April 19, 2024, 06:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415720 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: October 22, 2009, 09:04:55 AM »

Heart
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: October 22, 2009, 09:27:17 AM »

Can anyone tell me what time and what station maury is on. I can't click on the link because I am on my blackberry. I stoped watching maury. Because all his show was always about. Who my baby daddy is. So I don't know when and what station
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: October 22, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »

Comments from Organizers of HaLeigh Fundraiser in Texas Last Weekend http://ow.ly/vUIl

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1043 on: October 22, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »

Riddle me this……………
http://justice4haleigh.wordpress.com/
Good Morning, couldn't have said that better, simple to me, one 911 call was staged, one 911 call wasn't.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: October 22, 2009, 09:59:01 AM »

I thought the exact same thing when I heard it....

now, an OT sort of....

I just want to make sure all monkeys are ok..we took a pretty hard blow today with Somer so just checking. I do care about everyone and know this is hard for all of us. I hope someday SOON Haleigh's family will know what happened to her. My heart goes out to Somers family and it goes out to Haleigh's. Hearing of a body or remains found when there is a loved one missing is like getting kicked in the chest.

You are a very kind & caring monkey, Searching! 

Yes,she is.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: October 22, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »

Cookie - You said Maury is on @ Noon.   What's your time zone, please?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: October 22, 2009, 10:00:19 AM »

Before he stole her stuff, he should have grabbed her neck and screamed..... "Where is that little girl"  I bet she'd have crapped in her drawers. 

You got that right.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1047 on: October 22, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »

Riddle me this……………
Good Morning, couldn't have said that better, simple to me, one 911 call was staged, one 911 call wasn't.

It definitely looks that way to me also, I never heard her cry as hard as she did on the tape all over a hurt arm and leg than she did for a lost child..........things that make you go hmmmmmmm 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: October 22, 2009, 10:01:22 AM »

Luv , can you tell us which city you will be watching from . I think maury is syndicated so it's different
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: October 22, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »

Comments from Organizers of HaLeigh Fundraiser in Texas Last Weekend http://ow.ly/vUIl

BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

VIDEO COMING SOON!!

On October 17, 2009, we held a Benefit Concert for missing child Haleigh Cummings. 
We had a dream of how it would all turn out.  Life is not a dream and reality doesn’t always live up to our dreams, sometimes it just works
out in a different way. 

Like most of the country, we had been seeing Haleigh’s picture everywhere.  We fell in love with her; and because of our past experiences
we felt close to her family even though we did not know them.  On October 17, we met them.  We met her mother Crystal Sheffield, her
grandmother Marie Griffith, and her 10 year old aunt Savannah.  Crystal and Tina embraced immediately, two mothers that know what it is like
to have a missing child.  They did not know each other, just on the internet; but the bond was strong! 

We spent all night with them, talking, laughing, crying and in sometimes in complete silence.  Tina’s daughter had her baby with her and
Crystal wanted to hold him.  She did not let go for a very long time, watching her you could see her motherly love and nurturing instincts,
there was nothing more touching and beautiful at that moment. She is the kind of person that hides her pain well, but everyone around her
that night knew that she loves her little girl with all her heart and soul.  Her heart was breaking every single moment!  Like she said,
“No body knows what she has gone through in her life and how she really feels about her children”. 
Everything she said and did proved to us that her pain is unbearable and very real.

We made some life-long friends!  Their strength and class was apparent in everything they did.  They were very kind to our staff and
volunteers, everyone felt like
they had known them for years. 

The best part of the night came all the way from Houston!  Mr. Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch drove all the way from Houston, Texas to
the Benefit to meet Crystal and Marie.  They talked like old friends and made plans to search for Haleigh.  Crystal and Marie told us that
they had never met Mr. Tim Miller and if it wasn’t for the Benefit, they probably would not have met.  Mission accomplished! 

Mr. Tim Miller will use all his resources to help Crystal and Marie and will not give up until Haleigh is found! 

The rest of the night, they enjoyed the music and company.  There was less stress and pressure in their hearts, they knew that Mr. Miller
would never give up!
Meeting Mr. Miller was a great pleasure for us all, a nicer and kinder man, we have never met.  That night brought together a lot of
amazing people that might have never met, all were there for a beautiful little girl that most of us have never met but yet we all love her! 

