April 26, 2024, 10:17:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415929 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1180 on: October 23, 2009, 02:25:06 PM »

Too many mistakes were made from the beginning, and the biggest mistake was leaving the kids with Misty.  And, yes where is Misty, at Taco Bell or Burger King 

I'd guess whichever one had the best deal on oxy's and zanny's, but that's just a guess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: October 23, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »

Too many mistakes were made from the beginning, and the biggest mistake was leaving the kids with Misty.  And, yes where is Misty, at Taco Bell or Burger King 

I'd guess whichever one had the best deal on oxy's and zanny's, but that's just a guess

I am guessing Burger King...".have your way"....Misty would order one double cheese burger with oxy...and a side order of zanny....and a doobie for dessert...to go pls.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: October 23, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

I am guessing Burger King...".have your way"....Misty would order one double cheese burger with oxy...and a side order of zanny....and a doobie for dessert...to go pls.

and don't forget the Coke...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1183 on: October 23, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

Misty probably has already run off to Tenn with the family 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:07 PM »

and don't forget the Coke...

Mercy I'm slipping how could I forget the Coke!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

Could be after the robbery attempt

I do wonder wth everyone is now from Misty, her family to FAB....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: October 23, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »

Well we are upon the weekend so I feel sure we will hear something from her!!!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: October 23, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »

It has been a week or so and Fab has not had any "u know what "  ::MonkeyTongue::so he is probably scouting for a female.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: October 23, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »

Weekends in Satsuma, sure brings out the craziness, and just wait for next weekend, Halloween 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: October 23, 2009, 03:33:49 PM »

Weekends in Satsuma, sure brings out the craziness, and just wait for next weekend, Halloween 

Yikes ....your right it will be scary.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1190 on: October 23, 2009, 03:40:29 PM »

It has been a week or so and Fab has not had any "u know what "  ::MonkeyTongue::so he is probably scouting for a female.

Good point, so do you think he's looking at the middle school or high school

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1191 on: October 23, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

In my opinion Ron should have been arrested for child endangerment and child neglect for leaving his children with Misty that afternoon...knowing she was coming off a 3- day drug and alcohol binge.

In our area yesterday a year old baby boy was found wondering in a mans backyard at around 1 PM . His mother finally showed up at the police dept at around 6 pm to claim him after he was seen on the news last night. For the story go to www.wistv.com . Mom and dad are both in jail...thank God. God be with all the children who have no one that cares about them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: October 23, 2009, 04:23:14 PM »

He might be looking at the High School...gonna get him a smart one this time.
Warning to all the mothers in Sinsuma Ron the Man is single again,I would put a chastity belt on my daughter.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: October 23, 2009, 04:24:07 PM »

In my opinion Ron should have been arrested for child endangerment and child neglect for leaving his children with Misty that afternoon...knowing she was coming off a 3- day drug and alcohol binge.

In our area yesterday a year old baby boy was found wondering in a mans backyard at around 1 PM . His mother finally showed up at the police dept at around 6 pm to claim him after he was seen on the news last night. For the story go to www.wistv.com . Mom and dad are both in jail...thank God. God be with all the children who have no one that cares about them.

You won't get an argument out of me, he knew she was a druggie and assume it wasn;t a problem for him as I'd bet my salary he is too, but it's even worse because she was coming down from that sex/drug binge and he still left them there and after trying to get her on the phone 20 times never left to check on the kids.........lock them both up and keep them away from the drugs, beer and ciggy's and see what happens

Thanks for the link Darla, will go check it out

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 23, 2009, 04:45:03 PM »

He might be looking at the High School...gonna get him a smart one this time.
Warning to all the mothers in Sinsuma Ron the Man is single again,I would put a chastity belt on my daughter.

Could be, but heard he only finished 9th grade, so I bet he wouldn't want anyone wid mo edumukashun dan him.....never know though

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 23, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »

WTF is up with Art Harris lately anyway:

LLM Papa

[applaud] [smite]

Re: Ongoing Case Discussion
« Reply #4739 on: Today at 03:20:18 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been scratching my head trying to understand the reason for the long rant of a post yesterday by Art Harris. He essentially attacks Ger's pictures and the information that I put out at 3 different sites (two of which are private) with the two paragraphs that I am going to breakdown for comment below.

I could understand it if I had ever said any disparaging words about AH, but they do not exist before today. About 6 weeks ago, I received a call from a mutual acquaintance of mine and Art Harris asking for my permission to give Art my phone number. I didn't call or e-mail him, HE CALLED ME, and talked for close to an hour. That was the only time I have ever spoken with the man.  Among several topics of the conversation (which I thought was well received and very cordial until I read his post) he asked me about the information I had in regards to the guy who said Ronald Cummings was at his house drunk on the night Haleigh disappeared. I was happy to forward to him every e-mail that I had received from THREE different sources.

