April 18, 2024, 01:57:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415688 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

HH she is listed on Itelius as 18 in California and passed but from there you have to pay for the report and I'm not sure what it will tell you. 

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=12&qf=Eddah&qn=Nostratis&qs=CA&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
OK, well Thanks, I didnt know if maybe she was killed or what and maybe there was a way to find a write up about it in the newspaper, but again thanks, I cant believe it, I was hoping it wasnt true, but....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/o922em

maybe her myspace?
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2009, 11:49:53 PM »

HH,
I am going to post what I find in Musings for you, OK?

Thank you 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:50:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2009, 11:50:13 PM »

I know it's kind of slow in the case right now, but this is Haleigh's thread  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »

HH,
I am going to post what I find in Musings for you, OK?
OK, Thanks, and sorry, Muffy Bee, we were just taking over to musings, sorry again..

Thank you.    MB
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:53:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »

Coming in reading this page.. if you are looking for someone try melissadata.com

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2009, 05:24:09 AM »

HH she is listed on Itelius as 18 in California and passed but from there you have to pay for the report and I'm not sure what it will tell you. 

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=12&qf=Eddah&qn=Nostratis&qs=CA&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
OK, well Thanks, I didnt know if maybe she was killed or what and maybe there was a way to find a write up about it in the newspaper, but again thanks, I cant believe it, I was hoping it wasnt true, but....

EDDAH MARIE NOSTRATIS  22 Sep 1990 15 May 2009 (P) (California)  SS records. www.rootsweb.com (typed in last name only)

I hope I don't get a bee sting.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2009, 05:43:10 AM »

Blink from blinkoncrime.com is on Dana Pretzer's show talking about Haleigh Cummings case.

Thanks Muffy!

Hi Heart,

Is this daddy?

Could "Ronald Squires" be TN's (and Donald's) daddy?  He is 72 and gma-S is about 65, a little age difference. Thank-you.

Ronald M Squires

View Details
 72  Crescent City, FL
Port Orange, FL
Ormond Beach, FL
Welaka, FL            Ron M Squires
Patricia Joan Squires
Donald Robert Squires
Elisa G Squires
Barbara J Squires
Barbi J Squires
Barbie Squires
Jason R 

No. # 4
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=ronald&qmi=&qn=squires&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2009, 05:49:59 AM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=ronald&qmi=&qn=squires&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Ah ha...wonder if Ronald H. Squires who lives in Las Vegas, NV is the "friend" (if true) that G-S visited recently. IMO
There are two Ronald Squires, different middle initials, on is 64 and the other is 72.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2009, 07:35:27 AM »

Group helped Misty - and the police

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, October 16, 2009 3:05 AM EDT

A volunteer in the search for Haleigh Cummings was a mother-like figure to Misty Cummings and recently accompanied the 17-year-old to New York to obtain information about the missing child.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said Donna Brock met Misty Cummings the day the teen reportedly took polygraph tests in Orlando, and Misty befriended the woman immediately.

Little did she know Brock was passing information along to investigators.

"This is all about Haleigh," Miller said. "It's all about one little child, and we will do anything in our power to get that child located."

Miller added he was concerned about Misty Cummings' well-being after witnessing fights between her and her former husband, Ronald Cummings.

"It was an opportunity to get Misty out of the house into a safe place," Miller said.

"She certainly wasn't set up, she reached out to Donna. It felt as though Misty may say something valuable and take this investigation forward."

Equusearch provided funding for Brock to take Cummings to get her hair and nails done, and other leisure activities, Miller said.

"Equusearch spent a lot of money, but how do you put a price tag on Haleigh? You can't do it," Miller said.

"I have a lot of compassion for Misty. She had a terrible, terrible life growing up. She lived in a house that was extremely dysfunctional, full of drugs and alcohol," Miller added. "If Misty was involved with Haleigh's case it's halfway understandable, but by no means justified."

On Wed-nesday, Cummings' mother, Lisa Croslin, was booked into the Putnam County Jail on two felony charges and a misdemeanor stemming from her arrest in Tennessee last month.

The 40-year-old was charged with fraud utter false instrument, forgery or alter of public record certificate and larceny.

Any information Brock learned was reported directly to investigators, Miller said.

Meanwhile, divorce papers for the Cummings' were signed by a judge Thursday, finalizing the couple's split, Brandon Beardsley, attorney for Ronald Cummings, said.

An Amber Alert for Haleigh was issued Feb. 10 after she was reported missing by Misty Cummings at 3:27 a.m.

A massive search ensued, involving helicopters, boats, canines and horseback units. No sign of the child was found.

Misty Cummings previously said she put Haleigh to bed about 8 p.m. on Feb. 9 and went to sleep herself two hours later. She said the child was gone when she awoke the next day at 3 a.m. to use the restroom.

Investigators believe that Haleigh was abducted.

Meanwhile, reports of people spotting the missing 6-year-old continue to come forward, but all have been unfounded.

