March 28, 2024, 07:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 7  (Read 396096 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #920 on: October 26, 2009, 03:29:01 PM »

Hi Tevye, how are you doing ? I have a cold ( just a cold, no fever or flu ). Are you getting the H1N1 shot ? I am having a debate with myself.
Hi Kat, good to see you! No, I'm not going to get the H1N1 shot. I figure I have enough stuff wrong with me, why add that to the list? I am seriously considering not going to church, tho. Our diocese has taken all the holy water out, no wine with communion, no handshakes during the sign of peace....we've got a lot of flu going around. Human or pig, I don't care, I don't want it! But, I also don't want the side effects of the swine flu shot...too little tesing for my taste. I'll just wear a mask. I got a cold the day after I got home from hospital. No biggie, I think.

I hope you're doing well. Have you asked your Dr what he thinks?

Oh, and to make things even MORE fun, I just got the path report from my mastecomy (please note my refusal to give cancer the dignity of proper spelling). There were more tumors in the breast, and more lymph nodes were cancered up. sunofabeach. Stupid cancer just can't do anything right!!!!!!

I am so mad I'm eating a piece of apple pie...it's my breakfast and lunch. Hope stupid cancer cells like apples. (Dang, I think I'm finally pissed!!)
Tevye that sucks. You okay otherwise?
Other than being REALLY REALLY MAD, I'm fine. I'm off the wagon, I'm getting toasted, baked, fried, wasted, drunk and high on diet coke and smokes. I know I'll regret this tomorrow, but right now I need to smoke. LOL, have you heard that smoking may cause cancer? Think I give a rat's patootie??? No way! I'm so mad I'm silly with the madness. But I'm not mad at any one or any thing, just this stooooopid cancer (hear that, cancer? I'm mocking you! Spatoooie, I spit on you!!!)

But other than that, I'm good. Still have huge chunks of the Bible to read. That will probably help...thank God I don't have the problems those poor folks in the Old Testament had!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #921 on: October 26, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »

Just to show how on the ball I am, it just took me now to figure out who looks like Patrick Ewing    Except Patrick Ewing is more attractive 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #922 on: October 26, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »

I am sorry to hear about your path report. I felt like I was getting a cold the day I had the last surgery and then I got one. I have no " push " left right now. I just went to the store with my SIL with no makeup and I have no clue why I was wearing these ugly pants, they were in my closet, look like a homeless person's pants. SIL is home with a cold too and he didn't look very much better than me.  Oh here, they want everyone to get the shot, but there have been too many conflicting reports, advice and all the rest of it. I was thinking of a wearing a burka, why stop at just a mask ? My hands are almost raw from hand sanitzers. My daughter isn't coming to any more hospital festivies with me or for me. I have an older brother, that's going to be his job. He agrees and he is getting the pneumonia shot, the regular flu and the swine shot. He was going to get these shots anyway. The hospital where I will be going for treatment ( I am waiting for a call ) was a hotbed of swine flu in the spring.
I am taking clonazepam for stress. Because I don't know what else to do when I feel the nighttime anxiety. I can't work it off physically right now like I used to.
I keep you in my prayers Tevye. There are some cancer babes at my work who have recovered and surpassed the five year mark.
Kat, do you have to wait for treatment? Like, until they find a spot for you? That would stink! I'm so glad your brother is going to be your med buddy. I'd be lost without my sister. When I called her today and told her, I was all yelling and cussing and telling her how mad I was, and that I was gonna smoke my brains out. Total silence on her end. Then, I finally said "Are you crying?" She said yes, cos she just felt so badly for me and wanted to come over and cuss and smoke with me! I told her hell yeah, we'll just burn the joint down, maybe even have a little whiskey! Then we started laughing about it. It's hard for the people around us, I know. I have to be careful not to burden those around me too much.