It's amazing to me that he would attack me when I've never said a single bad word about him, but praise his moderator after this extremely disparaging remark a couple of days ago in an article by Spunky aka Jada at the RadioNewz site:

it’s hidden way under the snide comments from the Holier than Thou about the players in this case – miles below the drugs and guns and lengthy rap sheets of most of the peeps and fandamily surrounding HaLeigh’s world, the slithering reptiles, the fingerprintless, the bald, the Brits, and the on-air types

http://radionewz.net/?p=3371&cpage=1#comment-949

Nice to see that his "brilliant, hard-working moderator” places Art in the same category and sentence with obvious references to Cobra, T Holsmeth, Simon Barrett, and TJ Hart.

Paragraph 1

She spoke with one person who said he had seen Ronald, but…we also had a long interview with him, his wife who remembers Misty being there and letting pretty little Haleigh come in to use the bathroom on another occasion…and his sidekick who suffered from severe pain and is always very heavily medicated. He sort of remembers what was on TV that night, but it wasn’t good enough for LE investigators to hang a case on for probable cause they’d take before a judge to get a warrant for Daddy’s arrrest…

-“She (Ger) spoke with one person who said he had seen Ronald”

-So Art Harris is admitting that Ger was indeed told that the witness saw Ronald Cummings on 2/9 while he was supposed to be at work.

-“we also had a long interview with him, his wife who remembers Misty being there and letting pretty little Haleigh come in to use the bathroom on another occasion”

-How does this in any way discredit what Ger's information and my posts actually said?

-“his sidekick who suffered from severe pain and is always very heavily medicated. He sort of remembers what was on TV that night.”

-I don't even know what he's talking about unless it's the friend of the witness who said RC wanted him to go help rob a dealer. So he's heavily medicated due to pain, so what? The point is whether or not he was medicated on February 9th, not when AH talked to him. The point is also not about the gun or robbing the dealer, The point is RC was NOT at work.

Once again he gives NOTHING that disputes Ger's information or my posts.

BTW, I wonder if Art Harris remembers what was on TV on February 9th? I sure as hell don't.

-“it wasn’t good enough for LE investigators to hang a case on for probable cause”

-Well no s**t Sherlock! Even us tar baby bloggers know that playing hookey from work is not probable cause for an arrest for murder or anything else. BUT IT IS OPPORTUNITY TO COMMIT THE CRIME! It is also evidence of a lying suspect.

Paragraph 2

Even the Cummings family has called in stalking complaints against a blogger who used to be allowed here– for trespassing, actually going onto private property to snoop and take photos, behaviour that would get her canned by any bonafide news organization and put us at risk for allowing her to publish work here. You know what they have nicknamed her? The stalker lady.” Nice.

-“the Cummings family has called in stalking complaints against a blogger who used to be allowed here.”

-Got a news flash for you Art, as of last evening, she was still a member and allowed at your site.

-“for trespassing, actually going onto private property to snoop and take photos”

-All of Ger's pictures are posted at: http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?board=21.0 Point out one that was taken from Cumming's property.

-“behaviour that would get her canned by any bonafide news organization and put us at risk for allowing her to publish work here.”

Doesn't Art know that the pictures were removed from his site by Ger herself? His "brilliant, hard-working moderator" confirms that with this comment:

2Spunky
Global Moderator

Re: Haleigh Cummings (Continued as of 8/10/2009)
« Reply #380 on: August 11, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »

Ger removed them...I did not.

-You know what they have nicknamed her? The stalker lady.” Nice.

-You want to know WHEN that nic started Art? Within 48 hours or so of Ger posting pictures of 105 Rita Lane. You remember don't you? That's the address that Teresa Neves gave to LE in the PCSO report as her residence on 2/10. Ger was only there to clear up whether or not there is a residence at 105 Rita Lane since no such address is shown on the Putnam County Appraiser's GIS mapping.

Art Harris had NO reason to attack me and Ger yesterday. Both of us are simply bloggers trying to understand this tragedy.

I have never tried to steal Art Harris's thunder. If I wanted attention in any measure, I would have consented to being interviewed for the Jacksonville Times Union article about bloggers that he referred to in his rant. I was contacted and I respectfully declined to be a part of it because I didn't want to be analyzed as a part of a current cultural phenomenon.

I am simply on a journey for the truth about what happened to Haleigh Cummings. I'm not as sure about Art's motives as I was before today.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:29:54 PM by LLM Papa »  Report to moderator    Logged 

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=23.4725

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: October 23, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »

Thanks Darla    And I agree with you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: October 23, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »

Wow, IM, this case has really brought out the boxing gloves 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: October 23, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

WTF is up with Art Harris lately anyway:

LLM Papa

[applaud] [smite]

Re: Ongoing Case Discussion
« Reply #4739 on: Today at 03:20:18 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been scratching my head trying to understand the reason for the long rant of a post yesterday by Art Harris. He essentially attacks Ger's pictures and the information that I put out at 3 different sites (two of which are private) with the two paragraphs that I am going to breakdown for comment below.

