March 29, 2024, 02:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptic Code Man  (Read 47684 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« on: October 06, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »

Just making a seperate area where we can bring and discuss those cryptic code posts that are being found all over the net. 

Could we get some help in bringing the posts over from yesterday and the day before, in the Lindsey main thread?  Not sure how to do that. 

Or, we can try reposting what we've found. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »

wykes this man seems  to me as being very mentally ill. That would explain a lot but also concerns me too. God only knows what he is actually capible of. I think it is very important that no one ever contacts him via the email he uses. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 07:53:06 AM »

Can not find the strange messages thread so I am just going to post them here for now in case they get deleted from the sites they are on.

STRONGTOWER Says:
October 5th, 2009 at 8:41 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
SUBJECT: DG/DALE GOLDER OF MCCLEARY:
MISSION STATEMENT; PSALM 149/150:
[ S ]tronghold is on Board now, & his Superior, ‘Strongtower, is soon to join his “Counterparts” just North of Juarez in El Paso. Lot’s of work in El Pasp. Meanwhile, ‘Stronghold will be Calling the ‘Shots in the Lindsey Baum, Nancy Moyer, Nicole Pietz, Rebecca Martinson, Kylie Ellis’s Stepsister, & a Variety of Unsolved Missing & Murdered Person’s in Washington State.tronghold will have all & full Authority in the “Evergreen State.” AKA; Pagan State!
[Y]es, Washington is a “Pagon State,” full of ‘Haters of God. Only 2% of the Population of the State of Washington are “God Fearing Belivers,” 2%!!!! It’s no wonder this State is “Off the Hook.”
[ S ]TRONGHOLD HAS BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON DG/DALE GOLDER ON MOX & FOREMAN RD., & HIS RELATIVE, “TINA GOLDER’ CAN BE CONTACTED WITH QUESTIONS ON DALE GOLDER AT (360) ***-*** Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com for Reward $ for the Lindsey Baum Case!

STRONGTOWER Says:
October 7th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: LOOK HERE::
MISSION STATEMENT: psalm 149/150:
SUBJECT: DG/Dale Golder on Mox & Foreman Rd:
[ S ]tronghold is the Dog Running the Pack now, & his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower Trained him well. ‘Stronghold does thinks Basically the same as ‘Strongtower, “Get the Job done, Period.” [C]an’t is not part of ‘Stronghold’s Creed, & like ‘Strongtower, the U.S. Military had their way with Stronghold as well.
[C]ontact Clifford & Tena Golder for Updates on DG/Dale Golder’s Attempted Rape in (2000). (360) XXX-XXXX Contact ‘Stronghold for Updates on the Lindsey Baum Case @strongtowerlee@aol.com GOD BLEES; & Remember, GOD CAN’T BLESS A MESS; Why do you think DG is Blessless?????????????????????

http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

STRONGHOLD
Posted October 7, 2009 at 3:00 pm
MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
SUBJECT: DALE GOLDER OF MOX & FOREMAN RD:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 149/150:
[ S ]tronghold’s the Dog Running the Pack now that his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower has been Reassinged to the El Paso Can of Worms.
[ S ]tronghold read the Search Warrent Report’s/Result’s/ Receipt’s on the Tena/Clifford/ Adam & DG/Dale Golder Propertie’s. Oh My My! By the Way, Contact Clifford Golder for Detailed Info on DG’s Attempted Rape in 2000.
[D]ale Golder’s a “loaded Cannon on Deck.” What’s this Business about DG working at a “Youth Group” somewhere in the Olympia Area? ‘Stronghold’s looking at a Possible Connection with DG & the Attempted Abduction of the 14 year-old Girl in Olympia. Also, Rebecca Martinson went missing from Olympia.
[ S ]tronghold read DG’s My Space page! What a Joke!! This Cat doesn’t know what side of the bread his butter’s on!!! Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com

http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/vanished-lindsey-baum-disappears-just-minutes-from-her-home/

adding spaces so his letters in brackets do not cause the text to be crossed through.

