April 24, 2024, 01:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397426 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/
White House Loses Bid to Exclude Fox News From Pay Czar Interview
The Obama administration on Thursday tried to make "pay czar" Kenneth Feinberg available for interviews to every member of the White House pool except Fox News. But the Washington bureau chiefs of the five TV networks decided that none of their reporters would interview Feinberg unless Fox News was included.

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009           

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2009, 10:22:30 AM »

Good Morning JSM, CC and Trimm

Morning Green Eyes, how you liking this weather. It is supposed to rain again this weekend. 

Morning JSM  I can handle the cool weather kind of. I am so done with the rain. Gee we had 4 inches here with the last one. Aren't the lakes full yet? Our trees over night Tuesday started turning colors and loosing their leaves. 
I am done with the rain too. I noticed last night the leaves are turning on some trees at my apartments.  That means Fall is coming.

'Fall' v. 'Autumn'

It is a common mistake to believe that American 'Fall' and the English 'Autumn' are equivalent. However:

In America, Fall begins with the Autumnal Equinox (around 23rd September), whereas The English Autumn is defined as starting 17 days after the beginning of Eton College's Winter Term.  In the old days, this enabled the posh kids to have their valet collect enough conkers ahead of the townies.  Stupid Americans can't cope with words with more than one syllable so they have to use fall instead of autumn.  In New Zealand, It is Spring, so it doesn't matter.

Autumn is a very common season which often comes after Summer, before Winter and both before and after Spring. It could be seen as coming before Summer, if "Autumn" refers to this year and Summer to the next. In the same way, "Autumn" can come after Winter if Winter refers to this year and "Autumn" to the next.

It has been proven statistically that approximately 25% of a year could be regarded as "Autumn".

The order of seasons is generally Spring -> Summer -> Autumn -> Winter -> Spring...etc, but today, with the Greenhouse Effect it is becoming harder and harder to tell.

CC, what are you drinking already this morning. Any kid knows its called FALL because leaves FALL off the trees.  More coffee please!

The piano has been drinking, not me.

You play the piano at Hooters????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2009, 10:24:03 AM »

The Obama administration on Thursday tried to make "pay czar" Kenneth Feinberg available for interviews to every member of the White House pool except Fox News. But the Washington bureau chiefs of the five TV networks decided that none of their reporters would interview Feinberg unless Fox News was included.

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009           

Maybe the other bureau chiefs are beginning to realize it could happen to them too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2009, 10:24:28 AM »

Morning Green Eyes, how you liking this weather. It is supposed to rain again this weekend. 

Morning JSM  I can handle the cool weather kind of. I am so done with the rain. Gee we had 4 inches here with the last one. Aren't the lakes full yet? Our trees over night Tuesday started turning colors and loosing their leaves. 
I am done with the rain too. I noticed last night the leaves are turning on some trees at my apartments.  That means Fall is coming.

'Fall' v. 'Autumn'

It is a common mistake to believe that American 'Fall' and the English 'Autumn' are equivalent. However:

In America, Fall begins with the Autumnal Equinox (around 23rd September), whereas The English Autumn is defined as starting 17 days after the beginning of Eton College's Winter Term.  In the old days, this enabled the posh kids to have their valet collect enough conkers ahead of the townies.  Stupid Americans can't cope with words with more than one syllable so they have to use fall instead of autumn.  In New Zealand, It is Spring, so it doesn't matter.

Autumn is a very common season which often comes after Summer, before Winter and both before and after Spring. It could be seen as coming before Summer, if "Autumn" refers to this year and Summer to the next. In the same way, "Autumn" can come after Winter if Winter refers to this year and "Autumn" to the next.

It has been proven statistically that approximately 25% of a year could be regarded as "Autumn".

The order of seasons is generally Spring -> Summer -> Autumn -> Winter -> Spring...etc, but today, with the Greenhouse Effect it is becoming harder and harder to tell.

CC, where do you come up with this stuff?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2009, 10:26:25 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/23/pelosi-reportedly-lacks-votes-robust-public-option/
Pelosi Reportedly Lacks Votes for 'Robust Public Option'
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly lacks the votes to pass a "robust public option," the most far-reaching of three forms of a public option House Democrats are mulling to overhaul the nation's health care system.

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: October 23, 2009, 10:27:45 AM »

Good Morning everyone.   Buds Girl, thank-you, I have to go get blood work done and see the doctor again, and I don't know if my thyroid is being checked on the blood work, but I will ask the doctor about my thyroid. I appreciate that. 

