April 26, 2024, 02:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 397596 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #880 on: October 26, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

I see on Fox New that the White House has FINALLY put a a pink ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought the month of October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Good thing they managed to do it the LAST week in October. Do these people ever get anything RIGHT!

Sorry, I am going to answer my own question. I have been waiting since January for just one thing I could be proud of this administration doing. I have not seen it yet!!!

Don't hold your breath Fanny~I don't think this admin will ever do a d@mn thing we will be proud of or actually I'd be happy to see anything that I'm not ashamed of happen........not gonna happen though

I take it you went to the Halloween costume party as a pirate??? Ooh la la!

How did you guess????? I had no Halloween avi so I grabbed this, also not one person that knows me would even recognize me this way, so I'm safe!!!!!

YOu make an awesome Pirate IM - you look great.  Is that wine you are drinking?   

Thanks~It certainly helped to add a chit load of makeup and so on........I look nothing remotely close to that , so don't mind using it as my avi!!

Yes, I started off with whine at one friend's house, then shots at another, then bushwhackers at the party and the marguerita's at the Sandshaker on the beach............didn't I tell you  that I'd party enough for everyone

Well I can't say you wouldn't look beautiful if you did your make up like that everyday that is for sure........so did you have a little headache after all that partaying??  LOL I had a few grin and tonics on Sat night (I won't say how many) but I didnt feel the best on Sunday   

No headache, I always set my clock for 3am and drink a huge bottle of water-must keep my hydrated so I don't get the hangover, but I did have to go get my car from the last pit stop

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 26, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

Can any nice monkey tell me why when I cut and paste the code for the Caylee banner from Brandi that is doesnt show up?  It shows up as the url instead of the pic?  Dah what am I  ::MonkeyConfused::doing wrong?
Mission, I haven't a clue. I wish I could help you.

Thanks JSM I keep getting tossed out on my head so maybe that is what happened 
I keep getting tossed too Mission. 

What a morning.I put my shirt on backwards,burned my lip on hot chocolate,no news in the Caylee case.O' is still president,     I quit there.   
   an angelic monkey  I hope your lip isn't burnt too badly.  I didn't put my shirt on backwards, but yesterday getting out of the car, I almost lost my pants, they slipped down while I was driving and they are to big for me now, so that was almost a hideous site in the Target parking lot yesterday 

I'm o.k.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 26, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »

I see on Fox New that the White House has FINALLY put a a pink ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought the month of October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Good thing they managed to do it the LAST week in October. Do these people ever get anything RIGHT!

Sorry, I am going to answer my own question. I have been waiting since January for just one thing I could be proud of this administration doing. I have not seen it yet!!!

Don't hold your breath Fanny~I don't think this admin will ever do a d@mn thing we will be proud of or actually I'd be happy to see anything that I'm not ashamed of happen........not gonna happen though
IM you look hot in your pirate outfit. And ITA, there is nothing the d*mn admin will do to make us proud except loose in the next election. That would make me pleased as punch!

TY JSM~Hopefully starting with the mid term elections in 2010, and then the next prez election they will be gone...........but the bigger question remains what will be left of the Country we had before BOZO was elected????? Scary isn't it!
I don't know what is going to happen to the country in the next few years. It scares the crap out of me. He is one disgusting POS Commie and his wife looks like Patrick Ewing in drag. 

JSM, you made me fall off the bed laughing!!  Patrick Ewing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 26, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »

IM you look hot in your pirate outfit. And ITA, there is nothing the d*mn admin will do to make us proud except loose in the next election. That would make me pleased as punch!

TY JSM~Hopefully starting with the mid term elections in 2010, and then the next prez election they will be gone...........but the bigger question remains what will be left of the Country we had before BOZO was elected????? Scary isn't it!
I don't know what is going to happen to the country in the next few years. It scares the crap out of me. He is one disgusting POS Commie and his wife looks like Patrick Ewing in drag. 

WHAO my husband is going to love that one JSM - he cannot stomach her - he says she looks like a ................well enough said  Monkey Devil!

I think we all need a vacation.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: October 26, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: October 26, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #886 on: October 26, 2009, 01:56:13 PM »

Hi Tevye, how are you doing ? I have a cold ( just a cold, no fever or flu ). Are you getting the H1N1 shot ? I am having a debate with myself.
Hi Kat, good to see you! No, I'm not going to get the H1N1 shot. I figure I have enough stuff wrong with me, why add that to the list? I am seriously considering not going to church, tho. Our diocese has taken all the holy water out, no wine with communion, no handshakes during the sign of peace....we've got a lot of flu going around. Human or pig, I don't care, I don't want it! But, I also don't want the side effects of the swine flu shot...too little tesing for my taste. I'll just wear a mask. I got a cold the day after I got home from hospital. No biggie, I think.

I hope you're doing well. Have you asked your Dr what he thinks?

Oh, and to make things even MORE fun, I just got the path report from my mastecomy (please note my refusal to give cancer the dignity of proper spelling). There were more tumors in the breast, and more lymph nodes were cancered up. sunofabeach. Stupid cancer just can't do anything right!!!!!!

