April 19, 2024, 10:12:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397146 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1980 on: November 01, 2009, 02:09:19 PM »

Sure is a quiet day today. Hope everyone is having a good day. Trimm, I sure hope your little grandson is feeling better  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1981 on: November 01, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »

Hi everybody. We're having a lazy day today. Spending some quality time with the guys in my life, so I'm just passing through and hope everyone is having a good Sunday, and enjoying the extra hour today.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1982 on: November 01, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »

Sure is a quiet day today. Hope everyone is having a good day. Trimm, I sure hope your little grandson is feeling better  an angelic monkey
Yeah pretty quite. I went to church at noon and couldn't figure out why my hands were shaking and I was getting dizzy. I guess could be all I had for dinner were 2 mini kitkats and one for breakfast plus 4 20 oz diet cokes.  Anyways, left church had lunch, went to the rink, stupid hockey tournement started late, so I came home to chill.

Hope your day is going well No Rose. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1983 on: November 01, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »

Hi everybody. We're having a lazy day today. Spending some quality time with the guys in my life, so I'm just passing through and hope everyone is having a good Sunday, and enjoying the extra hour today.   
Hey Fanny. Glad your Sunday is going well. I am tired and want to go to bed right now. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1984 on: November 01, 2009, 06:13:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Last night just before midnight my 21 yr old son calls hubby/his step dad on his cell to tell him he had been having chest pains all day, took some Advil, slept, took some more Advil then fainted while laying down watching a movie.  Hubby tells him to get his g/f to take him into emergency.  Of course he did not phone the house phone cause he knew I would go to the hospital to make sure he was there and if not drag him there and stay with him.  Hubby told me about the call and I slept 0 all night as I was so upset.  After 8 hours in hospital and a ECG and chest xrays they sent him home with a collapsed lung, told him to come back tomorrow for more xrays or come back if he is having problems breathing or faints again.  I asked if he did not call the house cause he thought I would over react and he said "yes, I knew if you knew you would be at the hospital all night just like when I was in the truck that rolled."

So I am exhausted, a bag of nerves, and have been cooking comfort foods that he likes all day that I just sent his older brother to bring to him.  He lives with his dad (aka x hubby commonly referred to as doorknob) who I know will not look after him.  His attitude is that the minute he turned 18 he was an adult so he can look after himself.  I want him to stay with us until he gets better but doubt that will happen.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1985 on: November 01, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

Yeah pretty quite. I went to church at noon and couldn't figure out why my hands were shaking and I was getting dizzy. I guess could be all I had for dinner were 2 mini kitkats and one for breakfast plus 4 20 oz diet cokes.  Anyways, left church had lunch, went to the rink, stupid hockey tournement started late, so I came home to chill.

That sure could be, hope you eat a good dinner. Just got home from the store, just deciding about supper, hungry and not hungry at the same time. Bought some egg nog, my favorite, that's when I know the holidays are coming.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1986 on: November 01, 2009, 06:22:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Last night just before midnight my 21 yr old son calls hubby/his step dad on his cell to tell him he had been having chest pains all day, took some Advil, slept, took some more Advil then fainted while laying down watching a movie.  Hubby tells him to get his g/f to take him into emergency.  Of course he did not phone the house phone cause he knew I would go to the hospital to make sure he was there and if not drag him there and stay with him.  Hubby told me about the call and I slept 0 all night as I was so upset.  After 8 hours in hospital and a ECG and chest xrays they sent him home with a collapsed lung, told him to come back tomorrow for more xrays or come back if he is having problems breathing or faints again.  I asked if he did not call the house cause he thought I would over react and he said "yes, I knew if you knew you would be at the hospital all night just like when I was in the truck that rolled."

