugh. 

can someone get ahold of that camp director and help me rag his butt until he gives someone permission to go out there and search... we keep sending him emails and he keeps not answering.  grrrrr.  does he not want lindsey found?  probably thinks it is bad publicity for the camp, which yes it would be, but is worse if one of the camp children stumble upon remains out there. or osmething.'

sorry for typo's I am sooooooo tired ...

anyway that is where I am on the lindsey case.  I have a lot of info but can't get anyone to do anything.  and the people who are willing to do something can't get permission for them to go out there.  someone is insisting to me she is out there.  and the reasons why they think this seem plausible to me. 

all i can do now is to just start harping about it until someone does something ugh. 
other than that I don't know much more to do. 

maybe if I post about it someone will allow someone out there.
dd, I am sorry I don't live near there . . . I would go.  I agree with you, I don't understand why someone won't step forward.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: March 23, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »

sister...there are people who will go search.. .we just need permission for them to go out there and the person who can give permission will not answer anyone. ugh.

we have information... we have someone willing to search.  but can't get permission, the guy will not answer us. 

I'm about ready to get an online petition up and have a lot of people sign it and send it to him so he will realize the public wants that camp searched and his refusing to answer is not acceptable.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: March 23, 2011, 11:25:40 PM »

I do not know if this has anything to do with Lindsey case or not but.....

prisoners are doing some clearing/searching in Mccleary today

To find me:
jennasy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: March 24, 2011, 07:14:09 PM »

Why do you need permission? If it is a park why can't a few just nautulauntly (sp) show up and enjoy the view while taking peeks around. Im in Olympia, and I could use a good walk. What is the name of the park, and address? Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: March 24, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »

Why do you need permission? If it is a park why can't a few just nautulauntly (sp) show up and enjoy the view while taking peeks around. Im in Olympia, and I could use a good walk. What is the name of the park, and address? Smile

Welcome Jennasy - maybe it's private property?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: March 24, 2011, 10:09:36 PM »

I do not know if this has anything to do with Lindsey case or not but.....

prisoners are doing some clearing/searching in Mccleary today

Hi DD and All,  I think the March 11th news of remains found near Harts Lake in Pierce County is on this thread somewhere.

Today I had this little brain fart and called the Pierce County SD to see if I could learn any info about those remains.  13 days with no news seemed a bit odd to me.  They transferred me to the ME's office where I spoke with a clerk.

I told her how many of us sleuthers are curious why no sex or age info has been given out to the public on the 'found remains' of HL.  She said the info in this case is to remain private for now, and alluded to the fact they are still doing forensics.

I then asked if there is a specific reason info is not being given out and all she could say was "Well . . . . ."

So I started talking about Lindsey and Kayla, how they disappeared from So Wa, how Zina was found only 16 miles from the 'new found remains', and the next thing she said was the body was not a child, almost whispering it to me, wanting to make sure I knew at least this little bit.

I thanked her and was satisfied to learn it is probably neither Lindsey or Kayla at the ME's office in Tacoma.  We might have to wait awhile to get info on this person.  And of course I pray it isn't Nancy.

All good, keeping them in our hearts and hoping for all of them to be found soon.  xox
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 25, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »

Thanks Scandi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.