"There have been sightings since the beginning of the case," Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said. "She's been spotted all over the country and Canada. She's been spotted everywhere."

The sheriff's office has now received more than 5,000 tips.

To report any information on Haleigh's whereabouts, call 329-0808.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/16/news/news01.txt

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2009, 07:52:11 AM »

Good Morning Heart.   
Thanks for the update. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2009, 08:52:18 AM »

Good Morning Heart.   
Thanks for the update. 

Good Morning Trim!!  Happy Friday!!!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:23 AM »

Good Morning and thanks for the update Heart 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »

Edit to correct name.....last name is Nostratis.
seems to be dead if you google her name
is there anyway to find out what happened, she was so young and was a good singer, this is just terrible..
try doing a newspaper archive search for the date listed in one of the supposed obits (that only list her birth and death dates)... sorry didn't find out why ...just that she is dead
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »

Edit to correct name.....last name is Nostratis.
seems to be dead if you google her name
is there anyway to find out what happened, she was so young and was a good singer, this is just terrible..
try doing a newspaper archive search for the date listed in one of the supposed obits (that only list her birth and death dates)... sorry didn't find out why ...just that she is dead
sorry muffy
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »

#  nan Says:
October 15th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Thank you for the report, Art. So, Tim Miller reports that Misty has a terrible temper. I wonder if she had this particular trait before Haleigh went missing, or if it was acquired afterwards as a result of stress. Ron has been said by many to have a terrible temper. These two people fought the day Haleigh went missing. When two terrible tempers collide, innocent people usually get hurt.
——-
NAN–MISTY HAS TOLD ME AND MANY OTHERS SHE WOULD NEVER HURT A CHILD AND DID NOT HARM HALEIGH; HER SISTER IN LAW LINDSY TELLS ME SHE TRUSTED HER WITH HER CHILDREN AND STILL WOULD, AS DO OTHERS IN THE FAMILY. ART

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40368

#  Bree Says:

October 15th, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Dearest Art,

Tim Miller says- “and they asked me to nominate someone for the award the next year, so I asked them to give it to Mark Klaas and Tim Miller says-But an outraged Miller fired back Thursday. “F—Mark Klaas!” said Miller, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “Yesterday Texas Equusearch found our 102nd victim. Unfortunately, he’d drowned, but we used our sonar and equipment and brought closure to another family. How many missing people has Mark Klaas found? All he’s done is live off his daughter’s name.”

If all Mark Klaas does is live off his daughters name then why did Tim Miller nominate him for this award?

Just asking.
———
Bree: These are two grown men at odds at this moment, but I think deep down, and back when Miller did nominate Klaas, he certainly felt he deserved it, and is not going to take Klaas’s attacks on NG lying down. Two respected child advocates, two different styles and strategies…Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40416

Bree Says:

October 15th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

Also, if Tim Miller felt Junior and Misty were in such danger why did he not call DFS himself months ago when this happened? This does not add up
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40417

#  Pam Says:
October 15th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

Art could you please help me to understand why Ron would text Misty and tell her what Donna was up to? Something doesn’t sound right.I thought he wanted to find out what Misty new? Also,you mentioned how hopefully down the road Ron would like to get back together with her again.Could it be Possible he doesn’t want the truth to come out?
——-
PAM: Excellent questions! If Ron knew Donna was undercover trying to learn whatever Misty knew, and he wanted to find out what happened to his daughter, you have to ask why he’d help out the one person who might have been able to pull info out of Misty if she had it to give up and Donna had more time? Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40424

#  wth? Says:

October 15th, 2009 at 10:19 pm

Does the company know that their check and financial institution information is posted on the internet for everyone and anyone to see? I hope they don’t fall victim to some scam due to overblown egos chasing blog fame.

What does the statement and your latest version of the truth prove about this situation? All this was about protecting Misty from a volatile situation? Shucks, I thought Tim told us that he knew Misty was lying and knew where Haleigh was and that she won’t alive? Now, it was just to protect her from Ron? Why didn’t he protect Jr?

Y’all is a hot mess. Done made a mockery of what should be finding Haleighbug.

I hope y’all didn’t make a mess of this biz finances too.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40429   

#  KathrynT Says:

October 16th, 2009 at 12:45 am

“all he’s done is live off his daughter’s name” OMG. Tim Miller is trash. I didn’t even read past that point. How DARE that man criticize Mr. Klaas- his child was murdered!!!!
————-
KT: It’s a very sad clash, two monumental missing children’s advocates at odds, BOTH sharing the heartache of a murdered child…Tim Miller’s daughter was also murdered and the killer has never been found. Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40438

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »

Good morning nrcg!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »

Good morning nrcg!
Hope you are having a fine day. Thanks for the above    Right now there is a motion hearing in Casey's case, and I have just about had enough of it. I'm getting so mad with the nonsense, and it is so wrong. Our system is so flawed  I'm sorry, just needed to rant. And this case, I'm so frustrated, I pray there is a conclusion.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »

Good morning nrcg!
Hope you are having a fine day. Thanks for the above    Right now there is a motion hearing in Casey's case, and I have just about had enough of it. I'm getting so mad with the nonsense, and it is so wrong. Our system is so flawed  I'm sorry, just needed to rant. And this case, I'm so frustrated, I pray there is a conclusion.

right there ranting with ya Rosie....urggghhhh

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »

HALEIGH CUMMINGS; WILL RONALD CUMMINGS LOOSE ANOTHER CHILD???
October 16, 2009 by Steph

ronald

Earlier this week I posted a conversation between Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch and Ronald Cummings. Miller recounted a conversation they had in the bedroom of the trailer home he shares with his grandmother, and at the time, with Misty Cummings. Here is the original posting

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”

What I left out of the originall post was that 5 year old ronald Jr was in the room while this happened.I have just learned that the Florida Dept. of Children Services (FDCS) is now very concerned about the safety of Ronald Jr. So much so that, after being alerted about my blog, they contacted Tim Miler and requested a sworn affidavit to the above statement. I understand that they will be paying a visit to the Cummings and possibly removing Ronald Jr. from the home. I have been informed I will also be contacted as well by the FDCS to relay my observations and conversations with Ronald Cummings.

All this happened when I was in Satsuma filming Misty Cummings hypnosis and voice analysis. Prior to the filming, I had several conversations with Ronald outside his grandmothers’ trailer. During one of those conversations he threatens to kill everyone and anyone who had anything to do with the disappearance of his daughter and “would kill anyone in shooting range” (That included me) “I’ll take everyone out, I’m so pissed’ Although the threat seemed idle at the time, I was unaware that 50 feet away was an assault rifle.

While I was in NY with Misty, she was very aware about the gun and said that Ronald got it from a “military friend” I don’t think Ronald is a bad father, but having an open assault rifle in a closet with a child in the house is a very poor choice for a parent. I have a feeling this poor choice may lead to Ronald Jr. being removed from the house.

Also, on another note below is a statement from Tim Miller in response to the outlandish remarks made by Mark Klass (and others) on Nancy Graces’ show the other night. Mark Klass said “If I were the Putnam County Sheriff, I would consider arresting Tim Miller for interfering in an investigation. I’m absolutely outraged by the things that I have heard tonight.” Arrest Tim Miller?? The key to Mark’s statement above is “what I’ve heard tonight” He has no knowledge as to what is actually going on. What Mark Klass doesn’t know is that Tim Miller was working WITH law enforcement.

Now, As preposterous as Mark Klass statement were about Tim Miller I do agree with him on his following statement
“Now before anybody gets too far off on Misty here, and I quite frankly don’t totally believe her story either, but let’s remember, my daughter Polly was kidnapped in her bedroom while her mother slept soundly only 10 feet away. Exactly the same thing happened to Elizabeth Smart and to Daniel Van Dam. Entire families slept through these kidnappings. So as preposterous as her story may be, it`s not utterly impossible.” We must all keep an open mind”
We must all keep an open mind and not play judge a jury. Trying cases in the media during an ongoing investigation is a very dangerous games. I’m not 100% convinced by Misty Cummings story but I will not be a member of the nightly cable news witch-hunt

READ TIM MILLERS RESPONSE LETTER BELOW

I would like to address some of the comments made by “so-called” experts about Texas EquuSearch in recent weeks. First of all, we have the most valuable members/volunteers of any organization in existence. Occasionally, we have had to do things which are not the “normal” for a search organization. Case in point, Misty Cummings – I made the decision to help Misty get away from a very volatile situation. She was in danger for her life, and I felt that if something happened to Misty, we would lose any chance of finding Haleigh. That is ALL this was about. So, I enlisted the help of one of our volunteers who had befriended Misty during our time in Satsuma, Donna Brock. Donna did a wonderful job in keeping Misty safe and, until the “road rage” incident, was doing so under the radar. This was not about media attention. Again, as I have said many times, I will use whatever resources that are at my disposal to find Haleigh.

At the time of this posting, I am on my way to another search. Before I go, I am on my way to deposit a small check I received from a construction job I did, into the Texas EquuSearch account so that we can help another family. (See copy below.)

We were able to help bring closure to another family yesterday with the help of some hard working Texas EquuSearch members, along with the help of the local community who so willingly helped us because of the work we have done and continue to do.

I would invite any person who sits, wearing a suit on television, to come and put your jeans and boots on and join us on a real search. I wonder who our “so-called experts” are.

I would like to quote Abraham Lincoln:

If I tried to read, much less answer all the criticisms made of me, and all the attacks leveled against me, this office would have to be closed for all other business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I know how, the very best I can, I mean to keep on doing this down to the very end.

A. Lincoln

Sincerely,

Tim Miller
http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.