April 24, 2024, 11:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415859 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: October 22, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=147059&catid=3
Haleigh's Great Grandmother Reacts to Somer Case
 Ann Butler  Dave Wax     Created: 10/22/2009 1:56:26 PM    Updated: 10/22/2009 6:24:53 PM
PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The recovery of the body of 7-year-old Somer Thompson evoked memories of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings in Putnam County earlier this year.

The 5-year-old vanished in February and has not been found.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said during the first few days of the investigation that deputies also searched landfills, which is how Somer was found Wednesday.

Trash that was collected from southern Putnam County was taken to the landfill, but deposited in a roped-off area. Forty
sheriff's deputies went through the trash seeking clues, but found no evidence or clues.

Hardy confirmed that a garbage search is protocol in a missing persons case.

Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal great grandmother, said today that she sympathizes with Somer's family, and she still holds out hope that Haleigh can be found alive.

She is pleased that police initially looked in the landfill for Haleigh, eliminating that as a possibility.

Also Thursday, Sheriff Hardy announced a new way to send in tips regarding Haleigh. Anyone with information can send an email to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 22, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »

Well, Im glad that the landfields were searched also, I have had nightmares of that dumpster that was searched, I just wish HaLeigh could be found and maybe with the new way to call in a tip, well e-mail in a tip, someone will try that....I doubt it though, looks like to me if someone wanted to give a tip, it would have already been done, but I can pray that they will.....

All these poor children and no one to blame right now..........it is making me really sick at heart and something needs to be done.......God Bless all the Children of the world and may they stay safe..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1102 on: October 22, 2009, 06:54:42 PM »

Well, Im glad that the landfields were searched also, I have had nightmares of that dumpster that was searched, I just wish HaLeigh could be found and maybe with the new way to call in a tip, well e-mail in a tip, someone will try that....I doubt it though, looks like to me if someone wanted to give a tip, it would have already been done, but I can pray that they will.....

All these poor children and no one to blame right now..........it is making me really sick at heart and something needs to be done.......God Bless all the Children of the world and may they stay safe..
I can't and won't forget about that dumpster, that never seemed right at the time, and it sure doesn't seem right now either.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: October 22, 2009, 07:02:35 PM »

My vote would be to keep Ron Cummings and his mother off the air. They have both done nothing to help further this case along. Unfortunately, it appears they are on the media blitz tour for awhile. When I saw the doll today, OMG! I thought it was Caylee's. At that point, I realized I watch too much of this stuff.

Also, why is Ron is constant;y refering to her as property...first is was a bike, then shoes and it just makes me so freakind mad, we freaking no she is not property, she is a child..............we know she "aint" a pair of shoes

I don't get all the references to property either, but perhaps if she were say .... a cell phone or a purse, Misty's 911 call may have had more urgency. 
I think RC knows or is trying to make it appear that HaLeigh was taken for a  vendetta. imho

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 22, 2009, 07:10:43 PM »

My vote would be to keep Ron Cummings and his mother off the air. They have both done nothing to help further this case along. Unfortunately, it appears they are on the media blitz tour for awhile. When I saw the doll today, OMG! I thought it was Caylee's. At that point, I realized I watch too much of this stuff.

Also, why is Ron is constant;y refering to her as property...first is was a bike, then shoes and it just makes me so freakind mad, we freaking no she is not property, she is a child..............we know she "aint" a pair of shoes

I don't get all the references to property either, but perhaps if she were say .... a cell phone or a purse, Misty's 911 call may have had more urgency. 
I think RC knows or is trying to make it appear that HaLeigh was taken for a  vendetta. imho
i agree 100%
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: October 22, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1106 on: October 22, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »

I agree

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 22, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

I agree also, how sickening 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: October 22, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »

Also, when I think about a vendetta-in my mind the only thing that makes sense is drugs

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: October 22, 2009, 08:29:25 PM »

Is Ron Cummings scheduled to be on Oprah?  When?  I thought it was for today, but it did not happen. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: October 22, 2009, 08:34:59 PM »

Is Ron Cummings scheduled to be on Oprah?  When?  I thought it was for today, but it did not happen. 

Not that I know of, although he was on Maury today

[
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: October 22, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

I firmly believe Ron is directly or indirectly involved in Haleigh's disappearance, but he did seem to be showing real grief today on Maury. TN was making crying noises but i saw NO tears. Maybe they are taking turns emoting
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1112 on: October 22, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »

Hi Strayze,

Here is Ophra's link, I didn't see any promo on him: http://www.oprah.com/index
Ophra is no fool, she will know if he is fibbing.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: October 22, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

Also, when I think about a vendetta-in my mind the only thing that makes sense is drugs
or robbery.. granted probably theft of drugs but maybe not...maybe stole drug money...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: October 22, 2009, 08:44:05 PM »

I still dont think she was used for anything to do with drugs, as bad as Ronald was talking about Misty he would have probably traded her for drugs and kept HaLeigh, ......but seriously, I still think that Misty is the root to this and she knows exactly what happened or at least, who else had the chance to do it..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: October 22, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »

I still dont think she was used for anything to do with drugs, as bad as Ronald was talking about Misty he would have probably traded her for drugs and kept HaLeigh, ......but seriously, I still think that Misty is the root to this and she knows exactly what happened or at least, who else had the chance to do it..

See, I'm still leaning towards accident or lost temper over a wet bed, or HaLeigh getting caught in the middle of FAB and Misty fighting. BUT, if it was a vendetta I feel it has to be drug related, which could encompass many things even robbing a drug dealer, but my gut is going in another direction and I DO think Ron knows something and is involved directly OR indirectly.

[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: October 22, 2009, 09:07:16 PM »

Hi Strayze,

Here is Ophra's link, I didn't see any promo on him: http://www.oprah.com/index
Ophra is no fool, she will know if he is fibbing.

After the fiasco Oprah had with Cindy backtracking on her scheduled Oprah appearance, Oprah may be extra cautious in dealing with possible guests, especially if they are loose with the facts (liars).    That's obscene:  Cindy so arrogantly messing with Oprah!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: October 22, 2009, 09:10:05 PM »

Not that I know of, although he was on Maury today

Thank you.  Oprah has too much class for the likes of Cummings.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: October 22, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »

See, I'm still leaning towards accident or lost temper over a wet bed, or HaLeigh getting caught in the middle of FAB and Misty fighting. BUT, if it was a vendetta I feel it has to be drug related, which could encompass many things even robbing a drug dealer, but my gut is going in another direction and I DO think Ron knows something and is involved directly OR indirectly.
I believe that drugs is at the root of what happened to Haleigh.  After all, Misty had had a three day binge of sex and drugs just prior to the day Haleigh disappeared.  She was undoubtedly seeking to rejuvenate her drug supply the day Haleigh disappeared.  Misty's crazy stories of that night, I believe, were due to her drugged out fog.  She is really badly hooked.  For a 17-yr-old, she has a depraved lifestyle.  She is the scum of FL, a totally unproductive person, totally drugged out, unable to work and function, and on the charity handouts.  She costs taxpayers lots.  Of course the same is true with the Cummings family and their relatives, and probably Crystal Sheffield and family.  What a sad commentary of Florida pond scum.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 22, 2009, 09:33:29 PM »

I've always have been on the same page as you, accident, or loss of temper. I just never believed this was a drug related vendetta. Drug related you bet, but drugs ingested by Ron and Misty  And perhaps drugs ingested by Haleigh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.