March 28, 2024, 04:24:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 414919 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1160 on: October 23, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

And to think how many more children are living like this or worse. And DCF is a joke in my book, Jr should be out of whatever house Ron is living in, cleared them, and everything is fine, sure   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: October 23, 2009, 01:42:57 PM »

I don't know both Ron and Crystal aren't the best parents, that is a given. But Haleigh and Jr were left with a drug addicted teenager, come on, now why would that be, unless Ron thought nothing of that because he is a drug addicted twenty something. That was the lifestyle, I don't care how much he loves his kids, I'm sure he does, there is no reason to have left those kids with Misty, none, and if grandma and granny loved those kids they should have known better. Do they have one brain and pass it along, or toss a coin to see who gets to use the brain for the day? 

ron should have never left the kids with Misty...
All the grand parents should have been more involved...on BOTH sides of the family...especially the ones who still lived in the same area...jmo...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: October 23, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »

And to think how many more children are living like this or worse. And DCF is a joke in my book, Jr should be out of whatever house Ron is living in, cleared them, and everything is fine, sure   
Good afternoon NRCG  an angelic monkey
I agree with you  this is a sad world we live in when it comes to the welfare of our children.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: October 23, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »

Good afternoon NRCG  an angelic monkey
I agree with you  this is a sad world we live in when it comes to the welfare of our children.

yes..it is really sad...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1164 on: October 23, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »

I don't know both Ron and Crystal aren't the best parents, that is a given. But Haleigh and Jr were left with a drug addicted teenager, come on, now why would that be, unless Ron thought nothing of that because he is a drug addicted twenty something. That was the lifestyle, I don't care how much he loves his kids, I'm sure he does, there is no reason to have left those kids with Misty, none, and if grandma and granny loved those kids they should have known better. Do they have one brain and pass it along, or toss a coin to see who gets to use the brain for the day? 

OMG~You sure know how to crack me up.........

What was even worse was Ron's lawyer stating on NG that FAB had NO idea she was a druggie yeah-I'm buying that NOT!!! I never understood why one of them didn't watch HaLeigh and Jr that night, especially after Ron knowing about what happened over the weekend (wonder if he knew about the threesome at that point), frankly I wouldn't want my kids around someone who was sleeping with random men and then living in my house.........not kidding, but I'd be afraid she could pass on some STD to them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: October 23, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »

You know Rose, I dont think it was a matter of using their brains (which I agree that Ronalds might be a little fried by now) but I think that Ronald was more concerned with keeping Misty at his house and less concerned about his childrens saftey, he just wanted Misty to stay there and not run off again and he thought that leaving the kids with her would insure that she would stay, well, it worked, and it caused his daughter to be gone, I agree, it was Ronalds fault even if he never touched HaLeigh again after he left for work that day, he should have been more concerned with his children then he was about Misty, and made sure they were in a safe place first and then deal with Misty later....IMO.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: October 23, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »

I have two thing to mention regarding the case of HaLeigh and Somer, 1) Could we send the CCSO over to Putnam County to help out with the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance and 2) Maybe I just don't recall, but I don't remember the community coming out in such a massive effort the day HaLeigh went missing......maybe it happened but not to this degree, I just don't remember this amount of sympathy and people staying out all night looking for her, and then I remember the comment when someone went to search and they stopped at a gas station and were told something like " don't bother"

If they would have been there from the start Haleigh's case would have come to a conclusion by now, imo. I believe they screwed it all up from the beginning. IMO
The "don't bother" comment probably reflects bias against the backwoods hillbilly + druggie lifestyle.

