April 26, 2024, 08:28:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397637 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2320 on: November 04, 2009, 10:24:35 AM »

Morning JSM - How are you doing today? I hope your earache is gone! 
It is gone, I took some advil and it went away. Hope you are doing well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2321 on: November 04, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »

Good morning Everyone!!

I like ur new autum look there Mission!!!

Sorry i missed ya last night JSM, didnt realize u were talking to me 

Hey Trimm, Hows ur morning goin?? i thought of you last night! i took peanut for a walk, and it made me think of you for some reason! i really should take her more often...im a poopy mommy 
Hey Scarey, no prob about last night.  an angelic monkey

Josef makes me want some of my ggma's apple pie mmmmmmmmmm
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2322 on: November 04, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »

just read up about those 3 college girls, pretty sad  especially hearing what one dad and the team mates had to say...

isnt the smartest thing to do if you hit water is to start rolling down ur window and undoing ur seat belt?? just curious, not that if it ever happened id remeber or be calm enough 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2323 on: November 04, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »

Good morning Everyone!!

I like ur new autum look there Mission!!!

Sorry i missed ya last night JSM, didnt realize u were talking to me 

Hey Trimm, Hows ur morning goin?? i thought of you last night! i took peanut for a walk, and it made me think of you for some reason! i really should take her more often...im a poopy mommy 
Hey Scarey, no prob about last night.  an angelic monkey

Josef makes me want some of my ggma's apple pie mmmmmmmmmm
Apple pie sounds good. Right now I am starving and could eat anything.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2324 on: November 04, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

Glad to hear that - earaches are terribly painful.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2325 on: November 04, 2009, 10:33:53 AM »

Blink has a new post on Morgan Harrington.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/03/morgan-harrington-case-are-police-closing-in/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2326 on: November 04, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »

18 Holes with O'Bama

http://www.ktlkfm.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=ktlk_skin.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/29783/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/29783/3359/richmedia/16_Tons_%2818_Holes%29.mp3?CCOMRRMID=34903907&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=MINNEAPOLIS-MN&NG_FORMAT=talk&NG_ID=KTLK1003FM&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=3359&SERVER_NAME=www.ktlkfm.com&SITE_ID=3359&STATION_ID=KTLK-FM&TRACK=18_Rounds_with_Obama_Parody

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2327 on: November 04, 2009, 10:38:14 AM »

Thank you Trimm 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2328 on: November 04, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »

just read up about those 3 college girls, pretty sad  especially hearing what one dad and the team mates had to say...

isnt the smartest thing to do if you hit water is to start rolling down ur window and undoing ur seat belt?? just curious, not that if it ever happened id remeber or be calm enough 
Your right, but unfortunately with power windows, not maybe always work, that is why if you live by water and chances of this happening, you should always keep something to break your window with, actually there is something on the market to purchase for this. But I can't imagine how one can keep calm, that has always been my biggest fear of dying, to be in a car just like what happened to these girls and their little dog, very sad. Hope your new medications are working 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2329 on: November 04, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »

Another one of my many PSAs, as required to keep my memebership in Scared Monkeys

http://www.howcast.com/videos/117114-How-To-Escape-a-Car-Sinking-in-Deep-Water

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2330 on: November 04, 2009, 10:46:23 AM »

thank-you, I've been reading about this case on three forums, and I got to say, something isn't right, those friends, something going on, the pieces of the puzzle are not connecting for me at all.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2331 on: November 04, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »

Glad to hear that - earaches are terribly painful.  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Thanks Mission.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2332 on: November 04, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »

Your right, but unfortunately with power windows, not maybe always work, that is why if you live by water and chances of this happening, you should always keep something to break your window with, actually there is something on the market to purchase for this. But I can't imagine how one can keep calm, that has always been my biggest fear of dying, to be in a car just like what happened to these girls and their little dog, very sad. Hope your new medications are working 

I do think they are working, my only prob is they are pretty expensive, so munkey munk talked to the pharmacist last night and he had same issue, so he uses celexa, says it works the same and has a generic therefore much cheaper....

So i am going to talk to my dr about trying that next time i go. Thanks for asking    How are you lately??
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2333 on: November 04, 2009, 10:54:23 AM »

Another one of my many PSAs, as required to keep my memebership in Scared Monkeys

Thanks CC that was....comical, haha informaitonal but made me laugh
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2334 on: November 04, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »

NoRose,when I was about 6yrs old my aunt was just started high school.She was in the band and her best friend was a cheerleader.I loved watching them practice,memorizing all their moves and chants.One night my aunt got sick and decided not to go to a game.The best friend and her mom and 2 others left for the game.It was very foggy.They came upon a bridge that was out and drove over into the river.Workers on the site had forgotten to set up the road closed signs that evening.
I was crushed.One girl survived.The other 3 drowned.It took a days to find my cheerleader friend.The other 2 were found in the car.I will never forget asking my Dad everyday about that cheerleader.When they pulled her from the river she still had her uniform intact and her charm bracelet my aunt had given her.I never got over that.How could you not totally freak out?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2335 on: November 04, 2009, 11:00:50 AM »

I do think they are working, my only prob is they are pretty expensive, so munkey munk talked to the pharmacist last night and he had same issue, so he uses celexa, says it works the same and has a generic therefore much cheaper....

So i am going to talk to my dr about trying that next time i go. Thanks for asking    How are you lately??
How strange, am asking the doctor tomorrow when I go see him about Celexa  I've done some reading up on it, and JSM has used it in the past, so I'm going to see if he thinks it will work.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2336 on: November 04, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »

NoRose,when I was about 6yrs old my aunt was just started high school.She was in the band and her best friend was a cheerleader.I loved watching them practice,memorizing all their moves and chants.One night my aunt got sick and decided not to go to a game.The best friend and her mom and 2 others left for the game.It was very foggy.They came upon a bridge that was out and drove over into the river.Workers on the site had forgotten to set up the road closed signs that evening.
I was crushed.One girl survived.The other 3 drowned.It took a days to find my cheerleader friend.The other 2 were found in the car.I will never forget asking my Dad everyday about that cheerleader.When they pulled her from the river she still had her uniform intact and her charm bracelet my aunt had given her.I never got over that.How could you not totally freak out?   
How horrible and I'm sure you never got over that  an angelic monkey  I can't imagine not freaking out, I have such a fear of water and being in a car, which comes from one time when I was little and a bridge and my dad was driving, and well we were okay, but I always wondered about that. Just the thought sends shivers through me. Even with an implement to break a window, how could one even think about that while you are scared to death?  Just horrible
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2337 on: November 04, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »

How strange, am asking the doctor tomorrow when I go see him about Celexa  I've done some reading up on it, and JSM has used it in the past, so I'm going to see if he thinks it will work.

This pharmacist (a male) who munkey talked to says he started on lexapro (the one im taking) and it worked but after insurance is like $89 for one month supply. so he switched to celexa, the generic, and take half of one a day and if he has a bad day or knows its going to be a bad day he takes a whole one.

so i am game to try it
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2338 on: November 04, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »

Thanks for the PSA, it was very interesting.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2339 on: November 04, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »

Good Lord - they forgot the signs?  What a costly mistake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.