edit: Phone Number

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »

im bringing over some cookies!
STRONGTOWER Says:
September 29th, 2009 at 6:08 pm
OPERATION STRONGTOWER HAS NOW COMMENCED:
CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD HAS NOW GIVEN STRONGTOWER, CCS’S SQUAD LEADER, FULL AUTHORITY OVER THE LINDSEY BAUM, NANCY MOYER, NICOLE PIETZ, & MISTEY COPSEY CASES! CCS HAS MOVED ON TO JUAREZ TO NEUTRALIZE A STRING OF SERIAL MURDERS: STRONGTOWER ALSO HAS BEEN GIVEN ALL GEOGRAPHICAL JURISDICTION ON AMERICAN SOIL, & ALL 50 STATES ARE NOW HIS RESPONSIBILITY! By the way, was WW/Wayne Scott Watne the one who Parted Josh & Lindsey Baum like the Red Sea? Strongtower’s gonna find out! Thats why CCS pay’s him!! WW, your beyond being ‘Profiled, your Strongtower’s #1 Suspect!! Mark Duncan, your #2. What’s this about some Cat who works at the Bee-hive Resturant? Something about a Low-rider, White, that has a hard time going over Speed Bumps!! #3!!! By the way, just how Thourgh is Strongtower when Flushing out “Persons of Interest? He is soooooooooooooo dang Thourgh!!!!! Strongtower’s about ready to have a ‘Mood Swing, & start Kicking in some Doors. #1, #2, #3, feel like having your Door Kicked in? Well do ya????????????????????????? GOD BLESS

Re: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 -
« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2009, 12:30:21 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: sebastian on October 04, 2009, 11:48:31 PM
Hi All,
It took me forever to catch up from this morning! Just when you think this case cannot get any stranger.......

STRONGTOWER Says:
September 29th, 2009 at 6:08 pm
OPERATION STRONGTOWER HAS NOW COMMENCED:
CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD HAS NOW GIVEN STRONGTOWER, CCS’S SQUAD LEADER, FULL AUTHORITY OVER THE LINDSEY BAUM, NANCY MOYER, NICOLE PIETZ, & MISTEY COPSEY CASES! CCS HAS MOVED ON TO JUAREZ TO NEUTRALIZE A STRING OF SERIAL MURDERS: STRONGTOWER ALSO HAS BEEN GIVEN ALL GEOGRAPHICAL JURISDICTION ON AMERICAN SOIL, & ALL 50 STATES ARE NOW HIS RESPONSIBILITY! By the way, was WW/Wayne Scott Watne the one who Parted Josh & Lindsey Baum like the Red Sea? Strongtower’s gonna find out! Thats why CCS pay’s him!! WW, your beyond being ‘Profiled, your Strongtower’s #1 Suspect!! Mark Duncan, your #2. What’s this about some Cat who works at the Bee-hive Resturant? Something about a Low-rider, White, that has a hard time going over Speed Bumps!! #3!!! By the way, just how Thourgh is Strongtower when Flushing out “Persons of Interest? He is soooooooooooooo dang Thourgh!!!!! Strongtower’s about ready to have a ‘Mood Swing, & start Kicking in some Doors. #1, #2, #3, feel like having your Door Kicked in? Well do ya????????????????????????? GOD BLESS

All I can say is...  WTH???   

looks like this person has done this with several cases.  focusing on lindsey's case right now.  sigh.

just google ---->  polymarkerdqa1  <------  to see more involvement in different cases.  this isn't anything new for him/them. 

here's more from him/them re lindsey:  (i have the id'ing info but xxxxx'd em out)

----------------------------

In the comments section at this link are the three posts that follow:
http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/vanished-lindsey-baum-disappears-just-minutes-from-her-home/

BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT
Posted August 24, 2009 at 5:00 am

ATTENTION GRAYS HARBOR/McCLEARY RESIDENTS: DISCUSSION FOR THE DAY: DID YOU KNOW THAT WAYNE SCOTT WATNE NOT ONLY LIVES RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM MELISSA BAUM, BUT RATHER REMAINED UNKNOWN WHEN DNA/DESKTOP PUBLISHING AIRWAVES CALLED HIS MISSIONARY CHURCH, ALSO LOCATED (1) BLOCK AWAY FROM HIS RESIDENCE? Did you also know that Lindsay Baum attended his ‘Phantom Church? WAYNE SCOTT WATNE, Your being Profiled in Connection with the Abduction of Lindsey Baum. TAKE NOTICE; DNA is now contracted to BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT. BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. When BPU, with over (15) years of ‘Serial Killer Tracking Experience, is Forced to Invoke their “Due Process right under the Fourteenth Amendment to make a Citizen’s Arrest, if it takes BPU 4 Seconds to Detain you, they took 3 Seconds to long, Thanks to the Training of the U.S. Military. DNA can be contacted at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com

