April 26, 2024, 04:19:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397598 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: October 27, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »

My neighbor across the breezeway has a dog that has issues like Josef. It barks at him on the balcony.

Josef and I were coming upstairs from the back, I heard her and the dog coming down from the front and Joe was just looking at the ducks in the pond. All of a sudden I hear her yell at the dog and it is coming towards us up the stairs, she was locking the door and didn't have the leash on the dog. Fight or flight kicked in, I flighted  dragging Joe up the stairs. All I could think of was get keys out of my pocket and get inside. The dog never made it up the stairs but my heart was beating, I was shaking, Josef was looking at me like "how did you run that fast upstairs without breaking a toe"  Monkey Devil!  She was so sorry I told her it was no problem, Joe did that to me one time too.  All I could think of is how would I break the two apart if the started fighting four floors up. So Josef and I got inside and I had to calm down, I think he was more pizzed he couldn't look at the ducks in the pond and thought he was in trouble. So I think I will be calling it a night, but I want to check Leroy's thread before I go to bed.

Night Monkeys. JSM 

Good Night JSM.  an angelic monkey

Never a dull moment! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: October 27, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »

I have a rat in my yard, it comes from my neighbors yard, and walks my fence. I put in a report to the association, the man with the rat hotel is here now. He is insisting that he puts the rat hotel, which is rather big, on my fence tied to my neighbors tree. I told him the rats are in their yard, put the traps there, we argued back and forth, with me explaining I will not take a chance of it falling and my dog eating the poison. This went on for awhile, I finally stuck my head in the door, and told my husband to talk to this dumb f@ck and explain that it isn't going on my fence. My husband told him we will take the bird feeder down, and that was the only way we could get him out of our yard. I am just speechless, I really don't know how much more of this stress I can take, I really don't, I had to take another xanax, and now I'm going to eat, and hope I fall asleep at the table. And that doesn't even include waiting to hear if my dad landed safely, and my son in law ruining the car because of Road Rage. A big truck rammed into the car three times  Sure hope everyone has a good night.
  I'm so sorry No Rose, you day has been awful. I hope you get some rest, your dad lands safely and if the HOA isn't going to do something about the rats, I'm sure Trimm will loan you a .22 to take care of them. (the rats not the HOA).

Please, just don't do like that guy I saw on cops and ride around on a bicycle in front of the HOA guy's house drunk. I haven't received my Christmas bonus yet, so I can't bail you out of jail. 

No Rose I am so sorry your day is going bad.  You could always tell him that he can not feed poison to the rats as they are from planet cheese and you can not feed them poison or water during daylight hours or the spaceship will come get him.     Oh man I think I need better drugs rightnow.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1282 on: October 27, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

NRCG,go to your room.Take Zoe with you,and get in the bed and chill.
I'd take a Xanax myself right now if I had one.I am taking Digger and Taco to watch some SyFy...it's not nearly as scary as real life.The Anthonys haven't made a movie yet.      

Leroy I hope you get some rest too.   
JSM,kiss Joseff the farting dog for me.
My throat still hurts,so I took a muscle relaxer...that's all I had til I go to the Hawt Dr.I'll just knock myself out.   
Nite Trimm, taking Josef the farting, diarrhea pants dog outside right now. I hope you feel better in the morning.
Does Mr Josef still have the diarrhea? Poor baby, he must have eaten something that didn't agree, or he is nervous about something  an angelic monkey
Nah he is fine now. I shouldn't have left the bedroom door open last night I was so tired. I think they fed him last night not knowing he can't eat regular dog food and it was too rich for his belly. He is fine now. Thanks for asking No Rose. 
  That's good, and thanks for the tips for the rat man, I swear we couldn't get the fool out of our yard. He must have been sniffing way to much poison over the years    My dad called from Milwaukee all in a panic that our friend wasn't there to pick him up. I told him he needed to wait for another half hour and she will be there. She told him around 8:30 and so we called her and sure enough she just got to the airport. So I'm relieved he landed safely, and he told me he took a wheelchair and got help, I hope he didn't lie to me about that. I seriously need to go lay down and watch tv, I'm exhausted from another fun filled day  Hope you all have a great night.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: October 27, 2009, 09:39:42 PM »

I just want to share my day topper.  Son gives me a notice from school district that they have been hit by H1N1 or a very strong seasonal flu.  New health measures have kicked in and if you have any symptoms of being sick you get isolated from everyone in the school till you get out of there.  They could not have sent this out last week when there were 6 kids sick from my daughters class?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: October 27, 2009, 09:41:19 PM »

NRCG,go to your room.Take Zoe with you,and get in the bed and chill.
I'd take a Xanax myself right now if I had one.I am taking Digger and Taco to watch some SyFy...it's not nearly as scary as real life.The Anthonys haven't made a movie yet.      

