April 26, 2024, 06:45:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397633 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2600 on: November 05, 2009, 01:44:39 PM »

Teyve is a warrior!     

OH Yeah, Baby!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2601 on: November 05, 2009, 01:47:45 PM »

Big Mac 

The Big Mac is a piece of dog, placed between two buns, produced by the specialty bread company McDonalds. The Big Mac is the likely culprit of morbid obesity a sesame-seed-topped, white-bread characterized by the bits of two questionable patties, special sauce, special "sauce," lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions added to the dough before baking. The "two all-beef patties" are in actuality a combination of shredded school textbook pages and dryer lint. The company that distributes the "all beef patties" is actually called the All Beef Company, which sometimes may cause confusion among most people who believe the patties are made of 100 percent beef. Rumours have also been made that the "Special Sauce" is a mixture of fat and year-old mayonnaise.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2602 on: November 05, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »

Big Mac 

The Big Mac is a piece of dog, placed between two buns, produced by the specialty bread company McDonalds. The Big Mac is the likely culprit of morbid obesity a sesame-seed-topped, white-bread characterized by the bits of two questionable patties, special sauce, special "sauce," lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions added to the dough before baking. The "two all-beef patties" are in actuality a combination of shredded school textbook pages and dryer lint. The company that distributes the "all beef patties" is actually called the All Beef Company, which sometimes may cause confusion among most people who believe the patties are made of 100 percent beef. Rumours have also been made that the "Special Sauce" is a mixture of fat and year-old mayonnaise.

Use your napkin. You have something on your chin, and I think you dripped katsup on your shirt again. JSYK   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2603 on: November 05, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »

Okay going slummin for lunch - Big Mac attack

Don't forget to take the keys out of your car, this time. 

Drive thru, smart asssssssssssss

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2604 on: November 05, 2009, 01:54:09 PM »

Big Mac 

You forgot to mention the "super special secret ingrediant" (rumoured to be heroin) which makes Big Macs highly addictive. Some folks have been known to eat 2 at one sitting! These folks are usually featured on the "PeopleOfWalmart" website.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2605 on: November 05, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »

Big Mac 

You forgot to mention the "super special secret ingrediant" (rumoured to be heroin) which makes Big Macs highly addictive. Some folks have been known to eat 2 at one sitting! These folks are usually featured on the "PeopleOfWalmart" website.

I use to be able to eat two, back in high school, after indulging in some Chia.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2606 on: November 05, 2009, 01:59:16 PM »

HE'S BACK!!!!! AARP AND AMA ARE ENDORSING THE HEALTH CARE BILL!!!!!

And that my dear friend is why my docs have cancelled their memberships to the AMA. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2607 on: November 05, 2009, 02:01:36 PM »

Fanny,just showed a crowd on FOX saying the Pledge of Allegiance.     

I saw it! I saw it!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2608 on: November 05, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

Tevye the way those leaves are blowing around your ciggie, I hope a fire doesn't start 
No worry, all our leaves are GONE! Blown across the street to the woods. Now the snow can come and stay! I have a Christmas tree up in the living room (artificial, but this year I'm doing everything early, just in case...) which I will decorate on Sunday. I'm skipping the Thanksging decorations this year and going right to Christmas!

There'll be none of this "just in case" talk around here.   
Dear Sir:
Please be advised that the use of the term "just in case", when used by Ms. Tevye, specifically means "just in case I'm too lazy, or too chemo-out to Griswald my house properly". She wants to assure you that she has no intention of not being here for any holidays for at least the next 20 years.

We are sorry for any consternation this may have caused you.

Sincerely,
DoWeCheatEm & How, Tevye's personal clarification team. 
  Thanks for the clarification DWCE&H 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2609 on: November 05, 2009, 02:03:24 PM »

Big Mac 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2610 on: November 05, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »

Tevye the way those leaves are blowing around your ciggie, I hope a fire doesn't start 
No worry, all our leaves are GONE! Blown across the street to the woods. Now the snow can come and stay! I have a Christmas tree up in the living room (artificial, but this year I'm doing everything early, just in case...) which I will decorate on Sunday. I'm skipping the Thanksging decorations this year and going right to Christmas!

There'll be none of this "just in case" talk around here.   
Dear Sir:
Please be advised that the use of the term "just in case", when used by Ms. Tevye, specifically means "just in case I'm too lazy, or too chemo-out to Griswald my house properly". She wants to assure you that she has no intention of not being here for any holidays for at least the next 20 years.

We are sorry for any consternation this may have caused you.

Sincerely,
DoWeCheatEm & How, Tevye's personal clarification team. 

LMAO!!!!  That a girl - thank you for the clarification.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2611 on: November 05, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »

NOROSE, are you running your virus scanners and spy ware software?
We are up to date on that, and we do run for viruses, but other than that, I'm just  I'm going to walk Zoe, and am afraid what will be on the computer when I get back 
Run a Malware scan maybe that will help.
Thanks, I would if I even know what that was    CC's avi is just killing me this morning, there is a lady that works over here at Walmart, that sort of has eyes like that, and when I talk to someone I like to look them in the eyes and it is hard with her.....

Are you doing ok Tevye?
Mission, yeah, I'm ok. Just tired and stressed, but ultimately ok. Thanks for asking!

I know it is easy for me to say not to stress BUT try not to stress all it does is cause wrinkles.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2612 on: November 05, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

Big Mac 

Use your napkin. You have something on your chin, and I think you dripped katsup on your shirt again. JSYK   
And I bet the shirt is white.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2613 on: November 05, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

Big Mac 

I am trying to think.....have I ever eaten 2 Big Macs in one sitting?   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2614 on: November 05, 2009, 02:19:02 PM »

Big Mac 

Not Big Macs, but those little cheeseburgers. I eat two of those in one sitting. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2615 on: November 05, 2009, 02:27:24 PM »

Big Mac 

Not Big Macs, but those little cheeseburgers. I eat two of those in one sitting. 
I love those cheeseburgers - I need to have 2 of them too JSM both with extra pickles. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2616 on: November 05, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »

Big Mac 

I love those cheeseburgers - I need to have 2 of them too JSM both with extra pickles. 

White Castle Sliders?

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2617 on: November 05, 2009, 02:32:11 PM »

Big Mac 

Yeah, I used to get them all the time. Two for me extra pickles and no onions, two for Josef dry no onions. That is how he ended up weighing 80 lbs. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2618 on: November 05, 2009, 02:32:56 PM »

Big Mac 

White Castle Sliders?
  What is that?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2619 on: November 05, 2009, 02:56:49 PM »

TRIMM! They found her body!!! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6429.0

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.