----------------------

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD
Posted September 15, 2009 at 12:22 am

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: OPERATION FLUSHOUT LINDSEY BAUM’S ABDUCTOR HAS NOW COMMENCED. BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT HAS DISPATCHEDTHEIR CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD TO MCCLEARY WITH A SPECIAL INTEREST IN WAYNE SCOTT WATNE. Did you know that the new Private Search of LINDSEY BAUM’S Scent took the Search to N.E. BECK RD? Considering that a South Wind was Present, & if you put a Straitedge on that Sight, Quess what? It Intersects with WAYNE SCOTT WATNES Home & Church! CCS has Contacted the LE in McCleary to get a ‘Probable Cause Search Warrent to-gether on WAYNE SCOTT WATNE, & Commence “OPERATION FLUSHOUT.” Contact CCS at xxxxxxxxxxxx polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com
www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fife, WA [OPERATION FLUSHOUT ON WAYNE SCOTT WATNE HAS NOW COMMENCED BY CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD]: Just how Cold is this Case Squad? When CCS is Forced to Detain a ‘Preditor, they are soooooo Cold.

------------------------------

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD
Posted September 16, 2009 at 5:08 am

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: Thought for today, Innocent Persons could care less if they had to take a Polygraph Test! In 1982, Gary Leon Ridgway was Arrestion for the Solicitation of Prostitution. Soon thereafter, he was Administered a Polygraph & Passed. The Polygraph Administrator Failed to ask Ridgway about his Involvement with 1 Murder Victim & 1 Attempted Murder Victim. Because the Polygraph Administrator Retained his Poly License from a Cracker Jax Box, Countless Women went on & Subsequently Died. I Believe that in 1984, 1 year before CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD Operating then as Investigations-R-Us., began Tracking Ridgway, he too Refused to Poly. Case in Point; Ridgway was a Killing Machine: CCS Recently Contacted Ridgway at the St. Penn., & Informed him that the Reeson he Prayed on Troubled Girls & Prostitutes, is Because he was never Enough of a Man to Pick on Someone his own Size. Had Ridgway ever Picked on the Owner of CCS when Actively Tracking him, if it took CCS’S Owner 4 Seconds to Introduce Ridgway to Mr. Dirt, the Owner took 3 Seconds to long. WAYNE SCOTT WATNE Did Refuse to Poly, & Quess what? WATNE Red Flagged CCS’S new Cyber-Computor Again. Another “HIT” was Generated on WATNE!! [OPERATION FLUSHOUT WAYNE SCOTT WATNE] is now Commencing, & If you have any Vacation time built up WATNE, now would be a good time to take a Couple of Weeks off. When CCS Officialy hits McCleary & Beck Road, “WATCH OUT.” Do you feel like getting out of Dodge for (2) weeks Watne? Well Do you???????

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 01:12:43 PM »

polymarkerdqa1

myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/495207585
http://www.myspace.com/strongtowerym  ?????? RICHLAND, WASHINGTON

photobucket
http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab74/OPERATIONFLUSHOUT/

twitter
http://twitter.com/TOUCHDNA

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »

Comments section:

RONALD BASKETT Says:
August 21st, 2009 at 12:39 am

ATTENTION; OPERATION FIND LINDSEY BAUM:
SUBJECT: WAYNE SCOTT WATNE: YOUR BEING PROFILED:
DNA/BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. Citizens of McCleary. Did you know that the Clueless Witness who nobody knows anything about, male/female, etc., had Zero Authority Seperating Lindsey Baum from her Brother, Josh Baum on their way to their Friends House? No Phone to the Mother! Find Mysterious Witness & Solve the Case.
Considering the Fact that “WAYNE SCOTT WATNE” Lives right around the Corner from the Baum Residence, tells me he’s the Guy!!
Coments To; (253) 831-xxxx
polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com
http://www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com
xxxx PACIFIC HWY E.
PO BOX 159
FIFE, WA 98424

