April 18, 2024, 08:46:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397071 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1020 on: October 26, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »

Have a good night Trimm, glad the little one is callling you, hope you get to see him and your granddaughter this weekend  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: October 26, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

Bud's Girl I didn't realize you lost a child. You and Trimm have my deepest sympathies, and respect for being so strong  an angelic monkey  Thank-you for saying I'm strong, at one point in my life I was, I haven't been for a long time, I just keep on going that is all. I respect people that can go through traumatic experiences and have the ability to come out the other side and survive, I have no idea how it is possible, but I admire your strength.  an angelic monkey My thoughts and prayers.

I didn't know either, BUDS GIRL.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: October 26, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »

Bud's Girl I didn't realize you lost a child. You and Trimm have my deepest sympathies, and respect for being so strong  an angelic monkey  Thank-you for saying I'm strong, at one point in my life I was, I haven't been for a long time, I just keep on going that is all. I respect people that can go through traumatic experiences and have the ability to come out the other side and survive, I have no idea how it is possible, but I admire your strength.  an angelic monkey My thoughts and prayers.

I didn't know either, BUDS GIRL.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1023 on: October 26, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »

I am having a heck of a time moving around this site today and tonight so I am going to play some Wii for awhile with the husband - I hope you all have a good night and sleep well.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: October 26, 2009, 09:03:29 PM »

I was trying to stay up until JSM came home. I know someone will be here to leave the light on for her.

Good Night, Monkeys.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: October 26, 2009, 09:06:32 PM »

I don't know,Fanny.After my son died,I knew I had been in the pits of pure hell.I am not going back.I just try to do the best I can with the other 4 grandkids,and I know little Aiden is not in pain anymore.   an angelic monkey
You just have to roll with what comes,whether you like it or not.   

Trimm, I didn't know you had lost a son.  I've been there too. I hate it when people say time heals.  It doesn't heal, it simply forces us to endure.   I'm very sorry you've lost a grandchild also, you really are a strong woman.  I missed his picture but I can imagine the sweetness.   I only have one grandchild, wish I had a house full !

TRIMM, is one amazing woman.  an angelic monkey

I think we are all pretty amazing.   an angelic monkey
I'm off to watch a movie.See you monkeys in the morning.   an angelic monkey
Oh,sidekick is on the phone now.   an angelic monkey

Good night, TRIMM. Blow a kiss to the sidekick for me.  an angelic monkey

That little scamp just wanted to brag about beating a brand new game I haven't even got to play yet.He says he teach me.   
I keep getting knocked out of the cage,but wanted to tell you    and also they say Misty is on a bus to TN where her Grandma is.What if she just goes poof?
Anyway,I am really going to watch tv now.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: October 26, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »

I am having a heck of a time moving around this site today and tonight so I am going to play some Wii for awhile with the husband - I hope you all have a good night and sleep well.  an angelic monkey

'Nite.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: October 26, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »

Have fun 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: October 26, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »

I was trying to stay up until JSM came home. I know someone will be here to leave the light on for her.

Good Night, Monkeys.    an angelic monkey
Good Night Fanny and Trimm  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: October 26, 2009, 09:56:54 PM »

I need to go to bed also, see you in the morning, need to take my dad to airport  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1030 on: October 26, 2009, 10:34:26 PM »

Evening Monkeys. Just got home from work. Nothing like a evening without my monkey friends. This was supposed to be a "short" meeting. Oh no, not at all. So I am going to try and catch up and then get to bed. I should have left Josef at school. Anyways if you don't see me bright and early, don't worry too much. That means I slept in. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: October 26, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »

Evening Monkeys. Just got home from work. Nothing like a evening without my monkey friends. This was supposed to be a "short" meeting. Oh no, not at all. So I am going to try and catch up and then get to bed. I should have left Josef at school. Anyways if you don't see me bright and early, don't worry too much. That means I slept in. 

You're just getting home?  You must be really tired.  I hope you got something to eat, and you can catch up on some reading and go to bed soon.  What a long day....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: October 26, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »

Fanny, just to let you know. I don't get out much either. I am not a social person so that is one of the reasons. Most of my family are very social and it drives them crazy that I can be in a room with a bunch of women (friends of my mom and sister) and I just sit there and say nothing. That is when my panic attacks happen. I think my problem is more being shy and basically having nothing in common with these people. There isn't much I could chit chat with them about unless they read up on missing persons cases or watch figure skating. Other than that I am left to just sit and wish I was somewhere else. I also have a problem at Mass. I leave my house 30 minutes early, so I can get an inside aisle seat (we have chairs not pews). I hate it when someone wants me to move over to the inside, I usually let them pass and get to the inside seats. I did one time at a different church get shoved to the middle and about passed out.

