April 25, 2024, 12:45:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397555 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »

Fanny, No Rose and Mission, it is horrible what happens/happened with priests before all this mess came out. I can't imagine what is was like for my friend's brother that it happened to. 

I know at the seminary here, now the guys go through a complete background check, mental health checks and most of the guys don't make it through the first four years. It isn't because they are perves but more because they aren't cut out to be a priest.  an angelic monkey
And logically many, many more good priests than bad, and it makes me upset when many people lump the bad with the good.
  an angelic monkey Yep No Rose, you said it better than I ever could.

I hope you are doing well with your new meds. Kiss Zoe for me tonight. I am about to turn in after I eat my frozen pizza. Josef is on his "pillow" I really need to get him a dog bed, but I can't find one in leopard print. Plus if anyone knew he had a leopard print dog bed, they would think he was "effeminate" 
I don't see many leopard print beds in a large size. Have a good evening and hug Mr Josef  an angelic monkey
I can't find a big one No Rose, that is why he has a leopard print pillow that is the meant for a terrier, but he cuddles up on top of it. Mr Josef is hugged and ready for bed.  an angelic monkey Sleep well and have a good one.  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »

Just came by to say good night and wishing all the monkeys a peaceful evening. I am so upset over Elizabeth Olten I need to step away. 

God Bless and Good Night
Good Night to you Northern. You have done a swell job keeping up links and stuff. I only wish I could be as smart as you monkeys. I pray they find her safe. I am so sick of children going missing. It breaks my heart. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

Just came by to say good night and wishing all the monkeys a peaceful evening. I am so upset over Elizabeth Olten I need to step away. 

God Bless and Good Night
I know Northern, and something is off with Elizabeth's case, I just don't know. Have a good evening, I'm going to check the other threads and go watch the Brady Bunch, I hate to say, but I have always loved that show 
ME TOO No Rose. I love it too! Always have and not ashamed to say it!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #203 on: October 22, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »

Mission  an angelic monkey  And being that I was born and raised a Catholic I'm well aware of all the covering up that has been done. When my mom was a child at Catholic school a child died at the hands of a nun, and it must have been taken care of with the family somehow because charges were never filed. Some of those nuns when I was a kid, could be awfully mean, I was thrown against a blackboard in 7th grade, something I will never forget 

I remember Danny (the one who was murdered) and his sister who is a dear friend of mine tell stories about the mean nuns when we were kids - who would have thought Danny would be taken at the hands of a priest 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »

Good night to all my sweet monkey mates.  an angelic monkey

My brain is so full, and my mind is so confused. 

This is all just about too much to absorb. 

I won't even say maybe tomorrow will be better. I will just say we will prop each other up again. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »

God Bless and Good Night
I know Northern, and something is off with Elizabeth's case, I just don't know. Have a good evening, I'm going to check the other threads and go watch the Brady Bunch, I hate to say, but I have always loved that show 

I never watched the Brady Bunch, although I do like Florence Henderson.  But I did and still do watch Andy Griffith.  What can I say?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »

JSM,Fathima post with transcripts.   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5843.new#new

This is sooooo wrong!!! In a minor situation I think about my children when I was married to a Jehovah's Witness for 10 yrs....(no offense to the religion just the way my PHYCHO/CHILD MOLESTING ex-husband was masked/protected  by the elders of this religion.....)

Sorry...by NO means do I mean what happened in my family situation was it MINOR to my children!!!!   Night all an angelic monkey

I'm sorry to hear that Monkey Munk - the churches are very good about hiding that important information.  I could tell you a long story but to make it short I lost a best friend - murdered by a priest because he found him out as a molestor and was going to the church and the authorities with it.  They have covered this stuff up for years.  I am glad he is your ex and hope he didn't wreak to much damage to your kids.  an angelic monkey

Oh, Wow MISSION. Like I said, we all have a story. 

