April 16, 2024, 09:36:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415653 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: October 22, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »

I guess I will wait until 4pm to watch Maury, I cant take the Cummings right now, especially after Misty's 911 call and Ronald saying he didnt know about her drug problem, well, my God, a blind person could see she had a problem if they would have just bothered to check her out, not grab her up after meeting her and moving her in to take care of your kids, Good Lord, they cant be that stupid, those kids would have been better off alone then in Misty's care, and the robbery, well I think it was legit, just think about it, she was at a known drug area, she was in a car with another girl, and I think the people in that area knows what she looks like by now, and then seeing her on TV all those times, they probably fogured she had money from her many TV appearances, and so, they took it.........she is as stupid as she seems I guess......IMO

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Ron's not that stupid; he's just irresponsible.  Saying he didn't know Misty had a drug problem is just more of his irresponsible rhetoric: blah, blah, blah!  He probably knew before, but he at least knew when she went off on a 3-day drug binge.  He was irresponsible for letting a kid coming off a drug binge look after and be responsible for his childrend.  His irresponsibility knows no end.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: October 22, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »

how did they know which misty discrepency to go with for the re-enactment?
glad that haleigh's face got on tv
as for ron he had an extreme amount of tears in this but never in any other interview... he has shed tears and crystal has called them fake tears and my point is... why let the tears OVER flow today? (well a couple of weeks ago when this was filmed)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: October 22, 2009, 03:10:15 PM »

A very big thank you!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: October 22, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »

as for ron he had an extreme amount of tears in this but never in any other interview... he has shed tears and crystal has called them fake tears and my point is... why let the tears OVER flow today? (well a couple of weeks ago when this was filmed)

I don't know about the rest of the monkeys here, I am so tired of Misty and Ron I could scream...and the 911 call I know by heart...I wish they would just show pictures of HaLeigh and leave the rest of the PC clan out....sorry I am a very angry monkey today...I should just log off and keep quiet. Dear Lord Please Bring HaLeigh Home.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: October 22, 2009, 03:17:15 PM »

hi monkeys
lets say the robbery was real / u can stop laughing now
and the phone she mentioned, would that be the phone from,
the nite of 2-9-09, i sure would like to get a hold of that phone,
and check the info stored in it. i think its possible to retrieve the,
what you thought was deleted info too
as far as her whining about the phone... i doubt it was the same one... not that it would matter
i doubt that this was a warning by anyone of importance related to this case...
it is very common for people to get robbed or killed during a drug deal gone awry
if she was set up by anyone i would assume the friend she was with who took off after them was behind it
even if you are drug induced why would you chase after 2-3 black guys with a gun for your friends purse
the driver was the one who took off with misty hanging out of the car and left the girl on foot and accused the other 2 of buying drugs... she wants no part of what was going on there...
i think she was just flat out robbed by some drug heads one way or another...
all the above is if i believe the incident even happened and that the whole thing wasn't just some ruse for pain meds to begin with... i still want to know wy the cop couldn't id the pills in the broken bottle when the visual description of them should have been right on the bottle... and if not why wasn't misty arrested for having them in an unmarked bottle even if they were legit and her persciption... it says in the report that they were taken into evidence...
and she probably did get pain meds from the hospital that day...
THE END
ps i hate all the cummings/croslins and i want to know where the F is haleigh??????????? I am so sick of all these losers
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: October 22, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »

I could be wrong I think the so called robbery was a warning, to shut up, sort of like the headless rat. I don't know if it is the same phone 

i thought that to, just thinking how she sounded on the tape
MY PHONE sounds important to her, ill listen again
teens need their phones to survive... especially her since i doubt she knows anyones phone number without it... she said that with such emphasis because if it is worth more then $100 then it is her most valuable possession (literally)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1086 on: October 22, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

I guess I will wait until 4pm to watch Maury, I cant take the Cummings right now, especially after Misty's 911 call and Ronald saying he didnt know about her drug problem, well, my God, a blind person could see she had a problem if they would have just bothered to check her out, not grab her up after meeting her and moving her in to take care of your kids, Good Lord, they cant be that stupid, those kids would have been better off alone then in Misty's care, and the robbery, well I think it was legit, just think about it, she was at a known drug area, she was in a car with another girl, and I think the people in that area knows what she looks like by now, and then seeing her on TV all those times, they probably fogured she had money from her many TV appearances, and so, they took it.........she is as stupid as she seems I guess......IMO
And a blind person, no offense meant, please, would have realized not to let two little ones in her care    I cannot forgive that, period.