That was one of the test my doctor gave me when I went the other day, and he had to up my thyroid meds. I've taken them for years. If your thyrod isn't right, it can sure make you feel sluggish. I hope you'll feel better soon. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #266 on: October 23, 2009, 10:28:57 AM »

'Fall' v. 'Autumn'

Ancient Chinese secret

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/23/pelosi-reportedly-lacks-votes-robust-public-option/
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly lacks the votes to pass a "robust public option," the most far-reaching of three forms of a public option House Democrats are mulling to overhaul the nation's health care system.

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Well, ain't that just a cryin' azz shame. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2009, 10:30:27 AM »

'Fall' v. 'Autumn'

Ancient Chinese secret

You are a Chinese piano player at Hooters with a secret???

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2009, 10:31:46 AM »

Good morning monkeys ya know, I was all excited today, I got up early (rare unless I have chit to do on a weekend) and had enough time to do my hair and my make up and I was ready a lil early and early to work! I'm like oh yea I kick a$$ gonna be a great day!!

Boy was I wrong! My stupid work computer has some viruses, my background was gone and some program I never even heard of is runnin scans sayin some weird name thing is trying to steal my credit card info!!

So I am freakin out tryin to fix it...

One of the guys calls and needs a purchase order number and my computer is like screw u I'm doin whatever I want...

So I had to get on munkey munks puter and take care of that.

So I call r comp guy and say uhhhh somethings goin down and I don't think its good, he "oh carp" 's me and says quick shut it down!!!

But I'm busy ( pretty sure he is tryin to get his kids to school) so ill call ya back later...

So needless to say I'm on my mobile, said screw the no coffee thing and am all alone!

Ohh and good morning everyone happy friday!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2009, 10:32:18 AM »

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009           

Maybe the other bureau chiefs are beginning to realize it could happen to them too.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2009, 10:34:25 AM »

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Well, ain't that just a cryin' azz shame. 

Can you imagine how pizzed she is right now?   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2009, 10:37:17 AM »

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009           

That is awesome news.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: October 23, 2009, 10:38:23 AM »

Oh yeah,
Hi QM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #274 on: October 23, 2009, 10:40:07 AM »

FOXNews.com

Friday, October 23, 2009           
Does this moron not understand how many people watch Fox News. I'm done with all this bs, same ole crap day after day, and I swear this health care talk could drive a person to drink 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: October 23, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

Good morning monkeys ya know, I was all excited today, I got up early (rare unless I have chit to do on a weekend) and had enough time to do my hair and my make up and I was ready a lil early and early to work! I'm like oh yea I kick a$$ gonna be a great day!!

Boy was I wrong! My stupid work computer has some viruses, my background was gone and some program I never even heard of is runnin scans sayin some weird name thing is trying to steal my credit card info!!

So I am freakin out tryin to fix it...

One of the guys calls and needs a purchase order number and my computer is like screw u I'm doin whatever I want...

So I had to get on munkey munks puter and take care of that.

So I call r comp guy and say uhhhh somethings goin down and I don't think its good, he "oh carp" 's me and says quick shut it down!!!

But I'm busy ( pretty sure he is tryin to get his kids to school) so ill call ya back later...

So needless to say I'm on my mobile, said screw the no coffee thing and am all alone!

Ohh and good morning everyone happy friday!!!
     Not a good way to start the day. I sure hope your day gets better  an angelic monkey
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #276 on: October 23, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »

'Fall' v. 'Autumn'

Ancient Chinese secret

You are a Chinese piano player at Hooters with a secret???
No, he works at a Chinese Hooters, plays the piano and wears Secret deodarant!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: October 23, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »

Good Morning everyone.   Buds Girl, thank-you, I have to go get blood work done and see the doctor again, and I don't know if my thyroid is being checked on the blood work, but I will ask the doctor about my thyroid. I appreciate that. 

That was one of the test my doctor gave me when I went the other day, and he had to up my thyroid meds. I've taken them for years. If your thyrod isn't right, it can sure make you feel sluggish. I hope you'll feel better soon. 
Thanks, I'm sure it will be tested on the panel of blood work, and if not I will talk to the doctor. Just like an old car, the years go by, and slowly everything breaks down, guess that is life 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #278 on: October 23, 2009, 10:43:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #279 on: October 23, 2009, 10:46:11 AM »

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.