Sad story Fanny - he was murdered in the family owned and operated business, a funeral home of all places.  The parents and family are pillars in the community and spent I'm sure thousands and thousands of dollars supporting the church......they are good people.  Interesting read when you have a moment. This happened in the town I was born and raised in in Wisconsin.

http://www.crusadeagainstclergyabuse.com/

Wow Mission That is so sad. We had a pervy priest here that the bishop knew was molesting kids, so he sent him from my old parish to the parish where my Dad lived at the time. The boys families in both parishes sued the Diocese and got gazzillions. I hope your friend's  family got something for the loss of their loved ones.  an angelic monkey

And that is exactly what they would do - move the molesters from one parish to another.  Unfortunately Danny's family never sued for money - they wanted no money they wanted the Diocese to fully disclose the names of those who abused and to stop the cover up - they lost in court but they continue to fight, they fight to hold them accountable - they have even gone to Washington, met with the Diocese, and many other things in their quest to stop the abuse and the cover ups.  They do this with their own money and time - they are an incredible family who want to put an end to this abuse against children.  They are very near and dear to my heart.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »

Sad story Fanny - he was murdered in the family owned and operated business, a funeral home of all places.  The parents and family are pillars in the community and spent I'm sure thousands and thousands of dollars supporting the church......they are good people.  Interesting read when you have a moment. This happened in the town I was born and raised in in Wisconsin.

http://www.crusadeagainstclergyabuse.com/

OMG!!! I have heard a lot of the stories, but I have never heard this one. It is the worst. When this all started coming out, my son's were both grown. I was on the road by this time, and away from them quite a bit. I made it a point to go home and find them both, separately and sat them down alone. I asked them to be honest with me. We lived right next door to the church and it was the center of our existence when my kids were growing up.

There were so many priests that were friends with us, and one in particular that we all loved took them to the movies and to swim and I was having horrible thoughts. Many times I would wake up, and he would be swinging in our swing we had in our back yard with our cat in his lap petting her. I suddenly had doubts. Serious doubts. Both of my sons swore to me looking into my eyes that no Priest, not our favorite one, no priest had ever done anything to either of them. I know by this time they would have told me the truth. We have had "the talk" several times since, so I am convinced. I am ashamed of the thoughts that I had, because the priests I am talking about were really wonderful, caring people, and we loved them.

I have to say that this whole thing has shaken my faith, and I have struggled with it many years. I even quit going to church for quite some time, until my hubby wanted to go to confession after many years, and so we went to our local parish, and we attend mass again. We met the local priests, but there is still a holding back which I am trying to overcome.

Like I said, everyone has a story, and that is just one of mine.  an angelic monkey
Never be ashamed of your thoughts - you are a good parent for what you did - refusing to turn a blind eye.  Thank you for sharing that story with me Fanny - to many parents think that because it is a priest there is no need to worry - quite the opposite. I am going to share your wisdom and forthright with my friend - if only more were as concerned and aware as you were. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »

These past couple of days have been horrible.I want to crawl under my bed.   
I'm lurking around for a little while and then I am getting my fur babies and hiding under the cover.   

I hope tomorrow is a better day.   an angelic monkey
These past few have been horrible Trimm. I am heating up the oven to cook a pizza and will go to bed in a bit.

My "stalker" asked if he could run Josef, I said sure go ahead, Josef took off, and they ran about 20 yards, then Josef dead stopped. I am glad he didn't cut in front of the guy, because he would have tripped over Josef. The guy started laughing and said we know who this dog belongs too. Just thought you might like to have a laugh, I know we all need one. Sleep well.

And I am glad he belongs to you JSM.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2009, 10:13:53 PM »

Fanny, No Rose and Mission, it is horrible what happens/happened with priests before all this mess came out. I can't imagine what is was like for my friend's brother that it happened to. 

I know at the seminary here, now the guys go through a complete background check, mental health checks and most of the guys don't make it through the first four years. It isn't because they are perves but more because they aren't cut out to be a priest.  an angelic monkey
And logically many, many more good priests than bad, and it makes me upset when many people lump the bad with the good.
  an angelic monkey Yep No Rose, you said it better than I ever could.