Seriously Ray Charles could have seen it! Not to mention I don't believe he was clean, he looked whacked out in most of the interviews I ever saw him in  (even Whorealdo). Even my dad was watching once and he was like "that boy is high as a kite "
Agreed, early on in the case when Geraldo was talking to Ron, my husband who literally doesn't pay attention to things, even commented that the guy sure looks violent, and that he reminded him of a guy that he works with. I know drugged, when I see drugged.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: October 22, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »

hi monkeys
lets say the robbery was real / u can stop laughing now
and the phone she mentioned, would that be the phone from,
the nite of 2-9-09, i sure would like to get a hold of that phone,
and check the info stored in it. i think its possible to retrieve the,
what you thought was deleted info too
as far as her whining about the phone... i doubt it was the same one... not that it would matter
i doubt that this was a warning by anyone of importance related to this case...
it is very common for people to get robbed or killed during a drug deal gone awry
if she was set up by anyone i would assume the friend she was with who took off after them was behind it
even if you are drug induced why would you chase after 2-3 black guys with a gun for your friends purse
the driver was the one who took off with misty hanging out of the car and left the girl on foot and accused the other 2 of buying drugs... she wants no part of what was going on there...
i think she was just flat out robbed by some drug heads one way or another...
all the above is if i believe the incident even happened and that the whole thing wasn't just some ruse for pain meds to begin with... i still want to know wy the cop couldn't id the pills in the broken bottle when the visual description of them should have been right on the bottle... and if not why wasn't misty arrested for having them in an unmarked bottle even if they were legit and her persciption... it says in the report that they were taken into evidence...
and she probably did get pain meds from the hospital that day...
THE END
ps i hate all the cummings/croslins and i want to know where the F is haleigh??????????? I am so sick of all these losers

Penny, chiming in here,    I agree with your comment and again it sounds like the inconsistent Misty. was it 2 men or 3 men? Seems like if you're chasing them, saw them etc. you'd know for sure.  Has the same tone as her version of events the night Haleigh went missing.  JMHO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: October 22, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Ron's not that stupid; he's just irresponsible.  Saying he didn't know Misty had a drug problem is just more of his irresponsible rhetoric: blah, blah, blah!  He probably knew before, but he at least knew when she went off on a 3-day drug binge.  He was irresponsible for letting a kid coming off a drug binge look after and be responsible for his childrend.  His irresponsibility knows no end.....

I totally agree, and he could have left the children with someone else, his mom or granny, or even his good neighbor Player, who seems to just love Ron. I can't forgive that action, I can forgive things, but that I can't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: October 22, 2009, 03:42:08 PM »

Money?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1090 on: October 22, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »

And a blind person, no offense meant, please, would have realized not to let two little ones in her care    I cannot forgive that, period.

Seriously Ray Charles could have seen it! Not to mention I don't believe he was clean, he looked whacked out in most of the interviews I ever saw him in  (even Whorealdo). Even my dad was watching once and he was like "that boy is high as a kite "
Agreed, early on in the case when Geraldo was talking to Ron, my husband who literally doesn't pay attention to things, even commented that the guy sure looks violent, and that he reminded him of a guy that he works with. I know drugged, when I see drugged.