Don't feel like you are alone in this, mine is not so much getting out of the house, but just being with people I don't know. I can have a laugh at work, cut up with my doctors and coworkers, the cafeteria ladies love me, but if it comes to striking up a conversation with someone I don't know, I freak out. I'm sure it isn't the same thing you are going through. I just wanted you to know that I share your problem. Not to the same extent but just wanted you to know you are not alone. I gotta shut up now, because I am trying to read back before I go to bed.

Love you my pumpkin butt!!! You gonna change it into a Christmas ornament for the holiday season? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: October 26, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

You're just getting home?  You must be really tired.  I hope you got something to eat, and you can catch up on some reading and go to bed soon.  What a long day....
Hi Muffy, yes just getting home, long day, very tired. Got there at 7:30 am and left at 9:00 pm, then had to get Josef at daycare. It only happens every other month, but this time it lasted longer than usual. Thanks for asking and I hope I get caught up soon so I can go to bed. Weather is awful here tonight.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: October 26, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

Hi Muffy, yes just getting home, long day, very tired. Got there at 7:30 am and left at 9:00 pm, then had to get Josef at daycare. It only happens every other month, but this time it lasted longer than usual. Thanks for asking and I hope I get caught up soon so I can go to bed. Weather is awful here tonight.

We've had some bad weather in Texas lately, haven't we?  Glad you are in for the night.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: October 26, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

I'm Sorry you are feeling so badly Fanny. Please know I am here if you need anything. I won't be here tonight because of the stupid meeting, but hope and pray that I get out early so I can get in the cage tonight. 

Thanks JSM, I knew that already that you would be here. I am safe and snug here now.  an angelic monkey

I know you hate these meetings. Start coughing really loud, and maybe they will dismiss early. 
I tried to ask them to postpone it because it is raining. No Dice they said. 

Turn your heater up high in your car and get your self really hot and sweaty.When you walk in they will beg you to leave.   
Thats funny Trimm. I was trying to post but in walked one of my bosses. He promised me the meeting would last only til 6:30. Boy was he wrong. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: October 26, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »

We've had some bad weather in Texas lately, haven't we?  Glad you are in for the night.   an angelic monkey
Yes we have Muffy. I hope you are safe and snug in your bed. I am about to be there in about two minutes. I hope you haven't had the horrible rain we have had. It is dreary and depressing. Glad to have all my monkeys here to keep me happy. PS, I haven't seen any of your bumble bee kin folk around lately. I hope the cold weather ran them off. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: October 26, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

Trimm and Buds Girl I don't know what to say about the loss of you children. I can't fathom the thought of losing Josef, much less a child. God Bless you both and my prayer are with you.

No Rose Sorry, but I just want to say, I am glad my jeans are too tight right now. I would hate for Josef to chase a cat and me run so fast my britches started to fall down. Someday I will tell you the story about my ex BF's son, chasing a calf that got out of the pasture. If we had a video camera we would have one AFV for that one.  Monkey Devil! Also, tell your dad that he needs to stay away from the elderly cougars at the senior center and no nekkid shuffleboard.

Tevye and KatGram The big breast C is devastating, but curable. My grandmother was a 30 + year survivor (back in the day when there wasn't much of a cure) and my BFF is into her 6th year cancer free. So with all my prayers, you will be fine once all the treatments are done. I just know it.

Scarey Get those migraines taken care of, just remember hormones can be a factor in them. At least they were with me when I had hormones. Luckily I am hormone free!!

Sleep well my friends. I am up way past my bedtime but just wanted to say hello and catch up as much as I can.

I am off to see what is going on in Elizabeth's thread, but I doubt I will keep my eyes open.

Night nite, see y'all tomorrow. JSM 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1038 on: October 27, 2009, 02:56:09 AM »

Monkey Friends, I am always getting here late to catch up on what is happening in your world. Wow, yesterday was a tough one. It just reminds me that this world has it's heartache and sorrows and we never really never know what another is going through. So I come here to read and laugh a little, cry a little and pray a lot. I believe that no matter how bad the circumstance God can cause good to come from it. Your heartaches are not without meaning, although you may not see that right now. You don't know the good that will come from these trials. You may be the one and only blessing that someone experiences this day. The way you care for and support each other is such a beautiful thing. I am reminded that everyone I encounter is fighting some kind of battle. My prayer is that I make their load a little lighter when I can.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: October 27, 2009, 07:20:27 AM »

Monkey Friends, I am always getting here late to catch up on what is happening in your world. Wow, yesterday was a tough one. It just reminds me that this world has it's heartache and sorrows and we never really never know what another is going through. So I come here to read and laugh a little, cry a little and pray a lot. I believe that no matter how bad the circumstance God can cause good to come from it. Your heartaches are not without meaning, although you may not see that right now. You don't know the good that will come from these trials. You may be the one and only blessing that someone experiences this day. The way you care for and support each other is such a beautiful thing. I am reminded that everyone I encounter is fighting some kind of battle. My prayer is that I make their load a little lighter when I can.

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.