April 24, 2024, 08:06:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397469 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2340 on: November 04, 2009, 11:10:16 AM »

Lexapro is covered on my insurance, wow, that is really expensive for a prescription    Going to walk Zoe, and think about Morgan's case. There is something so off on that case, can't stop thinking about it. And want to be careful what I say, so not to offend anyone. I have my thoughts, but sometimes it is best to not say them. That case is haunting me 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2341 on: November 04, 2009, 11:13:38 AM »

Another one of my many PSAs, as required to keep my memebership in Scared Monkeys

http://www.howcast.com/videos/117114-How-To-Escape-a-Car-Sinking-in-Deep-Water

CC what ya roasting over that fire 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2342 on: November 04, 2009, 11:16:29 AM »

just read up about those 3 college girls, pretty sad  especially hearing what one dad and the team mates had to say...

isnt the smartest thing to do if you hit water is to start rolling down ur window and undoing ur seat belt?? just curious, not that if it ever happened id remeber or be calm enough 
Your right, but unfortunately with power windows, not maybe always work, that is why if you live by water and chances of this happening, you should always keep something to break your window with, actually there is something on the market to purchase for this. But I can't imagine how one can keep calm, that has always been my biggest fear of dying, to be in a car just like what happened to these girls and their little dog, very sad. Hope your new medications are working 

NoRose,when I was about 6yrs old my aunt was just started high school.She was in the band and her best friend was a cheerleader.I loved watching them practice,memorizing all their moves and chants.One night my aunt got sick and decided not to go to a game.The best friend and her mom and 2 others left for the game.It was very foggy.They came upon a bridge that was out and drove over into the river.Workers on the site had forgotten to set up the road closed signs that evening.
I was crushed.One girl survived.The other 3 drowned.It took a days to find my cheerleader friend.The other 2 were found in the car.I will never forget asking my Dad everyday about that cheerleader.When they pulled her from the river she still had her uniform intact and her charm bracelet my aunt had given her.I never got over that.How could you not totally freak out?   

Good Lord - they forgot the signs?  What a costly mistake.

Oh yeah.The husband and little sister got some kind of settlement.I can't remember how much...I wish I could.No amount could replace a Mom and sister. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2343 on: November 04, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »

Mission, Now that's good.  Woo-Hoo---NJ and VA.

Good morning Monkeys.  It's as beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2344 on: November 04, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »

just read up about those 3 college girls, pretty sad  especially hearing what one dad and the team mates had to say...

isnt the smartest thing to do if you hit water is to start rolling down ur window and undoing ur seat belt?? just curious, not that if it ever happened id remeber or be calm enough 
Your right, but unfortunately with power windows, not maybe always work, that is why if you live by water and chances of this happening, you should always keep something to break your window with, actually there is something on the market to purchase for this. But I can't imagine how one can keep calm, that has always been my biggest fear of dying, to be in a car just like what happened to these girls and their little dog, very sad. Hope your new medications are working 

NoRose,when I was about 6yrs old my aunt was just started high school.She was in the band and her best friend was a cheerleader.I loved watching them practice,memorizing all their moves and chants.One night my aunt got sick and decided not to go to a game.The best friend and her mom and 2 others left for the game.It was very foggy.They came upon a bridge that was out and drove over into the river.Workers on the site had forgotten to set up the road closed signs that evening.
I was crushed.One girl survived.The other 3 drowned.It took a days to find my cheerleader friend.The other 2 were found in the car.I will never forget asking my Dad everyday about that cheerleader.When they pulled her from the river she still had her uniform intact and her charm bracelet my aunt had given her.I never got over that.How could you not totally freak out?   
what a horrible story Trimm. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2345 on: November 04, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »

Good Morning...well it's almost morning.  an angelic monkey

I just woke up, haven't even had coffee. I had a bad time going to sleep last night, so hubby let me sleep, and had just brought me a  cup a coffee and orange juice. I told you all that he's a sweet man and a good hubby. Haven't read back yet but I am happy about the elections last night. Not really happy with republicans either, but at least O got a kick in the chin. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2346 on: November 04, 2009, 11:29:03 AM »

Lexapro is covered on my insurance, wow, that is really expensive for a prescription    Going to walk Zoe, and think about Morgan's case. There is something so off on that case, can't stop thinking about it. And want to be careful what I say, so not to offend anyone. I have my thoughts, but sometimes it is best to not say them. That case is haunting me 

Yea that case is very strange......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2347 on: November 04, 2009, 11:40:49 AM »

I just woke up, haven't even had coffee. I had a bad time going to sleep last night, so hubby let me sleep, and had just brought me a  cup a coffee and orange juice. I told you all that he's a sweet man and a good hubby. Haven't read back yet but I am happy about the elections last night. Not really happy with republicans either, but at least O got a kick in the chin. 

He was at a Miley Cyrus concert last night.He ain't scared.   
They act like this is no big deal...wrong!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2348 on: November 04, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »

I know.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2349 on: November 04, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »

Yes it is a good day and that song was hilarious.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2350 on: November 04, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »

I know.   
And speaking about Miley Cyrus    Pantera/Metallica does not attract the Miley Cyrus crowd, if drugs aren't involved somewhere/somehow with this case, I will be stunned.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2351 on: November 04, 2009, 11:58:06 AM »

I know.   
And speaking about Miley Cyrus    Pantera/Metallica does not attract the Miley Cyrus crowd, if drugs aren't involved somewhere/somehow with this case, I will be stunned.

Me too.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2352 on: November 04, 2009, 12:04:12 PM »

I know.   

Me too.
I'm trying to be very careful how I say things. But sometimes these kids that come from prominent families, that are strict and demanding, those kids are the ones that are more rebelious. My freshman year at Catholic High School, I sure saw that first hand 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2353 on: November 04, 2009, 12:06:11 PM »

I know.   

“I get thawed out and find out that my company has turned into this!”

~ Walt Disney on Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2354 on: November 04, 2009, 12:32:07 PM »

I know.   

Good One CC

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2355 on: November 04, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

Good Lord - they forgot the signs?  What a costly mistake.

Oh yeah.The husband and little sister got some kind of settlement.I can't remember how much...I wish I could.No amount could replace a Mom and sister. 

You got that right no amount of money can give them what they lost 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2356 on: November 04, 2009, 12:36:35 PM »

Mornin Fanny I am glad you slept in - your hubby is definitely a sweetie.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2357 on: November 04, 2009, 12:38:32 PM »

Hi Bearly - it is a beautiful day.  Sorry I missed you 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2358 on: November 04, 2009, 12:43:26 PM »

I know.   

My son has always been a Walt Disney (the man) fan, and has read every book he could ever find about him. He was quite a moral person, and very family oriented. He has said many times how disappointed he would be in the turn that the Disney Corporation has made. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2359 on: November 04, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »

Mornin Fanny I am glad you slept in - your hubby is definitely a sweetie.  an angelic monkey

The 18 hole of Golf for Obama song you posted was funny too.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.