LOL~WE can recognize it because my brother is a non-motivated pot head has been for 20 yrs Thank God he has no kids or responsibilities other than himself.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: October 22, 2009, 03:46:03 PM »

I hope everyone will read this.....not exactly O/T  TIA

Message from Tim Miller

I would like to address some of the comments made by “so-called” experts about Texas EquuSearch in recent weeks. First of all, we have the most valuable members/volunteers of any organization in existence. Occasionally, we have had to do things which are not the “normal” for a search organization. Case in point, Misty Cummings – I made the decision to help Misty get away from a very volatile situation. She was in danger for her life, and I felt that if something happened to Misty, we would lose any chance of finding Haleigh. That is ALL this was about. So, I enlisted the help of one of our volunteers who had befriended Misty during our time in Satsuma, Donna Brock. Donna did a wonderful job in keeping Misty safe and, until the “road rage” incident, was doing so under the radar. This was not about media attention. Again, as I have said many times, I will use whatever resources that are at my disposal to find Haleigh.

At the time of this posting, I am on my way to another search. Before I go, I am on my way to deposit a small check I received from a construction job I did, into the Texas EquuSearch account so that we can help another family. (See copy below.)

Moffitt Check

We were able to help bring closure to another family yesterday with the help of some hard working Texas EquuSearch members, along with the help of the local community who so willingly helped us because of the work we have done and continue to do.

I would invite any person who sits, wearing a suit on television, to come and put your jeans and boots on and join us on a real search. I wonder who our “so-called experts” are.

I would like to quote Abraham Lincoln:

If I tried to read, much less answer all the criticisms made of me, and all the attacks leveled against me, this office would have to be closed for all other business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I know how, the very best I can, I mean to keep on doing this down to the very end.

A. Lincoln

Edit to add link per Sunny: 
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/10/message-from-tim-miller/comment-page-1/#comment-966
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 10:36:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: October 22, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »

Thanks Sunny 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: October 22, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

Thanks Sunny 

You are welcome...I forgot the link in case anyone would like to leave Tim/TES a message.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/10/message-from-tim-miller/comment-page-1/#comment-966

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: October 22, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »

love the Lincoln quote . And can I add this goes for the disagreeing monkees ?We ALL want the same thing .
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: October 22, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »

My vote would be to keep Ron Cummings and his mother off the air. They have both done nothing to help further this case along. Unfortunately, it appears they are on the media blitz tour for awhile. When I saw the doll today, OMG! I thought it was Caylee's. At that point, I realized I watch too much of this stuff.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: October 22, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »

My vote would be to keep Ron Cummings and his mother off the air. They have both done nothing to help further this case along. Unfortunately, it appears they are on the media blitz tour for awhile. When I saw the doll today, OMG! I thought it was Caylee's. At that point, I realized I watch too much of this stuff.

I hear you 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1097 on: October 22, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »

Also, why is Ron is constant;y refering to her as property...first is was a bike, then shoes and it just makes me so freakind mad, we freaking no she is not property, she is a child..............we know she "aint" a pair of shoes

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: October 22, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »

Also, why is Ron is constant;y refering to her as property...first is was a bike, then shoes and it just makes me so freakind mad, we freaking no she is not property, she is a child..............we know she "aint" a pair of shoes

I don't get all the references to property either, but perhaps if she were say .... a cell phone or a purse, Misty's 911 call may have had more urgency. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: October 22, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »

in lite of how easy a child can be taken in daylite IE.somer
how easy would it be, with a passed out babysitter
just looking for stuff to find Haleigh

does anyone remember if this guy was discussed b4,
Timothy Randolph Loucakis

this guy has 5 autos, 2 are red pickups,only one is plated, the red chevy truck
could his truck have been mistaken for rc truck, that nite
and he lives 2-3 blocks from 202 green lane
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=27045

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyerVehicleVesselInfo.do?personId=27045

Vehicle Make: CHEVROLET
  Vehicle Type: AUTO
  Vehicle Color: RED
 Vehicle Year: 1993
 Vehicle Body: PICKUP
  Tag Number: 637LZX

i posted here about, how so many S.O. own several autos
a guy the monkeys are looking at in somers case has 7 autos
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6325.msg992263#msg992263

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.