March 29, 2024, 12:46:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptic Code Man  (Read 47683 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »

vesselezekial371 This is part of strongtowers latest email address. Is anyone more schooled in the bible than I am? I think ezekial371 is a bible scripture. I have read it but I think I am missing what the overall meaning could be in relation to strongtower.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 03:28:38 AM »

STRONGTOWER Says:

October 8, 2009 at 6:34 am
ATTENTION U.S. RESIDENTS:
POST; STRONGHOLD:
SUBJECT: CAYLEE ANTHONY:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 149/150:
tronghold only Retains Authority & Jusisdiction on Washington State Soil, & unlike his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower who is Union Wide. However,with his new Cyber-Computor, DNA-Computor & self Generated Satelite, “SCANTECK,” ‘Stronghold can Access anything at anytime, anywhere, anyplace, so on & so forth!
f Stronhold get’s his Federal Grant in Behalf of CCS/Cold Case Squad, Stronghold will be Union Wide like his Counterpart, ‘Strongtower! Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com
tronghold is Committed to Closure, & cannot be Stopped!! GOD BLESS; & Remember, God cannot Bless a Mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 03:31:09 AM »

STRONGTOWER Says:

October 8, 2009 at 6:34 am
ATTENTION U.S. RESIDENTS:
POST; STRONGHOLD:
SUBJECT: CAYLEE ANTHONY:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 149/150:
tronghold only Retains Authority & Jusisdiction on Washington State Soil, & unlike his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower who is Union Wide. However,with his new Cyber-Computor, DNA-Computor & self Generated Satelite, “SCANTECK,” ‘Stronghold can Access anything at anytime, anywhere, anyplace, so on & so forth!
f Stronhold get’s his Federal Grant in Behalf of CCS/Cold Case Squad, Stronghold will be Union Wide like his Counterpart, ‘Strongtower! Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com
tronghold is Committed to Closure, & cannot be Stopped!! GOD BLESS; & Remember, God cannot Bless a Mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is weird. This posted different than the original piece. is missing. I guess he does not like us sharing his posts on these boards. I wonder why? Perhaps Strongtower should join us and partake in the discussion?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 03:32:17 AM »

Ok, I don't know how he is doing this!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 03:33:22 AM »

The code on this one is . How can he scratch off my post and delete the code?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2009, 03:34:45 AM »

TOO WEIRD! One more time, the code is: not your bro, it is your ? The letters s i s are in parenthesis.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »

vesselezekial371 This is part of strongtowers latest email address. Is anyone more schooled in the bible than I am? I think ezekial371 is a bible scripture. I have read it but I think I am missing what the overall meaning could be in relation to strongtower.

I grabbed my bible and I'm going to look it up. It also depends on what bible this verse may have been taken from, due to the different wording. I am looking in the King James version (can't find MY ACTUAL bible which I think is different than the King James). My guess is he's referring to Chapter 37 verse 1. Since there is not a chapter 3 verse 71.

Ezekiel 37:1 "The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones."
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »

I also notice that Strongtower didn't spell Ezekiel correctly Wink
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »

I'm curious what strongtower wants. Seriously. He's taken more time accusing people rather than focusing on the finding of these missing people. I kind of see a connection between his words and those of Adam Campbell too. I sure hope we don't have another Zodiac on our hands.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 03:09:13 PM »

I'm curious what strongtower wants. Seriously. He's taken more time accusing people rather than focusing on the finding of these missing people. I kind of see a connection between his words and those of Adam Campbell too. I sure hope we don't have another Zodiac on our hands.

I heard through the grapevine that cryptic code man lives in a trailer on his mother's property in Burien. That is about 50 miles from McCleary I think.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »

Sebastian. I am a bit confused. How who is doing what? Are you saying what you are posting is not what you copied? Where did you find the "not your bro it is your s i s"?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
sbf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 02:39:08 AM »

http://digg.com/users/OREGONCOASTFLUS

Cryptic man has a site now.
It says he's 54 yrs old and a Viet Nam Vet.  Even if he was drafted at 18, I wonder if he would've had time to complete boot camp and training and be sent overseas before the war was over. 