Leroy I hope you get some rest too.   
JSM,kiss Joseff the farting dog for me.
My throat still hurts,so I took a muscle relaxer...that's all I had til I go to the Hawt Dr.I'll just knock myself out.   
Nite Trimm, taking Josef the farting, diarrhea pants dog outside right now. I hope you feel better in the morning.
Does Mr Josef still have the diarrhea? Poor baby, he must have eaten something that didn't agree, or he is nervous about something  an angelic monkey
Nah he is fine now. I shouldn't have left the bedroom door open last night I was so tired. I think they fed him last night not knowing he can't eat regular dog food and it was too rich for his belly. He is fine now. Thanks for asking No Rose. 
  That's good, and thanks for the tips for the rat man, I swear we couldn't get the fool out of our yard. He must have been sniffing way to much poison over the years    My dad called from Milwaukee all in a panic that our friend wasn't there to pick him up. I told him he needed to wait for another half hour and she will be there. She told him around 8:30 and so we called her and sure enough she just got to the airport. So I'm relieved he landed safely, and he told me he took a wheelchair and got help, I hope he didn't lie to me about that. I seriously need to go lay down and watch tv, I'm exhausted from another fun filled day  Hope you all have a great night.

Sleep well and God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 27, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »

I have a rat in my yard, it comes from my neighbors yard, and walks my fence. I put in a report to the association, the man with the rat hotel is here now. He is insisting that he puts the rat hotel, which is rather big, on my fence tied to my neighbors tree. I told him the rats are in their yard, put the traps there, we argued back and forth, with me explaining I will not take a chance of it falling and my dog eating the poison. This went on for awhile, I finally stuck my head in the door, and told my husband to talk to this dumb f@ck and explain that it isn't going on my fence. My husband told him we will take the bird feeder down, and that was the only way we could get him out of our yard. I am just speechless, I really don't know how much more of this stress I can take, I really don't, I had to take another xanax, and now I'm going to eat, and hope I fall asleep at the table. And that doesn't even include waiting to hear if my dad landed safely, and my son in law ruining the car because of Road Rage. A big truck rammed into the car three times  Sure hope everyone has a good night.
  I'm so sorry No Rose, you day has been awful. I hope you get some rest, your dad lands safely and if the HOA isn't going to do something about the rats, I'm sure Trimm will loan you a .22 to take care of them. (the rats not the HOA).

Please, just don't do like that guy I saw on cops and ride around on a bicycle in front of the HOA guy's house drunk. I haven't received my Christmas bonus yet, so I can't bail you out of jail. 

No Rose I am so sorry your day is going bad.  You could always tell him that he can not feed poison to the rats as they are from planet cheese and you can not feed them poison or water during daylight hours or the spaceship will come get him.     Oh man I think I need better drugs rightnow.
     I sure hope you and your daughter feel better tomorrow, maybe you will have to go to the doctor for better drugs. I'm almost afraid to go to the doctor, you have to be afraid what you will get from being in the waiting room.    Maybe a good night's sleep will help also  an angelic monkey  JSM, I have had to break up two fights with Zoe and dogs that have gotten off their leashes, not fun, because no matter what you do you just know you are going to get bit trying to break up the fight  And once they start it gets serious 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: October 27, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »

Hi TRIM. JSM et al.  Why is it when a dog has to pass gas he lines himself up so that his rear is pointing in your direction?  I've just about been anesthetized tonight with Charlie doing that.  But I love him anyway.  He was thrown out by the side of the road when he was a pup and I got him from a shelter.  He's a great dog. Alright, a little smelly, but still a great dog.