So I am exhausted, a bag of nerves, and have been cooking comfort foods that he likes all day that I just sent his older brother to bring to him.  He lives with his dad (aka x hubby commonly referred to as doorknob) who I know will not look after him.  His attitude is that the minute he turned 18 he was an adult so he can look after himself.  I want him to stay with us until he gets better but doubt that will happen.

an angelic monkey  I can just imagine how you are feeling, I sure hope you can convince him to come to your home so you can take care of him. I cannot believe the hospital sent him home, I'm shocked, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I hope you are feeling better yourself  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1987 on: November 01, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

Northern, that is awful news. I can't believe they sent him home so early. I am very glad he called your husband instead of you. No reason for you to kill yourself getting to the hospital. My prayers are with your son and you for your worries. Maybe other son can bring him home to you tonight. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1988 on: November 01, 2009, 06:27:42 PM »

That sure could be, hope you eat a good dinner. Just got home from the store, just deciding about supper, hungry and not hungry at the same time. Bought some egg nog, my favorite, that's when I know the holidays are coming.
I brought home leftover Chinese food, so I will have a good supper. I love Zoe's new avatar. I saw the picture of her in Brandi's thread. Zoe is adorable. I love egg nog!! When I used to cook, that is what I would use to make French Toast instead of yucky eggs and milk. The egg nog makes the toast very rich and tasty. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1989 on: November 01, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »

Zoe looks great, Brandi did such a wonderful job, and her eyes are blinking also  I saw you requested Josef maybe to be an Indian, how cute would that be? I don't know how to take pictures and put them on the computer, so I asked my daughter to take some more of Zoe, so Brandi will have a couple more pics to work with for Christmas. I feel so behind the times, with pictures and cell phones and everything, I mean I know how to take a pic and then have it developed at the store, but I have no idea how to take a pic on the cell phone and download it. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1990 on: November 01, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »

French toast made with egg nog sounds great  I bought vanilla egg nog, never had that before, it's good. I have to watch how much I drink because I could drink it until it is all gone, and that wouldn't be good 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1991 on: November 01, 2009, 06:50:02 PM »

NORTHERN, I am so sorry. You sounded so happy after you nice Halloween outing last night that I just knew you were enjoying your day today.  I know you are worried to death. I will pray with you.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1992 on: November 01, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »

Zoe looks great, Brandi did such a wonderful job, and her eyes are blinking also  I saw you requested Josef maybe to be an Indian, how cute would that be? I don't know how to take pictures and put them on the computer, so I asked my daughter to take some more of Zoe, so Brandi will have a couple more pics to work with for Christmas. I feel so behind the times, with pictures and cell phones and everything, I mean I know how to take a pic and then have it developed at the store, but I have no idea how to take a pic on the cell phone and download it. 
No Rose, don't feel bad. I have the hardest time working my cell phone, sending pictures, etc. I still have a hard time posting pictures here on SM. I have never been a good photographer. That is a talent that my dad has and wasn't passed on to me. My baby sister got that talent. I'm glad because my Dad and sister make money doing sports photography and they are very good at it.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1993 on: November 01, 2009, 07:27:03 PM »

French toast made with egg nog sounds great  I bought vanilla egg nog, never had that before, it's good. I have to watch how much I drink because I could drink it until it is all gone, and that wouldn't be good 
I haven't had vanilla egg nog. Sounds yummy. It is so rich, it hurts my belly.  Try making french toast with it, it is so easy and yummy!!!! Dunk the bread into the egg nog, fry it in the pan then you are done!  I'm giving cooking tips, oh no, what is the world coming too?  Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1994 on: November 01, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

I haven't had vanilla egg nog. Sounds yummy. It is so rich, it hurts my belly.  Try making french toast with it, it is so easy and yummy!!!! Dunk the bread into the egg nog, fry it in the pan then you are done!  I'm giving cooking tips, oh no, what is the world coming too?  Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1995 on: November 01, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »

I know it is poor form to post and run, but I am real busy with avatars. I wanted to let No Rose that she has another avatar ready and JSM ...there is one for you too. I am still working on more for you! If Sweetmorgan ever reads this, there is one for you also in my thread!

Please forgive me for parting right away.

Back to the grindstone for me. Wink

And hello everyone! Happy November!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1996 on: November 01, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »

Just got done with supper, and saw this, I will try that, even I can make french toast  I think
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1997 on: November 01, 2009, 08:09:17 PM »

I know it is poor form to post and run, but I am real busy with avatars. I wanted to let No Rose that she has another avatar ready and JSM ...there is one for you too. I am still working on more for you! If Sweetmorgan ever reads this, there is one for you also in my thread!

I'll go check
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1998 on: November 01, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »

Hiya Muffy. I like that smiley. Sorry, I don't have egg nog or a frying pan, maybe No Rose can cook you some french toast up! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1999 on: November 01, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

Thank You Brandi!!  You are wonderful!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.