URGENCY: $5500 Reward now Offered for Information leading to the Abductor’s Trail to Walla Walla!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 01:18:44 PM »

Comments section:

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD Says:
September 22nd, 2009 at 2:56 am

SUBJECT; THE OCCULT LIVES IN MCCLEARY, WA..
Contact CCS at plolmarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com
Just how Cold is this CCS when dealing with the Occult??? They are soooooooooooooooooooooooo dang Cold! CCS Hates Evil with a Perfect Hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »

Comments section:

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD Says:
September 22nd, 2009 at 3:08 pm

OPERATION FLUSHOUT SATINIC WORSHIPERS IN MCCLEARY:
MISSION STATEMENT; THE OCCULT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[W]hen CCS got wind of the Occult in Mccleary, they went Ballistic! CCS’S Squad Leader, ‘Stronghold went straight to the Word. Just what does the Word have to say on this Issue? Simply this! “GOOD always Prevails over Evil.” In other Words, Step aside Satin, Stronghold Suited up & put on the “whole Suit of Armor! Stronghold Loves going Toe to Toe with the Occult, & just how Cold is this CCS/Strongtower when dealing with the Occult? They/He is soooooooooooooooooooooo dang Cold!! Contact Strongtower at polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com GOD BLESS’

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fircrest-wa/T7LH7CMK4MCJ86J8N

STRONGTOWER
Ogden, UT

Saturday Oct 4

OPERATION DALE GOLDER'S BEEN FIRED FROM THE BEE-HIVE RETIREMENT CENTER ON 4TH & MAPLE IN MCCLEARY WA..
[C]OULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED A A NICER "punk."
[D]o the Residents in McCleary know that Dale Golder is a "Loaded Cannon on Deck?"
[DG] made a Disturbing Comment to a friend the Day after Lindsey Baun went Missing, that she had been cut up & Dismembered!
[C]ceck this out, DG; Psalm 149 State on it's Spirtual Face that "THIS HONOR HAVE ALL THE SAINTS/BELIEVER'S ON EARTH: What Honor you might ask? To Execute GOD'S Wrath with a 2 Edged Sword! So then, DG., if you cut Lindsey Baum, every cut you Inflicted on her will be Inflicted back on you, & then? GOD doesn's say how i get to do his Bidding & how i get to cut. Therefore, DG, you can kiss the 'family jewels good-by!!!!!!!
STRONGTOWER

-----------------------------

(next post at above link)

STRONGTOWER
Ogden, UT

Saturday Oct 4

OPERATION SLICE & DICE WILL BE COMMENCING AS SOON AS GOD SANCTION'S HIS 'TRUSTED SERVANT,' STRONGTOWER TO EXECUTE HIS BIDDING ON EARTH:
DG/DALE GOLDER, "REPENT NOW," OR MEET MR. TWO-EDGED SWORD IN THE STEADY HAND'S OF STRONGTOWER! BY THE WAY, JUST HOE STEADY ARE STRONGTOWER'S HAND'S WHEN EXECUTING GOD'S JUDGMENT ON UNSAVED PERSON'S SUCH AS DG WHO FAILED TO REPENT? HIS HANDS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO DANG STEADY!!!!!!!!
[C]ontact Strongtower at polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com for Reward $ Info; GOD BLESS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 01:31:06 PM »

(unknown link or date)

------------------

MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 150:

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:
[D]ale Golder may have Dropped off the LE POI/Person of Interest List, however, 'Strongtower has a "LIST" of his own! Just how 'Precise is this List? It is sooooooooo dang 'Percise! Just how 'Bent is this 'Strongtower when he read Dale Golder's Backgroung Rap Sheet, McCleary Cause #00MC0014? He is soooooooooo dang Bent! Contact "Tina Golder" for Details on Dale Golder @(360) 495-xxxx Contact 'Strongtower @strongtowerlee@xxx.com

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »

wykes this man seems  to me as being very mentally ill. That would explain a lot but also concerns me too. God only knows what he is actually capible of. I think it is very important that no one ever contacts him via the email he uses. 

I agree, TG! 

Seems that this guy is pretty darn obsessed with the missing in Washington and that area, these are just some of his posts concerning Lindsey's case.  The ones that we have found so far anyway.  And from what I've read, LE and the FBI are aware of him.  I understand 'freedom of speech' and all that, but IMO this has crossed the line long ago.  Not quite sure how it can even be legal, and allowed to continue? 