I could understand it if I had ever said any disparaging words about AH, but they do not exist before today. About 6 weeks ago, I received a call from a mutual acquaintance of mine and Art Harris asking for my permission to give Art my phone number. I didn't call or e-mail him, HE CALLED ME, and talked for close to an hour. That was the only time I have ever spoken with the man.  Among several topics of the conversation (which I thought was well received and very cordial until I read his post) he asked me about the information I had in regards to the guy who said Ronald Cummings was at his house drunk on the night Haleigh disappeared. I was happy to forward to him every e-mail that I had received from THREE different sources.

It's amazing to me that he would attack me when I've never said a single bad word about him, but praise his moderator after this extremely disparaging remark a couple of days ago in an article by Spunky aka Jada at the RadioNewz site:

it’s hidden way under the snide comments from the Holier than Thou about the players in this case – miles below the drugs and guns and lengthy rap sheets of most of the peeps and fandamily surrounding HaLeigh’s world, the slithering reptiles, the fingerprintless, the bald, the Brits, and the on-air types

http://radionewz.net/?p=3371&cpage=1#comment-949

Nice to see that his "brilliant, hard-working moderator” places Art in the same category and sentence with obvious references to Cobra, T Holsmeth, Simon Barrett, and TJ Hart.

Paragraph 1

She spoke with one person who said he had seen Ronald, but…we also had a long interview with him, his wife who remembers Misty being there and letting pretty little Haleigh come in to use the bathroom on another occasion…and his sidekick who suffered from severe pain and is always very heavily medicated. He sort of remembers what was on TV that night, but it wasn’t good enough for LE investigators to hang a case on for probable cause they’d take before a judge to get a warrant for Daddy’s arrrest…

-“She (Ger) spoke with one person who said he had seen Ronald”

-So Art Harris is admitting that Ger was indeed told that the witness saw Ronald Cummings on 2/9 while he was supposed to be at work.

-“we also had a long interview with him, his wife who remembers Misty being there and letting pretty little Haleigh come in to use the bathroom on another occasion”

-How does this in any way discredit what Ger's information and my posts actually said?

-“his sidekick who suffered from severe pain and is always very heavily medicated. He sort of remembers what was on TV that night.”

-I don't even know what he's talking about unless it's the friend of the witness who said RC wanted him to go help rob a dealer. So he's heavily medicated due to pain, so what? The point is whether or not he was medicated on February 9th, not when AH talked to him. The point is also not about the gun or robbing the dealer, The point is RC was NOT at work.

Once again he gives NOTHING that disputes Ger's information or my posts.

BTW, I wonder if Art Harris remembers what was on TV on February 9th? I sure as hell don't.

-“it wasn’t good enough for LE investigators to hang a case on for probable cause”

-Well no s**t Sherlock! Even us tar baby bloggers know that playing hookey from work is not probable cause for an arrest for murder or anything else. BUT IT IS OPPORTUNITY TO COMMIT THE CRIME! It is also evidence of a lying suspect.

Paragraph 2

Even the Cummings family has called in stalking complaints against a blogger who used to be allowed here– for trespassing, actually going onto private property to snoop and take photos, behaviour that would get her canned by any bonafide news organization and put us at risk for allowing her to publish work here. You know what they have nicknamed her? The stalker lady.” Nice.

-“the Cummings family has called in stalking complaints against a blogger who used to be allowed here.”

-Got a news flash for you Art, as of last evening, she was still a member and allowed at your site.

-“for trespassing, actually going onto private property to snoop and take photos”

-All of Ger's pictures are posted at: http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?board=21.0 Point out one that was taken from Cumming's property.

-“behaviour that would get her canned by any bonafide news organization and put us at risk for allowing her to publish work here.”

Doesn't Art know that the pictures were removed from his site by Ger herself? His "brilliant, hard-working moderator" confirms that with this comment:

2Spunky
Global Moderator

Re: Haleigh Cummings (Continued as of 8/10/2009)
« Reply #380 on: August 11, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »

Ger removed them...I did not.

-You know what they have nicknamed her? The stalker lady.” Nice.

-You want to know WHEN that nic started Art? Within 48 hours or so of Ger posting pictures of 105 Rita Lane. You remember don't you? That's the address that Teresa Neves gave to LE in the PCSO report as her residence on 2/10. Ger was only there to clear up whether or not there is a residence at 105 Rita Lane since no such address is shown on the Putnam County Appraiser's GIS mapping.

Art Harris had NO reason to attack me and Ger yesterday. Both of us are simply bloggers trying to understand this tragedy.

I have never tried to steal Art Harris's thunder. If I wanted attention in any measure, I would have consented to being interviewed for the Jacksonville Times Union article about bloggers that he referred to in his rant. I was contacted and I respectfully declined to be a part of it because I didn't want to be analyzed as a part of a current cultural phenomenon.

I am simply on a journey for the truth about what happened to Haleigh Cummings. I'm not as sure about Art's motives as I was before today.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:29:54 PM by LLM Papa »  Report to moderator    Logged 

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=23.4725

Geez, I wish all these fools get over themselves.

Where is HaLeigh!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: October 23, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »

Wow, IM, this case has really brought out the boxing gloves 
The divisive fools, the idiots.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.