April 19, 2024, 10:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415727 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1220 on: October 24, 2009, 09:43:15 AM »

A family member of mine owns a business in PC. The Cummings are known to be way more notorious then the Croslins  and  Misty is known to be of limited intelligence. (no surprise there
Thanks, so the Croslins are better citizens then the Cummings, interesting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 24, 2009, 09:46:55 AM »

Thanks Trimm         " In no way possible do I believe Haleigh is alive," Miller said. "Haleigh's going to be just as deceased tomorrow as she is today, or next week as she was six months ago, bottom line. And I hope I'm wrong about that. But let's try to save the ones that just disappeared or that we have leads on, with people that are cooperating, rather than fighting with these families."    And I totally agree with him, and I also don't believe that they will find Haleigh, imo 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: October 24, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/24/news/news01.txt
Searcher convinced Haleigh dead

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, October 24, 2009 3:26 AM EDT
The founder of a search team involved in the quest to find Haleigh Cummings says he believes the child is dead and authorities will be lucky to find her body.

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who has assisted law enforcement in the search for Haleigh since February, says the group focuses on finding children who still have a chance to be alive. That no longer includes the missing 6-year-old from Satsuma.

"In no way possible do I believe Haleigh is alive," Miller said. "Haleigh's going to be just as deceased tomorrow as she is today, or next week as she was six months ago, bottom line. And I hope I'm wrong about that. But let's try to save the ones that just disappeared or that we have leads on, with people that are cooperating, rather than fighting with these families."

After traveling to Jacksonville to assist in the search for 7-year-old Somer Thompson, whose body was discovered in a south Georgia landfill Thursday, Miller immediately jetted off to Oklahoma in his to aid in solving another disappearance.

"You have to drop everything else you're doing if you have a chance of bringing another home alive, and we have to do that," Miller said.

As for Haleigh, Miller's hope is to give her "the funeral she deserves and the dignity she deserves."

Family members of Haleigh have a different idea.
"We fully believe she's alive," Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said Friday. "We believe someone will say something, or the conscience of whoever has her will get the best of them."

Miller believes 17-year-old Misty Cummings holds the key to finding out what really happened between 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and 3 a.m. Feb. 10.

"From being with Misty when the polygraph and voice analysis was done, she says she knows Haleigh is alive. And with the inconsistencies I heard from Misty nonstop, that means Haleigh is not alive," Miller said.

Cummings was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared from the Satsuma residence. Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have said inconsistencies remain in her story.

"I agree with law enforcement 100 percent," Miller said. "Misty does hold the key into Haleigh's disappearance and has information that could bring this case to a close. Who she's protecting? Who knows yet, but I'm sure the day will come that we will find out."

Cummings married Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, about a month after she dialed 911 to report the child missing.

The couple has since divorced, saying they were faced with too much public scrutiny.

Deputy Hancel Woods, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Friday the agency's search for Haleigh is ongoing, with more than 5,000 tips received since her disappearance.

"We continue to investigate tips that come in and are working on the case every day as we have since day one," Woods said. "We still have hope that we are going to bring that little girl home safe."

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

Thanks, Trimm.

Wow. If Tim believes this, I have to start accepting the fact that she probably is not alive.

I certainly understand his priorities in looking for those missing who he believes are alive.

Guess I just needed to hear it from Tim Miller.

What a horrible, horrible week this has been.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: October 24, 2009, 10:54:10 AM »

I am still not giving up on Haleigh being alive...I am just not feeling that...gotta go with my gut feeling...I could be wrong but I am sticking with it...easier to feel that she is alive than to face that she is dead, especially after this week.....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 24, 2009, 11:00:05 AM »

I am still not giving up on Haleigh being alive...I am just not feeling that...gotta go with my gut feeling...I could be wrong but I am sticking with it...easier to feel that she is alive than to face that she is dead, especially after this week.....