I am so mad I'm eating a piece of apple pie...it's my breakfast and lunch. Hope stupid cancer cells like apples. (Dang, I think I'm finally pissed!!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #887 on: October 26, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »

What a riot!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: October 26, 2009, 01:59:14 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: October 26, 2009, 02:03:45 PM »

In all honesty, Patrick Ewing looks better and I doubt his hips are even remotely big enough-I think she could easily give birth to a calf no problem1

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #890 on: October 26, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »

It's just a cold. Up here, they have begun to set up some clinics to give everyone the shot for H1N1. They have rented some big buildings and are setting up as we speak. It's all free this time, not like the regular flu shot used to be. There are no spare beds in intensive care these days, not from this flu as it hasn't hit here. It did in the spring and there was a lack of facilities for patients. 
If I was going to get one, I would get it at the doctors. There is quite a debate here and more than 1/2 of the people surveyed in my area say they won't get it.
They are afraid of needles. Or, they are afraid of the side effects of the shot.
Or, they don't believe a word the government and the doctors say as they have made several conflicting statements. For those under 40 or so, they just stick something up your nose. While I have a cold, they won't do it anyway.
I probably will get one as the GP said something about it, but it wasn't available here in Canada. She didn't have it then when I was last there.
I have never gotten a flu shot in my life, but when I go back to the doctor next week I am going to ask him about the H1N1 shot and what he thinks. I am afraid, because of all my allergies, so I will ask. I do know that if I had a baby, child or teen I would get them one. I know there are fears, but just like with vaccinations you have to weigh out what is more important. I'm still debating whether this is as serious as they are suggesting, or this is some money making scheme of somekind with these vaccinations. I don't trust anything so I'm skeptical.

I'm not taking either one~I'll take my chances with the swine flu vs the Government.......
I'm very skeptical of all this, but nothing new for me to be skeptical. I hope you enjoyed the Halloween party     Wow, so I was talking to my dad about getting a meal at the senior center once a week, or going to play cards or bingo once in awhile. Did I get an earful, that place is nothing but old men and women looking for a date, and I'm not going to have some old floozy with 10 kids going after me    All I suggested was going down once in awhile, I didn't realize the senior citizen center was full of hot to trot seniors 
That's what my Grandma's both said about the senior center. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #891 on: October 26, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »

Hi Tevye, how are you doing ? I have a cold ( just a cold, no fever or flu ). Are you getting the H1N1 shot ? I am having a debate with myself.
Hi Kat, good to see you! No, I'm not going to get the H1N1 shot. I figure I have enough stuff wrong with me, why add that to the list? I am seriously considering not going to church, tho. Our diocese has taken all the holy water out, no wine with communion, no handshakes during the sign of peace....we've got a lot of flu going around. Human or pig, I don't care, I don't want it! But, I also don't want the side effects of the swine flu shot...too little tesing for my taste. I'll just wear a mask. I got a cold the day after I got home from hospital. No biggie, I think.

Oh, and to make things even MORE fun, I just got the path report from my mastecomy (please note my refusal to give cancer the dignity of proper spelling). There were more tumors in the breast, and more lymph nodes were cancered up. sunofabeach. Stupid cancer just can't do anything right!!!!!!

I am so mad I'm eating a piece of apple pie...it's my breakfast and lunch. Hope stupid cancer cells like apples. (Dang, I think I'm finally pissed!!)

Dam Tevye I am so mad too.    

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: October 26, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »

Oh Tevye~be mad as hell and fight like hell, kick cancer's a$$

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 26, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »

Tevye...     

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: October 26, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »

Dam Tevye I am so mad too.    
Mission, thanks for being mad for me! (How sick is that????)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 26, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »

Oh Tevye~be mad as hell and fight like hell, kick cancer's a$$
IM, thanks for the pic! It really made me LOL, and I saved it to my desktop. Think I"ll make it my FB profile pic! Thanks for the laugh!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 26, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091026/ap_on_re_us/us_castro_s_sister
Castro's sister says she collaborated with CIA
  By LAURA WIDES-MUNOZ, AP Hispanic Affairs Writer Laura Wides-munoz, Ap Hispanic Affairs Writer   – 4 mins ago

MIAMI – One of Fidel Castro's sisters says in a memoir released Monday that she collaborated with the CIA against her brother, starting shortly after the United States' failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in 1961.

Juanita Castro, 76, initially supported her brother's 1959 overthrow of the Batista dictatorship but quickly grew disillusioned. In a Spanish-language memoir published by Santillana USA and co-written by journalist Maria Antonieta Collins, she says the wife of the Brazilian ambassador to Cuba persuaded her to meet a CIA officer during a trip to Mexico in 1961.

By then, her house had already become a sanctuary for anti-communists, and Fidel Castro had warned her about getting involved with the "gusanos," or worms, as those who opposed the revolution were called.

Castro said in the book, "My Brothers Fidel and Raul. The Secret Story," that she traveled to Mexico City under the pretense of visiting her younger sister Enma. There she also secretly met a CIA officer who identified himself as "Enrique" at the elegant Camino Real hotel.

A spokesman for the CIA in Langley, Va., declined to comment on Castro's account.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 26, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »

Tevye...     
Thanks, Trimmy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #898 on: October 26, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »

That is good
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: October 26, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »

Hope everyone is doin well today i am about to have a melt down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.