Let’s all help Mr. Tim Miller “Bring Haleigh Home!” 
Mail all donations to:  Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas  77539 

Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at :  www.texasequusearch.org.

Crystal and Marie we are behind you 100% each and every day! 

God Bless you and help you in your search for America’s Little Sweetheart:  Haleigh Cummings!

Special Thanks to:

Jeff Osborn, owner of the OO Ranch
Denna Reckart
Allison Lambert
Elizabeth Reza
Jason Craft
Rusty Crosby, Jr.
Talon Crosby
Zaden Crosby
Jeremiah Duggen
Marshall Gallahan
Taha Sahrapour
Bradley Higdon
Fate Train
Andrew Jennings Band
Fond Kiser
T.R. Anthony
WCI Enetertainment
Nil Buan Photography
Marriott Residence Inn
United Rent All
Austin Party Central
Elizabeth Greenberg
Austin Outhouse

God Bless!

Sam Watkins Country
http://samwatkinscountry.com/

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: October 22, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »

Thanks,Heart.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: October 22, 2009, 10:03:37 AM »

Riddle me this……………

It definitely looks that way to me also, I never heard her cry as hard as she did on the tape all over a hurt arm and leg than she did for a lost child..........things that make you go hmmmmmmm 
I've been saying HMMMMM for so long I'm just going to have to come up with something else.  I'm completely disgusted.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: October 22, 2009, 10:21:46 AM »

Riddle me this……………

I've been saying HMMMMM for so long I'm just going to have to come up with something else.  I'm completely disgusted.

Me too, maybe instead of hmmmmmmm, we should have a lightbulb emoticon-because that's the way I feel constantly in this case as more and more time goes by, there are more and more little light bulbs that go off in my head and reiterate what I have always believed happened in this case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: October 22, 2009, 10:22:58 AM »

Can anyone tell me what time and what station maury is on. I can't click on the link because I am on my blackberry. I stoped watching maury. Because all his show was always about. Who my baby daddy is. So I don't know when and what station

There is a link at the top right hand corner of the page marked Where to Watch. You can click there and enter your state.
http://www.mauryshow.com/index.php?cat=0

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: October 22, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »

Riddle me this……………

Me too, maybe instead of hmmmmmmm, we should have a lightbulb emoticon-because that's the way I feel constantly in this case as more and more time goes by, there are more and more little light bulbs that go off in my head and reiterate what I have always believed happened in this case
I have wanted to walk away from this case, I can't  an angelic monkey But all these horrible cases have taken a toll. Maybe I should just sit and watch cartoons all day for sanity sake. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: October 22, 2009, 11:10:24 AM »

What a remarkable and wonderful thing for Tim to do.  Bless you Tim and all you do for the missing. 
To think there are more than a hundred families whose loved one was found
due to TES.
Wow...what a life lived...what an impact...and to think I can only say, when all is done, that I was kind to family, friends and a few neighbors and perhaps even the odd stranger.  Hubby too, occasionally  ::MonkeyJnBox::just kidding.

Tim you rock and God bless you!!!    an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: October 22, 2009, 11:14:03 AM »

There is a link at the top right hand corner of the page marked Where to Watch. You can click there and enter your state.

Than you heart!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: October 22, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »

Riddle me this……………

I have wanted to walk away from this case, I can't  an angelic monkey But all these horrible cases have taken a toll. Maybe I should just sit and watch cartoons all day for sanity sake. 

I understand or maybe just some mind numbing carp on TV.......I'm considering tossing the laptop or leaving it at work like I did in the summer, that way I would be forced to walk away for a bit anyway

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: October 22, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »

Thanks,Heart.I had no idea what station I needed to use.

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: October 22, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »

Did anyone see Ron's atty on NG last night...I caught the late night version as I couldn't sleep, but it was such a farce. When Nancy asked Shoemaker if Ron knew about Misty's drug problems, he said no

Oh hello Mr. Shoemaker, maybe you should actually ask your client some Q's about the weekend prior to Haleigh's disappearance and it's not like your client has a stellar record for staying out of trouble himself as far as drugs are concerned.............That's like Cindy Anthony "not knowing" Casey was preganant when her belly button turned into an outtie

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.