I hope you are doing well with your new meds. Kiss Zoe for me tonight. I am about to turn in after I eat my frozen pizza. Josef is on his "pillow" I really need to get him a dog bed, but I can't find one in leopard print. Plus if anyone knew he had a leopard print dog bed, they would think he was "effeminate" 
I don't see many leopard print beds in a large size. Have a good evening and hug Mr Josef  an angelic monkey
I can't find a big one No Rose, that is why he has a leopard print pillow that is the meant for a terrier, but he cuddles up on top of it. Mr Josef is hugged and ready for bed.  an angelic monkey Sleep well and have a good one.  JSM

Leopard print huh - I love it - maybe we need get some material and make him one 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2009, 10:15:48 PM »

Good night to all my sweet monkey mates.  an angelic monkey

My brain is so full, and my mind is so confused. 

This is all just about too much to absorb. 

I won't even say maybe tomorrow will be better. I will just say we will prop each other up again. 

Good night Fanny - you are right about so much to absorb - it blows my mind what is happening to our kids - it makes my stomach hurt. Sleep well 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

God Bless and Good Night
Good Night to you Northern. You have done a swell job keeping up links and stuff. I only wish I could be as smart as you monkeys. I pray they find her safe. I am so sick of children going missing. It breaks my heart. 

Good night Northern and JSM if you left too - good night to you and Josef 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »

God Bless and Good Night

I never watched the Brady Bunch, although I do like Florence Henderson.  But I did and still do watch Andy Griffith.  What can I say?

I still watch Andy Griffith too Babybear, I miss those old shows - there is nothing on tv today that even compares 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2009, 10:27:24 PM »

God Bless and Good Night
I came back and had to comment. I don't have brothers and sisters so for me it was sort of a fantasy show, wishing that I had that. I always wanted to be Marcia 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2009, 10:29:44 PM »

Mission  an angelic monkey  And being that I was born and raised a Catholic I'm well aware of all the covering up that has been done. When my mom was a child at Catholic school a child died at the hands of a nun, and it must have been taken care of with the family somehow because charges were never filed. Some of those nuns when I was a kid, could be awfully mean, I was thrown against a blackboard in 7th grade, something I will never forget 

I remember Danny (the one who was murdered) and his sister who is a dear friend of mine tell stories about the mean nuns when we were kids - who would have thought Danny would be taken at the hands of a priest 
Horrible, no words, just horrible, I'm very sorry. Some were as mean as could be, but I also had some nuns that were very kind. I had some not so nice things said to me because I didn't have no siblings, go figure. What could I do about that?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »

God Bless and Good Night

Are you kidding , I love the Andy Griffith show, watch it everyday. I love Leave it to Beaver, the Munsters, Gilligan's Island, I Love Lucy, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, Dick Van Dyke Show, All in the Family, I could go on and on and on 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: October 22, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »

God Bless and Good Night
I came back and had to comment. I don't have brothers and sisters so for me it was sort of a fantasy show, wishing that I had that. I always wanted to be Marcia 

Awww I didn't realize you have no siblings NoRose.......I can see why you liked the Brady Bunch - I loved that show too.  I am sure it is more difficult as you get older to not have a brother or sister to share things with esp taking care of your dad.  You have a sister in me - I just wish I could be there to help you with things.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 22, 2009, 10:37:20 PM »

God Bless and Good Night

Are you kidding , I love the Andy Griffith show, watch it everyday. I love Leave it to Beaver, the Munsters, Gilligan's Island, I Love Lucy, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, Dick Van Dyke Show, All in the Family, I could go on and on and on 
And we cant forget Carol Burnett 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 22, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

Everyone still kickin in here?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 22, 2009, 11:38:46 PM »

Everyone still kickin in here?

I was just over at Somer's thread and my head is about to explode - time for bed - sweet dreams  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.