March 29, 2024, 01:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 396107 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #560 on: October 23, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »

We can have a drinking pajama party 

YESSSSSS!!!!
This sounds like the smartest thing we have done all week!
And we can make fudge, and make prank calls    
Let's just say I knew someone who did that (not me). Their phone calls made the local paper! They stoppped making them 

SURE

My son made the local news last yr at 8 yrs old (as suspect) for stealing the Obama -Biden sign from the ONE home on the beach that had an Obama sign, well......he didn't exactly steal it, he took it and turned it into an Osama-BinLaden sign full of sculls and cross bones and burned the edges and put it back in the yard Monkey Devil!

Everyone who saw the news in my office came to "visit" that day wanting to know if I had seen the news. They even went so far as to try and get a copy for his "memory box".............

Monkey Devil! What a genius son you have. Too bad there aren't other kids out there that haven't been brainwashed by the Obamanation.

Well, we were biking and skating that day and when we went by the house he was furious and wanted to take it, and as a mom instead of saying "you can't do that it's still broad daylight outside", I should have told him that it was against the law..............but, I just didn't think he'd do anything as he's pretty shy and never gets in trouble. But, I also should have remembered how he would pull aside kids on the playground and tell them about the "Infant born alive" bill and the UN Gloabl Poverty Act ect, and all the times he'd use Obama in his spelling words in "not nice" terms to say the least. I had also forgot that he sent O'Reilly and Hannity and email about Jeremiah Wright and O, but they slipped my mind. Actually his principal knew my son would have been offended by the O speech at school and we talked and he asked me to send him something "officaial" like an email as he was bound and determined not to show that piece of garbage video at our school and he didn't. He can't stand him either and has chats with my son about it all the time. He's the best prinicipal we ever have had!!!!!!!
It's good you have a principle like that at your son's school. My nephew is very conservative in a school that isn't in the best neighborhood. I'm sure he catches crap from teachers and students about his McCain/Palin shirt, his button that has an elephant kicking a donkey that says "Republicans kick ass" and his elephant boxers we brought him back from DC. Your son and my nephew sound a lot alike. They have their own minds and know what is right and wrong. I really like it that your son knows about the "born alive bill" . I remember being a kid and not knowing what an abortion was, just that it was legal and women were wanting equal rights amendment.  It never dawned on me to ask my mom about it, I just had to learn and figure it out on my own.

I really think what made me at the time being grade school age was that the women wanting equal rights and all that stuff always looked like they needed a bath and didn't shave their pits or wear a bra. YUCK!!!! 

Well most schools aren't and in TN he stuck out like a sore thumb, especially after he requested to meet with the prinicpal when he was 7 yrs old because he thought his teacher was being "irresponsible" when she didn't make the kids pay attn to the pledge of allegiance.............so, here is far more comfortable and the principal let him chat with the other kids about politics. That would NOT have gone over in TN, but here it's far more the norm of the kids that live here an attend school here. I'm glad your nephew is like he is and is not intimidated by others, that shows courage and character 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #561 on: October 23, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »

We can have a drinking pajama party 

YESSSSSS!!!!
This sounds like the smartest thing we have done all week!
And we can make fudge, and make prank calls    
Let's just say I knew someone who did that (not me). Their phone calls made the local paper! They stoppped making them 

SURE

My son made the local news last yr at 8 yrs old (as suspect) for stealing the Obama -Biden sign from the ONE home on the beach that had an Obama sign, well......he didn't exactly steal it, he took it and turned it into an Osama-BinLaden sign full of sculls and cross bones and burned the edges and put it back in the yard Monkey Devil!

Everyone who saw the news in my office came to "visit" that day wanting to know if I had seen the news. They even went so far as to try and get a copy for his "memory box".............

Monkey Devil! What a genius son you have. Too bad there aren't other kids out there that haven't been brainwashed by the Obamanation.