I think the reflection is on the citizens of Putnam County and especially Satsuma.
No matter the reputation of the parents, they should have rallied for the missing child.
It would have been the Christian and the neighborly thing to do.
It isn't a time to cast allegations, but to come together for a cause. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: October 23, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »

You know Rose, I dont think it was a matter of using their brains (which I agree that Ronalds might be a little fried by now) but I think that Ronald was more concerned with keeping Misty at his house and less concerned about his childrens saftey, he just wanted Misty to stay there and not run off again and he thought that leaving the kids with her would insure that she would stay, well, it worked, and it caused his daughter to be gone, I agree, it was Ronalds fault even if he never touched HaLeigh again after he left for work that day, he should have been more concerned with his children then he was about Misty, and made sure they were in a safe place first and then deal with Misty later....IMO.....
Yes, more concern for the little ones, cheap, drug addicted little tramps are a dime a dozen, children are certainly not. As you can see I'm really angry today, I just have a sick feeling Haleigh won't be found, and that is upsetting.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: October 23, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »

I have two thing to mention regarding the case of HaLeigh and Somer, 1) Could we send the CCSO over to Putnam County to help out with the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance and 2) Maybe I just don't recall, but I don't remember the community coming out in such a massive effort the day HaLeigh went missing......maybe it happened but not to this degree, I just don't remember this amount of sympathy and people staying out all night looking for her, and then I remember the comment when someone went to search and they stopped at a gas station and were told something like " don't bother"

If they would have been there from the start Haleigh's case would have come to a conclusion by now, imo. I believe they screwed it all up from the beginning. IMO
The "don't bother" comment probably reflects bias against the backwoods hillbilly + druggie lifestyle.

I think the reflection is on the citizens of Putnam County and especially Satsuma.
No matter the reputation of the parents, they should have rallied for the missing child.
It would have been the Christian and the neighborly thing to do.
It isn't a time to cast allegations, but to come together for a cause. IMO

my point Mags, but you said it better...xxxx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: October 23, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

I agree, the community should all come together to search for a missing child, no excuses, especially stupid ones like you don't like the family 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: October 23, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

Yes, more concern for the little ones, cheap, drug addicted little tramps are a dime a dozen, children are certainly not. As you can see I'm really angry today, I just have a sick feeling Haleigh won't be found, and that is upsetting.

I hate to be negative about this case....but I am with you the last few days I have had my doubts that she will be found. This has been a very upsetting week.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: October 23, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

Very upsetting week, and I believe valuable evidence was not handled properly at the mobile home, and mistakes were made 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: October 23, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »

I agree, the community should all come together to search for a missing child, no excuses, especially stupid ones like you don't like the family 
Your right HaLeigh did not choose who her parents would be...I think that was the chose of of our heavenly Father she was a gift to the parents that was not cherished.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: October 23, 2009, 02:09:03 PM »

Very upsetting week, and I believe valuable evidence was not handled properly at the mobile home, and mistakes were made 

very upsetting week..
reading about Somer and the garbage, how if the police had not tracked the trucks and examined each pile as it was delivered <<something like that>>>>...and if she had not been found when she was that she might never have been found because mounds of garbage would have been piled on top...I have to say that for the first time my heart sank and it passed my mind that the same thing could have happened to Haleigh, especially with the dog hitting on the dumpster...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: October 23, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »

I agree totally, but I also think that something about HaLeigh will be found out about, I believe with all my heart that Misty knows and she will eventually be either told on or she will tell as a way to get out of trouble for something else, I also dont think  HaLeigh is far from the area that she came up missing from....I just dont.....she is there and someone will find something soon, its deer season now and alot of people will be in those woods, I think that is how she will be found.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: October 23, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »

Where is Misty these days?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: October 23, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »

Ditto~

No excuses-I have been trying to point that out that no matter what a child's parent has or hasn't done - it should never matter when it comes to finding a missing child or for that matter how that child is treated ever, they can't help the enviroment they were brought up in. Their caregiver's are too blame for that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: October 23, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »

yes Rosie...my feelings too...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: October 23, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

Agree again, IIRC the back door wan't even taken until AFTER the media was allowed thru the trailer-so many mistakes. I just read back thru the first thread and looks like the night of the 10th  they actually called off the search until the next morning, wouldn't they do what CCSO did with Somer's case and search thru the night

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: October 23, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »

Too many mistakes were made from the beginning, and the biggest mistake was leaving the kids with Misty.  And, yes where is Misty, at Taco Bell or Burger King 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.