March 29, 2024, 03:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 396114 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1700 on: October 29, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »

I took this with my cell phone to send to the girl that worked at doggie daycare, since she won't be there to see him tomorrow. Poor Josef even knows something is wrong, he is just laying on his pillow.  
What a sweetie    Hopefully it will be alright JSM  an angelic monkey  Good Night everyone, not feeling the best, so going to take a bath and lay down, hope everyone has a good evening.
Thanks No Rose, I am shivering right now so I think  a bath is in order too. Sleep well and hope you feel much better in the morning and kiss Zoe for me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1701 on: October 29, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »

I don't know where Tevye is.I missed her.   
If I wake up late you'll know my cough meds knocked me out........it'll never happen.     Digger won't allow it.   
I is here, just late. Had to recover from my BD yesterday. I did too much, lifted my grandchildren who both weigh way over 10lbs, each, and stayed up too late. Then today I did a bunch of housework, so I'm kinda dragging today.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1702 on: October 29, 2009, 10:07:27 PM »

I took this with my cell phone to send to the girl that worked at doggie daycare, since she won't be there to see him tomorrow. Poor Josef even knows something is wrong, he is just laying on his pillow.  
What a cute little devil!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1703 on: October 29, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »

If I wake up late you'll know my cough meds knocked me out........it'll never happen.     Digger won't allow it.   
I is here, just late. Had to recover from my BD yesterday. I did too much, lifted my grandchildren who both weigh way over 10lbs, each, and stayed up too late. Then today I did a bunch of housework, so I'm kinda dragging today.

Good evening Tevye,
Late Happy Birthday. Glad you had a good day with family. Even as tried as you got I bet you loved every minute with the family. Get some rest and have a good day tomorrow. God Bless an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: October 29, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

I just got a text from one of the girls at the Pet Lodge. The one girl that has taken care of Josef for years was let go the other day.    I am so upset. I want to go up there right now and throw a tantrum, but they called police on someone last night for getting beligerant over their cat's vet bill. I don't think my mom would bail me out of jail for throwing a fit. 

When he had his teeth cleaned and his temp wouldn't come up from the anesthesia, she crawled in the cage with a blanket to warm him up. She loves him probably more than her own dogs. I can't believe this has happened.

Why did they let her go? I'm so sorry JSM. 
IDK Fanny. I am going to speak with the office manager about it tomorrow. To me she and the girl that texted me were their best employees. I am just beside myself right now. When he was boarding while I was on vacation, she would go up to work and check on him. She is the one person that I have always said if anything happens to me, she would inherit Josef because I know he would always be loved. Not too many people in this world love him like she and I do. 

Quick question before you go to the office manager.  Do you think the girl that texted you might get in trouble for texting that to you?  Is there [/b]any other way you can act like you found out, besides outing the girl that texted you?  She might be seen as a troublemaker for texting you.  She probably needs her job, and you don't want her to get called on the carpet or lose her job too.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: October 29, 2009, 11:34:34 PM »

Sorry I haven't been here all night. Things got interesting on Elizabeth Olten's thread, and I got engrossed. I will see you all in the morning.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: October 30, 2009, 05:50:38 AM »

I and Love and You- The Avett Brothers
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mrsgIEBwIZM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/mrsgIEBwIZM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: October 30, 2009, 06:04:45 AM »

Tevye,Happy "late" Birthday   

The BEATLES Birthday Song
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MjF1bG5LUcs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MjF1bG5LUcs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

I found where I wrote down your Birthday....in Sidekicks little notebook,in his lockup box.It was quite safe.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: October 30, 2009, 06:07:36 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P93cI_u1mng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/P93cI_u1mng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 30, 2009, 06:18:15 AM »

Tevye   

October 28  October 28  October 28  October 28  October 28  October 28

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1710 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:42 AM »

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: October 30, 2009, 08:44:28 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: October 30, 2009, 09:17:56 AM »

What a cute little devil!!
Thanks Tevye

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1713 on: October 30, 2009, 09:21:24 AM »

People of all ages came out to honor the memory of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten of St. Martins, Missouri, on Wednesday afternoon. If they didn’t attend the service at Concord Baptist Church, they stood along Horner Road near the entrance to Hawthorne Memorial Gardens, where she was laid to rest.

Meanwhile, an as yet unidentified 15-year-old neighbor girl sits in jail, charged with her murder. Her attorney, Kurt Valentine, said Elizabeth’s death has put Jefferson City in turmoil. “In the local high school, friends of both sides have been getting into arguments and had fights over this case,” he said. Quite clearly, a lot of people seem to know the girl’s identity.
She was arrested last Friday after leading authorities to Elizabeth’s body, police said. Hundreds of people had searched the area last week after she disappeared. The Cole County Sheriff’s Department said she was well concealed in heavy woods and foliage.
On Tuesday, I received an e-mail that proffered information and a trail for me to follow. As an inquisitive sort of guy, I did just that. What I found was the name of the girl who now sits behind bars and a photograph of her from an Internet social site called SingSnap that bills itself as “the biggest, baddest and best singing community in the world.”