Well, we were biking and skating that day and when we went by the house he was furious and wanted to take it, and as a mom instead of saying "you can't do that it's still broad daylight outside", I should have told him that it was against the law..............but, I just didn't think he'd do anything as he's pretty shy and never gets in trouble. But, I also should have remembered how he would pull aside kids on the playground and tell them about the "Infant born alive" bill and the UN Gloabl Poverty Act ect, and all the times he'd use Obama in his spelling words in "not nice" terms to say the least. I had also forgot that he sent O'Reilly and Hannity and email about Jeremiah Wright and O, but they slipped my mind. Actually his principal knew my son would have been offended by the O speech at school and we talked and he asked me to send him something "officaial" like an email as he was bound and determined not to show that piece of garbage video at our school and he didn't. He can't stand him either and has chats with my son about it all the time. He's the best prinicipal we ever have had!!!!!!!
It's good you have a principle like that at your son's school. My nephew is very conservative in a school that isn't in the best neighborhood. I'm sure he catches crap from teachers and students about his McCain/Palin shirt, his button that has an elephant kicking a donkey that says "Republicans kick ass" and his elephant boxers we brought him back from DC. Your son and my nephew sound a lot alike. They have their own minds and know what is right and wrong. I really like it that your son knows about the "born alive bill" . I remember being a kid and not knowing what an abortion was, just that it was legal and women were wanting equal rights amendment.  It never dawned on me to ask my mom about it, I just had to learn and figure it out on my own.

I really think what made me at the time being grade school age was that the women wanting equal rights and all that stuff always looked like they needed a bath and didn't shave their pits or wear a bra. YUCK!!!! 

Well most schools aren't and in TN he stuck out like a sore thumb, especially after he requested to meet with the prinicpal when he was 7 yrs old because he thought his teacher was being "irresponsible" when she didn't make the kids pay attn to the pledge of allegiance.............so, here is far more comfortable and the principal let him chat with the other kids about politics. That would NOT have gone over in TN, but here it's far more the norm of the kids that live here an attend school here. I'm glad your nephew is like he is and is not intimidated by others, that shows courage and character 
  Yay for him. Courage and character are what kids need and they dang sure aren't being taught it in school. God Bless your son and his courage to stand up for what is right at such an early age. I hope someday he becomes President or a General because children like him are what we need in this country.

I still pray for you and Elijah and your daughter every night. I hope you don't mind.    an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #562 on: October 23, 2009, 09:31:26 PM »

Ok I just got home from the liquor store  - I wasn't sure if you wanted Miller Lite or Michelob Lite JSM so I figured what the heck I will just set us up good with this. Free beer for everyone.  With the kind of week we have had I figured we would need lots.  Enjoy.  I need to catch up a bit but I washed my face put my flannels on.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: October 23, 2009, 09:35:03 PM »

Oh Lord, the cab drivers are outside yelling in arabic at each other. If I wasn't so dumb a foreign language, I would get the Rosetta Stone version of "speak Arabic for Dummies" then I would know what they were calling each other, me and my dog. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 23, 2009, 09:36:53 PM »

Ok I just got home from the liquor store  - I wasn't sure if you wanted Miller Lite or Michelob Lite JSM so I figured what the heck I will just set us up good with this. Free beer for everyone.  With the kind of week we have had I figured we would need lots.  Enjoy.  I need to catch up a bit but I washed my face put my flannels on.

Hey Mission. Glad to see you with the booze!! Took you long enough. Just kidding. I have the door opened on the balcony and I have my hoodie over my head. I guess if I was a smart monkey I would go and shut the door.  Monkey Devil!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 23, 2009, 09:44:57 PM »

Hey Mission. Glad to see you with the booze!! Took you long enough. Just kidding. I have the door opened on the balcony and I have my hoodie over my head. I guess if I was a smart monkey I would go and shut the door.  Monkey Devil!

You are so funny - get in here and pour a beer.  What the heck is up with the cab drivers?  I hate that when they speak in a language we can't understand.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 23, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »

You are so funny - get in here and pour a beer.  What the heck is up with the cab drivers?  I hate that when they speak in a language we can't understand.
I have had a beer or three. IDK what is up with cab drivers. We have one in my apartments, he must be King of Cabbies, the others drive their cabs and sit in the parking lot and the big guy yells at him and they yell back. I wish I knew what they were saying. I'm sure it is not Hi how ya doing, more like where is my money. But the King of cabbies has never tried to run me and Josef over, more than I can say for his underlings. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 23, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »

Mission would you have a few tequila shots for someone who feeels like the stuffing has been sucked out of me today?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: October 23, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

Hi Monkey Folks!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: October 23, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »

snipped from longgggggg quote stack

JSM-Yay for him. Courage and character are what kids need and they dang sure aren't being taught it in school. God Bless your son and his courage to stand up for what is right at such an early age. I hope someday he becomes President or a General because children like him are what we need in this country.