Oh, and as to your fashions? Doncha think we need stickers that say "Hey, I have cancer, do you think I give a shit how I look?!" on our backs!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 26, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »

You are a sweetie JSM. I always feel so lethargic when I get a cold, and that's probably why I feel down today. Plus it was SIL's GrandMother's 83 rd birthday party last night and I wasn't able to go. I was hacking so much, didn't feel up to it either. Those kinds of things always do something good for me. I heard they pulled out all the stops and the 2 1/2 year old sweetie of mine helped Baba blow out the candles. I don't feel as bad today, so I'll recover.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 26, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »

http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=6211290
from grandparentscom
All the Single Babies - Beyonce (Compilation)

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 26, 2009, 03:48:27 PM »

Hope everyone is doin well today i am about to have a melt down
     Oh no, what is wrong?       Island I swear if my dad goes to the senior center and starts playing nude shuffleboard.....
    Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: October 26, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »

Tevye, roll a couple of doobies, I'll be right over, just make sure you have some extra apple pie 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 26, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »

I am sorry to hear about your path report. I felt like I was getting a cold the day I had the last surgery and then I got one. I have no " push " left right now. I just went to the store with my SIL with no makeup and I have no clue why I was wearing these ugly pants, they were in my closet, look like a homeless person's pants. SIL is home with a cold too and he didn't look very much better than me.  Oh here, they want everyone to get the shot, but there have been too many conflicting reports, advice and all the rest of it. I was thinking of a wearing a burka, why stop at just a mask ? My hands are almost raw from hand sanitzers. My daughter isn't coming to any more hospital festivies with me or for me. I have an older brother, that's going to be his job. He agrees and he is getting the pneumonia shot, the regular flu and the swine shot. He was going to get these shots anyway. The hospital where I will be going for treatment ( I am waiting for a call ) was a hotbed of swine flu in the spring.
I am taking clonazepam for stress. Because I don't know what else to do when I feel the nighttime anxiety. I can't work it off physically right now like I used to.
I keep you in my prayers Tevye. There are some cancer babes at my work who have recovered and surpassed the five year mark.
Kat, do you have to wait for treatment? Like, until they find a spot for you? That would stink! I'm so glad your brother is going to be your med buddy. I'd be lost without my sister. When I called her today and told her, I was all yelling and cussing and telling her how mad I was, and that I was gonna smoke my brains out. Total silence on her end. Then, I finally said "Are you crying?" She said yes, cos she just felt so badly for me and wanted to come over and cuss and smoke with me! I told her hell yeah, we'll just burn the joint down, maybe even have a little whiskey! Then we started laughing about it. It's hard for the people around us, I know. I have to be careful not to burden those around me too much.

Oh, and as to your fashions? Doncha think we need stickers that say "Hey, I have cancer, do you think I give a shit how I look?!" on our backs!
TEVYE & KAT, I had to go to the store for some stir fry veggies. We all decided that was the only thing that sounded good. Sorry I missed both your earlier posts. You both have such a good outlook. So pardon me while I am mad at the big C myself. 

I know how hard this is on both of you.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #928 on: October 26, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »

Hi Tevye, how are you doing ? I have a cold ( just a cold, no fever or flu ). Are you getting the H1N1 shot ? I am having a debate with myself.
Hi Kat, good to see you! No, I'm not going to get the H1N1 shot. I figure I have enough stuff wrong with me, why add that to the list? I am seriously considering not going to church, tho. Our diocese has taken all the holy water out, no wine with communion, no handshakes during the sign of peace....we've got a lot of flu going around. Human or pig, I don't care, I don't want it! But, I also don't want the side effects of the swine flu shot...too little tesing for my taste. I'll just wear a mask. I got a cold the day after I got home from hospital. No biggie, I think.

Oh, and to make things even MORE fun, I just got the path report from my mastecomy (please note my refusal to give cancer the dignity of proper spelling). There were more tumors in the breast, and more lymph nodes were cancered up. sunofabeach. Stupid cancer just can't do anything right!!!!!!

I am so mad I'm eating a piece of apple pie...it's my breakfast and lunch. Hope stupid cancer cells like apples. (Dang, I think I'm finally pissed!!)
Other than being REALLY REALLY MAD, I'm fine. I'm off the wagon, I'm getting toasted, baked, fried, wasted, drunk and high on diet coke and smokes. I know I'll regret this tomorrow, but right now I need to smoke. LOL, have you heard that smoking may cause cancer? Think I give a rat's patootie??? No way! I'm so mad I'm silly with the madness. But I'm not mad at any one or any thing, just this stooooopid cancer (hear that, cancer? I'm mocking you! Spatoooie, I spit on you!!!)