If you Google SingSnap, it says that it’s “a free online karaoke community where you can sing and record from a large variety of karaoke songs and comment on other karaoke enthusiast’s” material.
Of course, that led me to her profile by searching for her screen name. She has been a SingSnap member since October 22 of 2007 and she’s made a total of 8 recordings. The profile includes her name.
This placed me in a perplexing situation. Should I reveal her name or not? In a unanimous 1979 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the First Amendment protects the rights of journalists to use the names of minors in stories deemed newsworthy as long as the information is lawfully obtained and reported truthfully. In the case of Smith v. Daily Mail, the court struck down a West Virginia law that had been previously used to prosecute two newspapers from the state that printed the name of a 14-year old junior high school student who allegedly shot and killed a 15-year old classmate.
OK, I guess that protects me – sort of – but I just received an e-mail from a concerned reader who cautioned, “Nancy Grace has her picture and her name also and she stated she is not allowed to disclose any of it by law until she goes to court and is deemed to stand trail as an ADULT. You can be in some serious trouble over this, why would you want to put yourself in that situation for a ’story’ on a blog?”

Because of these mixed signals, I was not going to reveal her name, but news is now leaking, so I will compromise. I will give you her SnipSnap screen name, along with other social sites she belongs to. Here, I’ll tell you her first name is Alyssa. If you are interested, look for yourself.
A month ago, Alyssa wrote a tweet on her Twitter account. A tweet is a post or status update on the microblogging service. She goes by the name alyssadailene. This was the entry dated September 28: “this is all i want in life; a reason for all this pain.”
On September 9, she wrote, “encompass’d with a thousand dangers; weary, faint, tremblinng with a thousand terrors; i in a fleshly tomb, am buried above grounnd. – william cowper”
She also has private Facebook and Myspace accounts. On Facebook, her name is, well, her real name. On Myspace, she goes by alyssaheartsyou<3.
Several bits and pieces of information, whether factual or not, have surfaced online and in rumor mills. In one text, an alleged friend wrote, “She told my friend that she wanted to commit a murder to see if she could get away with it” and, “She told this to many kids at her school”.
The messages continued…

it was her sisters best friend
she killed her little sisters best friend

Word also leaked that she had not only planned it, she dug the grave the week before. All names have been removed.

can you see this
im here saddened ..
ok
yes I can see the chat, but not NG
I have this information only cus I have actually talked to the murderer online sitting at my ex gfs house
shes on Singsnap as Wolf_Heart
there is a picture of her there too
She planned the murder
my friend Jennifer told me all of it this afternoon
she lives there
her boyfriend helped her bury the body
she told someone she did it for fun
shes a monster
no not really
parents are ?
Allysas mom is a drug abuser
She lives with her grandmother
She should get the chair
that grandmother must be beyond herself with emotions too
imagine her little sister
oh absolutely
it was Allysas little sisters best friend
that grandmother must be beyond herself with emotions too
imagine her little sister
oh absolutely
it was Allysas little sisters best friend
It was a murder plain and simple
she killed her to see if she could get away with it
I’ve sent you a private message.
Oh BS….. 15 yr olds know right from wrong !!!…..they can’t get away with saying a 15 yr old is not compitent to stand trial !!

she slit the girls neck and wrists according to my source

When I called the Cole County Sheriff’s Department yesterday, I was told that the deputy in charge is Colin Murdick. He was in a meeting and chose not to talk to me. Instead, I was instructed to e-mail him the information I had received, which I did, minus the sender’s address. I wrote a nice letter explaining to him that I, in no way, wanted to hinder the investigation by revealing anything still left unpublished. Here was his entire response:

No comment
Rather terse. Anyway, please feel free to look around for more information. In the meantime, this is a picture of the alleged suspect from SingSnap. I covered her eyes. Remember, whoever committed this heinous crime has not been officially named yet. The girl behind bars will remain there until November 18, when a judge will decide whether to charge her as an adult or not. Until then, she is still a minor and only a suspect.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: October 30, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »

I didn't know it was your Birthday yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from JSM and JOSEF! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 30, 2009, 09:27:01 AM »

I just got a text from one of the girls at the Pet Lodge. The one girl that has taken care of Josef for years was let go the other day.    I am so upset. I want to go up there right now and throw a tantrum, but they called police on someone last night for getting beligerant over their cat's vet bill. I don't think my mom would bail me out of jail for throwing a fit. 

When he had his teeth cleaned and his temp wouldn't come up from the anesthesia, she crawled in the cage with a blanket to warm him up. She loves him probably more than her own dogs. I can't believe this has happened.

Why did they let her go? I'm so sorry JSM. 
IDK Fanny. I am going to speak with the office manager about it tomorrow. To me she and the girl that texted me were their best employees. I am just beside myself right now. When he was boarding while I was on vacation, she would go up to work and check on him. She is the one person that I have always said if anything happens to me, she would inherit Josef because I know he would always be loved. Not too many people in this world love him like she and I do. 

Quick question before you go to the office manager.  Do you think the girl that texted you might get in trouble for texting that to you?  Is there [/b]any other way you can act like you found out, besides outing the girl that texted you?  She might be seen as a troublemaker for texting you.  She probably needs her job, and you don't want her to get called on the carpet or lose her job too.  JMHO
Yes Muffy, I am just going to play stupid and ask where the girl has been, so that way I will let the boss will have to tell me. I was thinking the same thing last night, as what you just posted. Thanks for looking out for me and the other girl that texted me.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: October 30, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »

CC You look adorably cute this morning.  Monkey Devil!

Thanks for bringing over what Marinadedave posted. It was pretty interestign.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1717 on: October 30, 2009, 09:32:03 AM »

Good Morning,  and Happy Birthday Tevye   an angelic monkey                That girl that killed Elizabeth is way beyond disturbing, but I have a feeling she will plea out, and she will be put in somekind of mental ward, she will not get the proper punishment, hope I'm wrong 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1718 on: October 30, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - Hope everyone is having a good day - I am off at noon today woo hoo!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 30, 2009, 09:44:16 AM »

I didn't know it was your Birthday yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from JSM and JOSEF! 

I feel like snake poop.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.