If what he is using is some kind of weird code, as has been suggested by some, I can't for the life of me figure it out. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 01:46:28 PM »

Muffy and Mamacrazy, thanks for bringing those posts over!   

Am still checking back in that thread for anything else we may want to bring over.  Several of us were posting these, and there were some replies.  So will bring anything over that may be helpful to include here.   

If anyone finds more of these concerning Lindsey's case, out on the net, please check the ones already placed here and post newly-found info.   

Seems he likes to post these in the comment sections of the news and other places.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »

<snipped>

I was not able to find anymore. I did some research on the person that I believe may be Stongtower and I cannot find ANYWHERE that he was ever in the military. I don't know why he keeps bringing up his "military training". I also found the person that I believe may be his brother. He ran a church in 2000. I think it was very small and short lived. Thst may be were the religious aspect of his posts come from. I still wish I knew what his agenda is. It seems he definately wants to assert himself into these cases. He is always daring the suspects to contact him and even leaves his phone number. The question is "why"?

Bringing this over, from Sebastian.  Good points, great question.... Why?? 

There may be some truths to the town of McCleary, weaved in with all the weirdness in the messages.  Sorting thru it all may be difficult at best.  Finding which is truth and which isn't....... well, yeah, perhaps impossible. 

Interesting to read some of his other messages re other missing folks in the area.  One was nearly word for word to one message he had re Lindsey, just the town and names were different.  Heh. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

<snipped>

I was not able to find anymore. I did some research on the person that I believe may be Stongtower and I cannot find ANYWHERE that he was ever in the military. I don't know why he keeps bringing up his "military training". I also found the person that I believe may be his brother. He ran a church in 2000. I think it was very small and short lived. Thst may be were the religious aspect of his posts come from. I still wish I knew what his agenda is. It seems he definately wants to assert himself into these cases. He is always daring the suspects to contact him and even leaves his phone number. The question is "why"?

There may be some truths to the town of McCleary, weaved in with all the weirdness in the messages.  Sorting thru it all may be difficult at best.  Finding which is truth and which isn't....... well, yeah, perhaps impossible. 

Interesting to read some of his other messages re other missing folks in the area.  One was nearly word for word to one message he had re Lindsey, just the town and names were different.  Heh. 

[/quote
Hi Wyks,
I am starting to wonder if he just wants to make contact with the POI's. Perhaps he admires them? I know some SO's would never kill a child and some SO's actually think that the child wants what they bring upon them. They think they TRULY love children. I don't think this is the case with him as one of his criminal records was for sexual violence. Maybe he found God and is trying to change his ways? I highly doubt it.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

<snipped>

[/quote
Hi Wyks,
I am starting to wonder if he just wants to make contact with the POI's. Perhaps he admires them? I know some SO's would never kill a child and some SO's actually think that the child wants what they bring upon them. They think they TRULY love children. I don't think this is the case with him as one of his criminal records was for sexual violence. Maybe he found God and is trying to change his ways? I highly doubt it.
i doubt it as well.  im in the thought that its a tactic...kinda like 'i care about missing children, i won't do anything bad ever again, im on your/their side'  when it might actually be---'tell me how you do it so i can do it later'.  i don't understand how finding god has anything to do with molesting children.  good/bad does not change regardless of religion.  he's getting off on the idea that he is trying to help but he knows he's not helping.   he's lurking and it's almost as good.  one part of me says erase this thread 'cause if he is lurking, its just feeding his ego.  the other part of me says PUT IT ALL out there and let the people who 'know' know what hes doing and when he is doing it....aka-this dude is a complete wack-job with an agenda.  BUT..the more he is out there the more he can be watched.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »

sorry sebastian....oop

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 09:45:29 PM »

sorry sebastian....oop

Hi Mama,
I have not seen any new posts in the last couple of days. Maybe someone had a talk with him? Believe it or not, I think he might be married. I just hope they do not have kids! OMG!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »

http://digg.com/users/OREGONCOASTFLUS

Cryptic man has a site now.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »

http://digg.com/users/OREGONCOASTFLUS

Cryptic man has a site now.
holy comoly.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 10:38:11 PM »

ATTENTION KING COUNTY/SEATTLE RESIDENTS: OPERATION FIND COPYCAT KILLER TO GARY LEON RIDGWAY; GREEN RIVER KILLER; CONTACT DNA/BPU AT (253) 831-8429-www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com-5303 Pacific Hwy E. PO Box 159/SUBJECT OF THE DAY; DID NICOLE PIETZ FALL PREY TO THE COPYCAT KILLER?