Strongtower Ministries may have a prison outreach program...
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »

Sebastian. I am a bit confused. How who is doing what? Are you saying what you are posting is not what you copied? Where did you find the "not your bro it is your s i s"?

Everytime that I tried to copy and paste his rantings, it would not put the whole thing on the page. It was really weird.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 09:59:55 PM »

It says he's 54 yrs old and a Viet Nam Vet.  Even if he was drafted at 18, I wonder if he would've had time to complete boot camp and training and be sent overseas before the war was over. 

I don't think he was really ever in the military. I did some research and could not find anything that said he was ever in any branch of the armed services. I could have missed something? I don't know. It would be interesting to see if the Strongtower Ministries has an outreach program. I do find it odd, that if he does not see his own children, why he would be so concerned about other children? Hmmmm
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »

Adam Campbell, Strong Tower, and I read some of the older posts into the done by a Clue Master..... all have odd ramblings about things.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2009, 01:39:23 PM »

sbf - I noticed this is your first post, welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »

It looks like the first one below was "Strongtower's" earliest posting for this case, don't see it listed in this thread yet.  Didn't check if the second one is a repeat tho, sorry.  Weird that he came back to this same link several months later to post the second one:

OPERATION FIND said...

ATTENTION; GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY/McCLEARY/MONTESANO RESIDENTS:
    POSTED: DNA/DESKTOP NETWORKING AIRWAVES
    POSTED: BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT;
    SUBJECT: WAYNE SCOTT WATNE/REGION 6 DEPARTMENT OF FISH & GAME, MONTESANO, WASHINGTON. TAKE NOTICE; "YOUR BEING PROFILED" in the Abduction of (1); LINDSAY BAUM, 11-year-old who went Missing from McCleary, WA on June 26, 2009. Comments: (253) 831-****-polymarkerdqa1@*****.com-www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com-5303 PACIFIC HWY E. PO BOX 159 FIFE, WA 98424
    August 20, 2009 11:21 PM

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

STRONGTOWER said...

OPERATION BUSTOUT/FLUSHOUT/KNOCKOUT/LOOKOUT/WATCHOUT & DG/D.GOLDER/YOUROUT HAS NOW COMMENCED:
    MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 101; EARLY WILL I DESTROY ALL THE EVIL OF THE LAND:
    TOPIC FOR TODAY; MCCLEARY RESIDENTS, YOUV'E GOT A 'LOADED CANNON ON DECK' AT THE BEE-HIVE RETIREMENT CENTER ON 4TH & MAPLE. DRIVES A WHITE CAR, LIVES AT MOX & FOREMAN RD. STRONGTOWER HAS A RECEIPT OF THE SEARCH WARENT RESULTS, & QUITE FRANKLY, D. golder., turn yourself in now to LE, or run the Risk of Dealing with Strongtower. Strongtower's having a Mood Swing, & just what happen's when Strongtower's Mood Cycles? Well. Door's get Kicked in, Cages get Rattled, Teeth start Flying, etc.. Contact Strongtower ap polymarkerdqa1@*****.com for Reward $ Info! GOD BLESS
    October 1, 2009 4:25 PM

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/07/where-is-lindsey-baum-police-fbi-search.html

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Strange guy!!  Has he quit posting? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:04 AM »

Hi Wyks,
I have not been able to find anything new. Perhaps he decided he did not like all of the exposure after all, lol!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 03:31:50 AM »

does anyone know where strongtower went?  where he is posting now?  Please let me know if you find him around somewhere...thanks.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2011, 01:09:25 AM »

does anyone know where strongtower went?  where he is posting now?  Please let me know if you find him around somewhere...thanks.

still here I see...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.