I still pray for you and Elijah and your daughter every night. I hope you don't mind.   

LOL~I was talking about your nephew having courage and character by going against the grain, here my son's ideas are more the norm than not so he's got it easy here. I doubt he could ever be anything political because he calls thing like he sees them and we all know how politcally incorrect that is, but I do pray there is someone out there than can bring our country back to something that our fore father's faught for when they wrote the Constitution, and am afraid we may not even recoginze our own country in a yr or so

I'm very happy to hear you still pray for Eli and my daughter every night. We definitely need it and you are an  an angelic monkey to remember us in your prayers. I miss that little fighter more than words can express, but know he's in a better place and especially after this week I know he will never know the evils and monsters that lurk among us and no harm will ever come to him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 23, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »

I have been sitting in one place for almost an hour just stunned at the events of the past few days. How very sad this all is. How little children can die, and young men and women just disappear off the face of the earth? What unknown darkness lies in the minds of people to bash someone's head in with a four X four, or pour alcohol on a teenager and set them on fire? A college girl goes to a Metalica concert and just phuff! And the amount of men with sexual perversions walking and living among us with no hindrance. What has happened to our world?

I feel your sadness, anger and frustration Fanny.  I ask myself the same questions - it twists me up like a pretzel trying to make sense out of this insanity. I just can't help but believe we need stricter laws - starting with those kids who lit that boy on fire - no pass for them because of age, we need to start making examples out of those who think they can violate others and as far as the SO's I firmly believe they cannot be rehabbed - a friend of ours is a Dr. - urologist - and he has studied these losers and says they can't be rehabbed - even if you sterilize them they will still harm - it is a mental sickness.  He told me once that even if they had their sexual organs removed they will still murder and commit serious crimes against others.  They need to be put to death in my opinion - they need to be put out of their own misery and away from harming the public.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 23, 2009, 09:57:58 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am freezing, going to shut the door. Prayers for all those in need, for Somer and for Elizabeth and their families. I hope they find Somer's killer soon. I have a feeling LE knows who did it and it won't be long until we find out.

I pray I am right.

Okay, off to bed, gotta go  tomorrow. I think. I'm  as to whether stay at my rink or drive 45 minutes to another so I can be with my coach. I will play it by ear as the saying goes. I don't like the new skate school person, she wears hockey skates and doesn't do a dang thing. So I will probably pay my money and leave in the next two weeks.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: October 23, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »

Mission would you have a few tequila shots for someone who feeels like the stuffing has been sucked out of me today?

Here ya go NR~I can refill if they run out........

[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 23, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »

Hi Monkey Folks!!
Hi QM

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: October 23, 2009, 09:59:12 PM »

Hi Monkey Folks!!

Hi QuietMonkey~how are you this evening?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: October 23, 2009, 10:00:53 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am freezing, going to shut the door. Prayers for all those in need, for Somer and for Elizabeth and their families. I hope they find Somer's killer soon. I have a feeling LE knows who did it and it won't be long until we find out.

I pray I am right.

Okay, off to bed, gotta go  tomorrow. I think. I'm  as to whether stay at my rink or drive 45 minutes to another so I can be with my coach. I will play it by ear as the saying goes. I don't like the new skate school person, she wears hockey skates and doesn't do a dang thing. So I will probably pay my money and leave in the next two weeks.   

Night JSM~close your balcony door too!

Thanks for the prayers, I think every monkey needs them after this week.......

[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: October 23, 2009, 10:02:18 PM »

Absolutely Northern Rose - and a hug for you too.  We have friends who live 40 miles from Elizabeth she said it has shaken that community to the core.  I will talk to her tomorrow and see what she learns - her daughter is a teacher in Fulton, MO and said the kids in the school were scared to death. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 23, 2009, 10:02:31 PM »

Hi IslandMonkey Hi JSM!! Just hanging around the cage for a few.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: October 23, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

Have a good night JSM!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: October 23, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »

I pray I am right.

Night JSM~close your balcony door too!

Thanks for the prayers, I think every monkey needs them after this week.......

Hi IM - your friends daughter is unbelievably talented - she is also beautiful.  I voted for her - I love country music, she is awesome.  I wish her all the luck in the world.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.