POSTED: DNA/DESKTOP NETWORKING AIRWAVES: BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT: SUBJECT/COPYCAT KILLER:

[D]id you know that there are 151 Dead Women in the Greater Puget Sound Area? If you do the math, & you Subtract the 48 Victims that Gary Leon Ridgway Admitted to, that still leaves over 100 Un-accountable Women.  BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. Did you know that the Good Book States that anyone who messes with GOD'S little Children is Doomed? You should'nt do that. Nicole Pietz was Strangled, & that Fit's the Victim & Preditor Profile of the Copycat Killer. By the way Randy Dean Achziger, 'Your Being Profiled. Turn Yourself in now, or Risk Dealing with BPU, now Contracted to DNA. When BPU Invokes their Due Process right under the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution when making a "Citizens Arrest," if it take BPU 4 Seconds to Detain a Preditor, they took 3 Seconds too long. Thanks or the Covert Training Uncle Sam. DNA/BPU is not Convinced that you Abducted & Murdered Mistey Copsey in 1991, as she was trying to make her way home to Spanaway from the Puallup Fair. DNA/BPU would Especially like to fing "RHEUBAN SCHMIDT" from Union St., last known Tacoma Address, in Connection with Mistey Copsey. Do yourself a Favor Schmidt, & turn yourself in to LE/Law Enforcement, or Risk dealing with BPU. When DNA/BPU makes up their minds to find someone, they get found, that's why they pay us. When DNA/BPU takes on a Profile of a Preditor, 'They always see the job through. Rheuban Schmidt, are you feeling lucky today? Well are you? DNA/BPU is Actively looking for the "INDEX KILLER," along with King Counties COPYCAT KILLER. It's Entirely possible that the slew of Dead Women that are turning up in Pierce County may be the Work of the DES MOINES COPYCAT SERIAL KILLER, WHO, BY THE WAY, IS A CONVICTED PROBLEMATIC PERSON OUT OF PIERCE COUNTY. From 144th to 216th, where Nicole Pietz's nude strangled body was recovered at 144th to the PP/Problematic Person's Suspected Address on 216th & Pacific Highway S., that's only about 72 Blocks apart. The body dump sight here was Extremely close to "Ground Zero," the location Coined when the largest Percentage of Ridgway's Victims went Missing. THE COPYCAT KILLER IS AS GOOD AS FOUND.  DNA/BPU IS NOW OFFERING A $18.000 Reward FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO HER PREDITOR'S JOURNEY TO THE STATE PENN:   Anyone with Information about Nicole's Abduction & Subsequent Murder, is asked to phone DNA/BPU at (253) 831-8429-polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com--Help DNA/BPU Lock on to her Preditor, & DNA/BPU will Lobby Their U.S. State Senator to Expedite a "Probable Cause Search Warrent! ATTENTION; Western Washington Residents, Want Results? Contact DNA/BPU who through their new Cyber-Computor,. DNACOMPUTOR., can Access a Politician that can 'Produce Results. Did you know that the FBI'S Profile of Gary Leon Ridgway was all Wrong? If Washington State Residents are counting on the next 'Serial Killer Taskforce to remove him from Society, Their Fooling Themselves. A Conservative Estimate puts the Serial Killer's in operation today at 200. Other Accounts as high as 500. Did you know that when a 'Serial killer is under Extreme Stress, they can change their MO at the drop of a hat. In other words, "NOBODY IS SAFE." DNA/BPU is Currently in Hot Pursuit of the COPYCAT SERIAL KILLER TO THE GREEN RIVER KILLER. GARY LEON RIDGWAY. Need Someone Found? Contact BPU. Need someone Identified? Contact BPU. Want the Truth? Contact BPU. Need to locate a Runaway? Contact BPU. Neen a Cold Case Solved? Contact BPU.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.