I know,Cookie.It feels like you're being punched in the gut.I read that article 3 times before I posted it. I pray Haleigh comes home too.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 24, 2009, 11:03:15 AM »

I know,Cookie.It feels like you're being punched in the gut.I read that article 3 times before I posted it. I pray Haleigh comes home too.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 24, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »

I read it a couple of times, and I can certainly understand what Tim was saying about searching for people that may have a chance to be alive. And the last thing that man needs is another family that gives him grief for helping    I would be thrilled if Haleigh was somewhere and turned up alive, but from the very beginning my gut told me she wasn't, and I have not changed my opinion. I just wish Jr would be put somewhere safe.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: October 24, 2009, 11:16:53 AM »

Tim's words sounded rather harsh. But look at all the negative attention TES has received from the Anthony family and in this case. Look at the resources that have been wasted in trying to assist these two families. As far as I am concerned, the Cummings ( Ron and Misty ) did not want Haleigh found, else they would have co operated. I don't really think Cindy and George wanted Caylee found. If Casey had been put on trial without a body, there was a good chance that she would have walked. And George and Cindy could have lived their lives in their alternative reality where Caylee is in the sunshine in PR. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: October 24, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »

Where is HaLeigh Cummings and Adji Desir?

Lord please bring them home.

God please be with the families of these and all missing children and love ones.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 24, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »

Tim's words sounded rather harsh. But look at all the negative attention TES has received from the Anthony family and in this case. Look at the resources that have been wasted in trying to assist these two families. As far as I am concerned, the Cummings ( Ron and Misty ) did not want Haleigh found, else they would have co operated. I don't really think Cindy and George wanted Caylee found. If Casey had been put on trial without a body, there was a good chance that she would have walked. And George and Cindy could have lived their lives in their alternative reality where Caylee is in the sunshine in PR. 

Kat_Gram, I think you are absolutely right.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: October 24, 2009, 11:27:33 AM »

O/T

Palatka Couple Arrested on Drug Charges

2009-10-22 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Two Palatka residents were arrested on drug charges following a search warrant. On October 21st, 2009 at approximately 7:15 a.m., members of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit, Swat Team, Rifle Security Team, and members of the FDLE Tri-County Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 4001 Silver Lake Drive, in Palatka. Present in the residence at the time of the warrant were Elmer Norris, Deanna Norris, and their two minor children. The warrant was obtained as the result of an active drug investigation into illegal drug activity at the residence.

During the search, 42 marijuana plants were located within a hidden room in the residence, marijuana clippings, and drug paraphernalia such as; grow lights, ballasts, and potting containers which are consistent with cultivation of marijuana, were found throughout the residence.

Elmer Leon Norris, DOB: 12/28/1970, was charged
with trafficking in cannabis and possession of
narcotic equipment. He was originally detained
without bond, but his bond is currently set at
$3,008.00.

Deanna Marie Norris, DOB: 04/03/1979, was also
charged with trafficking in cannabis and possession
of narcotic equipment. She was originally detained
without bond, but her bond is also currently set at
$3,008.00.

The children were released into the custody of
family members.
http://www.pcso.us/2009-10-22-a

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: October 24, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

Pam Says:

Art, When I was watching Nancy Grace last night,did I hear right that Ron said he was not aware of Misty useing drugs and also she did not use drugs when she was living at his home? If that is so.YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I no he has to be lying about that one.As far as I remember Crystal said Ron made her use drugs when she was living with him.He is such a big fat liar.I still believe he knows more about what happened to Haleigh. I like the information you provide when you are on NG.
—————
Pam–LE tells me they know everyone is lying on all sides of the families about different things, including whacko bloggers they say who do nothing but pass unconfirmed rumors and make up stuff about them (and us and others). Unfortunately, they have to waste valuable resources to check out these bogus tips that are like yelling fire in a theater. but rue the day they nail the false tipsters, like one who claimed he saw Haleigh with someone up North when cops found photos, pix and witnesses putting that someone in Satsuma. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/#comment-40729

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 24, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »

I agree with you, families that want and appreciate TES. Wrong to treat people that way when they are trying to help.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 24, 2009, 11:43:03 AM »

Pam Says:

Art, When I was watching Nancy Grace last night,did I hear right that Ron said he was not aware of Misty useing drugs and also she did not use drugs when she was living at his home? If that is so.YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I no he has to be lying about that one.As far as I remember Crystal said Ron made her use drugs when she was living with him.He is such a big fat liar.I still believe he knows more about what happened to Haleigh. I like the information you provide when you are on NG.
—————
Pam–LE tells me they know everyone is lying on all sides of the families about different things, including whacko bloggers they say who do nothing but pass unconfirmed rumors and make up stuff about them (and us and others). Unfortunately, they have to waste valuable resources to check out these bogus tips that are like yelling fire in a theater. but rue the day they nail the false tipsters, like one who claimed he saw Haleigh with someone up North when cops found photos, pix and witnesses putting that someone in Satsuma. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/#comment-40729
     The Massachusets tip?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: October 24, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »

#  joe ganas Says:
October 23rd, 2009 at 7:55 am

Art, I am wondering if Putnam LE searched the dump like the Clay co. sheriffs office did in the case of Somer Thompson? A dumpster was hit on by the dogs at the time. Call me curious….
==============
joe–

great question. in fact, just off the phone with a top task force insider who tells me that, as I reported, one of the first things they did was the first day seize and search all the dumpsters in the county, searched the dumps using people and dogs and set up teams that screened every delivery to the dumps and landfills in the county. it was thorough,immediate and systematic, according to the LE officials who gave the orders. And because it was set up right, they can rule out one place that Haleigh was not placed–the dumps, unlke Clay County.

Ironically, the Clay County officer who came forward with the idea to search there — and was praised for finding somer –sat in on the PCSD seminar and asked lots of good questions. “We’d like to think because of the way we ran our search for our missing child, Haleigh, and sharing it, the body of another child was found, which should lead to the capture of the killer.” Had the quick thinking Clay County officer not suggested it, no telling what would have happened the evidence as more garbage got pilled on top and the body decomposed. Might never have been found. So something positive has come from the Haleigh investigation and its hard working teams deserve a little more credit than some give them. But they are open to not being right and trying other things once they can rule out Misty. For now she remains at the top of their list and the main focus because “she just can’t tell the truth, and has told so many stories we can’t take her off the list,” one source tells me.==art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/#comment-40749

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: October 24, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »

Pam Says:

—————

The Massachusets tip?
Thats what it sounds to me nrcg.

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: October 24, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »

"Art, When I was watching Nancy Grace last night,did I hear right that Ron said he was not aware of Misty useing drugs and also she did not use drugs when she was living at his home? If that is so.YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I no he has to be lying about that one.As far as I remember Crystal said Ron made her use drugs when she was living with him.He is such a big fat liar.I still believe he knows more about what happened to Haleigh. I like the information you provide when you are on NG.
—————
Pam–LE tells me they know everyone is lying on all sides of the families about different things, including whacko bloggers they say who do nothing but pass unconfirmed rumors and make up stuff about them (and us and others). Unfortunately, they have to waste valuable resources to check out these bogus tips that are like yelling fire in a theater. but rue the day they nail the false tipsters, like one who claimed he saw Haleigh with someone up North when cops found photos, pix and witnesses putting that someone in Satsuma. Art"
I went over to Art's site and he had commented on this post.
I sure would like to know who that person was and who put them up to it. It was pretty close to the time when Tim set up the voice analysis and and made public comments on Misty and her bs. Same tactics used by the Anthony family .. have sightings .. deflect attention from yourself ... put so much bs out there .. blame anyone ... blame everyone .. tell so many different stories that the PCSD lost their focus. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 24, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »

What a coincidence that we were looking at the same comments ! .
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: October 24, 2009, 12:01:49 PM »

What a coincidence that we were looking at the same comments ! .
I always read through the comment section in order to find the ones that Art replies to.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: October 24, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »

"Art, When I was watching Nancy Grace last night,did I hear right that Ron said he was not aware of Misty useing drugs and also she did not use drugs when she was living at his home? If that is so.YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I no he has to be lying about that one.As far as I remember Crystal said Ron made her use drugs when she was living with him.He is such a big fat liar.I still believe he knows more about what happened to Haleigh. I like the information you provide when you are on NG.
—————
Pam–LE tells me they know everyone is lying on all sides of the families about different things, including whacko bloggers they say who do nothing but pass unconfirmed rumors and make up stuff about them (and us and others). Unfortunately, they have to waste valuable resources to check out these bogus tips that are like yelling fire in a theater. but rue the day they nail the false tipsters, like one who claimed he saw Haleigh with someone up North when cops found photos, pix and witnesses putting that someone in Satsuma. Art"
I went over to Art's site and he had commented on this post.
I sure would like to know who that person was and who put them up to it. It was pretty close to the time when Tim set up the voice analysis and and made public comments on Misty and her bs. Same tactics used by the Anthony family .. have sightings .. deflect attention from yourself ... put so much bs out there .. blame anyone ... blame everyone .. tell so many different stories that the PCSD lost their focus. 

Kat_Gram, I am so surprise that there are people that would go the lengths to do these crazy acts in such serious matters. Very disgusting!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.