But other than that, I'm good. Still have huge chunks of the Bible to read. That will probably help...thank God I don't have the problems those poor folks in the Old Testament had!
Tevye, I am really mad and sad right now for you. I have heard smoking may cause cancer, but I have a friend that smoked through her treatments because that and Margaritas got her through it. If that is what it takes to get you through this, have a ciggie.

Also know, we are hear for you!! Except that d*mn CC, he hasn't been here all day long. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 26, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »

Hope everyone is doin well today i am about to have a melt down

SCAREY, Hang in there. Monday will be over in a few hours. Is Munkey Munk there with you  today?  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: October 26, 2009, 04:03:19 PM »

Tevye, I am really mad and sad right now for you. I have heard smoking may cause cancer, but I have a friend that smoked through her treatments because that and Margaritas got her through it. If that is what it takes to get you through this, have a ciggie.

Also know, we are hear for you!! Except that d*mn CC, he hasn't been here all day long. 

Where the heck IS CC today??? Has there been a crisis in Chicago today? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #931 on: October 26, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »

Tevye, roll a couple of doobies, I'll be right over, just make sure you have some extra apple pie 

NoRose?  You? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: October 26, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »

I have to wait about a month as that is their protocol. I have to heal up and get stronger. I have a really great surgeon ( he's only been a surgeon for seven years, young guy ). He is a "healer ", even my daughter has picked up on something calming and almost spiritual radiating from him. I know he is good because the new centre where I had the first surgery was built to attract the best of the best. The two space age operating rooms cost 1/2 a million each. In US terms, it would be much more probably as I think your health care costs are higher. I am not sure of that.

I am glad you have your sister. My bro isn't a talker and he isn't much help in that regard. I go for therapy with a social worker from Cancer Care as I can't dump any of my emotional things on my daughter. Well, I won't.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 26, 2009, 04:25:18 PM »

Just to show how on the ball I am, it just took me now to figure out who looks like Patrick Ewing    Except Patrick Ewing is more attractive 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 26, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »

You are a sweetie JSM. I always feel so lethargic when I get a cold, and that's probably why I feel down today. Plus it was SIL's GrandMother's 83 rd birthday party last night and I wasn't able to go. I was hacking so much, didn't feel up to it either. Those kinds of things always do something good for me. I heard they pulled out all the stops and the 2 1/2 year old sweetie of mine helped Baba blow out the candles. I don't feel as bad today, so I'll recover.   
I'm sorry you missed the party and are not feeling well Kat. I hope you start feeling much better by tomorrow.  Whatever is going around here makes people really tired and lethargic.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 26, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »

I kept getting thrown out of the cage. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 26, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »

NoRose?  You? 

I just fueled up the viper.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 26, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »

I have to wait about a month as that is their protocol. I have to heal up and get stronger. I have a really great surgeon ( he's only been a surgeon for seven years, young guy ). He is a "healer ", even my daughter has picked up on something calming and almost spiritual radiating from him. I know he is good because the new centre where I had the first surgery was built to attract the best of the best. The two space age operating rooms cost 1/2 a million each. In US terms, it would be much more probably as I think your health care costs are higher. I am not sure of that.

I am glad you have your sister. My bro isn't a talker and he isn't much help in that regard. I go for therapy with a social worker from Cancer Care as I can't dump any of my emotional things on my daughter. Well, I won't.

KatGram, I am glad to hear your doctor is wonderful and caring. I am also very glad to know you have a liason to go with you to your treatments. I don't think we have that here at my Cancer Center upstairs.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 26, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »

Where the heck IS CC today??? Has there been a crisis in Chicago today? 

Maybe he is harvesting his Obama chia today.....for Tevye.     

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 26, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

I think we have medical mj up here. ? Big spliff, listen to Bob Marley all day, ja mon, that's the ticket. Get a rasta hat with the colors of the Jamacian flag. Sing " No Woman No Cry " all day and night.  Now I've made myself laff, which is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.