I live just 30 miles or so from Knoxville where that trial is taking place.  I have a friend whose husband is a homicide detective in Knoxville and she keeps trying to tell me what those barbarians did to that young couple and I keep stopping her.  I did read in the Knoxville paper that the autopsy pics were so terrible that an assistant DA fainted when she saw them.  The first defendant tried got a guilty verdict but life in prison because he had a bad childhood.  Nuts.  This scum defense attorney tried to convince the jury that these young people were broke and begging for money to buy gas when they both worked two jobs and had money as well as bank accounts.  Apparently there were several attempts to trash the victims and the parents of one of the victims approached the defense atty. in the hall and spoke harshly to him, and actually I would probably have my hands around his throat.  The judge admonished the parents (of course, although he allowed the trashing) and told them that he would bar them from the courtroom if there were a repeat. As far as I know the jury is out now, but I don't usually watch the local news. I hope that this animal gets the death penalty.  He doesn't deserve to live one minute longer.  Don't mean to insult animals.  They don't actually do things like this.

My friend's husband who is a homocide detective found the body of a man we went to grammar school with.  He had been dead in his the car several days.  I wouldn't let her tell me about him either.  I was in love with his brother when I was about eight.  I left the area many years ago and returned from PA when my husband retired.  It's so funny to know people for 60 years or so.  Just yesterday I got a note in Classmates from a woman who was my best friend in third grade.

Why am I rambling?  Just wanted to say hi to all and to tell all of you who are sick or have other problems that things always get better.  Agoraphobia is as terrible thing.  My mother had it for years and it really affected my childhood.  Of course it wasn't even recognized as an illness then and there was no treatment for it.  But even without treatment, she overcame it and was fine until her death some years ago at 85.  So there is hope and there is now treatment and medicine to help.  It actually translates as "Fear of the marketplace."  I think my mom felt safe at home and just couldn't bring herself to go outside our back yard except with my dad to the grocery store and places that she absolutely had to go.  I never remember her even going to my school.  My older sister stood in for her when it was necessary that a family member be at school with or for me.  So I know how bad it is and I understand.  It can and will get better.

Prayers and hopes for all sick monkeys. 

'Night.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: October 27, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

I just want to share my day topper.  Son gives me a notice from school district that they have been hit by H1N1 or a very strong seasonal flu.  New health measures have kicked in and if you have any symptoms of being sick you get isolated from everyone in the school till you get out of there.  They could not have sent this out last week when there were 6 kids sick from my daughters class?
Wow, this is certainly turning into a huge problem, a school in Illinois had to close because of so many sick kids 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: October 27, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »

Babybear, prayers to you and I sure hope you have a good evening  an angelic monkey Yes, things always get better,sometimes one loses sight of that. I have never had a dog that passed gas, an occasional little bout but nothing major, how funny, even Zoe hardly burps, once in a great while. Maybe she is Miss Manners    Have a great evening everyone 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1289 on: October 27, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys just wanted to stop in and catch up - I had a busy day at work today and when I did peek in I kept getting booted. 

NoRose I hope you have a restful night you need it after weeks of having your dad there and then the latest events - relax, take a deep breath and try to settle down - I have had days or weeks like that in my life when you think it will never end but it does and I hope things calm soon.

Sorry I missed you JSM I am glad you got in without the dogs tangling with each other - that would have been scary. 

I am going to try to catch up a bit and then hit the hay - my husbands sis and her hubby are coming for the weekend so I have been busy getting bedding washed and keeping things cleaned up around here. 

Sleep well Monkeys.  I am going to post a few Halloween pics that my Grama sent me in an email today - very cute.  Enjoy.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: October 27, 2009, 09:56:09 PM »

For NoRose, JSM and other German Shepherd owners............

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: October 27, 2009, 09:59:37 PM »

Trimm - you must be putting Digger to work modeling 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: October 27, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »

Trimm - are you putting Digger to work modeling?   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: October 27, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »

A few more cute ones

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »

Baby Bear I tried to find a farting dog for you but couldn't. I love reading your posts. God Bless you.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: October 27, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »

Northern Rose I love all your pictures - the rubics cube - wow.  I hope you and your daughter feel better soon.  Rest easy  an angelic monkey

Good night

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: October 27, 2009, 11:16:46 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2348.msg997756#msg997756

Please pray for Jaliek. an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: October 28, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »

I was just up late and lit a candle for Jaliek.  an angelic monkey

I try to do it every day, because it means so much to you. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: October 28, 2009, 01:32:40 AM »

Good Night for real tonight.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 28, 2009, 05:58:04 AM »

American Pie "The Day The Music Died" Don McLean
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aEWLZaaGF9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aEWLZaaGF9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.